Page 77 of 100 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,850 of 4999
  1. ISO #3801

2. ISO #3802

3. ISO #3803

4. ISO #3804

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Purple View Post
    If i got a false report cause of some semantics bullshit, i will let you kill me, i will not oppose resistance because thanks to that report i wasted a lot of hours trying to get Tess over because of it and i was guaranteed that it will not give me false reports.
    its not a false report...

Its not a "dumb host"

its a lie detector. lie detector =/= cop check

5. ISO #3805

6. ISO #3806

I didnt clear pain. I townread him! Look at that play, who does that?

Something red checks Kitty, kitty fights back and starts a thunderdome with SOMETHING, there was already hesitation built around SOMETHING for maybe Kitty get away with it due to SOMETHING claiming sending a death tailor (which by the way i will never understand thst choice as town), then Mr Pain comes along, clears SOMETHING by confirming their role! Destroying Kitty's counter.

Who does that? Lol
    Makes sense to me.
    Something wanted to confirm/guess kitty’s alignment so they had to give them an item. Since they suspected kitty was a wolf, they gave them the death tailor, the least useful of the items.

7. ISO #3807

8. ISO #3808

9. ISO #3809

10. ISO #3810

11. ISO #3811

12. ISO #3812

13. ISO #3813

14. ISO #3814

15. ISO #3815

16. ISO #3816

17. ISO #3817

18. ISO #3818

19. ISO #3819

20. ISO #3820

21. ISO #3821

22. ISO #3822

23. ISO #3823

24. ISO #3824

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Forsaken Bones View Post
    Not much it seems.
    Demonic is considering giving you the antidote, would that work with your spacetime mechanics or whatever they're called?
    Why should we save Mr Bones, considering he has done NOTHING towny and we're on D3?

Also
    -vote FM-Mr Pain
    for obvious reasons.

That being said, I would be cautious about hammering. He might have basically admitted to be scum because he has some kind of vengekill.

25. ISO #3825

26. ISO #3826

27. ISO #3827

28. ISO #3828

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Is that a leaf View Post
    Why should we save Mr Bones, considering he has done NOTHING towny and we're on D3?

Also
    -vote FM-Mr Pain
    for obvious reasons.

That being said, I would be cautious about hammering. He might have basically admitted to be scum because he has some kind of vengekill.
    "Why should town save a town"

29. ISO #3829

Also
    -vote FM-Mr Pain
    for obvious reasons.

Killing a neutral that you don't have to kill is mean.
    Plus, he's fun to talk to, and I don't think he's scum.

Maybe not the most optimal play but if I always played optimally I might as well be playing in tournaments only.

30. ISO #3830

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mr Bones View Post
    Not if he doesn't give it to me today.
    I'll be untargetable at night.
    By anything that's not space, right?
    So our only hope for you is if someone buys then gives you that Deus Ex Machina potion someone listed in the shop.
    I'd do it myself but I bought a bunch of rocks like an idiot.

31. ISO #3831

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mr Bones View Post
    "Why should town save a town"
    A town
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Forsaken Bones View Post
    Killing a neutral that you don't have to kill is mean.
    Plus, he's fun to talk to, and I don't think he's scum.

Maybe not the most optimal play but if I always played optimally I might as well be playing in tournaments only.
    A neutral

Pick one. What tells you he's not straight up scum lurking by?? I see no reason to heal him, and while I did not poison him myself, I certainly don't blame whoever did it. Why is he not scum? At this point (EoD3), not having done anything towny IS SCUMMY.

32. ISO #3832

33. ISO #3833

A town

A neutral

Pick one. What tells you he's not straight up scum lurking by?? I see no reason to heal him, and while I did not poison him myself, I certainly don't blame whoever did it. Why is he not scum? At this point (EoD3), not having done anything towny IS SCUMMY.
    His role is a neutral by design, he claims town but I don't know if that's just because he was poisoned or whatever. I personally have a lot of sympathy for neutrals and fondness for roles that have a side objective like that.
    I guess he could be scum, but I don't get that vibe. And if he was teamed, like Triad, I feel that he would have been bailed out of the poison by his team already.

34. ISO #3834

A town

A neutral

Forsaken insisting I'm neutral isn't my problem.

Find one post of mine claiming I'm neutral.

35. ISO #3835

36. ISO #3836

37. ISO #3837

38. ISO #3838

39. ISO #3839

40. ISO #3840

41. ISO #3841

42. ISO #3842

So who's buying the framing of this claim stated by Purple?

Also, you may twice per game, during the day quote a statement made by a player and send this to the game host to learn whether the statement is true or not.
    The use of "also" and the poor punctuation are kind of weird, but I can give it a pass if this was kept as written by author of the role.

The statement must be 100% confirmable by the host, it cannot be ambiguous nor contain whole sentences with multiple truths and/or lies.

This action will not render false results and cannot be used two days consecutively.
    I find "This action will not render false results" specification strange, especially given what I know (which is that the supposed lie detector, if Purple even has one, DID produce an incorrect result). I feel like this statement is a bit forced (and fabricated) because Purple knew of my Miller and had to cover his bases. The no 2 day consecutive thing will be interesting, will Purple frame someone else tomorrow? Here's to hoping we have a REAL hero vig.

43. ISO #3843

44. ISO #3844

It looks like Myopia's only posts today were votes. I think this was his way of indicating that he is silenced. I don't blame whoever did silence him lol. Looks like his last vote is on Mr Pain. By the way, I don't think we have any clue about more neutrals beyond Android and the suspected Frog Man (though he claims town). No one else has claimed or softed a neutral role, right?

45. ISO #3845

46. ISO #3846

47. ISO #3847

48. ISO #3848

49. ISO #3849

50. ISO #3850