?KRC M-FM Edition

Night 2

Vote Counts
    FM-Purple (1 [L-10]):
    FM-Mafia Bro

FM-Tesseract (4 [L-7]):
    FM-CBI Agent, FM-Comrade PickleRadish, FM-Forsaken Bones, FM-Blue Beard

FM-Inconspicuous Man (11 [L-0]):
    FM-Is that a leaf, FM-Chad Knight, FM-Purple, FM-ohno, FM-Kitty Cat Dance, FM-Earless Artiste, FM-Tesseract (Mayor), FM-Demonic TP, FM-Bizarro Pepsi, FM-Dark Unicorn

FM-Kitty Cat Dance (3 [L-8]):
    FM-Father and Sun, FM-Mr Pain, FM-Its SOMETHING

FM-Dark Unicorn (1 [L-10]):
    FM-Mr Bones

FM-Inconspicuous Man has been executed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Triad
    Role: Lover

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication
    You share a permanent (day and night) factional chat with all other members of the Triad.

Role Cop
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to determine their role, but not their alignment. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Kill
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to kill them. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Criminal Network
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to determine if they are a member of the mafia. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Win Condition:
    The Triad is an anti-town faction. The Triad wins if any day begins with all of the following conditions met, or nothing can stop this from happening:
    - There is at least one triad alive
    - There are no other anti-town factions alive
    - The triad consists of 50% or more of the living players

Rolecard:
    You are in love with Comrade PickleRadish and share a chat with them.

If your lover dies, you will die and vice versa.

Hidden Info:
    If your lover dies before you do, you will not die. Instead, you will become a vengeful lover, and will turn against the alignment who killed your lover.

If the player is town, and their lover was killed by the mafia or a third party, their alignment will change to a townsided third party, the only difference being that they will check as third party by cops and other investigative roles.

If the player is town and their lover is killed by the town (this included town KP and the elimination), their wincon will change to mafia's, and they will be given access to the Mafia chat.

If the player is Mafia and their lover is killed by the town, their alignment will change to a mafiasided third party; they will maintain their wincon and will stay in the groupscum chat but will investigate as a third party.

If the player is mafia and their Lover is killed by mafia, they will leave the mafia's chat but maintain their wincon.

if the player is third party and their lover is killed by town or mafia, host may decide what happens.
    such a cute lil guy, he could never betray his alignment :)

Their role's picture will change based on what happens:

Their Edited Role Submission
    Role: Holely Digger
    Rolecard:
    Target a player and dig a bunch of holes around their house.

Any player other than you that attempts to target that player will fall into one of the holes and be roleblocked for the night.
    You may self target.
    This roleblock ignores roleblock immunity.

FM-Comrade PickleRadish has died.

Their Flip
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Art Thief

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    Four other players excluding yourself are in possession of works by Edvard Munch, the four most known versions of The Scream. The versions are believed to have been made in: 1893, 1893, 1895, and 1910.

You must vote carefully, as your vote on any these filthy art thieves (clearly, you are a noble individual that would never steal yourself, WINK WINK) has the following consequences.

Voted for a player that possesses a painting, but they were not the lynch:
    No bonuses or penalties

Did not vote or voted for a player that does not possess a painting:
    You are roleblocked for the next night. (And may not use your role ability as a result)

Voted for a player that possesses a painting, and they were the lynch:
    Gain a bonus depending on the painting they possessed:
    - Original 1893 - Ah yes, the original. How did they steal it? Anyone chasing you the following night will instead be chasing themselves! Redirect the first visitor to visit themselves.
    - 1893 - They must have used wire cutters to get their dirty hands on this! Whatever it is they used, you gain possession of one random item in their arsenal. In the event they've ditched all their equipment already, you will learn one of their skills (abilities) and be able to use it one time. Don't forget: KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
    - 1895 - Receive a one-shot ability to roleblock a person, you gotta defend your rights to this masterpiece!
    - 1910 - You own it now! Gain a one-time bulletproof vest that can be used at night only.

You may save these bonus actions to use on a future night if you wish, they are multitaskable and will not be roleblocked by failing to vote for a player that possess a painting.

If a player dies in possession of a painting, it will be shown alongside their flip and you will visit their body that night to collect the painting. This visit is not able to be roleblocked, redirected, or manipulating in any way, although you do not gain the bonus from the painting and instead simply add it to your collection.

Complete Collection:
    After you have collected all the paintings, you may use your role ability unrestricted by the requirement to vote someone that possesses a painting during the day.

Role ability:
    At night, choose a person to copy one of their random abilities (selected at random, if there are multiple abilities). You will be informed of the acquired ability, and it has one-shot use until you copy the next ability. You lose the ability if/when you copy another one.

Hidden Info:
    The four paintings:
    https://i.imgur.com/FSz5Dk4.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/YnN478i.png
    https://i.imgur.com/QUtI6r7.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/8CmhRO3.jpg

The player may also obtain the paintings via purchases on the player market. This will satisfy the conditions for gaining powers/avoiding roleblocks as if the player had successfully eliminated the owner of the painting.

Role: The Messenger
    Rolecard:
    You are a great orator who has the connections and charisma to organize conspiracies.

Day Ability: Select target for meeting
    You select the target who would be affected by your Night Passive.
    This is done in secret by DMing the host of the FM game.
    You can select anyone who is still alive, except yourself.

Night Passive: 1-on-1 Night Chat with your Target
    By default, this "Passive" would not be in effect, with no night chat with anyone for an entire night.
    But once you selected someone with your Day Ability, this Passive is activated, with you and your target sharing an intimate private chat that lasts for the entire night.
    Said passive would only work with that target for that one night. You would need to select them again with your Day Ability on a future day if you want to meet them again at a future night.
    Your target can still do their night action as they talk with you in your meeting. Meetings are NOT Roleblocks.
    If your target was jailed, or for any reason not at their home the night you planned the meeting, then the meeting will not work.
    If their target has another night chat, such as Mafia/Cult night chat, than they can still participate in said night chat while in the meeting.

Attributes
    - The Messenger's night chat may be intercepted by roles that read night chats such as Spy
    - The Messenger is anonymous to the target of his Meeting ability.
    - The Messenger can still be caught by a lookout watching their target, or a detective tailing them.

The original post has also been updated.

Night 2 Ends at 7 PM CST on Thursday February 24th

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Night action deadline is 2 hours before SoD

Last edited by Lumi; February 23rd, 2022 at 04:49 PM.

3. ISO #3253

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

?KRC M-FM Edition
    Reading of Last Wills and Testaments

We are gathered here today to read the last will and testament of FM-Comrade PickleRadish

The Art Thief. Yea, I know it doesn't sound like a town role, but I used that to my advantage D1 to bait possible wolves and sussy bakas out.

Here's my nightly log:
    Night 0: Can't do jack shit.
    Day 1: Purchased Purple's painting. He used the proceeds to buy a Poison Dart.
    Night 1: Purple's painting was the Bootleg 1893. That triggers item-stealing. I stole Purple's poison dart and used it on Myopia to atone for my misvote on EoD1, hence the green-colored breadcrumbing on all of Day 2. Tried to copy Tesseract's ability and got nothing.
    Day 2: Purchased Father and Sun's painting. Whatever it was, it doesn't matter. I can't use my abilities because I'm dead of heartbreak.

Normally I can copy someone's ability. Steal their modern art masterpiece so to speak. And me collecting versions of the Scream gives me other abilities as well.

A reminder that just because Purple sold the painting to me doesn't mean he's confirmed town. I on the other hand was. Now I hope the guy with the "towncore-finding" ability (check SoD1 again) used it on Incon's lynch, because Purple, if he really submitted 2000 roles to ?KRC as he claims on Post #225, would know that I'm a confirmed town.
    As for the vote on Day 1, remember that Tesseract and Pain campaigned HARD for me to not do the tiebreaker. They didn't like me voting Myopia. Now that we know Eyes is town, Tesseract is under the eye of suspicion.

Now, I warned yall that you should have voted Purple or Tesseract. Dark Unicorn tried his best without getting too much suspicion to stop Kitty's death. I sus'd him anyways. ISO my EoD2 posts.

Now its very likely that Triad is only scum team, sc2mafia style. Or Theres two scum teams. I doubt Tesseract actually has a night ability, he might be lying there. I trust Blue Beard to choose well on which voter of Incon to shoot. Good fucking luck, town, you will need it.

4. ISO #3254

Meanwhile, back at the palace, the Queen told the King that the princes had run away, and that she didn’t know where they were. She had sent out a search party for them, but the search party came home, unable to find the princes. The King expressed great sadness that all eleven of his sons were missed, which made the Queen very angry and jealous. She wanted the King to love only her. She plastered a false smile on her face and attempted to offer sympathy. The King was so sad that he didn’t observe the fakeness of the Queen’s sympathy.

The Queen was gleeful that her husband was so oblivious. But she also understood that she couldn’t cast one spell after the next. Eventually, even the clueless King would become suspicious, and, if he did, her wicked plan would fail. So she bided her time.

Over the years, Eliza grew up and became exceptionally beautiful. And she returned to the palace, after having grown up in one of the far corners of the realm. The princess’ beauty was radiant and many people observed it. This drove the Queen mad with jealousy. How dare this girl who wasn’t really related to her outshine her in every way? The Queen did not like being a stepmother and, now, it was just too unbearable. She came up with a plot to undo the lovely princess, who was too lovely for her own good.

One night, the wicked queen snuck into Eliza’s bath-chambers and secretly dropped a bunch of toads into the warm bath waters. As she dropped the toads into the water, she uttered a magical spell. Then she left, cackling to herself that, soon, the King would have heard the last from his most annoying daughter.

The magical spell did not work on Eliza because was too kind and generous a soul. When she stepped into the tub, the toads turned into rose petals, making the bath smell beautiful.

It didn’t take long before the Queen heard about the disaster in the bath chamber. The Queen grew angrier and more bitter and more desirous of revenge.

FM-Inconspicuous Man and FM-Comrade PickleRadish were two of the toads. They were a bonded pair and they turned into rose petals together.

5. ISO #3255

The Queen was determined to carry out her revenge. She was normally an unpleasant person, probably because she wasn’t actually a person but some sort of wicked spell caster. She found her chance when she saw Eliza knitting the nettles that she had gathered from the graveyard.

“I knew it. She’s a witch and my nemesis. She has as much power as I have, but she must never know it.”

The Evil Queen was determined to make life so miserable for the princess that the princess would be motivated to flee the palace and never challenge the Evil Queen again.

The evil queen walked into the princess’ room.

“What exactly are you doing?” demanded the queen.

Eliza did not answer because the Queen of the fairies had told her never to utter a word about the project, least of all to the queen. The queen grew angrier and angrier because Eliza didn’t speak. The Evil Queen reached into a pocket and pulled out a little bottle. She then pretended to be kind to Eliza.

“I am sorry that I have behaved so badly,” said the queen. “I will make it up to you. I will have my servants run a wonderful bath for you and, afterward, I have some nice lotion for your face and your hair.”

The princess, who was usually skeptical of the queen’s intentions, looked up and wanted to believe the queen. She went off and took her bath. When she came back to her chamber, the queen rubbed the princess’ face with walnut juice. And, as the queen was brushing the princess’ long hair, she tangled the princess’ hair and smeared grease on the shiny hair.

The princess sensed that something had happened to her. She looked in a mirror and wept because she did not recognize herself. Then she ran outside, where she saw the king. She tried to smile at him but he did not recognize her, either.

She put her hand in a pond near the palace. But the queen had put something poisonous on her hand. When she pulled her hand out of the water, she found two dead fish in her hands, as well as a snail that seemed to be very ill, as though poisoned.

mafia bro and Its SOMETHING were the fish, and Mr Bones, who is the snail, has been poisoned.
    Last edited by garden gnome; February 24th, 2022 at 06:14 PM.

6. ISO #3256

?KRC M-FM Edition

Day 3

FM-Tesseract has 1 vote again.
    FM-Tesseract is the mayor with 1 votes.
    (Host note: the "X is the mayor with Y votes is text that is auto-generated whenever someone gains additional vote power. For the purposes of the game, that message does not exist)

FM-Mr Bones has been poisoned and will die at the end of Night 3 unless healed!

FM-Its SOMETHING has died!

Their Flip
    Role: Inspector Gadget

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    Every night, including N0 Inspector Gadget may give another player a gadget. Inspector Gadget has the following items to give out:
    - a bulletproof vest
    - a one shot gun
    - a one shot roleblock
    - a disguise (acts like a death tailor)
    - a reflector (actions on that player over the next period will instead be used on another player of that players chosing)

These will refresh once all used.
    Inspector Gadget will then use their powers of deduction to work out the alignment of the player they have targeted.
    If they guess the alignment of the player they targeted correctly, Inspector Gadget will live for another day!
    If they guess the alignment of the player wrong, Inspector Gadget will die

Hidden Info:
    All alignments of the same archetype will alias to each other when making guesses.
    E.g all common names for group-scum teams alias to group-scum
    all common names for serial killers alias to serial killer
    all common names for cults alias to cult
    If I am unsure of what archetype their guess matches, I will look it up. If it's a novel alignment, then it must match exactly.

Role: The Chosen One
    Rolecard:
    The creator of your role was a lazy human being and burdened the host to create two roles from which one you must choose. You must choose before Day1 starts and you're given at least 24h for the decision.
    After you choose a role, the other role will available for winning in a contest between all players.

Spoiler : Role 1 :

The Puzzle Master

You are a lover of puzzles, and are incredibly skilled at designing them. Every night, you may construct a puzzle and hand it out to a player.

For every puzzle you design, you must decide what the actual puzzle is. This could be anything from a riddle to a coded message (though these puzzles cannot have actual meaning that people can read in to). You can vary the difficulty, though it cannot be too hard, nor can it be too easy. You may wish to work with the mod to come up with a fair puzzle.

You may design the following puzzles:

Protective Puzzle - A puzzle meant to protect someone's house. All players who wish to apply a negative effect on that player will have their action blocked and be forced to solve a puzzle the following day phase. If they do not solve the puzzle during that day phase, then their action will not go through at all. If, however, they solve the puzzle in time, the negative effect will be applied at the end of that day phase. You may self target with this action.

Energizing Puzzle - A simple hand held puzzle, which the targeted player must solve during the day after receiving it. If a player succeeds in solving this, they will be motivated the next night, meaning they will be able to use whatever personal action they may have one additional time. If a player does not solve it before the day ends, they will be so frustrated that they will be unable to do anything that night. You may not self target with this action.

Soul Reading Puzzle
    - A trick puzzle. This puzzle does not benefit or harm the target in any way. However, if they solve it, you will learn if they have any guilt on their conscience (A.K.A, you will learn if they have ever killed anyone during this game). The target is not informed of this puzzle's effects nor of it's name, and you cannot attempt to coerce them into solving it. Attempting to coerce them will result in the puzzle losing it's soul reading power.

Escape Room - This puzzle is unique in that it requires more than one puzzle, although the puzzles must still be fair difficulty-wise. A player trapped in an escape room will be unable to use any actions until they have solved every puzzle. You must have a minimum of 5 puzzles, and may have a maximum of 15. Players in an escape room may still be targeted by other actions.

Spoiler : Role 2 :

The Hive Mind

You are one of many. You are separated from your hive. However, it is possible for you to create a one way link with the individuals here...

Day Action - Mind Reading

Every day, you may select two separate players and establish a feedback link. You will invade their thoughts, and they will be halfway linked with you. Targeting the same player twice will make them completely linked. Players who are targeted will hear a persistent buzzing noise and will be notified that they "feel as if their very thoughts have been compromised". Due to their guard being up, you are unable to target the same person with this ability in consecutive day phases.

Halfway Invaded players will passively share fragments of feedback and chats (the exact chat messages are decided by the mod) at the end of every phase. If you have multiple Half-Invaded players, you will not know what fragments came from who. For example, if a half linked player was in a chat and said "I think bob is the cop", you would hear "think....cop...." or something like that. If they received feedback, like "Bob visited Bill", you would receive something like "....visited Bill". You would not know what player sent that message, nor what player received that feedback.

Fully Invaded players will passively share select full sentences from chats at the end of every phase, as well as whatever feedback they may receive. If you have multiple Linked players, you will not know what feedback came from who.

Night Action - Mind Link

Every night, you may establish a one way communication link with a select player. You will be able to send messages to that player at any time, but they cannot send messages to you. Players who have their mind invaded (with your day action) cannot at the same time be Mind Linked.

Twice per game, you may force a mind linked player to target a player of your choice during the night. You cannot use this at the same time as your mind link action.

Contest: a simple poll that's posted at the start of Day1. The winner of the role contest will be whoever voted most often the popular answers. If there are multiple players with an equal amount then the winner is decided between them randomly.

• Those with private chats can submit their answers in said private chats even if those are day locked. (public information)
    • Everyone else has to DM the host.
    • Your answers count for 2 in all questions where there would otherwise be an even number of submitted votes. (not public information)
    • The winner is not publicly announced. (the fact itself is public information)
    • Votes are made public and the winner is given their role at the end of Day1.

Spoiler : Poll Questions :
    1. In a fight between an astronaut vs caveman who would win?
    2. Witch or Bus Driver?
    3. Waffles or Pancakes?
    4. Is cereal a soup?
    5. Would you rather always be lynched day1 or always survive till the final day?
    6. Teens and Adults can be persuaded equally easy and hard. Yes or No?
    7. Would you rather have the ability to see 10 minutes into the future or 150 years into the future?
    8. Is everything debatable?
    9. Bulletproof or Lynchproof? [vest]
    10. Should toilet paper hang over or under the roll?
    Spoiler : :

FM-Mafia Bro has died!

Their Flip
    Role: Pun Czhin-Bakk

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    You are a highly annoying person who really loves to tell jokes.
    You are under the obligation to incorporate puns or jokes in your posts on a regular basis. Should the host or a significant amount of players deem you positively unfunny, you shall receive a non-lethal debuff at the host's discretion.
    You may compile the amount of "lol", "hahaha", "rofl", etc. you received in reply to your funny posts during the day in order to gain Terribly Nice Tokens (TNT). Each post of that kind gives you one TNT; you must provide the quotes in a private messages to the host in order to gain tokens. Tokens gained during the day may not be spent until the beginning of the night. (Note: do this proactively to ensure you receive your tokens in time for action deadlines!)

You may spend your TNT by choosing one of the following actions. You are limited to one TNT purchase per phase (e.g Explosive Gift during the day and Bomb Alert at night is allowed, Bomb Alert and Explosive Statement or Multiple Bomb Alerts are not):

- Explosive Statement (3 TNT): Prepare an explosive statement during the night. This statement will be posted in size 6 by the host at the start of the day. It cannot contain more than 45 words.

- Bomb Alert (5 TNT): Put a bomb on somebody's path at night and make it explode, forcing them to run and to abandon whatever they were doing, effectively preventing them from acting.

- Explosive Gift (15 TNT): Give somebody an explosive-rigged gift box during the day. This box will instantaneously explode, killing the player and making them flip at the end of the day. Since people saw you give the box to the player, the announcement of the player's death will specify that they died suspiciously soon after being given a box by you.

Role: Lonely Cowboy in Desperate Need of Some Love and Also Some Bullets Cause He Didn’t Pack Enough Even Though His Mother Specifically Asked if He Had Enough Bullets
    Rolecard:
    Every night, you may do one of the following, and role a 22-sided die to determine the outcome:

Wrangle Some Cattle or Whatever

Go out and wrangle some cattle! The amount of cattle you wrangle is equal to the result of your die roll. Day action.

Sell Some Cattle or Whatever

Sell the cattle you wrangled during the previous day (cattle not sold the following night will be lost forever into the ether of the desert). For every four cattle you sell, you will receive one (1) bullet (rounded down–this means you can receive a maximum of 5 (five) bullets in a single sale).

Fire a Warning Shot

If you succeed, you’ll scare the person you’re warning and any action they would take that night (excluding a factional action) is delayed, and takes effect the following night instead. If you fail, you’ll kill them instead, and feel so wracked with guilt that you won’t be able to use any of your gun abilities again for the following two cycles. Uses a single bullet. Success rate: twelve (12) or higher.

Sleep With a Loaded Gun Beneath Your Bedroll, Just in Case

If you’re feeling paranoid, you can sleep with your gun loaded beneath your bedroll. For each person that visits you, if you roll an 8 (eight) or lower, you’ll miss and whatever they are attempting to do to you will succeed…if you roll a nine (9) to 18 (eighteen), you will hit them in a non-fatal manner and whatever they are attempting to do to you will fail (excluding factional actions)...if you roll a nineteen (19) to 22 (twenty-two), you will shoot them dead (and any non-fatal/non-factional actions they are attempting to take against you will fail).

Each visitor will use up one (1) bullet, regardless of the result of your roll. If you do not have enough bullets for the amount of people visiting you, who you fire at is determined by the host’s resolution order (i.e., if protects resolve before investigations, you’ll fire at someone protecting you before someone investigating you).

Go Hunting for Some Meat, Cause You Can’t Eat the Cows

If you roll an 11 (eleven) or lower, you will return to your camp before any actions taken against you. If you roll a twelve (12) or higher, anyone attempting to target you will find you gone from your camp. This action uses up 3 (three) bullets, cause hunting is hard!

Sleep nekkid

This doesn’t do anything, it just feels nice and the breeze on your giblets is soothing. If you fail you’ll be so embarrassed that you couldn’t get out of your clothes that you won’t be able to wrangle any cattle the following night. Success rate: two (2) or higher.

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard
    @FM-Father and Sun
    @FM-Mr Bones
    @FM-Mr Pain
    @FM-Dark Unicorn
    @FM-Earless Artiste
    @FM-Forsaken Bones
    @FM-Purple
    @FM-Is that a leaf
    @FM-Bizarro Pepsi
    @FM-Demonic TP
    @FM-Tesseract
    @FM-Myopia
    @FM-Blue Beard
    @FM-Chad Knight
    @FM-ohno
    @FM-CBI Agent
    FM-Kaleidoscope
    FM-Arcade
    FM-Eyes
    FM-Kitty Cat Dance
    FM-Inconspicuous Man
    FM-Comrade PickleRadish
    FM-Its SOMETHING
    FM-Mafia Bro

Day 3 Ends at 7 PM CST on Saturday February 26th

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Day Action Deadline is exactly at 6 PM. Timestamps of 5:59 are accepted. Timestamps of 6:00 are not.

Early hammers affect the day action deadline accordingly.

16 Players Remain. 9 votes to hammer.
    9 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Lumi; February 27th, 2022 at 06:01 PM.

7. ISO #3257

?KRC M-FM Edition

We are gathered here today to read the last will and testament of FM-Its SOMETHING

-N0, gave FM-Kitty Cat Dance a Disguise item. They can use Disguise item to change their role flip, including alignment.
    -D1, I brought 4 Weak Energy Pistols for 200 gold each.
    -N1, I received +200 gold for being on Eyes wagon and +238 gold for "mining operations".
    -N1, I give gun to Bizzaro Pepi.
    -N1, I guess Kitty's alignment as Mafia.
    -If Kitty is not Mafia[exactly], I'm dead. I'm dead.
    -If I'm dead, Kitty is likely not be Mafia[exactly]. Not guaranteed.

It's the worst gambit in FM history ever pulled, and I'm surely on my way to DVC now. I'd Town Read Kitty every time here if it wasn't for leaf being a thing. Speaking of, Pepsi got the gun to shoot leaf. May I have no just thrown the game, but usually I do so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hero Syndrome is not a real thing guys. It's all paranoia. I told you my name is paranoid-schizoid King!

8. ISO #3258

?KRC M-FM Edition

We are gathered here today to read the last will and testament of FM-Mafia Bro

If game is multiball purple is outed

Do not totally trust blue beard, make them self resolve at some point

It's something is not clear, it's fucking weird that kcd didn't use death tailor, but at the same time, it's weird they didn't acknowledge having it if they're mafia. It's something and purple are unlikely to be teammates for mech reasons.

9. ISO #3259

My reads list, color coordinated for your convenience.

Town:
    FM-CBI Agent ooh wee look at me, i put myself at the top of the town list.
    FM-Purple Alignment cop with a good hit on triad inco, claimed lie detector role with a positive on tesseract.
    FM-Bizarro Pepsi Shot a triad in broad daylight
    FM-Its SOMETHING Outed their role and outed a triad
    FM-Blue Beard It's a rare breed of player that's willing to both sacrifice themselves and attempt to hold town hostage in order to shoot someone, whilst also claiming some form of tracker, you don't usually see this level of self sacrificing from scum.
    FM-Is that a leaf Got shot by four unclaimed shots, if that isn't scum trying to get rid of someone then I don't know what is.
    FM-Father and Sun Puzzle solver role that's generally been helpful
    FM-Chad Knight Investigative claim, feels good, mostly gut read.
    FM-Mr Pain This slot has done a little bit of independent analysis, seems honest and quick to post. Weakest solid town read.
    FM-Myopia This slot is probably town but I want them to die anyways.
    FM-Dark Unicorn Haven't decisively put this one in a box yet, but I'm leaning town on them.

Null:
    FM-ohno soft claim vig, not sure what to think about this slot, an amount of independent analysis, but I can't really get a good read on them.
    FM-Forsaken Bones Kind of fence sitty? Not entirely sure what to think about this slot "whose ISO is unimpressive", want to see more from them.
    Scum:
    FM-Mafia Bro Claimed to shoot purple before they claimed invest, needs "laughs" for some reason, little independent analysis, inclined to scum lean them.
    FM-Demonic TP "the anti-town faction", not sure if it's TMI. Has a hard on for leaf, put kitty on their town list, put purple on their scum list. Inclined to scum lean
    FM-Earless Artiste Worlds biggest lurker, hasn't posted any reads, hasn't done any analysis, they're on the chopping block for today.
    FM-Mr Bones Is almost without a doubt the frog fractions role, and has not been interacting or doing any amount of scum hunting, is definitely a neutral or scum
    FM-Tesseract Confirmed alignment cop with a claimed positive on tesseract lying about the post "I am town", miller claim is probably unverifiable, I was never a fan of this slot. When do we not lynch here?

10. ISO #3260

11. ISO #3261

12. ISO #3262

13. ISO #3263

FM-Purple (1 [L-10]): FM-Mafia Bro
    FM-Tesseract (4 [L-7]): FM-CBI Agent, FM-Comrade PickleRadish, FM-Forsaken Bones, FM-Blue Beard
    FM-Inconspicuous Man (11 [L-0]): FM-Is that a leaf, FM-Chad Knight, FM-Purple, FM-ohno, FM-Kitty Cat Dance, FM-Earless Artiste, FM-Tesseract (Mayor), FM-Demonic TP, FM-Bizarro Pepsi, FM-Dark Unicorn
    FM-Kitty Cat Dance (3 [L-8]): FM-Father and Sun, FM-Mr Pain, FM-Its SOMETHING
    FM-Dark Unicorn (1 [L-10]): FM-Mr Bones

Hmm, might need to reevaluate leaf, but like, this makes sense

14. ISO #3264

Quote Originally Posted by FM-CBI Agent View Post
    My reads list, color coordinated for your convenience.

Town:
    FM-CBI Agent ooh wee look at me, i put myself at the top of the town list.
    FM-Purple Alignment cop with a good hit on triad inco, claimed lie detector role with a positive on tesseract.
    FM-Bizarro Pepsi Shot a triad in broad daylight
    FM-Its SOMETHING Outed their role and outed a triad
    FM-Blue Beard It's a rare breed of player that's willing to both sacrifice themselves and attempt to hold town hostage in order to shoot someone, whilst also claiming some form of tracker, you don't usually see this level of self sacrificing from scum.
    FM-Is that a leaf Got shot by four unclaimed shots, if that isn't scum trying to get rid of someone then I don't know what is.
    FM-Father and Sun Puzzle solver role that's generally been helpful
    FM-Chad Knight Investigative claim, feels good, mostly gut read.
    FM-Mr Pain This slot has done a little bit of independent analysis, seems honest and quick to post. Weakest solid town read.
    FM-Myopia This slot is probably town but I want them to die anyways.
    FM-Dark Unicorn Haven't decisively put this one in a box yet, but I'm leaning town on them.

Null:
    FM-ohno soft claim vig, not sure what to think about this slot, an amount of independent analysis, but I can't really get a good read on them.
    FM-Forsaken Bones Kind of fence sitty? Not entirely sure what to think about this slot "whose ISO is unimpressive", want to see more from them.
    Scum:
    FM-Mafia Bro Claimed to shoot purple before they claimed invest, needs "laughs" for some reason, little independent analysis, inclined to scum lean them.
    FM-Demonic TP "the anti-town faction", not sure if it's TMI. Has a hard on for leaf, put kitty on their town list, put purple on their scum list. Inclined to scum lean
    FM-Earless Artiste Worlds biggest lurker, hasn't posted any reads, hasn't done any analysis, they're on the chopping block for today.
    FM-Mr Bones Is almost without a doubt the frog fractions role, and has not been interacting or doing any amount of scum hunting, is definitely a neutral or scum
    FM-Tesseract Confirmed alignment cop with a claimed positive on tesseract lying about the post "I am town", miller claim is probably unverifiable, I was never a fan of this slot. When do we not lynch here?
    When are you going to address the elephant in the room, which is that a Mafia faction exists and that they have a factional ability to do a Triad-check on a player? Folks who found and/or shot Triad cannot be cleared as town for those reasons alone. My money is on Purple being a Mafia, there is no plausible explanation I can think of for why they would initially claim "not town" on Incon Man and then only later reveal "Triad". What is the harm in just saying Triad in the first place, if town cop? Not to mention the incorrect lie detector result on me.

15. ISO #3265

16. ISO #3266

FM-Father and Sun (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Bizarro Pepsi

FM-Eyes (5 [L-94]):
    FM-Kitty Cat Dance, FM-Tesseract, FM-Its SOMETHING, FM-Father and Sun, FM-Forsaken Bones

FM-Mr Bones (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Purple

FM-Mr Pain (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Blue Beard

FM-Myopia (5 [L-94]):
    FM-Mr Pain, FM-Chad Knight, FM-Is that a leaf, FM-Dark Unicorn, FM-CBI Agent

FM-Earless Artiste (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Comrade PickleRadish

FM-Purple (4 [L-95]):
    FM-Myopia, FM-Demonic TP, FM-Mafia Bro, FM-Mr Bones

FM-Chad Knight (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Eyes

This is all assuming deaths haven't been tailored or manipulated

17. ISO #3267

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tesseract View Post
    When are you going to address the elephant in the room, which is that a Mafia faction exists and that they have a factional ability to do a Triad-check on a player? Folks who found and/or shot Triad cannot be cleared as town for those reasons alone. My money is on Purple being a Mafia, there is no plausible explanation I can think of for why they would initially claim "not town" on Incon Man and then only later reveal "Triad". What is the harm in just saying Triad in the first place, if town cop? Not to mention the incorrect lie detector result on me.
    You're making the assumption that the network ability of triad isn't just a red herring.

18. ISO #3268

19. ISO #3269

You're making the assumption that the network ability of triad isn't just a red herring.
    What do you mean? I am not making an assumption. What I am saying is that we mayhave town cops with alignment checks but we also know that Criminal Network exists. We cannot distinguish between the two on a correct check alone.

And you know what is not an assumption? The incorrect lie detector result on me.

20. ISO #3270

21. ISO #3271

22. ISO #3272

I have recieved... intresting feedback, you could say
    N2 Feedback

Dear Penis,
    I don't think I like you anymore,
    You used to watch me shave,
    Now all you do is stare at the floor.
    Oh dear Penis,
    I don't like you anymore.
    It used to be you and me,
    A paper towel, and a dirty magazine,
    That's all we needed to get by.
    Now it seems things have changed,
    I think that your the one to blame.
    Dear Penis,
    I don't like you anymore.

Dear Oh-No
    I don't think I like you anymore,
    'Cause when you get to drinkin'
    You put me places I've never been before.
    Dear Oh-No,
    I dont like you anymore.
    Why can't we just get a grip,
    On our man to hand relationship.
    Come to terms with truly how we feel.
    If we put our heads together,
    We'd just stay home forever.
    Dear Oh-No,
    I think I like you after all.
    Oh and Oh-No,
    While yer shavin',
    Shave my balls.
    DISCLAIMER: Neither me nor the host wrote this feedback. To whoever did, please get some help

23. ISO #3273

Given host meta, I wouldn't be surprised at all if mafia was a solo faction (as seen before in a previous krc) or not existent at all.
    Did you mean to say that Triad is a solo faction? And that the Criminal Network given to Triad is to waste time when Mafia does not even exist? Then there would have to be either some other multi-player factions we have yet to learn about or a whole lot more neutrals to balance this out. My money is on both Mafia and Triad existing, makes sense to create the Criminal Network factional for each of the competing multi-player factions.

24. ISO #3274

25. ISO #3275

Quote Originally Posted by FM-ohno View Post
    I have recieved... intresting feedback, you could say

DISCLAIMER: Neither me nor the host wrote this feedback. To whoever did, please get some help
    That is... uhhh.. quite disturbing. I cringe as I process the meaning, but it sounds like they used to have their head up high, now it's down low. Someone is pocketing you lol? I don't wanna go anywhere near THOSE pockets.

26. ISO #3276

That is... uhhh.. quite disturbing. I cringe as I process the meaning, but it sounds like they used to have their head up high, now it's down low. Someone is pocketing you lol? I don't wanna go anywhere near THOSE pockets.
    its... literally just that. no signature, no nothing.

27. ISO #3277

28. ISO #3278

Did you mean to say that Triad is a solo faction?
    No, I specifically meant to say triad. Mafia may be a solo faction or non-existant at all, but I'd put money on troll lag making them non-existent. However, existence of the criminal network ability means that we are forced to make a distinction between the two scum factions. Mafia =/= Triad, we haven't seen a mafia flip, so we cannot confirm nor deny that they exist, but we have to consider the possibility.

And that the Criminal Network given to Triad is to waste time when Mafia does not even exist?
    I think it's a possibility and my paranoia says it's a likely one since according to the role cards we've seen the triad factional abilities are all multitaskable.

Then there would have to be either some other multi-player factions we have yet to learn about or a whole lot more neutrals to balance this out. My money is on both Mafia and Triad existing, makes sense to create the Criminal Network factional for each of the competing multi-player factions.
    I'd agree that it makes sense for more factions to exist, we found a solo neutral and two factional triad scum, I'd bet more solos and more triad personally.

29. ISO #3279

30. ISO #3280

31. ISO #3281

32. ISO #3282

33. ISO #3283

with that being said, if i had to say wich one of you goes down first, i would lean to killing purple first
    this doesnt mean i SR purple, before someone takes it out of context. this means i belive it to be LESS BAD to go purple first if we go for one of tess purple

34. ISO #3284

What do you mean? I am not making an assumption. What I am saying is that we mayhave town cops with alignment checks but we also know that Criminal Network exists. We cannot distinguish between the two on a correct check alone.
    I think it's fair to consider this.

One thing that's been eating at me a bit was the sheer amount of investigative claims, we have five? six? investigative claims, I keep losing track with how many players we have

35. ISO #3285

You are stacked in day 1. Wake up plz.

Yes, I am still not sure about Purple. He is invest, but that doesn't mean he is town-aligned invest. But the scums must be looked for by the following signs:

1. Everyone who voted against Eyes d1. Even after Eyes corrected Tesser, who mislead the town by confusing her with another player (it is possible that this was intentional, but I still made sure that Tesser does not read anyone at all, but only wants to speak himself).
    2. Everyone who did not want to vote against the redcheck, and used poor sophistry tricks to avoid it.

Fall under both criteria:

Forsaken Bones
    Father and Sun

Last but not least, Dark Unicorn tried to convince everyone to vote against the triad that Purple had uncovered, using arguments so ridiculous that I'm surprised no one paid attention to it. Then he jumped on the train himself. Scummiest action ever seen.

The behavior of Tesseract is difficult to explain. He was also a strong opponent of the execution of the redcheck, and also ended up jumping on the train. This player seems to me absolutely inadequate, and can have any alignment.

So, we need to focus here:

Tesseract
    Forsaken Bones
    Father and Sun

Dark Unicorn

As for my trust list. I lock Chad Knight as town. Also I have some reasons to believe Ohno is town after my night feedback.

Purple is town for now, but I cannot lock him. Maybe some android invest. Not sure. So, we have:

Chad Knight
    Ohno
    Purple

I will re-read every ISO later and I'll tell you what I think. Now I only came to see your reaction to my last will, because I assumed that I would be dead with a high chance. However, I'm alive and that's good.
    Now I am offline for 8-10 hours, see you later.

36. ISO #3286

37. ISO #3287

38. ISO #3288

39. ISO #3289

40. ISO #3290

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bizarro Pepsi View Post
    FM-Father and Sun ↓
    FM-Mr Bones ↔
    FM-Mr Pain ↑
    FM-Dark Unicorn ↑
    FM-Earless Artiste ↔
    FM-Forsaken Bones ↔
    FM-Purple ↔
    FM-Is that a leaf ↑
    FM-Demonic TP ↑
    FM-Tesseract ↔
    FM-Myopia ↑
    FM-Blue Beard ↔
    FM-Chad Knight ↑
    FM-ohno ↑
    FM-CBI Agent ↔
    if this is a read list im going to seriously question how Myopia ranks higher than me chad and CBI, especially after me and chat tunneled inconspicous all day yesterday

41. ISO #3291

if this is a read list im going to seriously question how Myopia ranks higher than me chad and CBI, especially after me and chat tunneled inconspicous all day yesterday
    given that the list ordering is copy-pasted straight from the host pings list for today, I'd imagine that this is nonsensical.

42. ISO #3292

43. ISO #3293

44. ISO #3294

45. ISO #3295

46. ISO #3296

47. ISO #3297

48. ISO #3298

they arent spam posting ~3 pages of one liners and intentionally trying to outpost the person who mechanically needs to top post, that puts him above myopia
    I mean that's not much.
    I'll admit my activity has been less than stellar but I'm hoping I can my my content per post count

49. ISO #3299

I mean that's not much.
    I'll admit my activity has been less than stellar but I'm hoping I can my my content per post count
    still ranks you above myopia.

and while we are in the topic, everyone else ranks abovia myopia for the same reasons

annoying slot

50. ISO #3300