Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 4999
  1. ISO #2551

2. ISO #2552

3. ISO #2553

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Myopia View Post
    700 new replies
    If you are town, I ask you to chill back on the replies. Your last showing was rather hostile. Are you team with them or what? You have a lot of catching up to do. But simply choosing to overthrowing me without understanding what is going on was really bad, and I did not like it.

4. ISO #2554

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tesseract View Post
    Jeez, how about you catch up to today and the present thread state? I am getting tired of your replies to age-old posts as if you are playing this game 48 hours in the past. You can find answers or at least ideas about your latest question by referring to EOD1 host's post (Eyes's flip) as well as in my post from a few minutes ago that can be found here:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post960411
    A loverizer.role means nothing.
    And i loke the past

5. ISO #2555

It was suspected on D1 (at least by me and some others) that it is a non-town alignment possessing this role. We don't "know".

What I know is that initial role submissions were to be alignment-agnostic. Whether everyone followed through on that, I don't know, but Dark Unicorn hinted that someone had other plans:
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...ral#post959429

Submissions can then be modified and rebalanced by host "without your knowledge". I would not be surprised that things like town's water supply were added later on to align to the role's alignment/win-con for flavor.

Do you believe we have a town-aligned Stealthbomber16 role who "unleashed telepathic brain maggot into the town's water supply" especially if this applied to Dark Unicorn who claimed that he "was infected by a parasite"? I don't believe so. Am I 100% certain? No, and I want to hear more from Dark Unicorn and whether he has learned anything new about this infection N1.
    Considering the last paragraph: yes i do.
    Getting a MATE as TOWN, aka a MASON, is FUCKINNG +EV FOR EVERY PLAYER
    BEACUSE HES A MATE
    YOU TRYST HIN
    YOU CAN TALK WITH HIM
    HE CANNOT DERP WOLF

6. ISO #2556

My take on this strange day today is that Purple lied more than once. They ran out of steam. Interestingly, Chad stepped in, which is surprising (was my townread) and claimed TvT. I may not have been the best leader, yes, I am arrogant, some of it comes with persona, some of it comes with the role. What cannot change (I hope) are my role and my rolecards. And what will not change is my devotion to town, even if my own town are voting me. May I need the recruitment of neutrals to help us out? Evidently, yes. Am I ashamed of it? No.

7. ISO #2557

Considering the last paragraph: yes i do.
    Getting a MATE as TOWN, aka a MASON, is FUCKINNG +EV FOR EVERY PLAYER
    BEACUSE HES A MATE
    YOU TRYST HIN
    YOU CAN TALK WITH HIM
    HE CANNOT DERP WOLF
    Hello, Myopia. Are you going to spam to gain post counts today or no?

8. ISO #2558

There is no predicting, it was stated in plain sight by a player (do you even know which one?) about the day kill ability that is contingent on certain conditions that also involve votes. Stop asking me to do the reading and playing the game for you. You probably still don't know that I misinterpreted SOMETHING's post for Eyes's post.

Go do some reading of your own.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...662#post958662
    Seriously, you know what? Put your ego back into your bag.
    Posting a early d1 post and saying "you didnt read that" is the trashiest thing on earth.
    You dodging my questions with "read it" is even trashier.
    Ttash mayonnaise

9. ISO #2559

10. ISO #2560

Seriously, you know what? Put your ego back into your bag.
    Posting a early d1 post and saying "you didnt read that" is the trashiest thing on earth.
    You dodging my questions with "read it" is even trashier.
    Ttash mayonnaise
    I am required to have gigantic ego by my role. When will you understand this? In fact, it appears that you have a huge ego because you feel threatened by others. I don't understand why. Are you team with Purple or not? Tell me. Go on.

11. ISO #2561

Purple has been caught. They tried to get neut-town pairing, they then pivoted towards me thinking i will just give up my town (NOT SO FAST), now they are back to neut "oh i lied, it was actually triad". Amazing play, Purple. Wow, I need to add that one to my playbook lol. You should be embarrassed of yourself.
    Look at this, you are the one who should be a comedian. I got two checks on scum and I'm the one who is outed!

12. ISO #2562

13. ISO #2563

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Father and Sun View Post
    I find @FM-Myopia 's rereading yesterdays thread and making reads off it >rand town based on a mixture of WIM and the fact that wolves generally don't do that- they have night chat where they go over that. It feels really natural (although I'm mildly frustrated he didn't do it on Sunday, we pulled up a lot of similar stuff)
    Yeah man i was busy sunday, and still have a rat tail of posts to read

14. ISO #2564

LOL look who woke up. Damn you have some balls. Unreal. I am town, sadly my town doesnt believe I am town. Good for you scummy. I have no choice but to trust my earlier reads that neutrals are not anti-town. PURPLE LIED MULTIPLES TIMES TODAY. Nothing he can change about it. It is insane that no one cares how many times i tried to give Purple text that spoke the truth and nothing but the truth. If no one cares, then I am already outnumbered.
    You understand that all we have to do to prove whether I'm lying or not is to chop Inco or you right?

15. ISO #2565

16. ISO #2566

17. ISO #2567

18. ISO #2568

19. ISO #2569

20. ISO #2570

21. ISO #2571

22. ISO #2572

@FM-Chad Knight
    @FM-ohno
    Rather than respond to you two I will just quote this guy
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-CBI Agent View Post
    I'll be honest I've been lurking and sticking my head in the sand since I really didn't like how purple and tesseract were interacting.

From a mechanical standpoint I think I like tesseract's lynch? inco has been on my shit list since day 1.
    Worst case scenarios for each:
    1.) We lynch Tesseract, we lose a townie, voting power, and a role blocker, who has an unverifiable alignment if their miller claim is to be believed.
    2.) We lynch inco, worse case scenario we lose two towns since comrade and inco are apparently lovers.
    3.) We lynch purple, worse case is that their claim is accurate, and we lose a powerful investigative role.

Best case scenario for each:
    1.) We lynch tesseract, scum loses a role blocker with extra voting power.
    2.) We lynch inco, we get two scum for the price of one. (However I'd also bet that if they both were scum they wouldn't really be lovers) Likely we'd trade 1 for 1 scum.
    3.) We lynch purple, scum loses an investigative role.

There isn't a world where we lynch purple first, so we can verify by lynching inco, the scummy player who is allegedly triad, and who is allegedly a lover with comrade, whom I have no strong read on at the moment.
    or we lynch tesseract, the powerwolf (lol) who has extra voting power, who claims to be able to roleblock, is a self proclaimed "important town member", and who purple claims lied about being town.

Lynching inco is at worst 2 for 1, unless tesseract's ramblings are right about purple potentially being a disguiser or something awful, in which case we could lose TWO town members.
    I think we lynch tesseract here, the math seems better.
    -vote FM-Tesseract
    Simple and logical. Purple is pushing 2 people. Killing Inco kills 2 players so its higher risk. Killing Tess or Purple is the right choice.

A few points:
    I am more in favor of killing Tess. Without the check I scum read them.

I do not understand why people are picking between Tess and Incognito calling Tess v Purple TvT. If we are talking mechanics saying Purple lied or is wrong on Tess likely also means they lied or are wrong on Incognito as well. The logical move would be to shift off Tess to Purple, but many chose to go to Incognito instead. That bothers me. If someone wanted to argue Tess miller flipped result then my parasite flipped it back it would still mean Incognito green Tess lied unless you WIFOM hidden vote. That is the only world I can think of that justifys the view of Tess town, Purple town, Incognito scum.

I dislike how Tess has reacted. They claimed miller function but never bring it up with the lie detector. Instead they simply push that purple is lying. Ok? Thats kinda dumb. But ok.
    Hell, they could even bring up that my parasite inverts investigative results. We have talked about it quite a bit. They have focused on it asking me if I know more about my parasite. But its never brought up. Instead they frame the conversation as "Purple is lying" while there are 2 things that we know to exist that could impact the result on them. That reflects intentions to me.

BUT THINK ABOUT THIS
    (Sorry for the big caps nonsense)

This thought process does not make sense at all. 'If' They thought Purple was scum and lying. Why are they advocating for people to shift to Incognito?

Thats saying 'The claimed read on me is wrong, the person that did it is scum, but we should follow the other train they started.' Like.. What kind of thought process there speaks to a town mindset?

So on a very basic level:
    1. Pushing that Purple is lying inconsistent with their view of how my role functions and their claimed miller utility. This pushes Purple is scum instead of 'could be TvT' in spite of what they understand and if they were town I would think they would be more focused on how the read could be wrong given what they know instead of pushing that the person presenting the claim is a lier. (also suggests the miller claim was a lie)
    2. Pushing the lynch onto Incognito is TERRIBLE. This moves for a double kill while being inconsistent that they claim to believe Purple lied and is scum. If they held this view they should specifically be fighting for a Purple lynch, instead of being cool with a lynch on Incognito.
    3. Why would Purple lie about this stuff as scum? These are huge claims flatly calling out 2 players alignments that will certainly be resolved as the game goes on. Pushing to double kill on Incognito LHF? Sure. Could be scum motivated. Pushing to kill outed double vote power PR? Sure. Could be scum motivated. But the only world I see where these things make sense for Purple to be scum is if Purple is also a Tailor otherwise its just going to get them killed. And on D2? If we are going to assume they are not town and doing all this they have to have some Tailor aspect or an executioner win con.

None of these things make sense about this situation. As simply as I can say it why are we tolerating this behavior? Why are we shifting the train onto Incognito? In short, I think we should resolve between Purple v Tess for this situation and independent of the red check on Tess I still see their behavior as scummy.

23. ISO #2573

24. ISO #2574

FM-Purple (5 [L-6]):
    FM-Mafia Bro, FM-Comrade PickleRadish, FM-Mr Bones, FM-Tesseract (Mayor)
    FM-Tesseract (4 [L-7]):
    FM-CBI Agent, FM-Is that a leaf, FM-Forsaken Bones, FM-Blue Beard
    FM-Inconspicuous Man (7 [L-4]):
    FM-Chad Knight, FM-Purple, FM-ohno, FM-Kitty Cat Dance, FM-Earless Artiste, FM-Demonic TP, FM-Mr Pain
    FM-Blue Beard (1 [L-10]):
    FM-Father and Sun
    FM-Forsaken Bones (1 [L-10]):
    FM-Myopia

25. ISO #2575

The implication is that Eyes was the town-equivalent of a Lover role. So it is not surprising for Inconspicuous to be a non-town Lover. But they are tied up with Comrade, whom I believe to be town. So if a better lynch exists then I would prefer lynching a potential 3P Lover tied up with a Townie as the two of them are good for 2 votes on town's behalf. If Inconspicuous is a mafia/factional Lover, then we definitely need to get them sooner or later, but they are not really going anywhere. Now, I believe you should know that I feel that a better lynch exists, right?

What is the confusion? They never got to use their role. But the role was to pick someone to fall in love with N1 and they would learn their rolecard. They could send a day msg (without revealing themselves). They could do a lookout check on their loved target. They could protect their loved target as a BG. And they could either sacrifice self or take vengeance if the loved target got lynched.
    This is like Huge bullshit
    HUGE BULLSHIT
    The existence of town lover doesnt make another lover scum
    I mesn the check makes it right
    But you dait it b4 purple came in
    But after d1
    U tmi slipped
    :feelsbadman:
    Kinda sux man

26. ISO #2576

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mafia Bro View Post
    Man, now I have to find someone else to vote. Damn, we're really in a pickle
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mafia Bro View Post
    -vote FM-Purple
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dark Unicorn View Post
    @FM-Chad Knight
    @FM-ohno
    Rather than respond to you two I will just quote this guy

Simple and logical. Purple is pushing 2 people. Killing Inco kills 2 players so its higher risk. Killing Tess or Purple is the right choice.

A few points:
    I am more in favor of killing Tess. Without the check I scum read them.

I do not understand why people are picking between Tess and Incognito calling Tess v Purple TvT. If we are talking mechanics saying Purple lied or is wrong on Tess likely also means they lied or are wrong on Incognito as well. The logical move would be to shift off Tess to Purple, but many chose to go to Incognito instead. That bothers me. If someone wanted to argue Tess miller flipped result then my parasite flipped it back it would still mean Incognito green Tess lied unless you WIFOM hidden vote. That is the only world I can think of that justifys the view of Tess town, Purple town, Incognito scum.

I dislike how Tess has reacted. They claimed miller function but never bring it up with the lie detector. Instead they simply push that purple is lying. Ok? Thats kinda dumb. But ok.
    Hell, they could even bring up that my parasite inverts investigative results. We have talked about it quite a bit. They have focused on it asking me if I know more about my parasite. But its never brought up. Instead they frame the conversation as "Purple is lying" while there are 2 things that we know to exist that could impact the result on them. That reflects intentions to me.

BUT THINK ABOUT THIS
    (Sorry for the big caps nonsense)

This thought process does not make sense at all. 'If' They thought Purple was scum and lying. Why are they advocating for people to shift to Incognito?

Thats saying 'The claimed read on me is wrong, the person that did it is scum, but we should follow the other train they started.' Like.. What kind of thought process there speaks to a town mindset?

So on a very basic level:
    1. Pushing that Purple is lying inconsistent with their view of how my role functions and their claimed miller utility. This pushes Purple is scum instead of 'could be TvT' in spite of what they understand and if they were town I would think they would be more focused on how the read could be wrong given what they know instead of pushing that the person presenting the claim is a lier. (also suggests the miller claim was a lie)
    2. Pushing the lynch onto Incognito is TERRIBLE. This moves for a double kill while being inconsistent that they claim to believe Purple lied and is scum. If they held this view they should specifically be fighting for a Purple lynch, instead of being cool with a lynch on Incognito.
    3. Why would Purple lie about this stuff as scum? These are huge claims flatly calling out 2 players alignments that will certainly be resolved as the game goes on. Pushing to double kill on Incognito LHF? Sure. Could be scum motivated. Pushing to kill outed double vote power PR? Sure. Could be scum motivated. But the only world I see where these things make sense for Purple to be scum is if Purple is also a Tailor otherwise its just going to get them killed. And on D2? If we are going to assume they are not town and doing all this they have to have some Tailor aspect or an executioner win con.

None of these things make sense about this situation. As simply as I can say it why are we tolerating this behavior? Why are we shifting the train onto Incognito? In short, I think we should resolve between Purple v Tess for this situation and independent of the red check on Tess I still see their behavior as scummy.
    Can you point to where exactly Tesseract advocated for an Inco chop? Because he undermined my check on Inco, it is the whole reason I targeted him with my lie detector?

Because if Tessa did and I missed it, it means they both could be scum but from different factions OR Tessa was in the process of distancing from Inco but didn't count with my red check on them.

27. ISO #2577

28. ISO #2578

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Purple View Post
    Can you point to where exactly Tesseract advocated for an Inco chop? Because he undermined my check on Inco, it is the whole reason I targeted him with my lie detector?

Because if Tessa did and I missed it, it means they both could be scum but from different factions OR Tessa was in the process of distancing from Inco but didn't count with my red check on them.
    Give me a bit. It was somewhere in the absolute cancer that is the last 5 pages and I am not looking forward to looking for it again.

29. ISO #2579

Guys i think I got a solve of the full scum team
    Soo
    Purple is scum
    Purple has a real red check in inco, as he standtwd into it with his life
    So thats either bussing
    Or multiball
    BBUT tesse interaction with those two makea it clear hes scummate to both
    And chad and leaf hell protexted pirple yester and todah d1 n d2
    5 ppayer scum team
    In 25 24
    Thas a hit guys

30. ISO #2580

31. ISO #2581

32. ISO #2582

33. ISO #2583

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Purple View Post
    All of these people yesterday whose mouth was full with my name in them and tried to murder me, where are they? I am here now, come on little chickens, today is my day off and i can make a shit load of posts today.
    I nsiled u and your entire scum team with my long machine gun
    Gg fun game
    Sad it didnt last any.longer

34. ISO #2584

35. ISO #2585

36. ISO #2586

Guys i think I got a solve of the full scum team
    Soo
    Purple is scum
    Purple has a real red check in inco, as he standtwd into it with his life