S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition - Page 61
Register

User Tag List

Page 61 of 100 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,050 of 4999
  1. ISO #3001

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mafia Bro View Post
    I would assume that it's something's role doesn't count as a visit to kitty on n1, just on n0? So really it's just a 1v1 between kitty and something due to the claimed check
    why are you making this assumption? It's Something didn't make any comment about whether or not it counted as a visit. They would've if it didn't count.

2. ISO #3002

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kitty Cat Dance View Post
    but still, I don't doubt scum made fake claims. There are ways the copy+paste theory could've happened but it's more likely the whole thing was made up on a whim and some information that would've made it more believable was forgotten about and then added by Pain. Either way, I'm taking them both as confscum.
    Kitty, why two scum would trade their lives for just you?

3. ISO #3003

To be honest, I was also suspicious of Purple's lie detector claim, seeing as they had already claimed a check on inconspicuous and I can't imagine a role that has both a lie detector AND alignment cop. Maybe's there's something common i'm not thinking of, or something with the claim I misunderstood.

But at this point, it's a policy thing. I refuse to let red checks stand unflipped, if we keep red checks alive on the basis they could be faked it destroys the whole point.
    makes sense tbh

4. ISO #3004

5. ISO #3005

6. ISO #3006

7. ISO #3007

8. ISO #3008

Spoiler : multiquotes in a spoiler, look it up :
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Purple View Post
    How many cops are in this game? Lol. Myopia, me and SOMETHING? So much investigation power sounds OP for us… unless it is not.
    If we got this many investigations there must be equal amounts to counter it
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Dark Unicorn View Post
    No. And with what you said you eliminated potential slips they could have made if they are lying. If you can not see that you might not be as clever as you think you are.

Either way we should not go into it until they Its Something responds unless you want to screw up the situation more and coach them.
    I dont know. I think the Triad thing came from an example role. We do not know if such a faction is actually in the game or if they will be team scum. Or if the fact Triad exists that it means a Mafia exists to make the game a multiball.

We just do not know much of anything past that crazy evolving neutral flip.

Btw.. Super cool looking role. Its a shame it totally went to waste. Someone spent a truckload of time making that thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Its SOMETHING View Post
    my real role and LW:
    Spoiler : Role :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Inspector Gadget

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    Every night, including N0 Inspector Gadget may give another player a gadget. Inspector Gadget has the following items to give out:
    - a bulletproof vest
    - a one shot gun
    - a one shot roleblock
    - a disguise (acts like a death tailor)
    - a reflector (actions on that player over the next period will instead be used on another player of that players chosing)

These will refresh once all used.
    Inspector Gadget will then use their powers of deduction to work out the alignment of the player they have targeted.
    If they guess the alignment of the player they targeted correctly, Inspector Gadget will live for another day!
    If they guess the alignment of the player wrong, Inspector Gadget will die

Spoiler : LW :
    -N0, gave FM-Kitty Cat Dance a Disguise item. They can use Disguise item to change their role flip, including alignment.
    -D1, I brought 4 Weak Energy Pistols for 200 gold each.
    -N1, I received +200 gold for being on Eyes wagon and +238 gold for "mining operations".
    -N1, I give gun to Bizzaro Pepi.
    -N1, I guess Kitty's alignment as Mafia.
    -If Kitty is not Mafia[exactly], I'm dead. I'm dead.
    -If I'm dead, Kitty is likely not be Mafia[exactly]. Not guaranteed.

It's the worst gambit in FM history ever pulled, and I'm surely on my way to DVC now. I'd Town Read Kitty every time here if it wasn't for leaf being a thing. Speaking of, Pepsi got the gun to shoot leaf. May I have no just thrown the game, but usually I do so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hero Syndrome is not a real thing guys. It's all paranoia. I told you my name is paranoid-schizoid King!

Thing is, I heavily Scumread leaf and slightly scum suspect Cat for things that we're not allowed to talk about.
    But even so, if it wasn't for leaf - I'd be dead right now. It's because of leaf that convinced me to guess Cat's alignment to be Mafia. I'd have guessed him Town due to probabilities but looking at their ISO's simultaneously convinced me that they're wolfing together. I ended up being correct about Cat, you can imagine how certain I am of leaf being a wolf given that he was my whole reason of guessing Cat to be Mafia with him.
    That's neither here nor there, Cat is a confirmed Mafia and must be lynched today, you guys can think about leaf on your own at a later day.

Btw, once you know that they're both mafia, it quickly becomes extremely obvious that the Open Wolfer, DU, is wolfing with them. Plenty of posts show that.
    And before that bloody Open Wolfer even comes here to start spamming useless crap, as seems to be his game plan, let it be known that my Role is based on game facts not feedbacks.

I'd hope that Town listen to their Sheriff.
    I'd hope that Town can win after I deliver 2-3 Mafia on a silver platter to them.
    But I know better.

Held in this information for as long as I could, in the hopes Cat would clear more people.
    Either I get modkilled for not enough posts or I suicide at night. Either way - my condition doesn't allow me to play anything atm. Only thing I can do is to wish the best of luck to you all.

-vote FM-Kitty Cat Dance
    alright fuck it, i'm giddy and impatient.

For one, I didn't recieve a death tailor on N0. I suspect the claim is just to discredit my flip when I die. I figure "just take my word for it" from a red check isn't going to be good enough for anyone, though.

I hard claim Arcade's role submission, (in spoilers in case you need a refresher)
    Spoiler : my role :
    Role: The PQ Maneuver
    Rolecard:
    Introduction

PQ (AKA PQRnHack; August 7th, 2014 - Present), born into an aristocratic Prussian family with a long history spamming. He is the son of Kaiser Erich von Paopan VII and Archduchess Maria Antonia SuperJack Josepha and is the sole heir apparent to the spam throne of Spamziland.

PQ joined the KRC (Code: S-FM 339) at a young age of 7 despite his hereditary condition known as Tourette’s Syndrome and saw service on Once Upon a Time, Politico, and Deck Mafia 008. During free time, he used his fair share of time practicing for being flatulist.

Historically, despite his performance during his service in Deck 008, the paramount leaders denied him distinguished service cross and it causes him to be more mentally unstable and his Tourette’s are getting more and more out of hand.

Now, during at KRC. The king gives him this following condition to keep his sanity and decency. Will PQ succumb to his weakness and give the wolves a win? or will PQ keep your sanity and strategize how many he will post?

Role Information
    During the day, the number of your accumulated post will determine what item you will receive at night

11-20 post -> Sarin Gas + Gas Mask(N)
    21-30 post -> Candy Van (D/N)
    31-40 post -> Gavel (D)
    41-50 post -> Signal Jammer(D)
    51-60 post -> Lantern (N)
    51-60 post -> Laptop (N)
    61-70 post -> Bonker Hammer (N)
    71-80 post -> Tape (N)
    81-90 post -> Chocolate (N)
    91-inf post -> PQ MANEUVER (N)

Legend: (N) - Night use | (D) - Day use

Note:
    Items can be stored
    Items are for single use only
    Post count does not stack, resets to zero (0) every SoD

Item Descriptions

Sarin Gas + Gas Mask(N)
    Everyone visiting the targeting slot will be poisoned (will die on the following EoD) - if the targeted player visited another house, he won't be affected, you also won’t be due to the gas mask

Candy Van (D/N)
    May choose between 1-3 players to kidnap. Kidnapped players are immune to NK and are given a candy on EoN (Candy: Swells the throat of the kidnapped players, publicly reducing their post cap to 25)

Gavel (D)
    The number of votes to hammer is multiplied by 60% and rounded up. (e.g 22 players = 12 votes to hammer. 12 * 0.6 = 7.2, therefore 8 votes to hammer after the Gavel is used)
    This change is announced publicly, although you are not announced to be the one that made the change. If the change puts a player over the hammer threshold, then the day immediately ends.

Signal Jammer(D)
    Can make all forms of night chat disabled on the following night only

Lantern (N)
    Can place a lantern on someone's slot during the night and the host will reveal all players visiting the said slots the following day

Laptop (N)
    Choose a player and the host will send you 1/2 (by character length) of the specified players last will the following day (first 1/2 or last 1/2 depends on host RNG)

Bonker Hammer (N)
    Item that can be used to turn someone into an amnesiac. All of: the user of this item, the target of this item, and the role the target remembers as will be publicly announced in the thread.

Tape (N)
    Can tape players (max. of 2 players per use) and give them a post cap of 30 on the following day.

They will be notified by the host privately and should not disclose this on public. If they violated the said rules, they are subjected for a mod kill

Chocolate (N)
    Slots who are given a chocolate will cause them to fall in love with you (If the giver dies, the receiver dies as well. But if the receiver dies, the giver won't die)

Special Mechanics: PQ MANEUVER
    If you managed to post 91+ post within a single day. All players visiting you will acquire random items.

Limited Supply
    Most items may only be obtained at most twice: once by yourself, and once by a visitor.
    The Gavel and the Bonker Hammer may only be obtained once in total.
    If your post count matches a bracket for which you've already received the item, you receive nothing.
    If you execute the PQ Maneuver but have no items left to give, visitors get nothing.

People who visited me last night got one of those items. Blue Beard claimed one earlier, thats how I knew he visited me.

here's the kicker.

IF IT'S SOMETHING VISITED ME LAST NIGHT, THEY WOULD'VE GOTTEN AN ITEM.

THEY CLAIMED NO SUCH THING.

I am absolutely not convinced that their action doesn't count as a visit. Says nothing in their role card about it not being a visit. If they are going to claim it retroactively, it should be taken as a scum claim.

I also wasn't bus driven or redirected in any way, at least I was not told so (blue beard can comment on this).

This is confirmed scum, please clap.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mr Pain View Post
    if anyone has protected or used protectives on ITS SOMETHING speak up

if it turns out that kitty is villager and we should've just jumped onto one of inco/tess train then this is potentially one of the worst ways this day can be played out

I'm likely sticking with the kitty vote as I trust it the most over the thread's 1k-post chaos but I feel uncertain that we're heading in a good direction

gtg now for an exam, will be back later

mentions:
    @FM-Father and Sun
    @FM-Its SOMETHING
    @FM-Mr Bones
    @FM-Mr Pain
    @FM-Dark Unicorn
    @FM-Earless Artiste
    @FM-Forsaken Bones
    @FM-Kaleidoscope
    @FM-Purple
    @FM-Is that a leaf
    @FM-Bizarro Pepsi
    @FM-Demonic TP
    @FM-Tesseract
    @FM-Comrade PickleRadish
    @FM-Myopia
    @FM-Blue Beard
    @FM-Chad Knight
    @FM-Kitty Cat Dance
    @FM-ohno
    @FM-Inconspicuous Man
    @FM-Mafia Bro
    @FM-CBI Agent

oh my god.

So to recap we have what, four investigative claims?
    1.) Purple's lie detector/ alignment checker
    2.) Mr. Pain role cop'd something
    3.) Myopia's claim (I think it's alignment checker but I've been mostly skimming through their posts rather than actually reading them)
    4.) It's something has a risky alignment check stapled onto their gadget role.

Killing tesseract and having them flip solves purple AND inconspicuous.
    Killing either It's something or Kitty Cat solves the other.

If we are to take EVERYTHING that our investigatives claim at face value then we know there's a triad faction, mafia faction, and the malevolent A.I solo-faction. Oh boy mulitball sure is fun.

9. ISO #3009

10. ISO #3010

FM-Kitty Cat Dance (5 [L-6]):
    FM-Mafia Bro, FM-Father and Sun, FM-Mr Pain, FM-Its SOMETHING, FM-Bizarro Pepsi
    FM-Tesseract (5 [L-6]):
    FM-CBI Agent, FM-Is that a leaf, FM-Purple, FM-Forsaken Bones, FM-Blue Beard
    FM-Purple (3 [L-8]):
    FM-Comrade PickleRadish, FM-Tesseract (Mayor)
    FM-Inconspicuous Man (5 [L-6]):
    FM-Chad Knight, FM-ohno, FM-Kitty Cat Dance, FM-Earless Artiste, FM-Demonic TP
    FM-Dark Unicorn (1 [L-10]):
    FM-Mr Bones

Interesting spot to save a VCA

11. ISO #3011

12. ISO #3012

13. ISO #3013

14. ISO #3014

?KRC M-FM Edition

A shot was fired at FM-Kitty Cat Dance!

The shot hit and killed FM-Kitty Cat Dance!

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Triad

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication
    You share a permanent (day and night) factional chat with all other members of the Triad.

Role Cop
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to determine their role, but not their alignment. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Kill
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to kill them. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Criminal Network
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to determine if they are a member of the mafia. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Win Condition:
    The Triad is an anti-town faction. The Triad wins if any day begins with all of the following conditions met, or nothing can stop this from happening:
    - There is at least one triad alive
    - There are no other anti-town factions alive
    - The triad consists of 50% or more of the living players

Rolecard:
    Introduction

PQ (AKA PQRnHack; August 7th, 2014 - Present), born into an aristocratic Prussian family with a long history spamming. He is the son of Kaiser Erich von Paopan VII and Archduchess Maria Antonia SuperJack Josepha and is the sole heir apparent to the spam throne of Spamziland.

PQ joined the KRC (Code: S-FM 339) at a young age of 7 despite his hereditary condition known as Tourette’s Syndrome and saw service on Once Upon a Time, Politico, and Deck Mafia 008. During free time, he used his fair share of time practicing for being flatulist.

Historically, despite his performance during his service in Deck 008, the paramount leaders denied him distinguished service cross and it causes him to be more mentally unstable and his Tourette’s are getting more and more out of hand.

Now, during at KRC. The king gives him this following condition to keep his sanity and decency. Will PQ succumb to his weakness and give the wolves a win? or will PQ keep your sanity and strategize how many he will post?

Role Information
    During the day, the number of your accumulated post will determine what item you will receive at night

31-40 post -> Gavel (D)
    51-60 post -> Laptop (N)
    71-80 post -> Tape (N)

Note:
    Items can be stored

Item Descriptions

Sarin Gas + Gas Mask(N)
    Everyone visiting the targeting slot will be poisoned (will die on the following EoD) - if the targeted player visited another house, he won't be affected, you also won’t be due to the gas mask

Candy Van (D/N)
    May choose between 1-3 players to kidnap. Kidnapped players are immune to NK and are given a candy on EoN (Candy: Swells the throat of the kidnapped players, publicly reducing their post cap to 25)

Gavel (D)
    The number of votes to hammer is multiplied by 60% and rounded up. (e.g 22 players = 12 votes to hammer. 12 * 0.6 = 7.2, therefore 8 votes to hammer after the Gavel is used)
    This change is announced publicly, although you are not announced to be the one that made the change. If the change puts a player over the hammer threshold, then the day immediately ends.

Signal Jammer(D)

Lantern (N)
    Can place a lantern on someone's slot during the night and the host will reveal all players visiting the said slots the following day

Laptop (N)
    Choose a player and the host will send you 1/2 (by character length) of the specified players last will the following day (first 1/2 or last 1/2 depends on host RNG)

Bonker Hammer (N)
    Item that can be used to turn someone into an amnesiac. All of: the user of this item, the target of this item, and the role the target remembers as will be publicly announced in the thread.

Tape (N)
    Can tape players (max. of 2 players per use) and give them a post cap of 30 on the following day.

They will be notified by the host privately and should not disclose this on public. If they violated the said rules, they are subjected for a mod kill

Chocolate (N)
    Slots who are given a chocolate will cause them to fall in love with you (If the giver dies, the receiver dies as well. But if the receiver dies, the giver won't die)

If you managed to post 91+ post within a single day. All players visiting you will acquire random items.

Limited Supply
    Most items may only be obtained at most twice: once by yourself, and once by a visitor.
    If your post count matches a bracket for which you've already received the item, you receive nothing.
    If you execute the PQ Maneuver but have no items left to give, visitors get nothing.

Their Edited Role Submission
    Role: Lover
    Rolecard:
    You are in love with [x] and share a chat with them.

If your lover dies, you will die and vice versa.

Hidden Info:
    If your lover dies before you do, you will not die. Instead, you will become a vengeful lover, and will turn against the alignment who killed your lover.

If the player is town, and their lover was killed by the mafia or a third party, their alignment will change to a townsided third party, the only difference being that they will check as third party by cops and other investigative roles.

If the player is town and their lover is killed by the town (this included town KP and the elimination), their wincon will change to mafia's, and they will be given access to the Mafia chat.

If the player is Mafia and their lover is killed by the town, their alignment will change to a mafiasided third party; they will maintain their wincon and will stay in the groupscum chat but will investigate as a third party.

If the player is mafia and their Lover is killed by mafia, they will leave the mafia's chat but maintain their wincon.

if the player is third party and their lover is killed by town or mafia, host may decide what happens.
    such a cute lil guy, he could never betray his alignment

Their role's picture will change based on what happens:

The original post has also been updated.

15. ISO #3015

16. ISO #3016

Well, I'm not investigative, but I do have a red check...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lag View Post
    ?KRC M-FM Edition

Their Flip

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication
    You share a permanent (day and night) factional chat with all other members of the Triad.

Role Cop
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to determine their role, but not their alignment. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Kill
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to kill them. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Criminal Network
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to determine if they are a member of the mafia. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Win Condition:
    The Triad is an anti-town faction. The Triad wins if any day begins with all of the following conditions met, or nothing can stop this from happening:

Rolecard:
    Introduction

Role Information

31-40 post -> Gavel (D)
    51-60 post -> Laptop (N)
    71-80 post -> Tape (N)

Note:
    Items can be stored

Item Descriptions

Sarin Gas + Gas Mask(N)

Candy Van (D/N)

Gavel (D)

Signal Jammer(D)

Lantern (N)

Laptop (N)

Bonker Hammer (N)

Tape (N)

Chocolate (N)

Limited Supply

Rolecard:

Hidden Info:
    If your lover dies before you do, you will not die. Instead, you will become a vengeful lover, and will turn against the alignment who killed your lover.

If the player is town, and their lover was killed by the mafia or a third party, their alignment will change to a townsided third party, the only difference being that they will check as third party by cops and other investigative roles.

If the player is town and their lover is killed by the town (this included town KP and the elimination), their wincon will change to mafia's, and they will be given access to the Mafia chat.

If the player is Mafia and their lover is killed by the town, their alignment will change to a mafiasided third party; they will maintain their wincon and will stay in the groupscum chat but will investigate as a third party.

If the player is mafia and their Lover is killed by mafia, they will leave the mafia's chat but maintain their wincon.

if the player is third party and their lover is killed by town or mafia, host may decide what happens.

The timing on this is comical.
    Anyways that solves that, lets lynch tesseract

17. ISO #3017

18. ISO #3018

19. ISO #3019

20. ISO #3020

21. ISO #3021

22. ISO #3022

23. ISO #3023

24. ISO #3024

25. ISO #3025

26. ISO #3026

So it looks like we can safely kill inco, given he's the lover and comrade has his own role?
    I lie detected Tess and they indeed lied. Teas try to undermine my check on inco and called him neutral, when i revealed to him that inco was triad he double down and went at me.

I wanna flip Tess cause they give me more info. We can kill inco at night. Oh-no will, he claimed it.

27. ISO #3027

28. ISO #3028

29. ISO #3029

30. ISO #3030

Complete warning: I constructed this wall of text on notepad as I read through the thread so thoughts put up in the top of this wall of text may eventually contradict my findings at the bottom of this same post. I posted "UPDATES" accordingly but the post will still appear a confusing disjointed mess. Work with me here.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Its SOMETHING View Post
    my real role and LW:
    Spoiler : Role :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: Inspector Gadget

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    Every night, including N0 Inspector Gadget may give another player a gadget. Inspector Gadget has the following items to give out:
    - a bulletproof vest
    - a one shot gun
    - a one shot roleblock
    - a disguise (acts like a death tailor)
    - a reflector (actions on that player over the next period will instead be used on another player of that players chosing)

These will refresh once all used.
    Inspector Gadget will then use their powers of deduction to work out the alignment of the player they have targeted.
    If they guess the alignment of the player they targeted correctly, Inspector Gadget will live for another day!
    If they guess the alignment of the player wrong, Inspector Gadget will die

Spoiler : LW :
    -N0, gave FM-Kitty Cat Dance a Disguise item. They can use Disguise item to change their role flip, including alignment.
    -D1, I brought 4 Weak Energy Pistols for 200 gold each.
    -N1, I received +200 gold for being on Eyes wagon and +238 gold for "mining operations".
    -N1, I give gun to Bizzaro Pepi.
    -N1, I guess Kitty's alignment as Mafia.
    -If Kitty is not Mafia[exactly], I'm dead. I'm dead.
    -If I'm dead, Kitty is likely not be Mafia[exactly]. Not guaranteed.

It's the worst gambit in FM history ever pulled, and I'm surely on my way to DVC now. I'd Town Read Kitty every time here if it wasn't for leaf being a thing. Speaking of, Pepsi got the gun to shoot leaf. May I have no just thrown the game, but usually I do so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hero Syndrome is not a real thing guys. It's all paranoia. I told you my name is paranoid-schizoid King!

Thing is, I heavily Scumread leaf and slightly scum suspect Cat for things that we're not allowed to talk about.
    But even so, if it wasn't for leaf - I'd be dead right now. It's because of leaf that convinced me to guess Cat's alignment to be Mafia. I'd have guessed him Town due to probabilities but looking at their ISO's simultaneously convinced me that they're wolfing together. I ended up being correct about Cat, you can imagine how certain I am of leaf being a wolf given that he was my whole reason of guessing Cat to be Mafia with him.
    That's neither here nor there, Cat is a confirmed Mafia and must be lynched today, you guys can think about leaf on your own at a later day.

Btw, once you know that they're both mafia, it quickly becomes extremely obvious that the Open Wolfer, DU, is wolfing with them. Plenty of posts show that.
    And before that bloody Open Wolfer even comes here to start spamming useless crap, as seems to be his game plan, let it be known that my Role is based on game facts not feedbacks.

I'd hope that Town listen to their Sheriff.
    I'd hope that Town can win after I deliver 2-3 Mafia on a silver platter to them.
    But I know better.

Held in this information for as long as I could, in the hopes Cat would clear more people.
    Either I get modkilled for not enough posts or I suicide at night. Either way - my condition doesn't allow me to play anything atm. Only thing I can do is to wish the best of luck to you all.

-vote FM-Kitty Cat Dance
    I'm glad youre back by the way, a calm voice with something that goes against the Purple-Inco-Tess consensus. Were you aware that Pain managed to visit both himself and someone else last night according to Blue Beard? The guy you sparred against in the first half of Day 1? What do you think? Check top of page 34 to see me analyze Pain.

So yes, I always suspected KCD as well.

Coming back to see that the Incon train has lost some of its power to a KCD train. I can get behind lynching KCD today.

(UPDATE: OH NEVER MIND LOL)

Current votes at time of me writing this part of the wall of text:

FM-Kitty Cat Dance (5 [L-6]):
    FM-Mafia Bro, FM-Father and Sun, FM-Mr Pain, FM-Its SOMETHING, FM-Bizarro Pepsi

FM-Tesseract (5 [L-6]):
    FM-CBI Agent, FM-Is that a leaf, FM-Purple, FM-Forsaken Bones, FM-Blue Beard

FM-Purple (3 [L-8]):
    FM-Comrade PickleRadish, FM-Tesseract (Mayor)

FM-Inconspicuous Man (5 [L-6]):
    FM-Chad Knight, FM-ohno, FM-Kitty Cat Dance, FM-Earless Artiste, FM-Demonic TP

FM-Mr Bones

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Father and Sun View Post
    @FM-Comrade PickleRadish its up for sale bro
    I placed the order on the painting before going to sleep last night. Host thankfully acknowledged it so I have it now.

I might be misremembering but yours is the 1895. That would allow me to go on the offensive against the scum... peacefully. Any suggestions welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Bizarro Pepsi View Post
    I received a gun but have no intention to use it unless someone claims it.
    Sorry to be coming all the way back to page 30 for this, but....
    Is it a night-kill gun or a day-kill gun? Either way, I highly suggest using it on Purple or Tesseract. Maybe Tesseract since I'm sure we can keep voting majority even if he flips town. If he flips town, then Purple is scum, and if he flips scum, then we saved ourselves from a high-voting-power scum team and know that Purple is most likely a town investigative.

Huh? What is up for sale?
    None of your fucking business. Not like you can swipe it off of us anyways since I placed a purchasing order ahead of time.

2nd time people are doing this.

Please do not answer for Its something. Feeding them arguments is anti-town.

If they are telling the truth they should be able to explain. Explaining for them ruins the reads we could get from their responses. If they are being honest they do not need other people rationalizing their behavior for them.
    You know... I was about to yell at you for a second, but then you make a good point about "explaining the N0 discrepency", that others explaining it for him gives him undeserved cover.
    For the time being I still trust SOMETHING a bit slightly, although if one looks at the Day 1 convo btwn him and Pain, and my Page 34 ISO on Pain, there seems to be three "matchups" currently at play here

Purple v. Tesseract (not even gonna put "v. Incon" here b/c hes not gonna bother fighting back at all)
    Dark Unicorn v. Mafia Bro
    SOMETHING v. Pain v. Kitty

Lynching one contestant in a matchup clears the other.

@FM-Father and Sun
    @FM-Mr Bones
    @FM-Mr Pain
    @FM-Dark Unicorn
    @FM-Earless Artiste
    @FM-Forsaken Bones
    @FM-Purple
    @FM-Bizarro Pepsi
    @FM-Demonic TP
    @FM-Tesseract
    @FM-Comrade PickleRadish
    @FM-Myopia
    @FM-Blue Beard
    @FM-Chad Knight
    @FM-ohno
    @FM-Inconspicuous Man
    @FM-Mafia Bro
    @FM-CBI Agent

Here's our three matchups, above the mass ping. Who do you think is worth lynching in each matchup?

IMHO I can go either way on Purp v. Tess, will choose to lynch Mafia in DU v. MB, and will choose to lynch Kitty in SOMETHING v. Pain v. Kitty.
    Lynching Inconspicous is still a bad idea for the time being when we have those matchups. Atleast give me one more night where I can do an action to get some more leads, and then I will be ready to sacrifice myself once we resolved the above three matchups

UPDATE: OH SHIT KCD WAS SCUM! FUCKING KNEW IT! Something and Pain cleared.

Purple v. Tesseract (not even gonna put "v. Incon" here b/c hes not gonna bother fighting back at all)

so these matchups remain, Mafia was defending SOMETHING, and DU was pushing against Mafia for defending SOMETHING.

Dark Unicorn now a scumread for me.

alright fuck it, i'm giddy and impatient.

For one, I didn't recieve a death tailor on N0. I suspect the claim is just to discredit my flip when I die. I figure "just take my word for it" from a red check isn't going to be good enough for anyone, though.

I hard claim Arcade's role submission, (in spoilers in case you need a refresher)
    Spoiler : my role :
    Rolecard:
    Introduction

Role Information

31-40 post -> Gavel (D)
    51-60 post -> Laptop (N)
    71-80 post -> Tape (N)

Note:
    Items can be stored

Item Descriptions

Sarin Gas + Gas Mask(N)

Candy Van (D/N)

Gavel (D)

Signal Jammer(D)

Lantern (N)

Laptop (N)

Bonker Hammer (N)

Tape (N)

Chocolate (N)

Limited Supply

People who visited me last night got one of those items. Blue Beard claimed one earlier, thats how I knew he visited me.

here's the kicker.

IF IT'S SOMETHING VISITED ME LAST NIGHT, THEY WOULD'VE GOTTEN AN ITEM.

THEY CLAIMED NO SUCH THING.

I am absolutely not convinced that their action doesn't count as a visit. Says nothing in their role card about it not being a visit. If they are going to claim it retroactively, it should be taken as a scum claim.

I also wasn't bus driven or redirected in any way, at least I was not told so (blue beard can comment on this).

This is confirmed scum, please clap.
    Took you a while to make this up. How many of your scummates helped you brainstorm your response?

?KRC M-FM Edition

Their Flip

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication

Role Cop

Kill

Criminal Network

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    Introduction

Role Information

31-40 post -> Gavel (D)
    51-60 post -> Laptop (N)
    71-80 post -> Tape (N)

Note:
    Items can be stored

Item Descriptions

Sarin Gas + Gas Mask(N)

Candy Van (D/N)

Gavel (D)

Signal Jammer(D)

Lantern (N)

Laptop (N)

Bonker Hammer (N)

Tape (N)

Chocolate (N)

Limited Supply

Rolecard:

Hidden Info:

OH WOW. SEE? PAIN AND SOMETHING ARE TOWN AND INCO IS TRIAD CONFIRMED!

CHOO CHOO ON TESSERACT

-vote FM-Tesseract

31. ISO #3031

To repeat some of the more relevant findings I made in the above WoT

so these matchups remain, Mafia was defending SOMETHING, and DU was pushing against Mafia for defending SOMETHING.

32. ISO #3032

FM-Inconspicuous Man (7 [L-4]):
    FM-Mafia Bro, FM-Chad Knight, FM-ohno, FM-Kitty Cat Dance, FM-Earless Artiste, FM-Demonic TP, FM-Bizarro Pepsi

FM-Tesseract (6 [L-5]):
    FM-CBI Agent, FM-Comrade PickleRadish, FM-Is that a leaf, FM-Purple, FM-Forsaken Bones, FM-Blue Beard

FM-Kitty Cat Dance (3 [L-8]):
    FM-Father and Sun, FM-Mr Pain, FM-Its SOMETHING

FM-Mr Bones

FM-Purple (2 [L-9]):
    FM-Tesseract (Mayor)

33. ISO #3033

34. ISO #3034

35. ISO #3035

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tesseract View Post
    So since I've disclosed my actions. Time to go hunt! @FM-ohno what did you do last night? How did you like my roleblock on you? @FM-Dark Unicorn , I was asking earlier to see if you got any indications that I healed you. Now that I've revealed doing so, is there any indication that I healed your infection? It would be nice if someone could confirm me today.

I am also feeling really good about ohno being scum, whom I roleblocked. His vote on me today was priceless, quoting a question from Myopia (posed to both Chad and me) and then voting me as if that question is somehow a justification.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...424#post960424
    i think thats bussing by tesse maybe

36. ISO #3036

@FM-Purple

Listen to me closely.

My role has two abilities. You probably already know one of them.

But the second, independent of my painting collection, allows me to visit someone at any Night (except Night 0) and copy their ability.

Here's the important bit I think I might have said before but I'm not sure.

I am going to make this absolutely clear now.

I visited Tesseract on Night 1 to try and copy their ability. Yes, I can also visit Myopia as part of my other action granted by the painting.

AND I GOT NO FEEDBACK FROM THE TESSERACT VISIT. NOTHING.

TESSERACT HAS NO NIGHT ABILITY.

Of course, this still can mean that Tesseract can still be scum or neutral whose only quality is their extra vote passive. But maybe consider the fact that Tesseract is just town?

I could keep my vote on Tess for now if we want to solve the Tess v. Purple v. Incon matchup.

But remember that a new matchup emerged in the fallout of SOMETHING's Red Check. Mafia Bro defended Something while Dark Unicorn tried to dismantle SOMETHING and Mafia Bro's arguments. Seeing that SOMETHING is cleared, Mafia Bro can be townread, and Dark Unicorn is much more likely to be scum now.

Consider voting up DarkUnicorn. ISO him, do your research, interrogate him. Or if we have another day-kill lined up, gun him down.

37. ISO #3037

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Comrade PickleRadish View Post
    To repeat some of the more relevant findings I made in the above WoT

Is there a reason you think there's a 1v1 between me and Unicorn, or is it just "they disagree so one must be scum" ??

38. ISO #3038

39. ISO #3039

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chad Knight View Post
    I’m grateful that by purchasing a hat for my crab I have managed to make myself inillegible for the robinhood shot.

Interesting to note here- the shop takes a 30% cut. Wouldn’t… the person with the most gold… be the shopkeeper? So they just made an item that kills themself?
    omfg are you smart?

40. ISO #3040

@FM-Purple

Listen to me closely.

My role has two abilities. You probably already know one of them.

But the second, independent of my painting collection, allows me to visit someone at any Night (except Night 0) and copy their ability.

Here's the important bit I think I might have said before but I'm not sure.

I am going to make this absolutely clear now.

I visited Tesseract on Night 1 to try and copy their ability. Yes, I can also visit Myopia as part of my other action granted by the painting.

AND I GOT NO FEEDBACK FROM THE TESSERACT VISIT. NOTHING.

TESSERACT HAS NO NIGHT ABILITY.

Of course, this still can mean that Tesseract can still be scum or neutral whose only quality is their extra vote passive. But maybe consider the fact that Tesseract is just town?

I could keep my vote on Tess for now if we want to solve the Tess v. Purple v. Incon matchup.

But remember that a new matchup emerged in the fallout of SOMETHING's Red Check. Mafia Bro defended Something while Dark Unicorn tried to dismantle SOMETHING and Mafia Bro's arguments. Seeing that SOMETHING is cleared, Mafia Bro can be townread, and Dark Unicorn is much more likely to be scum now.

Consider voting up DarkUnicorn. ISO him, do your research, interrogate him. Or if we have another day-kill lined up, gun him down.
    If someone has a day kill it should be used on inco lol

41. ISO #3041

Their Flip
    Whoever took that shot may want to claim it. It certainly reflects that person is not Triad alignment scum.

Also, Its something claimed they had to guess Kittys alignment right or die and it appears they guessed wrong. That is an issue. Maybe WvW situation there. It really bothered me that Its Something was unwilling to talk about their reasoning (I still think they should especially given they got the alignment wrong)

Also a potential that my parasite messed with that if it inverts investigative results. The Triad would be the inverse of the Mafia but its a weird thing to call investigative. Something we should certainly keep an eye on moving forward regardless.

At least now we can be relatively certain we do not have neutral madness and aligned indicators will absolutely matter. Im going to try to Iso Kitty for alignment indicators before the days end but have quite a bit going on. That and the way the train on them was forming can give a bit.

42. ISO #3042

Comrade, why do you think there's a check between me and unicorn?
    Look at this post:

Post 2926

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...580#post961580

In light of SOMETHING's real red-check on KCD, Dark Unicorn tried to say that it was a "distraction from the Purple-Inco-Tess" situation, while Mafia Bro defended SOMETHING by explaining that SOMETHING gave the disguise in N0, before the thread was open and SOMETHING could scumread KCD.

DU was tryna stop a train on KCD for a good reason, he has an agenda with the Purp-Inco-Tess matchup. Simpliest scum agenda is lynch Inco, knock out Comrade. As usual, that puts Purple's red check into doubt, especially considering that he initially with-held what alignment he learned until much MUCH later, when the situation developed not necessarily to his advantage, as Emperor Hirohito would put it in 1945.

Anyone that's still voting Inco should get off and vote either Purp, Tess, or DarkUnicorn, or else they are complicit in a scum agenda to take down an important town whose paintings otherwise make him unreachable.

43. ISO #3043

Also, last year, I created a role that involved a cult leader having to win by becoming 50% of the population and having a positive balance by the end of the game which is similar to the mechanics here except the currency I had made up then was in bitcoins, while here is in gold.

I think there is a tycoon (merchant) cult leader here. I cannot link you to the post or to the site because it outs my main and I get mod killed but I will post it here for you to check it. Something to think about.

Spoiler : Tycoon Cult Leader Expanded Universe Edition (Cult/Fulfiller alignment / Tycoon Cult Leader role)

[i :
    Majorly Inspired by Cook's "The Other Cult Leader, Who's Running a Business (Or At Least Trying To)"[/i]

Bitcoins currency and shopping mechanic is activated and remain active even after the Tycoon Leader is dead.
    You count as having two alignments (Cult and Fulfiller)

Should it become necessary to know, you possess 30 Bitcoins in spending cash.

• During the day on alternating days, you may send out an anonymous advertisement for three openings in your business by PMing the mod.
    • Someone may apply by stating INQUIRE: Job Offer.
    • You will randomly neighborize three players who inquire about the job offer.
    • Someone who is in your Business PT may choose to WORK:, which will prevent them from using their night ability, but will pay them 3 Bitcoins. This also generates 1 Work Token.
    - If you cannot pay someone for their work, you will fire them, de-neighborizing them, in order of longest-standing members to shortest.
    • With a Work Token, you can improve your company in one of the following ways. Work Token cost is shown in parentheses:
    - Commission (1): anyone who WORK:s on the same day your company creates an item will gain one additional Bitcoin.
    - Develop Factory Infrastructure (2): your company may create one additional item per day.
    - Mass Audit (3): you will learn the factions that comprise your company, and how many of each faction are present.
    - Sacking (4): redirect all attacks or factional kills that are sourced from inside your business to a target of your choice.
    - Innovation (3): resupply all items.
    - Short Squeeze (10 Bitcoins): create 1 work token for each member of your business still alive. May only do this once before you will have a Death Warrant (hammered in one vote) applied to you for the rest of the game due to being prosecuted for stock market manipulation.
    - Promotion (3, or 8 Bitcoins): cult a player. They retain any non-anti-cult abilities from their previous life.
    - Production (2): Create one item from this list for each time you have invested in factory infrastructure. You may not produce the same item twice, unless you use Innovation:

• 1-Shot Doctor
    • 1-Shot Mod Warning: Use during the day. This ability will tell you the names of all players who targeted to kill you the previous night who either failed or changed their mind.
    This ability can’t be roleblocked or manipulated.
    • 1-Shot Jailkeeper
    • 1-Shot Alignment Cop
    • 1-Shot Ascetic
    • 1-Shot Reviver: Allows you to bring back a player from the dead.
    • 1-Shot Bulletproof
    • 1-Shot de-chatter: It removes the target from any and all PTs permanently.
    1-Shot Replicator: The Replicator may target another player each night, killing them and stealing their role (but not alignment). If the kill attempt is successful, the targeted player will be revealed as Replicator upon death. Mod Note: If the tycoon leader ends up using the Replicator shot instead of selling it, he may give the stolen role to one of its cultists, otherwise the stolen role is discarded.
    1-Shot Roleblocker
    1-Shot Animalizer: Transforms the player into an animal. The player may only post with GIFs with that animal in it. The animal is randomly selected by the host.
    1-Shot Nemesis: The Nemesis may during the day quote a statement made by a player with “JUDGEMENT DAY” in bold and the host tag and post it to the thread.
    If the statement is false the target player dies immediately, if it is true, the Nemesis user dies.

After you have produced an item, you might EITHER keep it for yourself and use it, or you might instead Secretly send it to a player in exchange for 2 bitcoins from their balance.You got no choice on this matter. If the player has no balance you assume the loss.

All players start with 6 Bitcoins, and will steal someone's bitcoins if they kill them or hammer them.

To win with this role, you must survive to the end of the game with a positive cash amount and be 50% of the game’s population. Anyone aligned towards you will conditionally win with you. If you are dead, your cult members die with you and resurrect as lone demons who reflexively vanillalize whoever targets them to kill them and they may be re-converted.

You lose when you can’t fulfill your wincon or when you try to convert a groupscum member who shares a PT.

Mod Note: The host may secretly make whoever selects this role, immune to theft the first two nights and immune to de-neighborizing abilities all game. ]
    hmm looks op

44. ISO #3044

45. ISO #3045

Look at this post:

Post 2926

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...580#post961580

In light of SOMETHING's real red-check on KCD, Dark Unicorn tried to say that it was a "distraction from the Purple-Inco-Tess" situation, while Mafia Bro defended SOMETHING by explaining that SOMETHING gave the disguise in N0, before the thread was open and SOMETHING could scumread KCD.

DU was tryna stop a train on KCD for a good reason, he has an agenda with the Purp-Inco-Tess matchup. Simpliest scum agenda is lynch Inco, knock out Comrade. As usual, that puts Purple's red check into doubt, especially considering that he initially with-held what alignment he learned until much MUCH later, when the situation developed not necessarily to his advantage, as Emperor Hirohito would put it in 1945.

Anyone that's still voting Inco should get off and vote either Purp, Tess, or DarkUnicorn, or else they are complicit in a scum agenda to take down an important town whose paintings otherwise make him unreachable.
    I understand why you would connect dark Unicorn to kitty, I understand why you'd unalign me with kitty, I dont understand why you're putting me and unicorn in a 1v1 lol

46. ISO #3046

Whoever took that shot may want to claim it. It certainly reflects that person is not Triad alignment scum.

Also, Its something claimed they had to guess Kittys alignment right or die and it appears they guessed wrong. That is an issue. Maybe WvW situation there. It really bothered me that Its Something was unwilling to talk about their reasoning (I still think they should especially given they got the alignment wrong)

Also a potential that my parasite messed with that if it inverts investigative results. The Triad would be the inverse of the Mafia but its a weird thing to call investigative. Something we should certainly keep an eye on moving forward regardless.

At least now we can be relatively certain we do not have neutral madness and aligned indicators will absolutely matter. Im going to try to Iso Kitty for alignment indicators before the days end but have quite a bit going on. That and the way the train on them was forming can give a bit.
    or maybe just maybe "mafia" is often a term to stand in for any scum team. People in the SC2Mafia Arcade mod use mafia terms in a triad game or vice versa all the time out of habit or reflex.

You are grasping at straws here.

Actually, now that I sus you a lot, I'm willing to vote you up.

-vote FM-Dark Unicorn

47. ISO #3047

@FM-Comrade PickleRadish

You are saying you scum read me but not why and you are pairing me as v Mafia Bro.

I do not get where you are coming from. Its like you are taking stances without explaining any reasoning. Wouldent it make more sense to say Me v Tess? I have been hard pushing them all game. Or even Me v Mr Bones would make more sense given I have been calling out over and over how Tess flatly neutral read them and they chainsawed me when I pushed Tess without so much as denying they are a Neutral.

(By the way, It still really bothers me nobody else takes issue with Mr Bones, the semi outed Neutral)

Really. Why are you trying to put me v Mafia bro as a 1v1? It makes very little sense.

48. ISO #3048

I understand why you would connect dark Unicorn to kitty, I understand why you'd unalign me with kitty, I dont understand why you're putting me and unicorn in a 1v1 lol
    You and Unicorn were in a 1v1 matchup in the interval between SOMETHING revealing the Red Check on Kitty, and Kitty getting shot and flipping triad.

You defended SOMETHING's red check, Dark Unicorn tried to undermine it and redirect back to the Purp-Inco-Tess matchup. Now with SOMETHING's red check re-affirmed, the matchup between you and Unicorn is a little more clear, with Unicorn appearing more scummy since he tried hard to stop a votetrain or daykill on Kitty.

49. ISO #3049

@FM-Comrade PickleRadish

You are saying you scum read me but not why and you are pairing me as v Mafia Bro.

I do not get where you are coming from. Its like you are taking stances without explaining any reasoning. Wouldent it make more sense to say Me v Tess? I have been hard pushing them all game. Or even Me v Mr Bones would make more sense given I have been calling out over and over how Tess flatly neutral read them and they chainsawed me when I pushed Tess without so much as denying they are a Neutral.

(By the way, It still really bothers me nobody else takes issue with Mr Bones, the semi outed Neutral)

Really. Why are you trying to put me v Mafia bro as a 1v1? It makes very little sense.
    Have you even read my posts? I even linked you to the very post that gave me the idea.

It's like I'm a broken record here. You're not even trying to defend why you tried to discredit SOMETHING's red-check, and therefore stop Kitty from being killed. A vote train was actually developing against Kitty before they got day killed.

50. ISO #3050

You and Unicorn were in a 1v1 matchup in the interval between SOMETHING revealing the Red Check on Kitty, and Kitty getting shot and flipping triad.

You defended SOMETHING's red check, Dark Unicorn tried to undermine it and redirect back to the Purp-Inco-Tess matchup. Now with SOMETHING's red check re-affirmed, the matchup between you and Unicorn is a little more clear, with Unicorn appearing more scummy since he tried hard to stop a votetrain or daykill on Kitty.
    I mean we were having a disagreement but I dont understand why we're supposed to be in a 1v1

Like this interaction happens between two town all the time, us having a disagreement doesn't mean we're different alignments