@
    ZergSoupYum

@
    Falling Foxes

@
    Demaris

@
    aamirus

I want more votes on Pestilence plz, mafia has no reason to feel pressure if we allow trains to sit at 2 or 3, we have many small wagons but no big wagons

Looks like I need to do an ISO on you, Distorted, Kenny and Pestilence...

I'm too ill for this but I'll see what I can do.

In the meantime. How do you read the people on your wagon right now?

3. ISO #903

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    remember are argument from last game? its the same thing. its literally too much to summarize really becuase it chnged os damn much on his end. but it stratred because he posted some BS thing about MMs reads lists being 50% BS. I then asked what reads? he told me to scroll up to them. he stayed on that and we started arguing, MM finally said he never posted a reads list either.

Kenny then went through the entire thread (ISOd MM) and found 4 posts that just mentioned people, only 3 of which had a read on them. i mean it just goes on and on lol the entire time hes saying "im lying", lying about what? there was no reads list lol
    And no, that's some blatant lies there again lol. MM did not "finally" say he didn't post reads lists. He did that quickly after a few minutes. And there were not only 3 reads posted by him that I quoted either. I'd have to search for the post again, but I'm pretty sure it was more like 6. Stop fucking lying.

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    And no, that's some blatant lies there again lol. MM did not "finally" say he didn't post reads lists. He did that quickly after a few minutes. And there were not only 3 reads posted by him that I quoted either. I'd have to search for the post again, but I'm pretty sure it was more like 6. Stop fucking lying.
    no, it was 3.

me, efe, and umm whoever else.

"fos on mike" "you dont know how to read kira" those are not reads. lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

6. ISO #906

@Falling Foxes
    clearly you arent reading the game... since ive made a large case on Pest, smaller reasons for aam, and ive been back and fourth on Kenny, more towards kenny being scum as well from his more recent posts

its def not out of world for 3 of scum to be on me, ive seen it happen in the past, where they hard stack one train, because people tend to not believe they would

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...he-Mages-Guild
    Remember this? Your entire argument against me is a poor meta read, that's not even true.
    You know, now that I think about it, THAT argument there in Mages' Guild fits our current one much more. It was a hidden setup and we were going on about me saying that the town wincon contained two alignments while you kept insisting it didn't. We then dropped it at some point saying it's just wording and a dumb reason. You were scum, I was town, my other 3 scumreads were on point as well.

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

You know, now that I think about it, THAT argument there in Mages' Guild fits our current one much more. It was a hidden setup and we were going on about me saying that the town wincon contained two alignments while you kept insisting it didn't. We then dropped it at some point saying it's just wording and a dumb reason. You were scum, I was town, my other 3 scumreads were on point as well.
    but u were wrong there too xD it didnt have 2 alignemnts. u almost, or did? cant remember get lynched for it.

tht is the reason i wrot eu of as too scummy to be scum in the last game. but nope, u proved u will push baselessy as scum, even there, u are not fidning posts u linked a game lol i mean thats more than u have put in so far, so good job! but find some posts, do SOMETHING.a how about you give wiisp reads of other people? second he asked u, u started pushing into me again, u are avoiding addressing anyone else, like scum does. u are fitting it more and more.

11. ISO #911

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    we have approximately 7 and a half hours, and i have work in 3, we need to start coming together...
    the chances of me being around for EoD are very slim
    oh my vote didnt go through. i will do pestilence over wiisp, but kenny is my highest scumread because he is not above the too scummy to be scum game. he made that blatantly obvious last game.

-vote pestilence

12. ISO #912

but u were wrong there too xD it didnt have 2 alignemnts. u almost, or did? cant remember get lynched for it.

tht is the reason i wrot eu of as too scummy to be scum in the last game. but nope, u proved u will push baselessy as scum, even there, u are not fidning posts u linked a game lol i mean thats more than u have put in so far, so good job! but find some posts, do SOMETHING.a how about you give wiisp reads of other people? second he asked u, u started pushing into me again, u are avoiding addressing anyone else, like scum does. u are fitting it more and more.
    I did get lynched for it and it did have two alignments. Why do you insist to keep on lying like this? What do you gain from this? It's just toxic at some point.
    Why are you even defending your scum game there now? Your acting the same way here again after all.

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

I did get lynched for it and it did have two alignments. Why do you insist to keep on lying like this? What do you gain from this? It's just toxic at some point.
    Why are you even defending your scum game there now? Your acting the same way here again after all.
    dude, even the host confirmed in that game it was not 2 alignments. Town and Mages guild were 1 alignment. they are 2 ways to same the same alignment lol

15. ISO #915

16. ISO #916

dude, even the host confirmed in that game it was not 2 alignments. Town and Mages guild were 1 alignment. they are 2 ways to same the same alignment lol
    like, do u need to go bang ur head against the wall to accept YOU ARE WRONG in shit? u still wont admit there was no reads list by MM, u just say "he had reads" u changed the whole narrative of what u were saying.

even in that argument in mages guild, u got lynched over it and the host corrected u and ur still saying ur fucking right. its like,

YOU ARE, AND WERE, WRONG.

fucking accept it.

17. ISO #917

That was never discussion there anyway. I said the town has another alignment despite "town" in the card, you said it is only "town" and no other words. There were also plenty of other scumreads I brought up against you, yet you kept going on about that thing with the wording. It's 100% matching our current situation.

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

That was never discussion there anyway. I said the town has another alignment despite "town" in the card, you said it is only "town" and no other words. There were also plenty of other scumreads I brought up against you, yet you kept going on about that thing with the wording. It's 100% matching our current situation.
    the host confirmed in the damn thread (that u never read) tht mages guild and fucking town are the same, 1 alignemnt. u literally just argue everything to not accept you are wrong.
    @Ganelon was mages guild and town the same alginment? rofl

20. ISO #920

the host confirmed in the damn thread (that u never read) tht mages guild and fucking town are the same, 1 alignemnt. u literally just argue everything to not accept you are wrong.
    @Kenny we have that host here lets just get that answered and see i u can accept you are fucking wrong in something in life. jesus christ dude

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

It was the the wording for 1 alignment, but your argument was that the second part of the wording didn't exist. You are literally just insisting on putting your scumplay there as townplay now, just like caught scum would do, wtf.

23. ISO #923

-vote kenny
    honestly, my vote stays here im not playing with this shit all game. this is 4 games in a row now of just baseless tunneling.
    i cant even question anyone else without just having to address "less than nothing" posts. its so counter productive its painful.

24. ISO #924

-vote kenny
    honestly, my vote stays here im not playing with this shit all game. this is 4 games in a row now of just baseless tunneling.
    I PUT UP A WHOLE FUCKING LIST OF SCUMTELLS AGAINST YOU IN THIS GAME RIGHT HERE. AT LEAST FUCKING RESPOND TO HALF OF IT INSTEAD OF THIS TOXIC SHIT

25. ISO #925

It was the the wording for 1 alignment, but your argument was that the second part of the wording didn't exist. You are literally just insisting on putting your scumplay there as townplay now, just like caught scum would do, wtf.
    no, my argument (which u said ealier) was there was not 2 alignmetns rofl post 1 quote where i ever, EVER said tht the wording didnt exist xD

like, the shit u create to try to make urself right is fucking annoying as fuck. we had to get the host to correct u cuz u wouldent shut up about it. even now, ur still going off like u were right. YOU WERE WRONG, IT WAS NOT 2 ALIGNMENTS.

26. ISO #926

no, my argument (which u said ealier) was there was not 2 alignmetns rofl post 1 quote where i ever, EVER said tht the wording didnt exist xD

like, the shit u create to try to make urself right is fucking annoying as fuck. we had to get the host to correct u cuz u wouldent shut up about it. even now, ur still going off like u were right. YOU WERE WRONG, IT WAS NOT 2 ALIGNMENTS.
    even in that game i tried to throw u a bone by saying "well sounds like he just confused the or as 2 alignements when its just 2 different ways to say 1". that was my argument.

and you just kekpt denying it and saying u are 2 alignemnts ect ect ect ect ect until the host had to shut u up about it lol

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

even in that game i tried to throw u a bone by saying "well sounds like he just confused the or as 2 alignements when its just 2 different ways to say 1". that was my argument.

and you just kekpt denying it and saying u are 2 alignemnts ect ect ect ect ect until the host had to shut u up about it lol
    so yeh, im not going to take the BS here now of u trying to change tht whole shitfest where u got urself lynched as "you were right". no dude, an entire thread of ppl were telling u u were wrong and the host corrected u. so dont try to step in here claiming u had ANY ground in that game or argument lol

29. ISO #929

at this point we are just arguing semantics, can we plz stop?
    this is the same kinda shit i delt with last game, but wrote it off as too scummy to be scum.

blink dealt with it like 6 games ago, i dealt with it in the mges game, the game after that, then last game, now this game. blink even commented after last game he's happy kenny stopped tunneling on him. its the same shit he does. he literally does it as either alignment lol he just picks someone and tunnels all game. blink dealt with it in the illuminati game the worst.

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

@Kenny
    can you show me where you talked about your other scum leans? i wasnt able to find them, the iso doesnt show the whole of your posts, and i dont feel like clicking them all to find it
    yeah, we were going to fix the ISO system, but the admins kinda just blew it all off =P lol

32. ISO #932

I was not sent a rolecard. i was not even told Mages guild, i was told "town" lol any question i asked was met with "cant say"
    This is a quote from the game. Another unnecessary lie. I even wasted time for this again.

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

This is a quote from the game. Another unnecessary lie. I even wasted time for this again.
    literally the host had to come in and correct u in that game. the entire thread was telling u to fking stop. what part of all this just goes over ur head?

THERE WAS NOT 2 ALIGNMENTS, it was 1 alignment with 2 different ways to say it xD as I POINTED OUT IN THAT GAME. lol

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

LOL KENNY READ THE PAGE that you even quoted!!!!!!

THese are literally quotes FROM JUST THAT PAGE from me lol

its literally me telling u its not 2 alignemtns its 1 alignment said in 2 ways. seirously u just quoted a post from a page in the middle of that argument.

no sane player would say they have 2 alignments when its town/mages guild being the same thing xD rofl dont know what else to tell ya. I hear 2 alignments, i think illuminati and scumhunt. if thats scummy to u then i think u need to look at how ur doing ur reads. how about you look at the people who dropped off when pressure started?
    no shit because town isnt a differnet alignemnt. rofl
    what do u keep pinging? its the same shit u said u have 2 alignments. refering to town and mage's guild as 2 separate alignments is honestly laughable. lynch me.
    no, u wasted a bunch of time trying to be vague with ur claims. ignored anyone else who was posting and any other options. u pushed at me when i was trying to pressure light and MM. THIS is what u came at me with? no dude this is on u lol. next time just say its 2 names for 1 alignment instead of 2 alignments.

37. ISO #937

now @Kenny since ur searching for quotes from previous games, find ur quote with ur reads list in it that u say u have. i dont remember seeing it either.
    This is my impression of the players in the game so far. I think my reads are very different from blink's and several other players, which is why I feel the need to share.

Damus
    early student claim, he was a bit shady at first, but the way he described his interactions with the host convinced me.

Marshmallow Marshall
    dead and confirmed honestly

Blinkskater
    a meta-read, that was strenghened by his role-claim. I know he hates meta, but I also do know he is much less hateful when he is scum, as most are. He did play nothing like in Cryptonic's setup as well.

Mike
    this is already a weaker read, there was a moment at day 1 when he claimed varying information about alignments. I'll get you the quote, don't worry.
    Apart from that he seems like a solid citizen.

Light_Yagami
    very similar to Mike, his story doesn't add up, but I believe he's rp'ing and has towny intentions

rumox
    Solid student. I think most was explained by Damus. His play seemed a bit passive and dependent on rolecard-info however.

stealthbomber
    still a town-read, but this one is the weakest I have. Everything he contributed were just reposts, but he picked the right ones.

Auckmid
    There was a moment when I thought archmage is either him or blink. Obviously now that I know he isn't, he's in the scum area.

The Lawyer
    Very passive, nothing to get townread at all, from what I've seen.

Numbertwo
    Same as the lawyer. Interesting reaction from Eclipse about that slot however, which makes him a bit scummier to me

Distorted
    A neutral evil read, to be honest.

Eclipse
    confirmed scum
    You are fucking scum and it's ridiculously obvious. No town would ever want to have someone waste time like this.

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

LOL KENNY READ THE PAGE that you even quoted!!!!!!

THese are literally quotes FROM JUST THAT PAGE from me lol

its literally me telling u its not 2 alignemtns its 1 alignment said in 2 ways. seirously u just quoted a post from a page in the middle of that argument.
    YOU WERE STILL SCUM THAT GAME. YOU ARE LITERALLY JUST PROVING MY META READ ON YOU IS CORRECT BY INSISTING HOW MUCH THIS SITUATION HERE IS FITTING THE ONE THERE. AND THERE ARE STILL HAVE A DOZEN OTHER SCUMTELLS I BROUGHT UP ON YOU.

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

YOU WERE STILL SCUM THAT GAME. YOU ARE LITERALLY JUST PROVING MY META READ ON YOU IS CORRECT BY INSISTING HOW MUCH THIS SITUATION HERE IS FITTING THE ONE THERE. AND THERE ARE STILL HAVE A DOZEN OTHER SCUMTELLS I BROUGHT UP ON YOU.
    u did the exact same thing last game, and the game before that, and in the illuminati game with blink, all town rofl

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

@Kenny how about you acknowledge the fact that ur fking wrong about the alignments shit, ur wrong about MMs reads list and move the fuck on.

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

49. ISO #949

@Kenny how about you acknowledge the fact that ur fking wrong about the alignments shit, ur wrong about MMs reads list and move the fuck on.
    I have already said several times those were seperate reads MM posted and not a list. Why the fuck can't you still take that argument into consideration and discuss it in a productive manner?

50. ISO #950

I have already said several times those were seperate reads MM posted and not a list. Why the fuck can't you still take that argument into consideration and discuss it in a productive manner?
    nah u changed it, but u wont admit at the beginning u were wrong on it xD

now, stop throwing shit and start solving THIS game. lets hear ur scumreads u said u posted here. @Wiisp wants the quote, and so do i.