Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 2228
  1. ISO #1001

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Mike
    A lot hedging and too much game theory, I want some real thoughts, not "X can go either way at this point", anyone that really pings you?
    to be honest I have not read a lot due to how busy I have been.

today is setting up for daughters 12th b-day party. spending time learning php and python. tomorrow is church. I am trying to be active as much as I can. This weekend is hard. Monday I will be a lot more active. but Wow there are 22 pages to go thru. I would def look into MM for a peace of mind. Wiisp You are null at this point. For I have not seen your scum game so not rolling you out. Distorted I have to read his iso to get a good read on him. Light I am not sure if he is the thief or mafia. He is claiming town and could be. Hard to say at this point without reading all the posts. Yes I am not giving any clear reads due to how limited I have read. I will read it all not willing to risk me being wrong with not having read it all to contribute to who should be lynched rather way. So town Lets be smart here and pick the correct one. the kenny distorted argument I need to really read that and find out if it is TVT SVS TVS I know those 2 would def do that as SVS they have done it in the past Aivion hosted game. But I need to really read it to see if that is what they are doing or if it is real.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #1004

my conclusion is either that or pestilence/kenny, but we dont have to solve that figure that out day 1, just vote pestilence
    also, wasnt it you that said that distorted/kenny are either w/w or v/v, or am I mistaken?
    i said mm as a troll vote and nothing else, i afked after 8th page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

Who here actually town reads, MM and Pestilence, and tell me in your own words, why you do if you do.

I'll give MM some benefit of the doubt because I like his energy, but there is no reason why either of these two should be in a town list

Also Damaris is another case, nothing he has done is AI, so people calling him town or scummy is utter garbage
    1- MM is trying to do things on his own without any support on his side, like he isnt trying to pressure but rather just read ppl on what they have done over the game mostly. And he is just examining the game itself and the players themselves for now. So that makes him non-scummy
    2- He is trying to find a weak point in a person that might or might not be right but he still is trying on it meanwhile not making it scream out loud like "I AM CONTRIBUTING IN TOWN-SIDE"

so that s why i town read mm rn

11. ISO #1011

we can all go for either distorted or a pestilence lynch, both lynches are safe and will provide us a great amount of information.

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im More Inclined To Vote The Horseman Of The Apocalypse AkA Pestilence Over Distorted..
    then vote him
    -vote pestilence

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

Quote Originally Posted by Demaris View Post
    @Light_Yagami Who would you rather see lynch distorted or pestulance (sp)
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im More Inclined To Vote The Horseman Of The Apocalypse AkA Pestilence Over Distorted..
    so

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

-vote Distorted
    Demaris was hesitant earlier to vote at all, and then out of the blue comes out with a vote for Distorted? Multiple people, myself included, read Demaris as scummy, and then he votes for Distorted in the middle of a conflict over whether to vote for Pestilence or Distorted. That seems a bit suspicious to me.

26. ISO #1026

@Light_Yagami
    if you not busy, while at work, can you keep track of the train movements?
    there is always mafia in at minimum one of those trains
    @Demaris
    so much for not wanting to vote? what changed your mind? hmm...
    @Hybrid
    MM's slot is still probably scum, and i dont really agree with what you are saying, im not gunna bother with it day 1, which the replacement in all

27. ISO #1027

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    Demaris was hesitant earlier to vote at all, and then out of the blue comes out with a vote for Distorted? Multiple people, myself included, read Demaris as scummy, and then he votes for Distorted in the middle of a conflict over whether to vote for Pestilence or Distorted. That seems a bit suspicious to me.
    ^^^

28. ISO #1028

But why kenny? i mean...im trying to get oppinions ot help out my reads list i guess..i mean..hell i really dont know..but may i ask your reasoning for those votes?
    "So..what kind of time shall I give you?..Shall I see what kind of sins are crawling on your back?" Credit: Undertale and all its Multiverses

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

@Light_Yagami
    @Demaris
    @Hybrid
    MM's slot is still probably scum, and i dont really agree with what you are saying, im not gunna bother with it day 1, which the replacement in all
    Yeah Keeping An Eye On That Shouldnt Be A Problem When I Brought Up The Possibility Of A Coin Toss Lynch Both Hybrid And Aarmius Voted Distorted Along With Demaris.. I Find That Very Suspect..

31. ISO #1031

But why kenny? i mean...im trying to get oppinions ot help out my reads list i guess..i mean..hell i really dont know..but may i ask your reasoning for those votes?
    Following my statement, Demaris is defending Kenny? If Kenny is a true scumread, and Demaris is supporting him, what does that say...

-vote Kenny

Evening things up for now.

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

@Light_Yagami
    @Demaris
    @Hybrid
    i mean he didn't scum slipped yet so i think he s clear xd

37. ISO #1037

Following my statement, Demaris is defending Kenny? If Kenny is a true scumread, and Demaris is supporting him, what does that say...

-vote Kenny

Evening things up for now.
    who the hell is kenny? i have no idea why theres votes or stuff im just going with the majority vote. id like to see in what way or any way have i ever even spoke to or about kenny besides now
    "So..what kind of time shall I give you?..Shall I see what kind of sins are crawling on your back?" Credit: Undertale and all its Multiverses

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

who the hell is kenny? i have no idea why theres votes or stuff im just going with the majority vote. id like to see in what way or any way have i ever even spoke to or about kenny besides now
    Quote Originally Posted by Demaris
    ^^^

40. ISO #1040

so what i voted why is it such a big deal? i jsut want things to go a bit faster its almot end of day and i want to see why people are warrenting scum reads when nothing has happend nobody has died

41. ISO #1041

so what i voted why is it such a big deal? i jsut want things to go a bit faster its almot end of day and i want to see why people are warrenting scum reads when nothing has happend nobody has died
    I Almost Woulda Rather Skipped Day 1..lol And Force A No Lynch To See What Happens.. But Thats Just Me..

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

^^^
    so how is asking about kenny meaning im defending him? am i not allowed to ask questions?

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

I don't believe that you had spoken to/about Kenny before the question of who to lynch was brought up. The reason that I called you out was because I personally believed that you were a bit scummy, and since you were deflecting a bit by asking "Why Kenny?", it seemed as if you two were connected.

Also, if you've been reading this thread at all, you've been able to see Kenny's viewpoints and understand the discussion over why he is a candidate to be voted for. I think it is a bit suspicious that you are acting as if you don't understand why people are voting for anyone, and voting for the majority purely because it is a majority is dangerous.

46. ISO #1046

so how is asking about kenny meaning im defending him? am i not allowed to ask questions?
    i was asking light why he wanted to vote kenny i could of asked him about pest or about anyone else but kenny seems to be in themost hot water i just wanna know why

47. ISO #1047

I don't believe that you had spoken to/about Kenny before the question of who to lynch was brought up. The reason that I called you out was because I personally believed that you were a bit scummy, and since you were deflecting a bit by asking "Why Kenny?", it seemed as if you two were connected.

Also, if you've been reading this thread at all, you've been able to see Kenny's viewpoints and understand the discussion over why he is a candidate to be voted for. I think it is a bit suspicious that you are acting as if you don't understand why people are voting for anyone, and voting for the majority purely because it is a majority is dangerous.
    i have been reading it and all im getting is a damn headache an anxiety attack and confusion. god get off my ass about it

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

No of course you're allowed to ask questions. But people are always gonna interpret those questions and responses differently. Sorry if I came off as rude or unwilling to see your point and just take the question at face value. I'm trying to see if there's something underneath.

50. ISO #1050

i was asking light why he wanted to vote kenny i could of asked him about pest or about anyone else but kenny seems to be in themost hot water i just wanna know why
    Ih The Reason Is Because During The Altercation With Distorted He Pulled A Political Move And Flip Flopped His Way Around It.. While Distorted Held Fast.. To His Argument/Reasoning..