S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition - Page 65
Register

User Tag List

Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,250 of 4999
  1. ISO #3201

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chad Knight View Post
    Because I'm playing this game called mafia where you're supposed to read the thread and the posts that people make and deduce whether or not they are town from the contents of their posts. You should consider reading sometime.

Do you remember when Eyes said the same thing yesterday after I had this exact interaction with them? They scumread me for a bad reason as well. I deduced they were town, but nobody else did, and they died for that. There's an obvious parallel here.
    Oh man reading a shitshow as mafia can be soooooo fun
    I could have read a part of karl marx das capital
    Or a pievce of lenin
    Or trained for my competition friday
    But i spent my time with a bunch of idiots
    And am an idiot myself

2. ISO #3202

Because I'm playing this game called mafia where you're supposed to read the thread and the posts that people make and deduce whether or not they are town from the contents of their posts. You should consider reading sometime.

Do you remember when Eyes said the same thing yesterday after I had this exact interaction with them? They scumread me for a bad reason as well. I deduced they were town, but nobody else did, and they died for that. There's an obvious parallel here.
    I had eyes as rown
    I had eyes as town
    I swaer

3. ISO #3203

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blue Beard View Post
    Well, I'm day killing Tesseract.
    What I mean is there is no rush here and their slot will likely be resolved very soon regardless of which of the 3 is lynched. You would be wasting your life for no real benifit while you could be absolutely critical in the end game.

4. ISO #3204

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dark Unicorn View Post
    What I mean is there is no rush here and their slot will likely be resolved very soon regardless of which of the 3 is lynched. You would be wasting your life for no real benifit while you could be absolutely critical in the end game.
    Yeah, maybe you are right.

5. ISO #3205

6. ISO #3206

7. ISO #3207

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Demonic TP View Post
    No one has any material to read anyone.

And every "smart" guy has his own hypothesis about whether this behavior is town-like or scum-like, lol.
    For example:
    You're scum because you're just meming around, not scumhunting.
    You're town power because you're just meming around, so as not to attract the attention of scums.
    You're neutral because you're just meming around, because you don't care who wins.

See? I can easy read you!
    Coughcopter

8. ISO #3208

Quote Originally Posted by FM-CBI Agent View Post
    I'll be honest I've been lurking and sticking my head in the sand since I really didn't like how purple and tesseract were interacting.

From a mechanical standpoint I think I like tesseract's lynch? inco has been on my shit list since day 1.
    Worst case scenarios for each:
    1.) We lynch Tesseract, we lose a townie, voting power, and a role blocker, who has an unverifiable alignment if their miller claim is to be believed.
    2.) We lynch inco, worse case scenario we lose two towns since comrade and inco are apparently lovers.
    3.) We lynch purple, worse case is that their claim is accurate, and we lose a powerful investigative role.

Best case scenario for each:
    1.) We lynch tesseract, scum loses a role blocker with extra voting power.
    2.) We lynch inco, we get two scum for the price of one. (However I'd also bet that if they both were scum they wouldn't really be lovers) Likely we'd trade 1 for 1 scum.
    3.) We lynch purple, scum loses an investigative role.

There isn't a world where we lynch purple first, so we can verify by lynching inco, the scummy player who is allegedly triad, and who is allegedly a lover with comrade, whom I have no strong read on at the moment.
    or we lynch tesseract, the powerwolf (lol) who has extra voting power, who claims to be able to roleblock, is a self proclaimed "important town member", and who purple claims lied about being town.

Lynching inco is at worst 2 for 1, unless tesseract's ramblings are right about purple potentially being a disguiser or something awful, in which case we could lose TWO town members.
    I think we lynch tesseract here, the math seems better.
    -vote FM-Tesseract
    Yeah tesse goota go

9. ISO #3209

10. ISO #3210

11. ISO #3211

12. ISO #3212

13. ISO #3213

14. ISO #3214

15. ISO #3215

16. ISO #3216

17. ISO #3217

18. ISO #3218

19. ISO #3219

20. ISO #3220

Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    ?KRC M-FM Edition

A shot was fired at FM-Kitty Cat Dance!

The shot hit and killed FM-Kitty Cat Dance!

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Triad
    Role: The PQ Maneuver

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication
    You share a permanent (day and night) factional chat with all other members of the Triad.

Role Cop
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to determine their role, but not their alignment. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Kill
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to kill them. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Criminal Network
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to determine if they are a member of the mafia. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Win Condition:
    The Triad is an anti-town faction. The Triad wins if any day begins with all of the following conditions met, or nothing can stop this from happening:
    - There is at least one triad alive
    - There are no other anti-town factions alive
    - The triad consists of 50% or more of the living players

Rolecard:
    Introduction

PQ (AKA PQRnHack; August 7th, 2014 - Present), born into an aristocratic Prussian family with a long history spamming. He is the son of Kaiser Erich von Paopan VII and Archduchess Maria Antonia SuperJack Josepha and is the sole heir apparent to the spam throne of Spamziland.

PQ joined the KRC (Code: S-FM 339) at a young age of 7 despite his hereditary condition known as Tourette’s Syndrome and saw service on Once Upon a Time, Politico, and Deck Mafia 008. During free time, he used his fair share of time practicing for being flatulist.

Historically, despite his performance during his service in Deck 008, the paramount leaders denied him distinguished service cross and it causes him to be more mentally unstable and his Tourette’s are getting more and more out of hand.

Now, during at KRC. The king gives him this following condition to keep his sanity and decency. Will PQ succumb to his weakness and give the wolves a win? or will PQ keep your sanity and strategize how many he will post?

Role Information
    During the day, the number of your accumulated post will determine what item you will receive at night

11-20 post -> Sarin Gas + Gas Mask(N)
    21-30 post -> Candy Van (D/N)
    31-40 post -> Gavel (D)
    41-50 post -> Signal Jammer(D)
    51-60 post -> Lantern (N)
    51-60 post -> Laptop (N)
    61-70 post -> Bonker Hammer (N)
    71-80 post -> Tape (N)
    81-90 post -> Chocolate (N)
    91-inf post -> PQ MANEUVER (N)

Legend: (N) - Night use | (D) - Day use

Note:
    Items can be stored
    Items are for single use only
    Post count does not stack, resets to zero (0) every SoD

Item Descriptions

Sarin Gas + Gas Mask(N)
    Everyone visiting the targeting slot will be poisoned (will die on the following EoD) - if the targeted player visited another house, he won't be affected, you also won’t be due to the gas mask

Candy Van (D/N)
    May choose between 1-3 players to kidnap. Kidnapped players are immune to NK and are given a candy on EoN (Candy: Swells the throat of the kidnapped players, publicly reducing their post cap to 25)

Gavel (D)
    The number of votes to hammer is multiplied by 60% and rounded up. (e.g 22 players = 12 votes to hammer. 12 * 0.6 = 7.2, therefore 8 votes to hammer after the Gavel is used)
    This change is announced publicly, although you are not announced to be the one that made the change. If the change puts a player over the hammer threshold, then the day immediately ends.

Signal Jammer(D)
    Can make all forms of night chat disabled on the following night only

Lantern (N)
    Can place a lantern on someone's slot during the night and the host will reveal all players visiting the said slots the following day

Laptop (N)
    Choose a player and the host will send you 1/2 (by character length) of the specified players last will the following day (first 1/2 or last 1/2 depends on host RNG)

Bonker Hammer (N)
    Item that can be used to turn someone into an amnesiac. All of: the user of this item, the target of this item, and the role the target remembers as will be publicly announced in the thread.

Tape (N)
    Can tape players (max. of 2 players per use) and give them a post cap of 30 on the following day.

They will be notified by the host privately and should not disclose this on public. If they violated the said rules, they are subjected for a mod kill

Chocolate (N)
    Slots who are given a chocolate will cause them to fall in love with you (If the giver dies, the receiver dies as well. But if the receiver dies, the giver won't die)

Special Mechanics: PQ MANEUVER
    If you managed to post 91+ post within a single day. All players visiting you will acquire random items.

Limited Supply
    Most items may only be obtained at most twice: once by yourself, and once by a visitor.
    The Gavel and the Bonker Hammer may only be obtained once in total.
    If your post count matches a bracket for which you've already received the item, you receive nothing.
    If you execute the PQ Maneuver but have no items left to give, visitors get nothing.

Their Edited Role Submission
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Role: Lover
    Rolecard:
    You are in love with [x] and share a chat with them.

If your lover dies, you will die and vice versa.

Hidden Info:
    If your lover dies before you do, you will not die. Instead, you will become a vengeful lover, and will turn against the alignment who killed your lover.

If the player is town, and their lover was killed by the mafia or a third party, their alignment will change to a townsided third party, the only difference being that they will check as third party by cops and other investigative roles.

If the player is town and their lover is killed by the town (this included town KP and the elimination), their wincon will change to mafia's, and they will be given access to the Mafia chat.

If the player is Mafia and their lover is killed by the town, their alignment will change to a mafiasided third party; they will maintain their wincon and will stay in the groupscum chat but will investigate as a third party.

If the player is mafia and their Lover is killed by mafia, they will leave the mafia's chat but maintain their wincon.

if the player is third party and their lover is killed by town or mafia, host may decide what happens.
    such a cute lil guy, he could never betray his alignment

Their role's picture will change based on what happens:

The original post has also been updated.

What lol
    Pov u die by a weak energy shot
    As a fucci g scum
    Rofl

21. ISO #3221

22. ISO #3222

23. ISO #3223

24. ISO #3224

25. ISO #3225

26. ISO #3226

27. ISO #3227

I don't think it's completely intentional. I think it's the way this slot fucking posts.
    It is intentional, because a calendar day ago, he spammed just enough to exactly overtake me by 1 post and then bragged about me for overtaking "scum" me I don't have time to go post 100+ lengthy posts at this point, and it would add more garbage to town anyway. It's fine, I see so much hate on me or at least the need to resolve my slot that I know I am going anyways, so no point anymore, plus I don't have the time. He does need to get shot or lynched for sure though.

28. ISO #3228

29. ISO #3229

30. ISO #3230

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Comrade PickleRadish View Post
    God you're killing me, Purple. In every sense of the word. All of yall.

Look, incon is very likely to be triad, but who knows if sacrificing me on the altar afterwards is worth it.

Also I think I should probably drop a mention: I try to visit Tesseract last night to try and copy his ability, and I got fucking nothing. And yes, I can also visit Myopia at the same time, but for a different reason. It will all make sense once I get sacrificed after yall lynch Incon. And for those who can kill, shoot Purp if incon=triad, and shoot Tess if incon=3p (or even mafia).

I would rather get either Tess or Purp lynched. But why Purp is constantly withholding bombshells until the previous "attempted bombshell" fails, like throwing the triad clue after initially withholding it to try the "I am town" gambit, I have no clue.

reminder: a typical 2 scum team save in sc2mafia tends to be 9 town, 2 maf, 2 triad, 2 neut. 60% town, 27% scum, 13% third party.
    ofc theres also usually saves with only triad: 9 town, 3 triad, 3 neut. 60% town, 20% scum, 20% third party.

Apply to our 24-25 player setup, with 1 neut and 2 town in the grave:

15 town, 7 scum (of 2 teams), 3 neuts

or if the only scum team is triad (which tends to happen frequently)

15 town, 5 scum, 5 neuts.

that is unless im horribly misjudging what the ?KRC setup can end up being.

I'm gonna vote Purple to stop the Incon train.

-vote FM-Purple
    Hmm yeah tess over inco
    Idk man.prup is possible too ig

31. ISO #3231

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Myopia View Post
    Im busy rn reading thread but i think it will be a waste of time tbh
    *inhales*

IT IS GOING TO BE A WASTE IF YOU MISS THE SHOOTER CLAIMIGN THE SHOT *BEFORE* IT FLIPS, AND THE SHOOTER CLAIMING TO HAVE RECIEVED A GUN FROM SOMEONE WHO ALSO PUBLICAKY CLAIMED TO GIVE THEM A GUN

32. ISO #3232

I currently believe we are sitting in a world where Inco and Comrade are scum on different scum teams.
    That's actually hilarious, because this thought occurred to me 2 minutes ago. It would be hilarious if Triad Lover was in love with a Mafia. I am probably still voting Incons anyway as it will clarify Purple (who is probably mafia with ohno and used their Crime Network thingy). I read the Lover card one more time, and Mafia[/Triad] lover still maintains their wincon(if their loved one dies) so they will never flip to town, and for that reason if Incon is truly Triad then he has to go sooner than later anyway.

33. ISO #3233

34. ISO #3234

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tesseract View Post
    That's actually hilarious, because this thought occurred to me 2 minutes ago. It would be hilarious if Triad Lover was in love with a Mafia. I am probably still voting Incons anyway as it will clarify Purple (who is probably mafia with ohno and used their Crime Network thingy). I read the Lover card one more time, and Mafia[/Triad] lover still maintains their wincon(if their loved one dies) so they will never flip to town, and for that reason if Incon is truly Triad then he has to go sooner than later anyway.
    Tess

talk to me

how the fuck did you even get a read on me before i started playing and why are you so stubborn on it

35. ISO #3235

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Purple View Post
    We are chopping either of my red checks today, you are scum claiming with this vote. So you either help me chopped Tess whom i successfully lie detected or your lover whom i also red checked. You will die as well but we taking down scum and puts us at an advantage position at EoD.

-vote FM-Inconspicuous Man

Tesseract is likely to be teamed up with either of you cause he chose to discredit my red check on your lover and tried to push me instead of supporting me, so tesserant or I-M gotta flip to solve that as well. I rather it ge tesseract because it gives us info but Inco flip is good for us too.
    Man
    You request us to believe your checks
    But dont bieve my checks

36. ISO #3236

Quote Originally Posted by FM-ohno View Post
    Tess

talk to me

how the fuck did you even get a read on me before i started playing and why are you so stubborn on it
    your "roleblocked and no kills" thing is completly nonsensical, we KNOW there is 2 scum factions (triad mafia) rbing me does NOTHING to stop both KPs. You are so conf biased its funny

37. ISO #3237

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blue Beard View Post
    Yeah, maybe you are right.
    Eh I am town. You are welcome to shoot me. Please do not forget that Purple had an incorrect LD result on me (which you will know after shooting me). I think Purple (teamed with ohno) is Mafia and used their factional check to find Triad on Incon, if that is in fact how Incon flips today. You have permission to shoot me. Then go get Purple!

38. ISO #3238

It is intentional, because a calendar day ago, he spammed just enough to exactly overtake me by 1 post and then bragged about me for overtaking "scum" me I don't have time to go post 100+ lengthy posts at this point, and it would add more garbage to town anyway. It's fine, I see so much hate on me or at least the need to resolve my slot that I know I am going anyways, so no point anymore, plus I don't have the time. He does need to get shot or lynched for sure though.
    Well if you are sure Purple lied lynching Incon will confirm they did and clear you.

If you are town and feel that your going to die is there any reads you want to get out? With your post count few people would probably be willing to Iso you to see your positions so consolidating information would be useful.

39. ISO #3239

Also i must warn you, you will hammer if you vote

40. ISO #3240

41. ISO #3241

42. ISO #3242

43. ISO #3243

44. ISO #3244

Eh I am town. You are welcome to shoot me. Please do not forget that Purple had an incorrect LD result on me (which you will know after shooting me). I think Purple (teamed with ohno) is Mafia and used their factional check to find Triad on Incon, if that is in fact how Incon flips today. You have permission to shoot me. Then go get Purple!
    tess. you are impossible to work with

45. ISO #3245

Quote Originally Posted by FM-ohno View Post
    Tess

talk to me

LOL it is actually funny. It is because you were a low poster and one of two candidates to have Sarin gas. But today changed everything because we learnt that Kitty was the actual PQ MANEUVER role, so there goes that theory. I thought having no kills N1 was suspect considering that one of my two N1 actions was to roleblock you. But if Comrade is speaking the truth and was unable to copy either of my abilities, then maybe I was roleblocked before I could roleblock you. Who the hell knows at this point. Lie Detector lied as well.

46. ISO #3246

47. ISO #3247

48. ISO #3248

49. ISO #3249

LOL it is actually funny. It is because you were a low poster and one of two candidates to have Sarin gas. But today changed everything because we learnt that Kitty was the actual PQ MANEUVER role, so there goes that theory. I thought having no kills N1 was suspect considering that one of my two N1 actions was to roleblock you. But if Comrade is speaking the truth and was unable to copy either of my abilities, then maybe I was roleblocked before I could roleblock you. Who the hell knows at this point. Lie Detector lied as well.
    Even if i WAS roleblocked, and i COULD be roleblocked, it still wouldnt explain 0 kills. Can you really not see how weak of a case it is? It defitively does not warrant your treatment of my slot. You constantly pair me with purple lol

50. ISO #3250

OK this has been fun ya'll. The lie detector and other mysteries remain, please solve them in coming days. GO TOWN! Keep licking cows and kicking crabs. I love big butts and I cannot lie, these hammers cannot deny. Sometimes I get hammered. This time I shall hammer!

-vote FM-Inconspicuous Man