S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition - Page 75
Register

User Tag List

Page 75 of 100 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,750 of 4999
  1. ISO #3701

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-CBI Agent View Post
    actually the funny thing is in the sign ups page there's no mention of reusing roles
    original post, linked at the bottom of sign ups:
    "5. Don't submit roles that we've already seen before or that are blatantly overpowered. Roles from the mod or from the compendium are BANNED. Roles from previous "thousand rolecard" games are BANNED. Roles from other S-FMs are BANNED (with maybe light exception)."

pls read everything when signing up or I give your IP to a middle schooler who likes to DDoS things.

2. ISO #3702

3. ISO #3703

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Purple View Post
    Look at the similarities of the mechanics explained surrounding the tycoon cult leader with what’s happening here! For fucks sake. The triad has a network ability and we have been flipping triad only! It makes sense that a cult exists that would allow them to detect converts!
    no i will not, for 2 reasons

1-if you manage to convince me cult exists, im going to blowdart myself because fuck cult
    2-i doubt it exists

4. ISO #3704

5. ISO #3705

Quote Originally Posted by FM-ohno View Post
    original post, linked at the bottom of sign ups:
    "5. Don't submit roles that we've already seen before or that are blatantly overpowered. Roles from the mod or from the compendium are BANNED. Roles from previous "thousand rolecard" games are BANNED. Roles from other S-FMs are BANNED (with maybe light exception)."

pls read everything when signing up or I give your IP to a middle schooler who likes to DDoS things.
    How long ago was the last KRC?

6. ISO #3706

The triad has a network ability and we have been flipping triad only!
    I think we can change that by doing this
    -vote FM-Purple

Let's see your flip then, that should tell us more about what else we are dealing with. My bet is on Mafia with their own Criminal Network ability. And if I am wrong, then I will be outed, right?

Post your rolecard TBH.

@FM-Blue Beard what do you think about shooting the reported triad in Mr Pain and we lynch one of me and Purple? Or you can shoot one of us two and we lynch Mr Pain, either way. You can shoot today (will die afterwards), correct? Will the flip happen during the day if you shoot today?

7. ISO #3707

8. ISO #3708

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tesseract View Post
    -vote FM-Purple

Let's see your flip then, that should tell us more about what else we are dealing with. My bet is on Mafia with their own Criminal Network ability. And if I am wrong, then I will be outed, right?

Post your rolecard TBH.

@FM-Blue Beard what do you think about shooting the reported triad in Mr Pain and we lynch one of me and Purple? Or you can shoot one of us two and we lynch Mr Pain, either way. You can shoot today (will die afterwards), correct? Will the flip happen during the day if you shoot today?
    stop

purple is quite literally obv town

they are being bad rn, but obv town

9. ISO #3709

stop

purple is quite literally obv town

they are being bad rn, but obv town
    Obvious town how? Expression of frustration is not indicative of alignment. Failure to shoot their supposed lie detector catch is. If you really believe Purple and I are both town (I know I am), then what are we dealing with besides triad?

10. ISO #3710

Oh-no if im still alive tomorrow i intent to lie detect you and im not going to listen to your narrative that my lie detect was influenced by Tess “miller” effect, my role card says that my lie detect will not yield false results! So i will believe in that until im proven otherwise!

11. ISO #3711

Oh-no if im still alive tomorrow i intent to lie detect you and im not going to listen to your narrative that my lie detect was influenced by Tess “miller” effect, my role card says that my lie detect will not yield false results! So i will believe in that until im proven otherwise!
    HAVE YOU EVEN READ MY POSTS. ITS NOT INFLUENCED BY MILLER, ITS BASIC TEXT INTERPRETATION FOR FUCK SAKE

12. ISO #3712

13. ISO #3713

and if you do it will be on MY terms meaning the post

"I am aligment with the town"

or

"I am a member of the town faction"
    Keep it simple: "my alignment is Town". But I don't really buy that Purple even has a legitimate lie detector ability.

In other news, where has Myopia disappeared to? I might have to go start post-farming now that they're gone lol.

14. ISO #3714

btw this post sucks to make as town

its extremely wifom

15. ISO #3715

16. ISO #3716

17. ISO #3717

18. ISO #3718

-vote FM-Tesseract

If Tess is cult leader or any other faction than triad, i am so dead! But it has been worth it to wreck you scum! Never ever try to LHF me again!

My only regret is not killing Tess myself, i should have! I really should have!

I need to go
    Wait what? If I am Cult leader or any other faction besides Triad, then you are dead? My "faction" is town. I don't understand this logic.

In other news, my attorneys have been busy at work and are going to initiate motions.

19. ISO #3719

20. ISO #3720

21. ISO #3721

I think I'm still okay with burying tesseract if it comes down between mr. pain or tesseract.
    Shouldn't let either survive today if we can somehow kill both
    The way to kill both I think is with Blue Beard. I will not be very pleased with a mis-elimination of me, but as long as we resolve my slot and that of Purple, we should be okay provided our town still has the numbers to carry this.

22. ISO #3722

How about this. Here are my abilities (in addition to 2 votes when certain things are true). Go ahead and double down when you learn that my heal also heals the target's target. If you were scared of me before, you should be more scared of me now. I am waiting for the next accusation, is it gonna be Witch Doctor?

Night Actions -
    Every night, you may use both of the following actions:

-Ultimate Rolestopper - Players targeted by this will be roleblocked and rolestopped. They will be unable to perform any actions for that night, and will also be un-targetable.
    -Power Doctor - Heal someone. You will heal whoever they target as well.

Modifiers -
    You have the following modifiers:

-Miller - You will appear as guilty to any investigations.
    -Articulate - You are immune to post modifiers.
    If your immune to post modifiers then why do you insist you have to post in a particular way?
    Do you have some lawyer faction or some crap like that? Nothing in the rolecard you have revealed has indicated any need to post the way you do, yet you insist upon it, why is that?

23. ISO #3723

If your immune to post modifiers then why do you insist you have to post in a particular way?
    Do you have some lawyer faction or some crap like that? Nothing in the rolecard you have revealed has indicated any need to post the way you do, yet you insist upon it, why is that?
    Basically, I must adhere to certain requirements when posting, which is why I could not send a one-liner "Im town". You can also see that my two votes have been stripped from me because I failed yesterday. Immune to modifiers means that I cannot be blackmailed or restricted (as restrictions would go against my requirements, so it makes sense that this was added there for balance).

24. ISO #3724

25. ISO #3725

Don't call me a bro. I sure as hell know you lied. I trust my rolecard.

I am reserving the 2nd part of it, but here is the top part for all to see.

Alignment: Town
    Role: The Powerwolf

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    You are very adept at manipulating the town. You are determined to be the top poster at all times, so as to keep the town in your control.
    How about this. Here are my abilities (in addition to 2 votes when certain things are true). Go ahead and double down when you learn that my heal also heals the target's target. If you were scared of me before, you should be more scared of me now. I am waiting for the next accusation, is it gonna be Witch Doctor?

Night Actions -
    Every night, you may use both of the following actions:

-Ultimate Rolestopper - Players targeted by this will be roleblocked and rolestopped. They will be unable to perform any actions for that night, and will also be un-targetable.
    -Power Doctor - Heal someone. You will heal whoever they target as well.

Modifiers -
    You have the following modifiers:

-Miller - You will appear as guilty to any investigations.
    -Articulate - You are immune to post modifiers.
    Are we to believe this is your full rolecard?

26. ISO #3726

27. ISO #3727

Are we to believe this is your full rolecard?
    It is not complete, no. It is not my full rolecard. What I have revealed is to be believed and is true. I am not revealing other information that may be prohibitive to town. Frankly, revealed as much as I have is already more than I wanted to reveal, but I figured that it is not a bad thing for town to know that if I heal them, they can heal me in return. We can be almost unstoppable except for roleblocks on me (but I could also potentially block the evil roleblocker).

28. ISO #3728

Tesseract I hate to say it, but I don't believe you've been entirely honest with us
    Why do you *hate* to say it? You can go on and ask if there is something specific you want to discuss. I have been mostly transparent, choosing to hide some elements does not make me a liar. I did lie/fake some stuff D1 to mislead the evils, but that was before I revealed further details about my role, so that cat is out of the bag now. I know that I am more valuable as a nerfed and exposed town member than a dead town member. Simple as that.

29. ISO #3729

30. ISO #3730

31. ISO #3731

32. ISO #3732

33. ISO #3733

34. ISO #3734

35. ISO #3735

If I appear to be lower energy today than most other days, it's because I'm genuinely baffled that so many people in this game can be so fucking paranoid over literally nothing.

I have been on the administration side of role madness setups such as this. I guarantee you it's not as ridiculous as you believe it to be. The host mechanics for these games tend to be fairly simple because the role mechanics are incredibly strong.

36. ISO #3736

37. ISO #3737

38. ISO #3738

Why do you *hate* to say it? You can go on and ask if there is something specific you want to discuss. I have been mostly transparent, choosing to hide some elements does not make me a liar. I did lie/fake some stuff D1 to mislead the evils, but that was before I revealed further details about my role, so that cat is out of the bag now. I know that I am more valuable as a nerfed and exposed town member than a dead town member. Simple as that.
    By "I have been mostly transparent" do you mean
    • I have hidden parts of my role mechanics
    • I have lied about my post count requirements
    • I purposefully misled people on day 1
    • I softed, then retracted, then claimed miller.
    • I am valuable as an exposed town member (No I'm not going to tell you my whole rolecard!)

39. ISO #3739

40. ISO #3740

41. ISO #3741

42. ISO #3742

43. ISO #3743

44. ISO #3744

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Mr Pain View Post
    Meh.

Games been a series of unfortunate events. Worst of all was that I was legitimately busy most of the time. Hasn't exactly been fun because of that, but nobody can be blamed for that other than myself.

I dont have the time or energy to defend myself from this, and I hope my remaining triad teammates understand that.

Also, yes I did legitimately believe in my argument as being plausibly valid d1. Turns out everyone makes a whole lot more assumptions than I do when I'm town in ?krc, which was a bit of a shock.

Oh and a final note:

Cult is probably a thing (See SOMETHING flip), or its not multiball. If you find Cult is one of the reasons that Triad got their asses kicked then please go kick theirs in kind

Mafia could in theory exist but some of our mafia suspects have either turned out to be not mafia upon criminal network or just simply flipped town. Assuming all fips so far have been unaltered. So it seems to me its just us triads imo.

If nothing else, I wish my role submission wielder good luck. I wondered what you got edited into.
    Oh come on.

This smells jestery / some sort of hatched jester collusion plan.

Idk

45. ISO #3745

-vote FM-Purple

Post your rolecard TBH.

I believe the flip will happen during the day but I can confirm with the host. I'm down for any of this.

46. ISO #3746

47. ISO #3747

48. ISO #3748

49. ISO #3749

50. ISO #3750