S-FM 294 : Undercover (9P) - Ladder Season 7, game 1 - Signups
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

S-FM 294 : Undercover (9P) - Ladder Season 7, game 1 - Signups

Welcome to the signups for the first game of the seventh season of the FM Ladder! You may /sign here, and will automatically be enrolled in the Ladder; you may "/sign opt out" if you do not wish to be counted for rank points. Please take the time to vote for your favorite setup(s); although you are not required to vote, the one with the most votes will be played on the second game of the season. Note that if there is a tie, the Host of the next game will choose their setup among the tied ones. I hope you'll enjoy this game!

Hosted by @Marshmallow Marshall .
    Co-hosted by @Distorted .

Link to the setup : https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ndercover-(9P)

Signs :
    1. yzb25
    2. aamirus
    3. Frinckles
    4. BananaCucho
    5. Stealthbomber16
    6. JoeyDX
    7. Gyrlander
    8. Michael34
    9. LuckyDucky

Reserves :
    1. Kenny

Rules
    The Forum Mafia Rules (link) apply. They mostly include what comes next, at least in spirit, but they are not limited to the following lines.
    No out of game communication, no private messages, no last wills, no death notes.
    This is a competitive game, so treat it as such : there should not be excessive amounts of shitposting, although some of it, especially in early stages, is perfectly normal and fine.
    This is also a game made to have fun! Remember to be nice at eachother, even though things can (and probably will) get heated about alignments.
    Keep attacks slot-directed and not person-directed.

Edits to the setup
    Lynch mode will be set to plurality + majority.
    I'm open to changing the 72 hours days to 48 hours days. I'm also open to having only the first day last 72 hours.
    Note that the setup had a Citizen added after seeing the result of the game when it was hosted, and considering the general balance. It is included in the main setup page, but I'm letting you know in case you had played the first version before.

Good luck, and have fun!
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; February 22nd, 2020 at 05:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :