9. ISO #3859

10. ISO #3860

11. ISO #3861

12. ISO #3862

13. ISO #3863

14. ISO #3864

15. ISO #3865

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

As the clock was ticking, Captain Tesseract appeared nervous. Is it a ticking time bomb? Is it time to kick cows and chew frogs? Is it time to smell what these expensive Rocks are cooking? Or maybe it was time to ratio the remaining frog supplies and get a fraction of the prepared meal.

16. ISO #3866

17. ISO #3867

18. ISO #3868

19. ISO #3869

I also enjoyed feeding spiders. Spiders are phenomenal! I would go and catch ants and other bugs that are less pleasing, then drop them off into spider webs and watch in amusement as the magnificent spidey romantically injected its venom into the prey and devoured the crap out of that ugly bug!

20. ISO #3870

21. ISO #3871

22. ISO #3872

23. ISO #3873

Captain Tesseract's last moments can only be described as disbelief. How dare these scummy pirates overtake our ship? But he still had loyal TOWN crew aboard. He had to put his trust and faith into the women and men who were his only hope to salvage our vessel. The Captain took his last sip of rum. The way those empty eyes stared.............

24. ISO #3874

But the Captain was forever tied to his ship and his loyal towncrew, in life and in death. As his lifeless body lay at the helm, his soul was like a mist that saturated the air all around the vessel. Faint, yet agonizing, screams could be heard from his spirit. His soul would forever be with his ship and his town, the legacy shall go on and evil pirates shall be apprehended!

25. ISO #3875

Such mighty treasures we behold.
    Our town is suffering, but not for long.
    Let's find the scum that overthrow.
    And poison their hearts with our bow!

The ship has always belonged to town.
    The pirates want to take our crown.
    Don't let them get away with that.
    Lynch all traitors and and take their hats!

26. ISO #3876

27. ISO #3877

28. ISO #3878

29. ISO #3879

30. ISO #3880

31. ISO #3881

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chad Knight View Post
    You should stop. Myopia being ahead of you in posts is one of the reasons why I'm not voting you right now.
    You may say that from your point of view. From my point of view, I know that I AM ALIGNED TO TOWN. So why should I stop? I f'in told everyone it should be me vs Purple thunderdome and for Beard to take a shot. If that is not happening, then I am going to do what is most optimal for town. Also, I am enjoying practicing my writing, which is terrible lol. If it takes me overtaking Myopia for people to vote within me and Purple, I will do that. But then Triad Pain goes scot-free which is not good. So how about you actually trust me and let me do what is best for town.

32. ISO #3882

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blue Beard View Post
    Next time I'm in a game that incentivizes spam with roles, I'll just insta quit.
    I do apologize for that. The alternative is I sit back and do nothing while I keep getting framed by Purple. What would you do in my shoes? Give up and waive the white flag? I don't go down with my ship. I really wished you had taken a shot between me and Purple, but since you chose not to, now I have to invest my time to write all this stuff because doing nothing would be anti-town (I know that it would be, i realize you dont, as you may scumread me).

33. ISO #3883

I used to have this recurring dream in which I was falling from the balcony and dying. Kept waking up as I hit the ground. This happened 7 or so nights in a row, and the last time it happened I caught a fire escape ladder and then kept climbing back up and INTENTIONALLY jumping off for the lulz.

34. ISO #3884

35. ISO #3885

36. ISO #3886

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Blue Beard View Post
    -vote FM-Mr Pain
    Why you trying to end the day early I am not finished making poetry and stuffs. It's a good opportunity for me to practice. I am kind of enjoying it, given that I have to write so many lol. Looking forward to more. But this is not my strong suit, so takes me a while apart from stuff I pre-wrote.

37. ISO #3887

38. ISO #3888

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tesseract View Post
    I will laugh if Mr Bones is some kind of explosive neutral where all his voters die. That would be one hilarious mechanic. Hopefully not the case, but it would be funny as heck! Time for me to return to my Captain's log to add more entries.
    -vote FM-Tesseract

Your schizorambling and insistence that im neutral is ridiculous.

39. ISO #3889

40. ISO #3890

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tesseract View Post
    Why you trying to end the day early I am not finished making poetry and stuffs. It's a good opportunity for me to practice. I am kind of enjoying it, given that I have to write so many lol. Looking forward to more. But this is not my strong suit, so takes me a while apart from stuff I pre-wrote.
    You literally ended the previous day early. You're irritating.

41. ISO #3891

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mr Bones View Post
    -vote FM-Tesseract

Your schizorambling and insistence that im neutral is ridiculous.
    Did you get the antidote from Demonic?
    Would you like a gin & tonic?
    The pirates tried to capture town gold.
    They never realized bombs explode!

I am sorry to lose a frog.
    The fault was not but that of a foe.
    The ship now sailed through thick fog.
    Then soon crashed into thick snow.

42. ISO #3892

?KRC M-FM Edition

FM-Mr Pain has Died!

They exceeded the entity limit and were despawned.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Triad
    Role: Machiavellian

Factional Abilities:
    Factional Communication
    You share a permanent (day and night) factional chat with all other members of the Triad.

Role Cop
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to determine their role, but not their alignment. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Kill
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to kill them. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Criminal Network
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to determine if they are a member of the mafia. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Win Condition:
    The Triad is an anti-town faction. The Triad wins if any day begins with all of the following conditions met, or nothing can stop this from happening:
    - There is at least one triad alive
    - There are no other anti-town factions alive
    - The triad consists of 50% or more of the living players

Rolecard:
    Every night, the host will roll a 7/7 dice. You possess the following inventions. You may only use/give one each night. You cannot both use an ability and give an invention on a single night. Unless otherwise specified, you have a choice of either using a particular invention or giving that invention to someone else. Once you use an invention, you can no longer give that particular invention away even if you are role blocked and fail using it. If you are blocked, you get the shot back.

Rolling 1) 1-Shot M61 Vulcan: Once per game, you may target a player. You will attempt to shoot the player. Your shot is bulletproof piercing, going through any and all protections. Every visitor to your target will be vanillaized for the following day and night.

Rolling 2) 1-Shot Night Vision Goggles: Once per game, you may target a player. You will attempt to watch and track that player ignoring undetectable statuses that they may have.
    You neighborize whoever visits your target, making a chat with them with day and night talk. You investigate whoever your target visits and find out if they have any modifiers on them and which ones.

Rolling 3) 1-Shot Bomb Detector: At night, you may target a player. You will attempt to detect whether it carries bomb items or if they have bomb related roles and how many (Items or shots). Then the following day you may trigger those bombs killing their carriers.

Rolling 4) 1-Shot Nikita: At night, you may self target. If someone visits you the Nikita will lock and shoot its missile to them, killing them and two more targets sharing a private chat with them (this does not affect factional chats). If you use this shot and nobody visits you, you will lose it regardless.

Rolling 5) 1-Shot Inverter: Once per game during the night, you may cast this spell onto the entire player list. During this night, every player with the ability to kill will instead protect the target, and every player with the ability to protect will instead kill the target. Factional actions are not affected by this spell.

Rolling 6) 1-Shot Paranoid Chat Killer: Upon activation of this shot you reflexively kill anyone that adds you to any kind of outside private chat, including those from conversions during this cycle and the next.

Rolling 7: 1-shot Shapeshifter: The Shapeshifter may at night target a player. If the Shapeshifter dies, they will be revealed with the role and alignment of the player they last targeted at night.

If you roll a dice number that you have previously, nothing will happen and you cannot try again until the next night.

Their Edited Role Submission
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Role: Forum Mengsk
    Rolecard:
    Forum Mengsk

I will not be stopped. Not by you, or the mafia, or the third party, or anyone. I will rule this thread or see it burnt to ashes around me!
    You initially have two abilities:

A one-shot night kill, which will not work upon targeting a non-town (town being the uninformed majority faction) and will be treated as if you were role-blocked. This kill cannot be protected against except for role-blocks or redirections.

You passively have a one-time vest saving you from either a night-kill or day-kill, except for eliminations. You will not know if this vest has been used.

If either:
    • You are the last living member of your faction
    • You are the only member of your faction
    • There has been at most 1 non-town death by the end of night 2

Then the following will happen:

Your role will be re-named to Emperor Mengsk.

You will gain another one-shot night-kill, but instead of working against town it will work against any non-town (hitting a town with this shot will not work in a similar manner instead).

You will gain a one-time ability to death-tailor a player at night to a role and alignment of your liking. You will learn their true role (but not alignment) at the same time.

The original post has also been updated.

43. ISO #3893

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Chad Knight View Post
    You literally ended the previous day early. You're irritating.
    I know that I am irritating, but it is not my fault. That is why I say...

Annoying town or helping us, town, win? It is unfortunate that we must resort to such fun entertainment, but it is imperative for us to fight for our right to party! The correct answer is both, not that we ever had a choice.

44. ISO #3894

45. ISO #3895

?KRC M-FM Edition
    Reading of Last Wills and Testaments

We are gathered here today to read the last will and testament of FM-Mr Pain

It all started with a random letter. Several of those were joined forces to create a random word. The words decided to get together and form a random sentence. They decided not to stop there and it wasn't long before a random paragraph had been cobbled together. The question was whether or not they could continue the momentum long enough to create a random short story.

Last edited by Lumi; February 26th, 2022 at 04:56 PM.

46. ISO #3896

47. ISO #3897

48. ISO #3898

49. ISO #3899

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mr Bones View Post
    Should I hammer pain to make sure he's really dead?
    I think they are already dead but sure I can do that too. Did you get the antidote from Demonic or nah? It feels bad that you are voting me if the reason is that you expect to not be alive anymore. Were you always going to side with evils?

-vote FM-Mr Pain

50. ISO #3900