S-FM 231: Black Flag Nightless 3.0 - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

Re: S-FM 231: Black Flag Nightless 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Because i know you, and what would you do. This wasn't an act like you would do. But since I don't know yzb25 and since I think that they are just messing around I thought your actions were rather suspicous.
    Know your enemy, and you have 50% chances to win. Know yourself, and you have 50% chances to win. Know both and you have 100% chances to win. This is from Sun Tzu.

My goal is to not let my enemy know myself.
    Also, FM is a completly different game, where random votes aren't always bad.

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

Spruance answered what I litreally meant to do.
    Not sure how that's relevant to your decision to push Marsh. If you believe Spruance's theory, then Marsh wouldn't vote RLVG if he were scum cuz he'd be "hanging back". Thus, you voted / pushed someone you townread! XP

5. ISO #55

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Know your enemy, and you have 50% chances to win. Know yourself, and you have 50% chances to win. Know both and you have 100% chances to win. This is from Sun Tzu.

My goal is to not let my enemy know myself.
    Also, FM is a completly different game, where random votes aren't always bad.
    Yes they arent bad in FM I know that. BUT, but this is a critical game that if the bait fails and the person ends up being lynched which is a low possiblity i know, this might cost us the game cause there are only 7 citizens in total in this game and we have to win with at least 4 citizen seeing only 1 goon alive. So randoming might cost us the game. Also even for random it's much, MUCH early as well as for baiting.

6. ISO #56

There are not enough questions to be answered cause of lack of convesation. It's too early for voting or "baiting". Let's wait untill the afk players come. Or else we will just draw circles around us.
    There will never be a time when everyone is on. We can chat now then our US pals can come on and chat later. This way, we give them something to talk about! =D

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    There will never be a time when everyone is on. We can chat now then our US pals can come on and chat later. This way, we give them something to talk about! =D
    No, that s not what I meant. I need US palls' conversation so I can push them and find the scum in them. Also I can stay up to late so it's better me to talk as much as possible while you guys around. Might not be seem like so after those 2 fm games, but i actually am a smart person.

8. ISO #58

Not sure how that's relevant to your decision to push Marsh. If you believe Spruance's theory, then Marsh wouldn't vote RLVG if he were scum cuz he'd be "hanging back". Thus, you voted / pushed someone you townread! XP
    Actually, reading that back again, that s the conclusion I ve gained atm. Wasn't the thing i meant to. I am multitasking atm so it s normal me to make such mistakes like that.

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Yes they arent bad in FM I know that. BUT, but this is a critical game that if the bait fails and the person ends up being lynched which is a low possiblity i know, this might cost us the game cause there are only 7 citizens in total in this game and we have to win with at least 4 citizen seeing only 1 goon alive. So randoming might cost us the game. Also even for random it's much, MUCH early as well as for baiting.
    :scared: You are right!!! Excuse that randoming, I forgot the setup requirements...

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

In response to @Spruance 's theory, it's very easy to backtrack on shit you do or say in the first few pages "because there's so little information I was just trying to do what I could to gather information asdsfgrbfvdcswt", and start coordinating the "real vote to lynch" later.

So I wouldn't townread Hybrid and Marsh simply on the basis of their activity.

I'm curious - Have you got any other basis to read them on, Spruance?

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Fun fact: RLVG himself didn't even vote me back. I think he got what I wanted to do there.
    He actually voted me back. Oops. Maybe he didn't understand
    You w0t m8? This is some mighty psychology right here!

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    It seems to me that mafia would rather not post much today and wait till they communicate with each other to start interacting.

What kind of assumption is that? This is a logical fallacy, this just means that the town are automatically those who chat a lot.
    Unless you're one and want to blend in.

Wait, I thought scum had a one-use ability to force a lynch? Has that since been removed?
    Isn't this game part of the vanilla game list? I'm pretty sure this is a non-vanilla ability lol.

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Isn't this game part of the vanilla game list? I'm pretty sure this is a non-vanilla ability lol.
    So like, in BFN 1 they just played the original vanilla game, as you say. Calix, DB and Mesk rolled scum together. They completely crushed an apathetic town with strong coordination and careful play.

Then Calix and DB were like "Hey DWs, I know we just rolled the town, but we clearly were at a disadvantage. You can take our word for it because we're clever. Pls add an op button that lets scum sabotage the lynch at day-end and kill someone we choose. Scum needs a way of rekking town leaders."

And DW was like "k".

So then in BFN 2 scum had that op button... except that time town rekt the scum. XD

So the has essentially been game buffed for scum when scum steamrolled, then nerfed for scum when town steamrolled. XD

16. ISO #66

So like, in BFN 1 they just played the original vanilla game, as you say. Calix, DB and Mesk rolled scum together. They completely crushed an apathetic town with strong coordination and careful play.

Then Calix and DB were like "Hey DWs, I know we just rolled the town, but we clearly were at a disadvantage. You can take our word for it because we're clever. Pls add an op button that lets scum sabotage the lynch at day-end and kill someone we choose. Scum needs a way of rekking town leaders."

And DW was like "k".

So then in BFN 2 scum had that op button... except that time town rekt the scum. XD

So the *game* has essentially been game buffed for scum when scum steamrolled, then nerfed for scum when town steamrolled. XD
    :3

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

Wait, I thought scum had a one-use ability to force a lynch? Has that since been removed?

If that's so, I think the odds are precisely 50/50 of town winning through random vote in theory, but in practice scum can coordinate and it's still skewed to them if we don't talk enough.
    I removed that ability because it has been deemed unnecessary, I want to run this game as it is many times to receive data regarding win rates.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I removed that ability because it has been deemed unnecessary, I want to run this game as it is many times to receive data regarding win rates.
    Excuse me, I, deemed it unnecessary.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

It is customary for Kings use the "we" pronoun, mate!
    I'm not just a king, I am a God-King, I have made my decision.

hehe
    fucketh me in the ass

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Okay this is clearly weird. Leave stealth be... I want your next message to be "-unvote". If it's not the case, I will vote you. :banhammer:
    Hey! It was working on the other game! What happened to the emotes

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

Yzb25, I want to add that -unvote won't be enough. I request something to explain this vote. He has done nothing in the game, and it'd be a weird bait. Really strange action if you're town, especially after the scandal of my vote against RLVG.

By the way, I'm sorry for randoming you out xD

30. ISO #80

Uhhh.. Aren't we supposed to not quote our sensitive God-King? Also, if you are a God + a King, plural pronouns should be used. You are two entities.
    Quoting me in the game thread is allowed, quoting me outside of the game related threads is not allowed.

I am your king, yet I have the ability of a god, ergo, God-King.
    fucketh me in the ass

31. ISO #81

I ain't unvoting SB unless he gives me a satisfying response, so I guess your votes are gonna be on me for at least 12-24h, and perhaps the entire day lol.

Y'all seem scared of scum using daychat to coordinate and hijack a train before EOD. That fear is irrational. Even if all 3 scums voted on a town, they'd still need 3 more towns to make it a full lynch.

Even if it did happen, that would be a very good thing. Because a sudden rush of people lynching the same guy on day 1 before EOD would indicate some scum coordination, and we could analyze the train and deduce the scum and win easily. It sounds crazy, but a town lynch isn't always bad in a game like this. Sometimes a key flip can give us loads of info.

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

SJ's playstyle exploits the fact many people who are probably town seem scared of scum coordination and probably wouldn't be up for a policy lynch.

He is essentially holding the town ransom with his shitty meta.

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

SJ's playstyle exploits the fact many people who are probably town seem scared of scum coordination and probably wouldn't be up for a policy lynch.

He is essentially holding the town ransom with his shitty meta.

I don't know what youre saying here 0-o There are to many players to do scum coordination? There scum team is too coordinated?

Please explain, how I sololy ransom thing?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #94

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Except this is Nightless and there's no nightchat, but day chat, and he went with his stuff in 28min. I admire your attempt though.

When is the Daychat enabled for the mafia? Can the Mafia chat in it before the actual game starts?
    so glad ur questions are super helpful and really help solve the game.

do mafia know who is town?

ill help.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

45. ISO #95

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post

ill help.
    Was about to post some rant about how we'd have to PL one of Mesk or SJ at some point because they're both unreadables relying on lurker meta and they could both be scum, but if you actually plan to give thoughts on what people have said we're cool.

46. ISO #96

ill help.
    Yes.

Please use the official channel for legitimate questions in the future, please and thanks.
    fucketh me in the ass

47. ISO #97

Was about to post some rant about how we'd have to PL one of Mesk or SJ at some point because they're both unreadables relying on lurker meta and they could both be scum, but if you actually plan to give thoughts on what people have said we're cool.
    Yeh im down with lynching Mesk.

I like Sprunce. I can't see him being a scum player and pretending to post what a scum player would do,.

I Dont like RLVG. Asking useless questions to look thoughful and useful.
    I am wary of you. Cause Siance
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

Yeh im down with lynching Mesk.

I like Sprunce. I can't see him being a scum player and pretending to post what a scum player would do,.

I Dont like RLVG. Asking useless questions to look thoughful and useful.
    I am wary of you. Cause Siance
    RLVG's question wasn't so bad in the original context, but I see what you mean. And he's been tapping into the forum several times since and hasn't actually talked when ACTUAL CONVERSATION can be had, rather than dissecting Iced's outlandish conspiracy theories.

Spruance feels towny, but I'd like to hear more from him. Just stating a theory is something a scum can do, esp. if it isn't true. I'd still like to hear his thoughts Hybrid and Marsh.

Being wary of my incredible play is a good sign.

Also isn't it past your bedtime ?
    Shhh.

50. ISO #100