S-FM 234: Lottery - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1372
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM 234: Lottery

INSULTING YOU ?

Tbh you still being nullread to me at this point of the game = show of respect. So far you were bloodthirsty but felt overall helpful to town, also I can confirm you witched me. I townlean you all game afterall, wanted to believe you yesterday, but at this point with tailors shit and all Im just cornered into paranoia, I lost all raffles since D2 but I just won't die (betted 1 on Witch 2 on Doc btw). Basically all I can do is try to be objective and imagine. And I think you're capable enough to pull this sort of "numeta citizen townleading" playstyle while scum
    (also, not as a charge but simple meta commentary. I still hard believe this in-your-face, full-balls-little-sense gameplay may not be that good for town afterall cf 8-2-2. In this one tailor or not, even if you sounded helpful to my naive ears, in the end we lynched a lot of town in a setup where people had little to no way to ever confirm themselves. The bad part being, I don't see the advantages of this lynch-happy gameplay outweighting its disadvantages given you play town ~70% of time, unless to work on the actual 30% "numeta townlead scum" happily starting trains on borderline towns + selfishly gathering towncred on the way = maximum EV)
    Long story short SCV, atm really can't know if you're genuine or mastermind but trust me when I say I metalike the way you played this game whatever your alignment shall be in the end. Not agreeing/understanding your gameplay is another thing. And if I conclude to vote you in the end that won't change that fact

ANYWAY enough speculation for rl today

Objectively 1 Tailor minimum happened, else game would be over.
    If Trophy is scum that means he's alone, else game would be over.

Basically it's 1 Tailor scenario, 2 maf alive (SCV/Gyr) (if you're one of those feel free to switch you with me)
    Or 2 Tailors scenario and 1 maf alive: that could be anyone at this point, we scv are guilty of committing too much into this game, trophy & Gyr of not enough.

Fact: this day is so fkin critical. Afaik nobody is confirmed (but atm, to guts, Trophy solo mafia is more unlikely than SCV/Gyr scumteam). Need to iso him and just all of you rly. And rethink what could and could not be. Any vote + hypothetic scum Trophy hammer could be GG, to me rushy-lynchy play will get insta scum points at this stage with zero meta consideration, as this daytime may be the last and mylo is confirmed. I'll be in weekend tomorrow irl to dig thread once more, gonna sleep now.

@Gyrlander
    @mrtrophywife

2. ISO #1252

Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    INSULTING YOU ?

Tbh you still being nullread to me at this point of the game = show of respect. So far you were bloodthirsty but felt overall helpful to town, also I can confirm you witched me. I townlean you all game afterall, wanted to believe you yesterday, but at this point with tailors shit and all Im just cornered into paranoia, I lost all raffles since D2 but I just won't die (betted 1 on Witch 2 on Doc btw). Basically all I can do is try to be objective and imagine. And I think you're capable enough to pull this sort of "numeta citizen townleading" playstyle while scum
    (also, not as a charge but simple meta commentary. I still hard believe this in-your-face, full-balls-little-sense gameplay may not be that good for town afterall cf 8-2-2. In this one tailor or not, even if you sounded helpful to my naive ears, in the end we lynched a lot of town in a setup where people had little to no way to ever confirm themselves. The bad part being, I don't see the advantages of this lynch-happy gameplay outweighting its disadvantages given you play town ~70% of time, unless to work on the actual 30% "numeta townlead scum" happily starting trains on borderline towns + selfishly gathering towncred on the way = maximum EV)
    Long story short SCV, atm really can't know if you're genuine or mastermind but trust me when I say I metalike the way you played this game whatever your alignment shall be in the end. Not agreeing/understanding your gameplay is another thing. And if I conclude to vote you in the end that won't change that fact

ANYWAY enough speculation for rl today

Objectively 1 Tailor minimum happened, else game would be over.
    If Trophy is scum that means he's alone, else game would be over.

Basically it's 1 Tailor scenario, 2 maf alive (SCV/Gyr) (if you're one of those feel free to switch you with me)
    Or 2 Tailors scenario and 1 maf alive: that could be anyone at this point, we scv are guilty of committing too much into this game, trophy & Gyr of not enough.

Fact: this day is so fkin critical. Afaik nobody is confirmed (but atm, to guts, Trophy solo mafia is more unlikely than SCV/Gyr scumteam). Need to iso him and just all of you rly. And rethink what could and could not be. Any vote + hypothetic scum Trophy hammer could be GG, to me rushy-lynchy play will get insta scum points at this stage with zero meta consideration, as this daytime may be the last and mylo is confirmed. I'll be in weekend tomorrow irl to dig thread once more, gonna sleep now.

@Gyrlander
    @mrtrophywife
    If it makes you feel better I'm down to lynch gyrlander. Question is if you believe 2 mafia I wouldn't vote gyrlander and would vote trophy. Or maybe your scum and you and gyrlander will try to lynch me. All I know is your not last night's killer and younconfirmed my witching which makes me trust you. I'm starting to believe there is only 1 mafia left. I suggest the strategy of lynching gyrlander and putting all our points on gun. If gyrlander is town then we have to shoot trophy tonight.

@SuperJack
    If Vote is tied at end of day, do we still get a night to try and kill with gun?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Balls in your court @PIayer . What do you say.
    Course trophy might be actual scum and vote one of us anyways and gyrlander would vote with him lmfao
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

Are you dumb? This game belongs to mrtrophywife right now so he decided what the fuck he wants. However, I'm greatly surprised you actually consider mrtrophy being Mafia when if that was the case the game would have ended yesterday. I don't really know your strategy.

Nawa was obviously tailored.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

10. ISO #1260

What do you mean by " if you believe 2 mafia I wouldn't vote gyrlander and would vote trophy"? If Trophy is maf he's alone vs 3, else it would be lost already. At this point really I can't know if 2 or 1 left. I agree maf(s) were probably MM/Nawa.

The lynch/gun idea sounds fair although still risky, as in the scenario where Gyr flips town all will rely on you getting the gun vs trophy (already betted 1 on everything 'cept sheriff tbh) AND him not getting Beguile/having kept a Night immune/one of the many unexpected things that could go wrong.

Really I need to iso properly trophy & gyr are too discrete to discriminate at this point, but before I must go work soon so I need ~10h or more to make a final analysis.

11. ISO #1261

Gyr trophy can actually be last maf, yesterday "2 mayor confirmed" was built w/o Tailor idea. If that was the case Nawa would be genuine town and tailor happened before that else they would have won.

Still find it less likely than the other scenario but really we can't know.

What raffle did you get last night Gyr ?

12. ISO #1262

What do you mean by " if you believe 2 mafia I wouldn't vote gyrlander and would vote trophy"? If Trophy is maf he's alone vs 3, else it would be lost already. At this point really I can't know if 2 or 1 left. I agree maf(s) were probably MM/Nawa.

The lynch/gun idea sounds fair although still risky, as in the scenario where Gyr flips town all will rely on you getting the gun vs trophy (already betted 1 on everything 'cept sheriff tbh) AND him not getting Beguile/having kept a Night immune/one of the many unexpected things that could go wrong.

Really I need to iso properly trophy & gyr are too discrete to discriminate at this point, but before I must go work soon so I need ~10h or more to make a final analysis.
    I meant I doubt two mafia cause I want to lynch gyrlander and o think your town.

13. ISO #1263

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Are you dumb? This game belongs to mrtrophywife right now so he decided what the fuck he wants. However, I'm greatly surprised you actually consider mrtrophy being Mafia when if that was the case the game would have ended yesterday. I don't really know your strategy.

Nawa was obviously tailored.
    Game would not have ended.cause Exeter was around to counter. Trophy is not confirmed in any way. But I still want your head
    Refer to my lynch gyrlander shoot trophy plan.

14. ISO #1264

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

20. ISO #1270

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    I used my lookout ticket from the other day on Piayer, and scv visited him. Possible tailoring?
    FFS Trophy do you even read the thread? I alrdy said i witched Piayer into Gyrlander and Piayer confirms it. The fact you saw it double confirms it.

23. ISO #1273

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    FFS Trophy do you even read the thread? I alrdy said i witched Piayer into Gyrlander and Piayer confirms it. The fact you saw it double confirms it.
    This also means Piayer isnt the killer and we should lynch Gyrlander today. @mrtrophywife

24. ISO #1274

Well fuck the site going unavailable the moment I post my shit, can't retype exactly..

Basically, I also said what I did last night (= nothing).

I'm so tired, daywork is over and still need to work on this damn game T.T one look at graveyard and I'm depressed already

SCV you witching me is indeed a towny move, but still it doesn't confirm you anything thanks to setup. That townlean you but this is it. If you were maf I believe you would be ultra deceptive at this point, maybe using witch on presumed vig as a substitute for factional NK you wouldn't get, gathering town cred on the way.
    The thing I don't like in your plan, randomness put aside, is it could very well just be maf solo setting up his win next day. I mean, imagine we lynch Gyr, there are fair odds he'll be tailored so we won't get more information with his flip. Basically if he flips town and you still kill trophy you win next day.

On the other hand I don't forget you were active most game unlike the other two, mostly in a positive way, so this situation is headache-inducing. Also, outcome will be mostly random anyway. Headache comes from the few things we can actually control: the way we bet, the shit we say, maybe VCA. But trying to be objective here is a nightmare given how much ambient uncertainty (and swarm of tailors)

I need to dig thread to gather clues mostly about the possibility of Trophy soloscum, the most probable amount of Tailors, & iso Trophy/Gyr as atm can't remember enough stuff from them to really make a proper opinion on their play. Got even more paranoia for those two than I got for you SCV, need to clear this before EoD.
    Will be here for a while f5'ing when I think about it, digging, and will try my best to provide an objective wall before going to sleep

25. ISO #1275

Well fuck the site going unavailable the moment I post my shit, can't retype exactly..

Basically, I also said what I did last night (= nothing).

I'm so tired, daywork is over and still need to work on this damn game T.T one look at graveyard and I'm depressed already

SCV you witching me is indeed a towny move, but still it doesn't confirm you anything thanks to setup. That townlean you but this is it. If you were maf I believe you would be ultra deceptive at this point, maybe using witch on presumed vig as a substitute for factional NK you wouldn't get, gathering town cred on the way.
    The thing I don't like in your plan, randomness put aside, is it could very well just be maf solo setting up his win next day. I mean, imagine we lynch Gyr, there are fair odds he'll be tailored so we won't get more information with his flip. Basically if he flips town and you still kill trophy you win next day.

On the other hand I don't forget you were active most game unlike the other two, mostly in a positive way, so this situation is headache-inducing. Also, outcome will be mostly random anyway. Headache comes from the few things we can actually control: the way we bet, the shit we say, maybe VCA. But trying to be objective here is a nightmare given how much ambient uncertainty (and swarm of tailors)

I need to dig thread to gather clues mostly about the possibility of Trophy soloscum, the most probable amount of Tailors, & iso Trophy/Gyr as atm can't remember enough stuff from them to really make a proper opinion on their play. Got even more paranoia for those two than I got for you SCV, need to clear this before EoD.
    Will be here for a while f5'ing when I think about it, digging, and will try my best to provide an objective wall before going to sleep
    Well you weren't vig and there was still a kill so I think any setup on my part isnt possible here lol. I agree trophy and gyrlanders lack of presence very frustratng. Trophy is non existent. Popped in yesterday and asked things alrdy answered in day chat. And gyrlander is just deflective and non helpful today.

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

Yes it would be weird but still possible considering rng can be weird (know what I'm talking about QQ if Im that unlucky, you as scum may be unlucky to the point witch was your only option for nk last night.

Still wallin' btw, I plan to wake like 2 or 3 hours before EoD if town can drag daytime far enough.
    Shit I'm starting work now but I'll be here eod. As long as trophy doesn't get lynch happy with gyrlander we should be ok

33. ISO #1283

Spoiler : Starting by this misleading saying of Exeter :

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    It suddenly occurred to me why it's quite unlikely for there to be a Tailor.

For D1 and D2, there were no Vigi tickets, which means the Black Ticket must've both been Factional Kill.

For D3, there was a purple Vigi ticket but nobody claimed to have got it, which means the Black Ticket was something else but the Mafia got the Vigi shot to kill somebody.
    Something irked me while rereading this: felt like he nuanced the first part ("must've") more than the second part ("which means the"). But first part objectively feel more certain than part 2.
    I had to actually recheck setup after rereading this, it was a very strong assumptions afterall. And:
    There are seven raffles each day: Public Raffles (Gold, Purple, Blue, Red) and three Mafia Raffles (black).
    Exe was so towny, and he's dead anyway so won't extend on "was he scum misleading in this spot & got tailored, or just genuine town not remembering that part" speculation.
    Instead try to get what matters here: Three mafia raffles per day. Assuming true random raffle (T.T still believe SJ is too town to troll me on purpose, remember how his rolelist fix early was pure niceness. Also got an history of bad luck at random, almost used to it at this point) Maf got 3/7 (43%) chance for NK and 3/7 for Framer (everything in fact) each day.
    That could mean things, fe either Maf won D3 AND D4 Vig ticket despite town having numbers advantage, or they won 1 and got factional NK 3/4 night so far. Or they just got factional every night + town Vigs never connected (would it even be possible to be SO unlucky?).
    That also potentially means that much tailors, considering the effect being permanent, at this point flip info won't mean shit anymore, this makes town lost one of the very few true, reliable info to work with. Whoever get lynched today may be tailored. The way I see it, atm only Fatalis corpse can be 100% not tailored confirmed because OoO N1 cf next spoiler.

Spoiler : RIP Fatalis, town embodiment :
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    "Tailor
    You may use this item to make a player appear as the opposite faction when they die."
    This answer to me made it pretty clear setup description was accurate. "When they die"
    OoO reminder:
    7. Kills
    8. Doctor
    10. Tailor
    That make sense bc else Tailor would be before kills & also would be even more OP. So dying N1 100% cleared Fatalis, but everybody else could have been (although some would still me more weird than others). Sorry if it isn't useful at this point but at least it shows the level of uncertainty we're buried in, and the fact it could really be 1 mastermind vs 3 town at this point = maybe NOT MYLO afterall, maybe MAYBE be the ultimate 1 mastermind vs 2 town battle will happen tomorrow.

Only alternative I see to this is Gyr + SCV are scumteam and SCV plan is basically to bus Gyr today to mindfuck/stale next night, and if he can't kill at night he'll finish game by spamming trophy to lynch me tomorrow.

Spoiler : Mister TrophyWife :
    Whatever speculation, one of few true infos we got left is actually the fact the game is going on. So if Trophy is scum he's definitely alone. Through the iso he sounded mostly genuine to me, not committing much time in game (100% NAI thing), only thing that seemed suspicious to me is the fact I saw almost no scumhunt and overall timid scumreads ('cept Nawa the scummy kitten and Hybrid when we all thought the same).
    Found this bit while doing this: this was early game (#375) answering Hybrid
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    These points are against Gyrlander include:
    Being afk
    Sheepng on a claim against you.
    Good points. I must have skimmed over this.
    Your push against Gyrlander and my push against you have alot of similarities. If Gyrlander continues the radio silence, I'll probably end up agreeing with you.
    Didn't quite get why he would agree on this with the man he'd voted, and be that affirmative instead of interrogative. If sheeping on Hybrid was a serious charge in the context it would be known; actually Nawa defending him 'til the end despite his behavior gained substantial scum points at least from Exeter & me.Also if being borderline afk was a serious charge, maybe you need to be voted today because if you're actual mayor in this spot you HAVE to townlead or at least help us here. Understand how nothing is certain anymore, rebrowse things for a while and take position, it would help. I really want to believe you're town just being timid about your opinion considering the uncertainty, that's fair but all we can do at this point is share feels to try to lessen the random even by a very tiny bit. Atm you could still be bus-happy last mafia with Hybrid(or else)/Nawa tailored, afterall you said smth like Nawa was the only you had a clear read on.
    Now I know meta thoughts are bad but tbh I'm aware I wanted to lynch you in 8-2-2 game for similar reason (commenting but not taking position/contributing with originality) and you were Marshall so these "scumslips" could just be part of your playstyle, afterall we share similar beliefs on the nature of this game and while I'm more optimistic about the impact we can have on random through discussion, I can imagine how this could make you act this way.
    So please if you're town do your best to be here by EoD for interaction, I'll try to wake 3h before agora. If your rl doesn't allow this, at least please park vote on anyone + take some time to give arguments for us to work with before leave, else if you don't vote today we'll just be forced to vote you.

Spoiler : Gyr the Furry Squirrel :
    Now Gyr, coming at your own iso, man you're like a mini-Hybrid, less active but with better syntax. And Hybrid asked to die. How am I supposed to make sense of this. Maybe it's just lazy scum, maybe it's a lazy variant of "Hybrid/SCV scummy citizen numeta" playstyle but if that, you need to contribute more and pressure more people, I respect you and know you're experienced player but at this point if you're town I believe you need to drop oneliners and give deeper insights (better late than never, as regarding behavior alone you actually look more suspicious than SCV/trophy atm). Why SCV, why not trophy or me, behavior, slips, just why. I gave my reasonings. Will you find time to read it all and answer properly to save town if you're actually town? Hybrid trusted you above all and don't have meta on you 'cept I know you're experienced, so I'm still reluctant to park on you but tbh he must have seen something I didn't. Feel free to enlighten me on this matter, and be here for EoD if you intend to help town in its darkest hour.

Spoiler : TL;DR pls? :
    fuck tailors

Guess I'll see when I awake. See you all in few hours.

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

Only alternative I see to this is Gyr + SCV are scumteam and SCV plan is basically to bus Gyr today to mindfuck/stale next night, and if he can't kill at night he'll finish game by spamming trophy to lynch me tomorrow.
    I wish you'd see im not with gyrlander already lol. Lets lynch his ass then shoot trophy if we are wrong. Ive got all my points in that gun tonight.

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

Spoiler : Starting by this misleading saying of Exeter :

Something irked me while rereading this: felt like he nuanced the first part ("must've") more than the second part ("which means the"). But first part objectively feel more certain than part 2.
    I had to actually recheck setup after rereading this, it was a very strong assumptions afterall. And:

Exe was so towny, and he's dead anyway so won't extend on "was he scum misleading in this spot & got tailored, or just genuine town not remembering that part" speculation.
    Instead try to get what matters here: Three mafia raffles per day. Assuming true random raffle (T.T still believe SJ is too town to troll me on purpose, remember how his rolelist fix early was pure niceness. Also got an history of bad luck at random, almost used to it at this point) Maf got 3/7 (43%) chance for NK and 3/7 for Framer (everything in fact) each day.
    That could mean things, fe either Maf won D3 AND D4 Vig ticket despite town having numbers advantage, or they won 1 and got factional NK 3/4 night so far. Or they just got factional every night + town Vigs never connected (would it even be possible to be SO unlucky?).
    That also potentially means that much tailors, considering the effect being permanent, at this point flip info won't mean shit anymore, this makes town lost one of the very few true, reliable info to work with. Whoever get lynched today may be tailored. The way I see it, atm only Fatalis corpse can be 100% not tailored confirmed because OoO N1 cf next spoiler.

Spoiler : RIP Fatalis, town embodiment :

This answer to me made it pretty clear setup description was accurate. "When they die"
    OoO reminder:
    7. Kills
    8. Doctor
    10. Tailor
    That make sense bc else Tailor would be before kills & also would be even more OP. So dying N1 100% cleared Fatalis, but everybody else could have been (although some would still me more weird than others). Sorry if it isn't useful at this point but at least it shows the level of uncertainty we're buried in, and the fact it could really be 1 mastermind vs 3 town at this point = maybe NOT MYLO afterall, maybe MAYBE be the ultimate 1 mastermind vs 2 town battle will happen tomorrow.

Spoiler : Mister TrophyWife :
    Whatever speculation, one of few true infos we got left is actually the fact the game is going on. So if Trophy is scum he's definitely alone. Through the iso he sounded mostly genuine to me, not committing much time in game (100% NAI thing), only thing that seemed suspicious to me is the fact I saw almost no scumhunt and overall timid scumreads ('cept Nawa the scummy kitten and Hybrid when we all thought the same).
    Found this bit while doing this: this was early game (#375) answering Hybrid

Didn't quite get why he would agree on this with the man he'd voted, and be that affirmative instead of interrogative. If sheeping on Hybrid was a serious charge in the context it would be known; actually Nawa defending him 'til the end despite his behavior gained substantial scum points at least from Exeter & me.Also if being borderline afk was a serious charge, maybe you need to be voted today because if you're actual mayor in this spot you HAVE to townlead or at least help us here. Understand how nothing is certain anymore, rebrowse things for a while and take position, it would help. I really want to believe you're town just being timid about your opinion considering the uncertainty, that's fair but all we can do at this point is share feels to try to lessen the random even by a very tiny bit. Atm you could still be bus-happy last mafia with Hybrid(or else)/Nawa tailored, afterall you said smth like Nawa was the only you had a clear read on.
    Now I know meta thoughts are bad but tbh I'm aware I wanted to lynch you in 8-2-2 game for similar reason (commenting but not taking position/contributing with originality) and you were Marshall so these "scumslips" could just be part of your playstyle, afterall we share similar beliefs on the nature of this game and while I'm more optimistic about the impact we can have on random through discussion, I can imagine how this could make you act this way.
    So please if you're town do your best to be here by EoD for interaction, I'll try to wake 3h before agora. If your rl doesn't allow this, at least please park vote on anyone + take some time to give arguments for us to work with before leave, else if you don't vote today we'll just be forced to vote you.

Spoiler : Gyr the Furry Squirrel :
    Now Gyr, coming at your own iso, man you're like a mini-Hybrid, less active but with better syntax. And Hybrid asked to die. How am I supposed to make sense of this. Maybe it's just lazy scum, maybe it's a lazy variant of "Hybrid/SCV scummy citizen numeta" playstyle but if that, you need to contribute more and pressure more people, I respect you and know you're experienced player but at this point if you're town I believe you need to drop oneliners and give deeper insights (better late than never, as regarding behavior alone you actually look more suspicious than SCV/trophy atm). Why SCV, why not trophy or me, behavior, slips, just why. I gave my reasonings. Will you find time to read it all and answer properly to save town if you're actually town? Hybrid trusted you above all and don't have meta on you 'cept I know you're experienced, so I'm still reluctant to park on you but tbh he must have seen something I didn't. Feel free to enlighten me on this matter, and be here for EoD if you intend to help town in its darkest hour.

Spoiler : TL;DR pls? :
    fuck tailors

Guess I'll see when I awake. See you all in few hours.
    Good point on the fatalis being only confirmed townie. I didnt think of that but he really is based on mechanics. Nice nickname for Gyrlander too . I feel Gyrlander is a very apathic Hybrid style player lol. Id also like to remind you Hybrid wished MM specifically before he died good luck and he hopes he wins. Might mean our MM lynch was on the money, or Nawa. Both associated with Hybrid. Basically all your points and all my points lead to the same conclusion of lynch that squirrely Gyrlander. We have safety net of shooting Trophy tonight if we wrong.

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

OH shit i just realized theres a bus ticket. If Trophy wins that bus and busses himself if we needed to kill him... I rlly hope you win that bus ticket you said you bought Piayer...

43. ISO #1293

44. ISO #1294

Did betted on it, but can't guarantee I'll get it at this point..
    Also betted on dual vote bc if trophy as maf ever get this it's auto GG

Considering Hybrid point idk if that's relevant at this point rly.

But yh at this point your plan seems like the best option, it's just, sos much random involved either way
    I just brought up the hybrid point cause you brought up hybrid

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300