S-FM The Immortals - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Demaris View Post
    I think i do. soft claim is you mention maybe once and not again..hard claim is you mention it and press it hard.
    soft claiming means hinting at your role without explicitly stating it. hardclaim is basically going "I am <INSERTROLE>"

2. ISO #502
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ... No, he claimed GUNSMITH, and it's fucking obvious that the actual gunsmith wouldn't reveal because Efe is obvious. I think you are trying to cover for your scummate's mistake lol
    why would someone cover for Efe's mistake as scum?

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    how about u explain which are correct and which are nonsense then. rather than just coming in scumpainting random shit without actually contributing or even reading the thread.
    I don't think I'm scumpainting anyone in that nonsense reads post. What's even up with you keeping on claiming I haven't read the thread? I quite obviously based reads on stuff that happened, and I literally always inform myself well in games I play in. Who the fuck are you even trying to reach right now?

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506
    Ganelon

moreover, would love to hear which of my reads are shit and which aren't.
    Town: Distorted, MM, myself, probably Wiisp, Light
    Scum: Hybrid, Pestilence, Kenny(??), Efe

7. ISO #507

because hes efe

No, it was not, and it is not bullshit. You're pushing things you literally CAN'T know because I never talked about it, nor did anyone else, and it is about a post that was made.

You're getting scummier and scummier, Kenny...
    This is not a hidden setup. How the fuck can there be something someone posted that you understood and that I can't know about? Literally only mafia roles have extra info.

8. ISO #508

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I don't think I'm scumpainting anyone in that nonsense reads post. What's even up with you keeping on claiming I haven't read the thread? I quite obviously based reads on stuff that happened, and I literally always inform myself well in games I play in. Who the fuck are you even trying to reach right now?
    you have literally nothing to say and posts to quote. u came in with 1 thing in mind, defend efe. lol then said MMs reads list is 50% bs, well where is the reads list? and which 50% is bs and why?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

9. ISO #509
    Ganelon

Can you stop answering other peoples questions?
    and why would I do that? I was helping him

10. ISO #510
    Ganelon

This is not a hidden setup. How the fuck can there be something someone posted that you understood and that I can't know about? Literally only mafia roles have extra info.
    bullshit

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

Go scroll up, I'm pretty sure he posted even several lists.
    Literally NOT, I have not posted any list of reads, only isolated ones.

Quick list

Distorted
    Light_Yagami

Pestilence

Blinkskater

aka NULL - this is the middle ground, meaning that anyone below this is scummy

Wisp

Kenny
    Efekannn02

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #513
    Ganelon

-vote Kenny

dunno if my vote was on you already or not but it is now

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515
    Ganelon

Literally NOT, I have not posted any list of reads, only isolated ones.

Quick list

Distorted
    Light_Yagami

Pestilence

Blinkskater

aka NULL - this is the middle ground, meaning that anyone below this is scummy

Wisp

Kenny
    Efekannn02

where am I on that list? and why is Wiisp so low?? and why is Pestilence town

16. ISO #516

I dont mean to sound rude..but a rad on efe (the one with the fat elf guy in the picture) He is awfully..i dunno..dramatic when shade is thrown on him. i mean he threw out a hard claim saying he was spy right? is that suspicious?
    "So..what kind of time shall I give you?..Shall I see what kind of sins are crawling on your back?" Credit: Undertale and all its Multiverses

17. ISO #517
    Ganelon

helping him answer my question? i know what both those terms mean why would i want definitions on them? lol
    no, helping him understand what they mean. he clearly didn't

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

Because you haven't read the thread, and said that it was already said, while it wasn't lol.

Plus, you just discredited your own argument. This is not a hidden setup: mafia roles do not have extra info about something ABOUT A POST THAT WAS MADE. Just a little trick he did, and that trick is pro-town.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

I dont mean to sound rude..but a rad on efe (the one with the fat elf guy in the picture) He is awfully..i dunno..dramatic when shade is thrown on him. i mean he threw out a hard claim saying he was spy right? is that suspicious?
    if no1 counter claims efe I wont be lynching him. unless there is a CC im not touching it.

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

He Never Claimed Spy.. Someone Else Claimed Spy I Forget Who Though..

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    no, helping him understand what they mean. he clearly didn't
    yes but she was using the term earlier in the thread and says she is new. so i wanted to see if she would slip up saing she never heard them before and not know what they ment. you are effectively fucking with me trying to do that.

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528
    Ganelon

Light is probably the only read I agree on atm. MM is a weak meta town read for me.
    [citation needed]

29. ISO #529

alright so..a read is like..giving my oppinion on people? like..reading through the posts theres a lot of finger pointing and accusing but maybe thats casting shade..i think is the term im supposed to use..so..maybe..Pestillence is trying to cast a bit of shade on me to see if anyone jumps on it the ones most likely to jump are scum right? so..Pestilence i think is town. MM is trying to sort out and analyise so..im casting Null for now. and the others well i have no idea..I think also that Light is also null or town..since his first post was a softclaim.

@magoroth

30. ISO #530
    Ganelon

yes but she was using the term earlier in the thread and says she is new. so i wanted to see if she would slip up saing she never heard them before and not know what they ment. you are effectively fucking with me trying to do that.
    go read. he literally said that "softclaiming is: you mention your role once, and then you go on with your life, whereas hardclaim is something you maintain." unless I'm misunderstanding something here, he literally revealed he didn't know what they meant

31. ISO #531
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    This is an open setup, u never Lynch PR claims day 1, unless their is a cc
    fair point.

32. ISO #532

go read. he literally said that "softclaiming is: you mention your role once, and then you go on with your life, whereas hardclaim is something you maintain." unless I'm misunderstanding something here, he literally revealed he didn't know what they meant
    but i dont care for if she knows the definition or not in the correcet way. i wanted to see if she would admit to knowing the word AT ALL and not realizing she said it earlier.

i would appreciate if u dont answer other peoples questions.

33. ISO #533

how many read lists am i allowed ot post..it seems that it changes a lot in my head. *brain threatens to implode on itself*
    "So..what kind of time shall I give you?..Shall I see what kind of sins are crawling on your back?" Credit: Undertale and all its Multiverses

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

but i dont care for if she knows the definition or not in the correcet way. i wanted to see if she would admit to knowing the word AT ALL and not realizing she said it earlier.

i would appreciate if u dont answer other peoples questions.
    she has played 40 games of ToS total. thats theo nly mafia experience. not sure if softclaim is a term there or not. if its not, how does she know the word? hence she may have not been new. a lot of new players try to fake not knowing how to play. it is very hard to get info and the info we do get is so limited with new players, especially good ones, that i wont pass up any opportunity to get something from them.

37. ISO #537

she has played 40 games of ToS total. thats theo nly mafia experience. not sure if softclaim is a term there or not. if its not, how does she know the word? hence she may have not been new. a lot of new players try to fake not knowing how to play. it is very hard to get info and the info we do get is so limited with new players, especially good ones, that i wont pass up any opportunity to get something from them.
    Remember This Is Mafia Trust Only Yourself.

38. ISO #538
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Been There.. Brain Explode Moments Are Common Place In This Game..
    I think half the people in this game haven't even checked in yet omegalul
    also, Numbertwo is in this game. I'm ONE HUNDRED PERCENT convinced AIVION wouldn't make him scum, cuz she once told me that she felt bad for No.2 always being mafia

39. ISO #539
    Ganelon

sorry, it appears I was an idiot and didn't get what you were saying. also no, softclaim isn't a term on ToS as far as I know. haven't played ToS in like months so I'm not sure

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

You don't know him as well as I do lol. He's very scummy right now, because he's trying to survive (in the Efe fashion).

Lol "I'M TRYIGN A NEW META!!"
    -vote Efekannn02
    That slot is scum lol
    @Mike FoS on you, I just find Efe scummier now.

@Demaris Yea I'm trying to sort of and analyze (Totally not a bonus credit to myself xD), and that's what town should do! Try to sort things out, basically.

Looking at the post:
    I want people's opinions on that. It's interesting that a new player considers people pushing them as towny, and that they consider this very legit strategy (reaction hunting)... I have a hard time seeing the alignment this indicates, though.
    Hmm, I like you so far, and I like Stealth too (Yes, I can see through the walls of thy Archon)... so hop into the townreads, Chogall.
    I townread Pestilence. I... townread you too, although I honestly find your play style annoying. Nothing against you, it's just......... not sitting right for me, I guess? Too much AtE/ego into that.
    xD I tunnel as town too, and I defend efekannn when he's town, too. He's just not town in this game, I'm 99% sure of it lol

Or to derail it... ;-;
    You are 100% wrong on me, and you are very, very probably wrong on Pestilence. You also have no idea on how to read Efe and Light. So tell me: who's the one using weak tells? In an anon game? Sure. But as far as I know, this is not anon.
    I'm sorry, Kenny, but I'm afraid I cannot do that.

Distorted is solvy, towny, and has done something special that is in my last will, but that I won't mention yet. He's town.

You just popped in to defend the scummiest player of the game. I don't think you can expect a town leader position xD
    Here's a bunch of posts with what I consider reads. So what was your argument again?

42. ISO #542
    Ganelon

@Kenny you going to post your reasons on MM's "reads list" he never posted or his reads or anything? or just leave when you get questioned?
    would also like to know why my reads are 100% garbage

43. ISO #543

OH haha i see now nah im not smart by all means. AIVION gave me a vocab to learn and well heres me trying to learn it. the wine in front of me thing..hard claim soft claim, meta.

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

I think half the people in this game haven't even checked in yet omegalul
    also, Numbertwo is in this game. I'm ONE HUNDRED PERCENT convinced AIVION wouldn't make him scum, cuz she once told me that she felt bad for No.2 always being mafia
    What a yikes read, hope u weren't serious...

46. ISO #546

she?

who is the ''she'' person we are talking about?
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    What a yikes read, hope u weren't serious...
    well not really, but it's still funny lol, I think Numbertwo is scum in like 90% of the games he plays

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550