Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1703
  1. ISO #1051

Re: Prime Universe D2

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Wildcard View Post
    I guess that's a fair point.

Honestly, the only reason I think Sino is town is because he tried to hard to lynch you and you had a Town Read on Sino. I don't think Mafia would try to Night Kill someone who has a Town Read on Mafia.
    His buddying today has creeped me out, to be quite honest.
    To clarify, I also have avoided Sino today because of Unknown's read. So, maybe Sino is just being nice because I am being nice to him. Hard to say.

2. ISO #1052

Sino was like that to me. I think it's his personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #1053

Still don't know if I believe it, honestly.

IDK why you claimed TPR in the first place. That was just dumb, like beyond dumb. Well, your slots sorts itself out now. If you are alive tomorrow, you get lynched, no questions.

-vote Unvote
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

4. ISO #1054

Fire and Quick, care to comment.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #1055

I guess that's a fair point.

Honestly, the only reason I think Sino is town is because he tried to hard to lynch you and you had a Town Read on Sino. I don't think Mafia would try to Night Kill someone who has a Town Read on Mafia.
    His buddying today has creeped me out, to be quite honest.
    Lol, i just saw you as a town, i explained why to Quick.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

Lol Firebringer.

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Still don't know if I believe it, honestly.

IDK why you claimed TPR in the first place. That was just dumb, like beyond dumb. Well, your slots sorts itself out now. If you are alive tomorrow, you get lynched, no questions.

-vote Unvote
    Except you're kind of forgetting how this game works. What if the Other Universe lynched a Doctor d1 and a Sheriff has claimed today over there? You can't say no questions asked.

I mean, chances are I will get lynched tomorrow if I'm alive, yea. But I definitely expect there to be questions.

11. ISO #1061

12. ISO #1062

Can we check to see if anyone was opportunistic about WildCard? Maybe Moogle...

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

Anyway, we are in an incredibly good position, unless the Sheriff, ect was lynched in the other Universe.
    Fucking bullshit. A fucking doctor claim. You've said on day one that you could prove your role. Yet you state that you cannot prove your role because doctor gives no feedback.

Jesus fucking christ, you've wasted so much bloody time with this bullshit. We don't even fucking know if there was a lynch in the other universe; the vote could of tied! Mafia could of hit William Bell, it's not exactly in their best intrest to get will lynched when it would become a 4vs13.

Bloody hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #1066

Honestly, I'm incredibly oblivious though. Ask anyone.

17. ISO #1067

Deathworlds we DO know if there was a lynch in the other universe.

18. ISO #1068

Firebringer, I'm so sad I have a scum read on you. You have always been one of my favorite Mafia players when you're active (there was one MFM you weren't active in, and I didn't care for you in it).
    Thanks buddy.
    I like to think I am pretty active here....considering I replaced in like two days ago when we were like 10 hours from lynch
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

19. ISO #1069

-vote M-FM Town

Badass Town and Moogle. I'm expecting a lot from them tomorrow.

20. ISO #1070

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Fucking bullshit. A fucking doctor claim. You've said on day one that you could prove your role. Yet you state that you cannot prove your role because doctor gives no feedback.

Jesus fucking christ, you've wasted so much bloody time with this bullshit. We don't even fucking know if there was a lynch in the other universe; the vote could of tied! Mafia could of hit William Bell, it's not exactly in their best intrest to get will lynched when it would become a 4vs13.

Bloody hell.
    One of the two players in lynched randomly in case of a tie, there was a lynch in the other universe.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

21. ISO #1071

Bloody hell.
    I never said on day 1 i could prove my role, thanks for making stuff up though. I said I could prove my role 3 hours into the start of the day when I thought Unknown had received feedback.

Your arguments are stupid, and trying to discredit me this way is outright scummy.

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    One of the two players in lynched randomly in case of a tie, there was a lynch in the other universe.
    My point stands, there is no real way to prove his claim. While he said that he could prove his claim day 1 and early in day 2, he just said that he cannot. He's inconsistant, time wasting, and quite frankly, you're blind because you're sucking his cock
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

27. ISO #1077

My point stands, there is no real way to prove his claim. While he said that he could prove his claim day 1 and early in day 2, he just said that he cannot. He's inconsistant, time wasting, and quite frankly, you're blind because you're sucking his cock
    Once again, stop lying by saying I can prove my role in day one. Please link the posts.
    I am not inconsistent and this discredit job is atrocious. scumscumscum

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

he's just salty because my claim implicates him.
    You're assuming that mafia hit someone in this universe, either will, or unknown.

You're forgettting about 8 other players, none of which we have current contact with.
    fucketh me in the ass

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

Once again, stop lying by saying I can prove my role in day one. Please link the posts.
    I am not inconsistent and this discredit job is atrocious. scumscumscum
    If I was scum I probably would of fought a bit harder to stay alive considering mafia needs to be alive to win, and their numbers are small.
    fucketh me in the ass

32. ISO #1082

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    You said I have been inactive though.
    Oh sorry, wasn't clear. I meant in the other MFM. Where people sheeped behind someone misslynching town 4 days in a row and didn't question. You said you were inactive because you said there was no point with how bad town was, which I agree lol

33. ISO #1083

OK, so if WC and Unknown are both alive tomorrow, then we lynch WC. Unknown is confirmed at this point. Leaving 2 confirms alive with no deaths is beyond stupid for Scum.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

You're assuming that mafia hit someone in this universe, either will, or unknown.

You're forgettting about 8 other players, none of which we have current contact with.
    8 other players? Man, your complete absence of rational thought and knowledge about what is going on in this game is almost a town read.

37. ISO #1087

Vote Town for obsessive lurking and complete shit play.

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

If that is not the case, why did you start day 2 voting the player who quite possibly saved your life? Can you explain that one?
    YOU YOURSELF SAID THAT FIREBRINGER'S VOTE OFF OF ME IS SCUMMY.

I AGREE. WHOOP DEFUCKING DO.

Play better.

And for your information, I dd read the entire thread. Stop trying to discredit.
    fucketh me in the ass

40. ISO #1090

I also wonder how the other Universe got more votes than us when they have so few posts (I checked member's list for # of posts).
    Maybe they have Mayor, or something.
    Are you sure you can see the correct number ? Also they didn't have any afk.
    -vote Sino

41. ISO #1091

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Vote Town for obsessive lurking and complete shit play.
    This is not a bad idea. I also wouldn't mind a moogle lynch.

-vote Town
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

42. ISO #1092

YOU YOURSELF SAID THAT FIREBRINGER'S VOTE OFF OF ME IS SCUMMY.

I AGREE. WHOOP DEFUCKING DO.

Play better.

And for your information, I dd read the entire thread. Stop trying to discredit.
    Yes, but I am not you. We are in totally different situations, so we should react to situations differently.

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

Yes, but I am not you. We are in totally different situations, so we should react to situations differently.
    I've stated my reasons behind my vote on firebringer many times. I will not encourage illiteracy by holding your hand through the thread.
    fucketh me in the ass

49. ISO #1099

50. ISO #1100