S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition - Page 73
Register

User Tag List

Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,650 of 4999
  1. ISO #3601

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

I believe Purple segwayed from lynching me because his Triad check on Incon was real and at that time he became confident that my defense of Incon indicated I was Incon's Triad partner. But then he realized I was actually town and so his gambit would not work as my flip would out him a liar. So no wonder he neither lynched me nor shot me.

2. ISO #3602

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Forsaken Bones View Post
    I'd save him myself, regardless of town or neutral, because his posts are fun to read. But unfortunately I can't really do that.
    Seems that I am not the only person who realized this, because someone is selling an antidote on the shop that is probably specifically for him.
    Ah, he is that frog thing...
    Ok.
    I am ok with giving him my antidote too.
    If noone cares.
    @FM-Mr Bones , or you can buy one for yourself?

3. ISO #3603

4. ISO #3604

5. ISO #3605

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tesseract View Post
    I believe Purple segwayed from lynching me because his Triad check on Incon was real and at that time he became confident that my defense of Incon indicated I was Incon's Triad partner. But then he realized I was actually town and so his gambit would not work as my flip would out him a liar. So no wonder he neither lynched me nor shot me.
    Yh I don't trust him either tbh

I dont trust you either your postings not been pro town but so mucb of purples play makes no sense

This new bus driver claim adds questions notnresolves them

6. ISO #3606

7. ISO #3607

8. ISO #3608

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Is that a leaf View Post
    I like this a lot

Green ones:

Remember it's not impossible Purple is not town. I believe we should expect more than 1 organized scum faction in a game of this size, especially without factional kills (a huge triad faction without kills seems too bland for a ?krc game). I also believe the "Mafia" faction might not even exist. We had a game called "secret society", with roles that could detect members of a secret society, in which there was absolutely no secret society. Thus, I would be careful with the assumptions lol. That being said, Purple definetly is looking good for the checks and his generally solvy, scumhunty behavior that fits the aggressive townie's mindset; those advocating for his lynch really need to cut their illicit substance consumption to stop watching Ancient Aliens.

Okay about Pepsi, but I would argue that only tells us he's not part of the Triad, which already lost two members. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, we deduced that, it wasn't announced, right?

Something is dead town. Okay. That means Kitty actually chose not to use their alignment changer - or that it was stolen from them. That is weird.

I believe I missed a chapter on Blue Beard here... when was he willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good + attempted to shoot someone + claimed some variant of tracker?

Hi, that's me, and your reasoning is fine-ish, although it's probably not the first thing I'd have brought up about myself (considering my opposing to Tesseract for example).

I don't like that Father and Sun just gets that kind of general, vague free pass from everyone, and that even I am tempted to do the exact same thing for no real logical reason. I suspect there is something wrong with this slot, but this is just my gut telling me he looks too good without having done anything that should explain it.

Chad Knight deserves a high spot in townreads imo. I really, really liked the reevaluation on Myopia on D1 (I think it was on D1 at least).

Agreed on Mr Pain, no massive townread but still quite good.

Yellow ones:

It truly is a shame Myopia is still alive. They will never be towny and will always be a source of doubt at best (and a scum in our midst at worst). On the other hand, pretty much everyone has reacted to them, so they should be hanged, drawn and quartered. Or shot. Or poisoned. Or anything, really.

I didn't like Mafia Bro either, and will not weep over their death. I like your read on them here, considering it doesn't look like a planned, fake read from the killer.

Demonic TP is someone I don't see a reason to townread and who doesn't like committing to voting. I suspect they are scum here.

Red ones:

I had literally forgotten about Earless Artiste's existence. I see no reason not to push them, be it only to make them do something.

Mr Bones is poisoned and should likely not be healed, for he is guilty of the heinous crime of not being towny without even having been inactive.

100 % agreed on Tesseract. Also helps solve Myopia.
    I have insane village energy because I'm a freaking villager

9. ISO #3609

10. ISO #3610

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Father and Sun View Post

I dont trust you either your postings not been pro town but so mucb of purples play makes no sense

It is difficult to be pro-town when scum are painting me and town is buying the koolaid. That's why I said it should be a thunderdome between me and Purple today, so we can settle this once and for all. Keeping both of us alive just leads to more mislynches and they are keeping vanillized me for ez chop later.

11. ISO #3611

12. ISO #3612

It is difficult to be pro-town when scum are painting me and town is buying the koolaid. That's why I said it should be a thunderdome between me and Purple today, so we can settle this once and for all. Keeping both of us alive just leads to more mislynches and they are keeping vanillized me for ez chop later.
    Who else do you th8nk is scum?

13. ISO #3613

EOD1 VCA is in order. It is something that should be studied with my strong belief that Purple is Mafia. Myopia and Demonic stayed on Purple during a nailbiter in which a single vote could swing the tiebreaker situation (we had a 3way tie with 4 votes each earlier, prior to EOD1). Myopia and Demonic are probably not teammates with Purple. Mr Bones also.

FM-Father and Sun (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Bizarro Pepsi

FM-Eyes (5 [L-94]):
    FM-Kitty Cat Dance, FM-Tesseract, FM-Its SOMETHING, FM-Father and Sun, FM-Forsaken Bones

FM-Mr Bones (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Purple

FM-Mr Pain (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Blue Beard

FM-Myopia (5 [L-94]):
    FM-Mr Pain, FM-Chad Knight, FM-Is that a leaf, FM-Dark Unicorn, FM-CBI Agent

FM-Earless Artiste (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Comrade PickleRadish

FM-Purple (4 [L-95]):
    FM-Myopia, FM-Demonic TP, FM-Mafia Bro, FM-Mr Bones

FM-Chad Knight (1 [L-98]):
    FM-Eyes

14. ISO #3614

Who else do you th8nk is scum?
    Considering that Purple is unlikely Triad who chopped of their limb in Incon, I believe Purple is Mafia and that Mafia faction has the same Criminal Network ability that Triad does. Yes, I know, I am speculating, but it is not unreasonable to believe this. Especially when I know that the Lie Detector result was incorrect and the manner in which Purple pushed it and then his weird N2 actions further tell me he is messing around.

My view is that there are 3-4 Triad and 3-4 Mafia, and that Purple belongs to the latter. So which other 2-3 players fit with Purple?

15. ISO #3615

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Demonic TP View Post
    -vote FM-Tesseract

Also, let's talk about @FM-Mr Bones
    I am ready to save him this night from poison, but I would like this decision to be taken collectively.
    Also I waiting his answers for my question: Full rolecard post and full feedback for last turns.
    My role is already available.

16. ISO #3616

The evil factions have 24/7 chat so when things like Criminal Network yield information at end of night, they surely exchange that info during the day and collaborate to do what they wanna do as far as day lynches go.

"You share a permanent (day and night) factional chat with all other members of the Triad."

17. ISO #3617

Considering that Purple is unlikely Triad who chopped of their limb in Incon, I believe Purple is Mafia and that Mafia faction has the same Criminal Network ability that Triad does. Yes, I know, I am speculating, but it is not unreasonable to believe this. Especially when I know that the Lie Detector result was incorrect and the manner in which Purple pushed it and then his weird N2 actions further tell me he is messing around.

My view is that there are 3-4 Triad and 3-4 Mafia, and that Purple belongs to the latter. So which other 2-3 players fit with Purple?
    Well yh...that's what I'm asking

My theory is similar to yours but I wanna know if you actually have builds on it

18. ISO #3618

19. ISO #3619

@FM-Father and Sun not sure how you think my lynch also helps solve Myopia. For all I know, we are both town. But it will solve Purple. I don't think Myopia is team with Purple as Myopia left their vote in on Purple EOD1, and that would be dangerous for a bussing mechanic from a Mafia point of view.
    I cant really remember. My notes are on my computer and I'm on phone but right now.....I'm finding Purples actions strange af.

I wanna find out about more ppl who visited to because I think it helps me solve!!

20. ISO #3620

Okay, here goes nothing. Potential suspects teamed with Purple. I am not good with reads btw, lynch me and sue me for it!

CBI Agent - townreads Purple all the way, scumread people who flipped Triad, myself (town), Mr Bones (probably neut), Demonic (probably town), Earless (no read from me on that one). Multiple posts on how that Criminal Network may be a red herring and Mafia may not exist, this could be distancing from his alignment. BTW I invite others to comment: if a Mafia faction does not exist, then what is the setup like? 5 Triad? Some other faction not named Mafia? Commented on how Purple gained "credibility" with the Triad flip. Do not forget that another evil faction can investigate and catch an opposing evil faction!

21. ISO #3621

Leaf - latest scum list features me (town), Demonic and Myopia (who voted Purple and stuck with it D1), Father and Sun. TBH Leaf was on my suspect at EOD1 in my view, but their D2 game has improved. The scum list, however, is ... suspect. But it is difficult to read a Mafia partner to Purple vs a misguided town who is determined to trust Purple. It is a polarizing situation that we are in. I know Purple lied, many others think I lied and failed lie detector test as a result. So it's like my reads are based on what I *know* (Purple lied) while others' reads are based on what they only *believe* or think they know. That's why we need to thunderdome me vs Purple today. Was on Myopia D1 and on Incon D2, kinda asked me to hammer Incon.

22. ISO #3622

Dark Unicorn - this one frustrates me because I chose to try to heal them N1 (but it kinda seems like i got RBed as Comrade didn't copy either of my actions; or maybe actions that are not permanent, as mine are contingent on post domination, cannot be copied). The puzzle of our name swap still bothers me, I thought my protecting him I might be protecting myself. But his gameplay has been really strange, and I am frankly not a fan of the whole inversion garbage that no one can understand. Further reading is needed here, and I am a lazy person

23. ISO #3623

24. ISO #3624

Forsaken gets a pass from me for now because his argument to eliminate Tess would have been a good option, and it would have resolved Purple (except I'd rather we take down an evil D2 than mislynch me, but Forsaken does not know that I am town, so gets a pass from me). He sounds open to going for Tess/Purple resolution, and I don't think he would be this open if Purple was his or her teammate.

25. ISO #3625

Forsaken gets a pass from me for now because his argument to eliminate Tess would have been a good option, and it would have resolved Purple (except I'd rather we take down an evil D2 than mislynch me, but Forsaken does not know that I am town, so gets a pass from me). He sounds open to going for Tess/Purple resolution, and I don't think he would be this open if Purple was his or her teammate.
    Aren't you tess?

26. ISO #3626

Pepsi and Blue Beard both voted off-wagons EOD1, so I lean towards them not being Purple's partner. Chad Knight screams town to me, so wasn't even a candidate for me to evaluate TBH. Voted Myopia and Incon. I need to check this more carefully to make sure it's not a wolf in hiding. But overall, they seemed solvy and energetic so I didn't bother to consider them as Purp partner.

27. ISO #3627

Aren't you tess?
    Correct. I am saying that Forsaken's multiple posts justifying voting me to resolve me/Purple are reasonable and suggest that he would not have feared to see my green flip, i.e., they are not likely to be partner with Purple. Of course, hindsight is 20/20 and they could be saying this after their faction apparently chose (not to do so) to neither lynch nor shoot me. Just doesn't feel like the more likely teammate suspect to me vs the others I listed.

28. ISO #3628

Correct. I am saying that Forsaken's multiple posts justifying voting me to resolve me/Purple are reasonable and suggest that he would not have feared to see my green flip, i.e., they are not likely to be partner with Purple. Of course, hindsight is 20/20 and they could be saying this after their faction apparently chose (not to do so) to neither lynch nor shoot me. Just doesn't feel like the more likely teammate suspect to me vs the others I listed.
    It's just wierd you went 3rd person

I'd been mindmelding on a fair bit till then.

29. ISO #3629

Mr Pain - null kind of slot, lurker scum possible. But their hidden info reveal to SOMETHING was a towny thing to do. Never voted Purple, was on Myopia D1 and on Kitty D2.

Earless is another null read from me. Never voted Purple. Voted no one at EOD1, voted Incon D2.
    I think Pain might be a little thread spewed villager.

Not convinced but letting jt slide a day

30. ISO #3630

Leaf - latest scum list features me (town), Demonic and Myopia (who voted Purple and stuck with it D1), Father and Sun. TBH Leaf was on my suspect at EOD1 in my view, but their D2 game has improved. The scum list, however, is ... suspect. But it is difficult to read a Mafia partner to Purple vs a misguided town who is determined to trust Purple. It is a polarizing situation that we are in. I know Purple lied, many others think I lied and failed lie detector test as a result. So it's like my reads are based on what I *know* (Purple lied) while others' reads are based on what they only *believe* or think they know. That's why we need to thunderdome me vs Purple today. Was on Myopia D1 and on Incon D2, kinda asked me to hammer Incon.
    His progression on me was such weire logic I'm with you on this

31. ISO #3631

It's just wierd you went 3rd person

I'd been mindmelding on a fair bit till then.
    Well, maybe I should have put "Tess" in quotes, that's what they call me every time. I am a he But if you want to make decisions based on referring to myself in third person, then you do you. Silly goose.

32. ISO #3632

33. ISO #3633

Did you copy paste it or write it fresh?
    I do enjoy some fresh tomato paste, if you know what I mean. Hope that sorta answers it for ya. I said it yesterday that Purple was digging own grave, and that has not changed and has only improved today. Lynch me, they are outed. Lynch Purple, I am confirmed. I would like to stay alive as another town vote here, but whatever.
    People seem a little blind. It is only today that I finally realized that Purple truly must have thought that I was Triad and had to backtrack from their framing of me when realizing the reality. Prior to today, I was scratching my head on how they were gonna get out (apart from flip modifications or disguise actions).

34. ISO #3634

I do enjoy some fresh tomato paste, if you know what I mean. Hope that sorta answers it for ya. I said it yesterday that Purple was digging own grave, and that has not changed and has only improved today. Lynch me, they are outed. Lynch Purple, I am confirmed. I would like to stay alive as another town vote here, but whatever.
    People seem a little blind. It is only today that I finally realized that Purple truly must have thought that I was Triad and had to backtrack from their framing of me when realizing the reality. Prior to today, I was scratching my head on how they were gonna get out (apart from flip modifications or disguise actions).
    I believe you tbh.

35. ISO #3635

A simple thought experiment exists. If both Mafia and Triad exist, and Triad has this ability:

Criminal Network
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to determine if they are a member of the mafia. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Then what happens if this Triad lands a successful Mafia red-check on a player and goes "XYZ is Mafia, also ABC failed my lie detector test" apparently because they genuinely thought ABC was partner to XYZ. Does everyone believe this Triad to be town all of a sudden? Apparently so lol (well, not everyone, but many).

36. ISO #3636

A simple thought experiment exists. If both Mafia and Triad exist, and Triad has this ability:

Criminal Network
    The triad may assign a member to visit another player to determine if they are a member of the mafia. This factional action may be multitasked with role actions, but may not be multitasked with other factional actions.

Then what happens if this Triad lands a successful Mafia red-check on a player and goes "XYZ is Mafia, also ABC failed my lie detector test" apparently because they genuinely thought ABC was partner to XYZ. Does everyone believe this Triad to be town all of a sudden? Apparently so lol (well, not everyone, but many).
    I dont know why your making it so complicated

Purple claimed a red check

They didn't shoot their red check

They killed a villager

It's mulitball

Just makes sense that their off the level

37. ISO #3637

I believe you tbh.
    I was gonna suggest you might be last Triad and pocketing me seeing as remaining 1-2 triads probably need Mafia gone as much as we/town do. But you did vote Kitty. I wasn't around when all that stuff happened, didn't Kitty die earlier on, so those votes on Kitty were completely useless? In any event, it is good to know that not everyone disbelieves that I am town.

BTW you said no one visited 2 different people N1. I remind that I went to RB Ohno (who says not roleblockable) so that alone explains that I suppose. But also Comrade was unable to copy either of my abilities. So I may have still been RBed (I also went to heal Dark Uni, apparently my mirror image in a way for some reason that I still don't know). Speaking of this... what if actions applied to Dark Unicorn are reflected (not exactly "inverted") onto me? Like if DU dies, then I die instead? That was one reason I went to heal him N1.

38. ISO #3638

I dont know why your making it so complicated

Purple claimed a red check

They didn't shoot their red check

They killed a villager

It's mulitball

Just makes sense that their off the level
    It is not me who needs convincing. I am fully aware. Supposedly Purple was expecting Blue Beard to shoot me. But unless I misread something, Blue Beard would have had to have done it during D2 prior to end of day (I guess I foiled that plan with my hammer, huh!). But if Purple knew that Blue Beard could not shoot at night, then it's a weak excuse. I don't need to make it complicated for myself, as i know the D2 lie detector was, ironically, a lie. The challenge is for other town members to reach correct conclusions.

39. ISO #3639

40. ISO #3640

I was gonna suggest you might be last Triad and pocketing me seeing as remaining 1-2 triads probably need Mafia gone as much as we/town do. But you did vote Kitty. I wasn't around when all that stuff happened, didn't Kitty die earlier on, so those votes on Kitty were completely useless? In any event, it is good to know that not everyone disbelieves that I am town.

BTW you said no one visited 2 different people N1. I remind that I went to RB Ohno (who says not roleblockable) so that alone explains that I suppose. But also Comrade was unable to copy either of my abilities. So I may have still been RBed (I also went to heal Dark Uni, apparently my mirror image in a way for some reason that I still don't know). Speaking of this... what if actions applied to Dark Unicorn are reflected (not exactly "inverted") onto me? Like if DU dies, then I die instead? That was one reason I went to heal him N1.
    The kitty check was always gunns be true, I'd have buried them even if u was on their team

41. ISO #3641

42. ISO #3642

43. ISO #3643

It is not me who needs convincing. I am fully aware. Supposedly Purple was expecting Blue Beard to shoot me. But unless I misread something, Blue Beard would have had to have done it during D2 prior to end of day (I guess I foiled that plan with my hammer, huh!). But if Purple knew that Blue Beard could not shoot at night, then it's a weak excuse. I don't need to make it complicated for myself, as i know the D2 lie detector was, ironically, a lie. The challenge is for other town members to reach correct conclusions.
    It's so sub optimal for town Purple to do what they say I can't believe it happened

Much more likely wolf in a corner

44. ISO #3644

45. ISO #3645

46. ISO #3646

In case anyone wonders why I targeted Mr. Pain, it was from KCD's ISO. I thought the way Kitty treated that slot had a good chance of being W/W (or I guess T/T since they're TRIAD, but that's confusing), and my intuition was correct.

If anyone interfered with the action or knows it went awry because of some reason, now's the time to speak up, if not then bye bye Mr Pain?

47. ISO #3647

It's so sub optimal for town Purple to do what they say I can't believe it happened

Much more likely wolf in a corner
    So now the question is, if Triad started with only 3 players, then we can finish off the Triad faction provided that Forsaken's check is accurate. This helps reduce the killing potential. But leaves 3 (or more) Mafia in play. Should town go for potentially eliminating Triad or for reducing the size of Mafia. I will need to run some numbers on this. Also need to see if Mr Pain fits within the Kitty and Incon triads.

48. ISO #3648

Oh, I actually didn't even notice triad factional abilities. This is why I should have been reading the flips.
    It might actually be the right play here to eliminate Pain first (provided no one comes forward having manipulated it) over Tesseract.

Network ability basically confirms multiball, and factional kill is probably an ability we want gone ASAP.

49. ISO #3649

50. ISO #3650