Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 1703
  1. ISO #1551

2. ISO #1552

Re: Prime Universe D4

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Because in a normal world, if someone claims a role do you ask them "are you sure?"
    I really hate it when people are sticklers on the verbiage used. It means Jack all. He just wanted to make sure you were positive and given that you have left room for whether or not I actually slipped (I know I didn't because I know I am Town [anyone who plays with me enough knows what I think of slips]), it means there is room for people to question whether you actually got a check on me or not. Also, if you are Sheriff, that means you have had 4 days to have checked people. That would mean you should be able to clear pretty much everyone in this universe (baring that your checks are still alive) and I don't see you doing that. this last bit is really telling.

-vote Unknown1234

3. ISO #1553

Fairly certain harbinger is David Jones and slipped when he called me Detective. Badass slipped by automatically assuming I'm Sheriff and questioning my Sheriff check on Harbinger.
    Excuse me? From always when you get a RED CHECK on someone it's because you're sheriff and investigated someone and got a mafia in RED COLOR.

4. ISO #1554

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Harbinger View Post
    I really hate it when people are sticklers on the verbiage used. It means Jack all. He just wanted to make sure you were positive and given that you have left room for whether or not I actually slipped (I know I didn't because I know I am Town [anyone who plays with me enough knows what I think of slips]), it means there is room for people to question whether you actually got a check on me or not. Also, if you are Sheriff, that means you have had 4 days to have checked people. That would mean you should be able to clear pretty much everyone in this universe (baring that your checks are still alive) and I don't see you doing that. this last bit is really telling.

-vote Unknown1234
    Your defense is pointless. The fact that you have voted the 99.9% confirmed town is even more pointless.

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

7. ISO #1557

bleh

-vote M-FM Harbinger
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

8. ISO #1558

I announced out loud that I am not sheriff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

9. ISO #1559

Well I'm not Sheriff though lol.

Quick if you are town again I am going to be really pissed.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #1560

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

Quick if you are town again I am going to be really pissed.
    There should be no question in your mind if I am Town or not. You said you had a check on me and have yet to give any details other than saying that you are not sheriff. I explained the only way you could have a red check on me is if you were detective since it would require me to be bussed, but I was not bussed. AFAIK, alignment is not taken under consideration upon sheriff checks and being bussed, but again I was not bussed so there is no room there for you to have a guilty on me.

I guess the last thing for me to do is to make a last will that details why I think Unknown is William Bell. Without the details of Unknowns claim, you guys have no way of testing the validity of his claim. Don't let William Bell go free under the assumption that he was saved from NK.

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

Im not a checking role if that wasn't clear to you.

16. ISO #1566

I know you are lying because you aren't acting like someone who isn't scum.

If i was town and someone said i was scum and i wasn't, I would be increddibly pissed.

That being said, your defense on why you said detective is completely terrible. I would be incredibly surprised if you were anything but David Jones, considering you aren't even defending yourself as town or claiming otherwise except to say "He is William Bell."

17. ISO #1567

I know you are lying because you aren't acting like someone who isn't scum.

If i was town and someone said i was scum and i wasn't, I would be increddibly pissed.

That being said, your defense on why you said detective is completely terrible. I would be incredibly surprised if you were anything but David Jones, considering you aren't even defending yourself as town or claiming otherwise except to say "He is William Bell."
    Subjective interpretation. I do a lot of things that are "scummy" as Town. I think that should be fairly obvious to you given that you have already lynched me thinking I was Scum, but actually wasn't. How is this different?

What makes you think I am not upset? I have literally already shown my frustration. You are full of shit.

You are being dumb here. What am I supposed to say? I already said I am Town a million times. I already know you have to be William Bell. You were "saved" from NK N1, but that doesn't at ally mean that you can't be William Bell. And since We haven't seen any extra NKs, we know that Mafia are the only NKing role in this universe. That means since you were saved from NK you can't be Mafia. Furthermore, there is no possible way you can have a red check on me that is at all verifiable.

18. ISO #1568

You have 5 votes on you and 4 hours to go. Anything I, as well as the town, should know?

19. ISO #1569

There is no good reason for me to believe you at all.

20. ISO #1570

You have 5 votes on you and 4 hours to go. Anything I, as well as the town, should know?
    There is no good reason for me to believe you at all.
    It looks like you are talking out of two sides of your mouth mate.

I have made my last will and it is the first time I have ever made a last will. In the will I detail why you have to be William Bell. Its pretty much just the same things I have said here. Town is really stupid this game.

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

K, as helpful as you have(nt) been this game, writing a last will actually does nothing if you're Town so I will take this as you claiming scum.

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574

25. ISO #1575

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Harbinger View Post
    First Unknown says he has a RED CHECK on me. Then he says he isn't sheriff.

I demand an explanation on your check on me. If you can't come up with one before I die, we should lynch you tomorrow since you can just come up with a story to suit your needs after my last will is given.
    Can you role claim, please?

26. ISO #1576

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Badass View Post
    Can you role claim, please?
    ^^
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

27. ISO #1577

28. ISO #1578

M-FM Harbinger has been lynched! His role is David Robert Jones.

M-FM Harbinger left a last will:

Spoiler : Last Will :
    Yes, I am the Godfather, David Robert Jones. I have come to tell you that Unknown is in fact William Bell. There is a simple line of reasoning that tells me this.

You see, I was put in place as GF without knowing that there was a choice between two different immunities that M-FM Town had to choose from at the beginning of the game. Furthermore, I was not given a PM detailing which immunity I had until I had PMed the mod asking about this.

So I was under the assumption that my alignment would show up as green as per normal for GF, which is why when I said the only way Unknown could have a red check on me is if he detected that I targeted Zealot for the NK. I threw in the thing about being bussed just to try and save my ass. So yes, I did make a slip and say he would have to have detected me via bus rather than me being bussed with a mafia member giving away my alignment that way. I did this because I didn't think my alignment could have possibly been known through a sheriff check since none of my teammates were bussed either. So now here is the happy little accident that I made in making my slip saying I would have had to have been detected: I have detection immunity - that is what M-FM Town chose as his immunity. The only action I have made all game is that I tried to kill Unknown N1. So the only way Unknown could have had a red check on me is if he was sheriff, which he has clarified twice at the point of me writing that that he is not.

Also left in question is if Unknown checked me any other night other than the previous night, then it is logical to assume that Unknown would have brought this information to the public eye the previous day. The reason for this is that under normal circumstances, he is all but confirmed as being Town given that he was saved by Wildcard on night 1. So naturally, since Unknown is psudo confirmed as Town he has nothing to lose from claiming that M-FM Town was Mafia on Day 4. On top of this, M-FM Town was replaced for not making any posts Day 4. So this gives Unknown the perfect opportunity to come out and Tell people that M-FM Town is mafia. But Unknown never even suggests voting for M-FM Town on Day 4.

I think its pretty clear to see that Unknown is in fact William Bell.

29. ISO #1579

Prime Universe N4

Welcome to N4!

If you have a night action, please submit it at least an hour before night ends.

M-FM Harbinger left a last will:

Spoiler : Last Will :
    Yes, I am the Godfather, David Robert Jones. I have come to tell you that Unknown is in fact William Bell. There is a simple line of reasoning that tells me this.

You see, I was put in place as GF without knowing that there was a choice between two different immunities that M-FM Town had to choose from at the beginning of the game. Furthermore, I was not given a PM detailing which immunity I had until I had PMed the mod asking about this.

So I was under the assumption that my alignment would show up as green as per normal for GF, which is why when I said the only way Unknown could have a red check on me is if he detected that I targeted Zealot for the NK. I threw in the thing about being bussed just to try and save my ass. So yes, I did make a slip and say he would have to have detected me via bus rather than me being bussed with a mafia member giving away my alignment that way. I did this because I didn't think my alignment could have possibly been known through a sheriff check since none of my teammates were bussed either. So now here is the happy little accident that I made in making my slip saying I would have had to have been detected: I have detection immunity - that is what M-FM Town chose as his immunity. The only action I have made all game is that I tried to kill Unknown N1. So the only way Unknown could have had a red check on me is if he was sheriff, which he has clarified twice at the point of me writing that that he is not.

Also left in question is if Unknown checked me any other night other than the previous night, then it is logical to assume that Unknown would have brought this information to the public eye the previous day. The reason for this is that under normal circumstances, he is all but confirmed as being Town given that he was saved by Wildcard on night 1. So naturally, since Unknown is psudo confirmed as Town he has nothing to lose from claiming that M-FM Town was Mafia on Day 4. On top of this, M-FM Town was replaced for not making any posts Day 4. So this gives Unknown the perfect opportunity to come out and Tell people that M-FM Town is mafia. But Unknown never even suggests voting for M-FM Town on Day 4.

I think its pretty clear to see that Unknown is in fact William Bell.

Living Players:
    1. M-FM Badass
    2. deathworlds
    3. Unknown1234
    4. Sino
    5. M-FM Moogle

Dead Players:
    1. Quick - Citizen
    2. M-FM Wildcard - Doctor
    3. M-FM On Time Firebringer - Citizen
    4. M-FM Zealot - Bus Driver
    5. M-FM Town M-FM Harbinger - David Robert Jones

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

30. ISO #1580

31. ISO #1581

32. ISO #1582

Prime Universe D5

Welcome to D5!

No one died in this universe last night!

Living Players:
    1. M-FM Badass
    2. deathworlds
    3. Unknown1234
    4. Sino
    5. M-FM Moogle

Dead Players:
    1. Quick - Citizen
    2. M-FM Wildcard - Doctor
    3. M-FM On Time Firebringer - Citizen
    4. M-FM Zealot - Bus Driver
    5. M-FM Town M-FM Harbinger - David Robert Jones

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

33. ISO #1583

Re: Prime Universe D5

Me thinks its time for mass roleclaim?
    fucketh me in the ass

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

I almost died of laughter after Quick wrote his last will, immediately following my confirmation that I'm not the neutral.

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

Badass, to me, felt like he slipped by asking repeatedly if I had actually checked the right person. I mean, seriously? I could read who I checked so I wouldn't make such a stupid error.

43. ISO #1593

Badass, to me, felt like he slipped by asking repeatedly if I had actually checked the right person. I mean, seriously? I could read who I checked so I wouldn't make such a stupid error.
    How about we let the other universe lynch today ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

44. ISO #1594

Seems alright to me, but I'd rather be cautious and put like, two votes on someone incase the other pool is moronic.

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

47. ISO #1597

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Badass View Post
    I recommend not visiting anymore. It is D5 and William Bell will have charged many people. To prevent 2 towns dying, don't visit if you're TPR.

Now, I'm still waiting for Moogle to confirm that he is an Enhanced Citizen (although I'm sure he is)
    I would also like the archon to claim as well. They heavily implied that they are enchanted citizen, but i'd like them to confirm.
    fucketh me in the ass

48. ISO #1598

I feel like the best case scenario for the town would be to have this universe collapse while we're 100% sure William Bell isn't in it, in any case we need a lot of communication between both universes now.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

49. ISO #1599

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    I feel like the best case scenario for the town would be to have this universe collapse while we're 100% sure William Bell isn't in it, in any case we need a lot of communication between both universes now.
    Such a suggestion is mad!

We have no definite way of tracking William Bell, we should only risk collasping a universe when William is in the graveyard.
    fucketh me in the ass

50. ISO #1600

Leaving my vote here until they claim.

-vote M-FM Moogle
    fucketh me in the ass