User Tag List

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Demaris View Post
    Sheep, sheep, sheep, its time for sleep. Rest your head. Its time for bed. In the morning, you may wake. Or in the morning, you'll be dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Wow this guys a poet that’s pretty cool makes me want to try my hand at one too

Scum, scum, scum this guys a scum. No time for fun, as I’ve found the scum. Lynch him now and lynch him right, or else I’m going to be killed at night.

true..but who in their right head would just say hey look at me I'm sk on the first day?

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Have You Seen How I Play?
    omg this game has turned into a Dr. Seuss book... im now reading all the posts in rhymes >=O

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Meep, says the sheep...

Welcome :P

I townread Light right now, and unless he has finally gotten rid of his meta, I know what he is exactly lol.

As for Demaris, he's pretty null right now... even if he's SCARYYYY xD
    THAT is not a good post. usually you do well avoiding these kind of reveals.

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

I suppose it wouldn’t be fair to push this off to the other head so I’ll answer!<3

I’m thinking MM/light team is possible, or at the very least MM trying to appeal to Light. I’m getting a power role feel from MM, not sure enough of an alignment yet tho

Idk lights meta sry, but from what I’ve seen he’s been pretty willing to prod and be prodded so atm I have a town lean on him

Kenny feels like a totem pole but I don’t think he’s scum. He’s active enough to where he’s drawing just the slightest amount of attention to himself and he doesn’t seem like the kind of player who’d do that as scum from what I’ve seen in this game but again sry idk anyone’s meta :c
    omg. why are people literally TPR hunting on page 2? so far 2 people have revealed possible TPR leads....

@Marshmallow Marshall and @Pest ielacneance (w/e pings dont work for u anwyays)

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Upon rereading I’m actually kind of scum leaning Marsh, because of admittedly very dumb reasons. Gonna sit back for a while, try to wrangle in the 3rd head of pestilence in time for the later part of d1 because I don’t think he knows game has started yet. Or really what he is doing. At all.
    wait, ur 3 people? lol

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

Mike's first posts just looked like throwing shade where there was already. But this gives me the townvibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ok Lights Meta is he normally gives out his role with his first post like this above.

Now MM making this statement Shows me for a loop. because I have read and reread every post yet Dont see it matching to any role. So that leaves one of 2 things:

1 MM and Light Scum partners and MM is covering for him.

2 MM is scum Light is Town and MM is pocking Light.

I would love to hear others views on this.

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

Confirmed 2 scums - now who is the 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    So, running a full ISO of all blinks posts; I feel like he is trying to fake town. His posts are coming across empty, and no real basis or thought behind them.

-vote blinkskater

sheep to victory!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Hi I am visiting the thread in between pubg rounds. I see distorted just made a shit ton of posts which means he’s going try hard which means he’s evil. Kill him!
    -vote distorted

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119
    Ganelon

Can’t argue with that logic everyone vote him up omegalul
    Rip gg you got me L

20. ISO #120
    Ganelon

first, I would like to announce that I am going back to my old meta.
    you know what this means.
    I'm going to vote everyone in the game at some point omegalul
    but first that means I'm going to analyze the setup, since y'all are just trolling rn. I'm the towniest person alive, y'all are shit.
    ok I actually need to read the setup for myself as well OMEGA

21. ISO #121

It’s because all 3 of us received a different rolecard so we are all individually read.

thats a joke please don’t get confused
    Well, I am confused. Why are you talking like there are multiple people running your account...? Is this an in joke?

Roses are red..handcuffs are naughty *giggle* if you ever leave me..they'd never find the body
    What is this meant to be? A confession? Just imagine mostly everyone brushed past this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    first, I would like to announce that I am going back to my old meta.
    you know what this means.
    I'm going to vote everyone in the game at some point omegalul
    but first that means I'm going to analyze the setup, since y'all are just trolling rn. I'm the towniest person alive, y'all are shit.
    ok I actually need to read the setup for myself as well OMEGA
    Omegalulwhut?

I really don't know what to make of this post. It seems dismissive of everything that's been said already when we already have something to work with, guess I should be reading this post as a troll post? I mean, there have been a lot of trolls, I agree, but this is just coming across as another one.

Is there really a purpose to voting everyone? Even more so what's the point of explaining this tactic before doing it? That practically hinders scum hunting. If the point is to get reactions then you don't explain it. If the point is for a lazy game and wanting people to just accept that then this is looking anti-town.

I should vote all of you, but I need to sort the trolls from scum. Never going to make this easy for me are you?

Let's start here
    -vote Demaris

22. ISO #122

I think MM is town here. He's posting with a different tone from what I see last game as scum. I am getting a genuine feel at this point. I feel like Mike made an argument for MM as scum and then contradicted himself. Somehow he's still pushing for scum MM?

Why does Light always start with a confession? When does it ever help town?

23. ISO #123

Ahem.... there's not much more to say..... so I guess we are waiting on others now? Maybe THAT could help???
    -vote Pestilence
    how could that even help?
    reeeeee
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

let s kill the obv scum
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This is MM Town meta. Still watching you....
    do you really think that mm's going to slip off being scum 5 pages into the game? answer is nope

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I think MM is town here. He's posting with a different tone from what I see last game as scum. I am getting a genuine feel at this point. I feel like Mike made an argument for MM as scum and then contradicted himself. Somehow he's still pushing for scum MM?

Why does Light always start with a confession? When does it ever help town?
    If Everyone Played That Way Just Coming Out With It Day 1.. The Game Would Be Figured Out Pretty Quickly And Basically Be Over Day 2.. It Also Helps Direct Traffic.

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

Hello peasants. I must unravel the scroll and catch up on the scripture then I shall bring forth contribution of... well i will post.

and
    -vote hybrid

ahhh feelsgood
    screw you too <-<

30. ISO #130

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    If Everyone Played That Way Just Coming Out With It Day 1.. The Game Would Be Figured Out Pretty Quickly And Basically Be Over Day 2.. It Also Helps Direct Traffic.
    It also means we potentially lose good power roles where their secrecy is what keeps the game balanced in towns favour.

31. ISO #131

Mike's first posts just looked like throwing shade where there was already. But this gives me the townvibe.
    it's more of a like "look i m contributing in the game" kind of post, doesn't put up anything on him

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

Well, I am confused. Why are you talking like there are multiple people running your account...? Is this an in joke?

What is this meant to be? A confession? Just imagine mostly everyone brushed past this.

Omegalulwhut?

I really don't know what to make of this post. It seems dismissive of everything that's been said already when we already have something to work with, guess I should be reading this post as a troll post? I mean, there have been a lot of trolls, I agree, but this is just coming across as another one.

Is there really a purpose to voting everyone? Even more so what's the point of explaining this tactic before doing it? That practically hinders scum hunting. If the point is to get reactions then you don't explain it. If the point is for a lazy game and wanting people to just accept that then this is looking anti-town.

I should vote all of you, but I need to sort the trolls from scum. Never going to make this easy for me are you?

Let's start here
    -vote Demaris
    1-it s an archon account and archon accounts would usually have 2 ppl in it
    2-nah prolly just trying to build up atmosphere
    3-staph being so serious about those kind of posts this early, you really cant make anything out of them just yet without the clues that you ll get in the future ;D

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    1-it s an archon account and archon accounts would usually have 2 ppl in it
    2-nah prolly just trying to build up atmosphere
    3-staph being so serious about those kind of posts this early, you really cant make anything out of them just yet without the clues that you ll get in the future ;D
    What clues are you expecting to find?

39. ISO #139
    Ganelon

k so it seems to me that the mafia have a Godfather-esque role who is night immune, a Strongman, and an Actress. I believe that the Strongman would try to make it to at least night one, so that they can kill Czeslaw/Batutah. in addition, the Actress seems like a really scary role to have just before MyLo lol... just claim an impossible role and hope the real guy counterclaims (which they should do 100%). so, I think that the instant we eliminate the Strongman, Czeslaw and that other night immune feller should claim their roles.

I also foresee a very likely alliance between the town and the neutrals, so we should probably avoid killing neutral roles; I doubt Mafia would claim neutral... except at MyLo/LyLo.

it looks like the Mafia Traitor is very well insulated against scumslipping, as they don't know the identity of the rest of the team. so that'll be a problem

40. ISO #140

Hmm there is actually some merit to the light/MM team, either way, not a fan of MM's entrance, good train to build, I need a train to get bigger so I can analyze the game state

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

@Pestilence , I mean u could've asked why I voted him, but rather you chose to shade me, so that says more about you than my vote on hybrid

I voted hybrid because I see a very lack of realness in his posts, he's coming off his real fake

So MM and Hybrid is where I am right now

I probably should add u back in pesta, but I'll give you a chance since you don't know that I am a god at this game

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142
    Ganelon

my current meta is kind of shit. multiple people have said it was, so i'm trying to go back to my original meta.

43. ISO #143
    Ganelon

im gonna take this opportunity to note something

due to a permission error we cannot see our mentions. mentions do not work on us.
    1. I can change that permission for ya, if you want me to
    2. most important question of the game: are you scum?

44. ISO #144

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    k so it seems to me that the mafia have a Godfather-esque role who is night immune, a Strongman, and an Actress. I believe that the Strongman would try to make it to at least night one, so that they can kill Czeslaw/Batutah. in addition, the Actress seems like a really scary role to have just before MyLo lol... just claim an impossible role and hope the real guy counterclaims (which they should do 100%). so, I think that the instant we eliminate the Strongman, Czeslaw and that other night immune feller should claim their roles.

I also foresee a very likely alliance between the town and the neutrals, so we should probably avoid killing neutral roles; I doubt Mafia would claim neutral... except at MyLo/LyLo.

it looks like the Mafia Traitor is very well insulated against scumslipping, as they don't know the identity of the rest of the team. so that'll be a problem
    You're asking the night immune to claim when you noted that mafia have a strongman...? What? Am I reading this right? What's with this obsession of baiting out power roles?

45. ISO #145

Another Mike's post are mostly just, "he could or could not be", the thoughts are ok I guess, but it feels like he's just getting thoughts out there to look towny, he's doesn't seem to draw conclusions, also there was no need for him to ping me, "is this town wisp leading the game, or scum!wisp trying to control town", like that post was good awful

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147
    Ganelon

also the archon guys: it would help if you all used different colours when chatting, I'm really confused as to who is speaking exactly

48. ISO #148
    Ganelon

You're asking the night immune to claim when you noted that mafia have a strongman...? What? Am I reading this right? What's with this obsession of baiting out power roles?
    nah, I'm saying the night immune should claim the instant we kill the strongman. literally 100% safe strategy there, if you don't agree you're scum

49. ISO #149

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Another Mike's post are mostly just, "he could or could not be", the thoughts are ok I guess, but it feels like he's just getting thoughts out there to look towny, he's doesn't seem to draw conclusions, also there was no need for him to ping me, "is this town wisp leading the game, or scum!wisp trying to control town", like that post was good awful
    *Good awful
    @Falling Foxes
    Didn't notice what you pinged out, but mindmeld on that fact that, that post''s focus was scummy

50. ISO #150
    Ganelon

2. Powerful scum hunting technique right there.
    aye, it's been shown to have results in the past before