User Tag List

Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,950 of 4999
  1. ISO #3901

2. ISO #3902

3. ISO #3903

Re: S-FM 339: ?KRC, M-FM edition

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tesseract View Post
    I think they are already dead but sure I can do that too. Did you get the antidote from Demonic or nah? It feels bad that you are voting me if the reason is that you expect to not be alive anymore. Were you always going to side with evils?

-vote FM-Mr Pain
    Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    FM-Mr Pain has been hammered. Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

FM-Mr Pain (9 [L-0]): FM-CBI Agent, FM-Tesseract (Mayor), FM-Chad Knight, FM-Father and Sun, FM-Myopia, FM-Is that a leaf, FM-Demonic TP, FM-ohno, FM-Blue Beard
    FM-Tesseract (2 [L-7]): FM-Mr Bones, FM-Purple
    Nice, take that, Lag.

4. ISO #3904

5. ISO #3905

6. ISO #3906

7. ISO #3907

8. ISO #3908

This is actually a good development, Blue Beard did not have to use their thang and we still got the triad and get a lynch today, which should be between me and Purple. It will probably be me, which sucks, and I was working so hard to get my abilities back but whatever. If I have to die for Purple to get outed, then so be it. I am town and always have been.

9. ISO #3909

10. ISO #3910

11. ISO #3911

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Forsaken Bones View Post
    What the hell.
    Well, I guess I'm not complaining.
    Does your ability count as any visits or anything? Or you just learn if people visited X max different players? I would like to stay alive so I can help with my heals and roleblocks, which are pretty OP because they redirect to whoever my target targets. It may be naiive for me to think I am not getting lynched today, but it is certainly very good for town to get my heal and RB back in action.

My ultimate RB also serves as a heal, which is pretty sweet!

-Ultimate Rolestopper - Players targeted by this will be roleblocked and rolestopped. They will be unable to perform any actions for that night, and will also be un-targetable.
    -Power Doctor - Heal someone. You will heal whoever they target as well.

12. ISO #3912

@FM-Mr Bones if you are honestly dying, then do you mind disclosing whether you were actually town or not? We/town could use your help, and I am truly sorry if you are dying of poison. I know I am sucking up to you, but you know I did the fraction things with you (when apparently you no longer needed it lol). I am town and Purple is misdirecting us, we need all the rational (and fractional) help we can get. And I know I will get scumread as scum pleading for a neutral to help, but this is not the case. I really am town, and Purple's LD was incorrect and most likely fake.

13. ISO #3913

Does your ability count as any visits or anything? Or you just learn if people visited X max different players? I would like to stay alive so I can help with my heals and roleblocks, which are pretty OP because they redirect to whoever my target targets. It may be naiive for me to think I am not getting lynched today, but it is certainly very good for town to get my heal and RB back in action.

My ultimate RB also serves as a heal, which is pretty sweet!

-Ultimate Rolestopper - Players targeted by this will be roleblocked and rolestopped. They will be unable to perform any actions for that night, and will also be un-targetable.
    I think this question is meant for Father and Sun (the one who seems to have claimed to know a lot about visits)?
    The only thing I've revealed, my alignment check on Pain, should count as a visit yes.

14. ISO #3914

I think this question is meant for Father and Sun (the one who seems to have claimed to know a lot about visits)?
    The only thing I've revealed, my alignment check on Pain, should count as a visit yes.
    You are correct, I meant that for Father and Sun. My mistake mixing up players. Guess that is lynchworthy in itself lol. Please place your vote, I need to see commitment to vote me or Purple today, that's how remaining town will solve the game when I may be gone, if such is my fate today.

15. ISO #3915

I would ask you to alignment check me tonight, but it will come back as "guilty" due to Miller so there goes that idea. Would you prefer to be roleblocked (which makes you unvisitable) or to be healed which allows your visit tonight to also heal your target?

16. ISO #3916

Although the roleblock would be cool for untargetable, I think the heal is better because it would allow me to use night actions.

That said, there are probably better targets for both of those actions.

-vote FM-Tesseract

Sorry to vote against you, but Purple has the incognito check on his side. I promise to make sure Purple dies if you flip town though, no matter what excuses are used.

17. ISO #3917

Although the roleblock would be cool for untargetable, I think the heal is better because it would allow me to use night actions.

-vote FM-Tesseract

Sorry to vote against you, but Purple has the incognito check on his side. I promise to make sure Purple dies if you flip town though, no matter what excuses are used.
    EBWOP: Inconspicuous, not incognito. I see inco and think incognito.

18. ISO #3918

-vote FM-Tesseract

I appreciate it (the last sentence). You are forgiven, the game is kinda f'ed. I am indeed town. By the way, Blue Beard indicated I visited no one N2, which is true. I hope you weigh that into your decision-making. In any event, I won't blame you for lynching me, Purple made a mad gambit and gets kudos for that, but it should catch up tomorrow. My only regret is losing my useful abilities that would have helped town tremendously. But I get it, I would say that as scum as well.

Ask yourself also: if i were scum, who would my teammates be? (i dont have any known/confirmed teammates, my teammates are the uninformed town).

19. ISO #3919

Given the vote reset, which can be blamed on me for that weird Mr Pain situation, please apply vote count analysis to see who is where and what. I mean if i was scum, I could have hammered Mr Pain when I had the chance to do so. But I am town, and I preferred to keep posting so i can overtake Myopia there! I have more posts in my pocket ;)

20. ISO #3920

Actually now that I think about it, doesn't this clear me? If I was scum, why would I not hammer Mr Pain (unless you think I am a 4th triad with Mr Pain??). I could have ended the game and chose not to do so and opted to keep posting to help our town regain my abilities. That should clear me?

21. ISO #3921

22. ISO #3922

23. ISO #3923

20 minutes to go, seems the scum are scrambling come at me. My green flip will implicate you, better talk more in your 24/7 chat mafia scumbags. What a wild ending to this day! Figure this out when I am gone, town!
    i will only say this one more time

purple tess tvt

24. ISO #3924

I appreciate it (the last sentence). You are forgiven, the game is kinda f'ed. I am indeed town. By the way, Blue Beard indicated I visited no one N2, which is true. I hope you weigh that into your decision-making. In any event, I won't blame you for lynching me, Purple made a mad gambit and gets kudos for that, but it should catch up tomorrow. My only regret is losing my useful abilities that would have helped town tremendously. But I get it, I would say that as scum as well.

Ask yourself also: if i were scum, who would my teammates be? (i dont have any known/confirmed teammates, my teammates are the uninformed town).
    That's the tricky part - where I'd place you on a team.
    Triad makes no sense for you or Purple, if there is Triad left at all.
    If you are Mafia, then I'd actually say your teammates are all planning to vote you, so that potentially clears Bones and whoever else wants Purple out.
    Purple is never aligned with you here because if he wants towncred he could have gotten that simply from the incon check.
    Chad Knight, Myopia, and DU are probably not aligned with you based on their interactions with you that I can remember.
    The fact that you genuinely got me and Father and Sun's roleclaims mixed up means Sun isn't aligned with you either.

So if you were mafia, your teammates would be in CBI, ohno, BB, Demonic, Pepsi, and Leaf.
    I'm not too confident that there's an entire mafia team in there. You being 3P/Neutral Killing is *possible*, but based on kills and flips so far unlikely. Hurts my head to think about and I'm really hoping this game is easily solvable in the next few days or I die before endgame and town figures it out.

25. ISO #3925

26. ISO #3926

Quote Originally Posted by FM-ohno View Post
    i will only say this one more time

purple tess tvt
    And you still have not provided evidence. I actually propose an interesting solution that I had not considered before. I will be able to prove myself, hopefully, very soon. And this gives us time to do more inviestigations like Forsaken.

-vote skip

Skip votes are allowed by the setup. If you REALLY believe Purple is town, then this is the move. But I think he is mafia. With that said, I would rather survive the day than get mislynched and we lose a town in me.

27. ISO #3927

I don't understand. How can they both be telling the truth here when the claimed LD does not give false results?
    Please consider doing a skip vote. I don't know what ohno is on about, I actually have fear that he is preparing defense for Purple (because I WILL flip town) such as "I am town" is not the same as "I am aligned to town" and all this bullshit. I will take a skip over myself getting rekt today. I will have RB and Doc powers again tonight, because I only need to have top posts FOR THE DAY (not overall). This is my reveal. Trust.

28. ISO #3928

I hereby urge any town that are here and available to vote to consider doing a -skip vote. As much as I want to resolve Purple vs Me, lynching me is not as optimal for town as lynching Purple (for I am regaining my powers tonight if I can stay alive). You can investigate me do whatever, I am town, and I need town to win this please. Put skip in the player name for your vote tag.

29. ISO #3929

Hmm.
    We're at 5 town deaths, 3 Triad deaths and a NK death.

For balance reasons, there is likely no more triad. At most, one more.
    Triad abilities confirm the existence of a mafia faction, of which we have found none. Wish that pain left us their mafia checks, but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

It seems mafia does not have a factional ability, so it might actually be safe to skip. 11 minutes to mull that over, huh? Guess I better get thinking.

30. ISO #3930

31. ISO #3931

Hmm.
    We're at 5 town deaths, 3 Triad deaths and a NK death.

For balance reasons, there is likely no more triad. At most, one more.
    Triad abilities confirm the existence of a mafia faction, of which we have found none. Wish that pain left us their mafia checks, but you can't have your cake and eat it too.

It seems mafia does not have a factional ability, so it might actually be safe to skip. 11 minutes to mull that over, huh? Guess I better get thinking.
    I promise you that I am town. I went to heal Dark Unicorn N1 because I still dont know DU<>Tesseract(me) name flip thingy and I thought I might be healing myself. I went to RB ohno as I thought they were scum, but they were not roleblockable and I kind of suspect their RB may be ultimate RB like mine where they stop me from doing other stuff as well cuz Comrade failed to steal my ability. I don't like to beg, but I AM town. And with my gaining back RB and Doc abilities, I will be very very versatile to us tonight and it will help resolve a lot! (unless scum RB me oooof). That is the sad part about revealing my card. But I would rather reveal the truth than get mislynched.

32. ISO #3932

The fact that ohno, who was my scumread D1, is actually claiming this is TvT somehow tells me ohno is not the person I would want to lynch at this moment (not that he is a candidate anyway). Ohno, if what you say is true, then you should have no problem accepting -skip as a viable strategy. If you truly believe I am town, which I know I am.

33. ISO #3933

34. ISO #3934

If me voting skip won't change anything sadly I will have to stay on the lynch in hopes the gold will be somewhat useful to me.
    But I am willing to skip if my vote will change things.
    LOL I spent all my money, you are not getting gold. I bought rocks to prevent scum from stealing items from me, so that I have good items and then a bunch of rocks. So yeah, gold digger man, it is not happening. You should skip if you are town.

35. ISO #3935

36. ISO #3936

?KRC M-FM Edition

Night 3

Vote Counts
    FM-Tesseract (4)
    FM-Mr Bones, FM-Purple, FM-CBI Agent, FM-Forsaken Bones

Skip (1)
    FM-Tesseract

FM-Tesseract has been executed.

Their Flip
    Spoiler : Flip :
    Alignment: Town
    Role: The Powerwolf

Factional Abilities:
    Town is the uninformed majority and receives no factional abilities.

Win Condition:
    Eliminate all anti-town factions.

Rolecard:
    You are very adept at manipulating the town. You are determined to be the top poster at all times, so as to keep the town in your control.

-At the end of the day, you must be the top poster. If at the end of the day someone else is the top poster, you will be vanillaized and lose all powers listed here. You will regain your role as long as you are top poster the previous day phase. (Host Clarification: "top poster the previous day phase" means the player with the most posts during that specific day)

-You must maintain your image. If you are voted by two or more players and are one of the top 3 wagons at the end of the day, you will be incapable of doing anything during the night.

-Every post must have at least 200 characters, to prevent spamming. If it looks like you are attempting to circumvent this, you will lose your ability to post for the rest of the day phase.

-Starting day 2, your vote will count as two.

-You have a 1-shot Bulletproof Vest. The first attack against you will not kill you.

Night Actions -
    Every night, you may use both of the following actions:

Modifiers -
    You have the following modifiers. These modifiers remain even when vanillaized for not being top poster:

-Miller - You will appear as guilty to any investigations.
    -Articulate - You are immune to post modifiers.

Their Edited Role Submission
    Role: Art Thief
    Rolecard:
    Four other players excluding yourself are in possession of works by Edvard Munch, the four most known versions of The Scream. The versions are believed to have been made in: 1893, 1893, 1895, and 1910.

You must vote carefully, as your vote on any these filthy art thieves (clearly, you are a noble individual that would never steal yourself, WINK WINK) has the following consequences.

Voted for a player that possesses a painting, but they were not the lynch:
    No bonuses or penalties

Did not vote or voted for a player that does not possess a painting:
    You are roleblocked for the next night. (And may not use your role ability as a result)

Voted for a player that possesses a painting, and they were the lynch:
    Gain a bonus depending on the painting they possessed:
    - Original 1893 - Ah yes, the original. How did they steal it? Anyone chasing you the following night will instead be chasing themselves! Redirect the first visitor to visit themselves.
    - 1893 - They must have used wire cutters to get their dirty hands on this! Whatever it is they used, you gain possession of one random item in their arsenal. In the event they've ditched all their equipment already, you will learn one of their skills (abilities) and be able to use it one time. Don't forget: KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
    - 1895 - Receive a one-shot ability to roleblock a person, you gotta defend your rights to this masterpiece!
    - 1910 - You own it now! Gain a one-time bulletproof vest that can be used at night only.

You may save these bonus actions to use on a future night if you wish, they are multitaskable and will not be roleblocked by failing to vote for a player that possess a painting.

If a player dies in possession of a painting, it will be shown alongside their flip and you will visit their body that night to collect the painting. This visit is not able to be roleblocked, redirected, or manipulating in any way, although you do not gain the bonus from the painting and instead simply add it to your collection.

Complete Collection:
    After you have collected all the paintings, you may use your role ability unrestricted by the requirement to vote someone that possesses a painting during the day.

Role ability:
    At night, choose a person to copy one of their random abilities (selected at random, if there are multiple abilities). You will be informed of the acquired ability, and it has one-shot use until you copy the next ability. You lose the ability if/when you copy another one.

Hidden Info:
    The four paintings:
    https://i.imgur.com/FSz5Dk4.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/YnN478i.png
    https://i.imgur.com/QUtI6r7.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/8CmhRO3.jpg

The player may also obtain the paintings via purchases on the player market. This will satisfy the conditions for gaining powers/avoiding roleblocks as if the player had successfully eliminated the owner of the painting.

The original post has also been updated.

Players Alive Graveyard
    @FM-Father and Sun
    @FM-Mr Bones
    @FM-Dark Unicorn
    @FM-Earless Artiste
    @FM-Forsaken Bones
    @FM-Purple
    @FM-Is that a leaf
    @FM-Bizarro Pepsi
    @FM-Demonic TP
    @FM-Myopia
    @FM-Blue Beard
    @FM-Chad Knight
    @FM-ohno
    @FM-CBI Agent
    FM-Kaleidoscope
    FM-Arcade
    FM-Eyes
    FM-Kitty Cat Dance
    FM-Inconspicuous Man
    FM-Comrade PickleRadish
    FM-Its SOMETHING
    FM-Mafia Bro
    FM-Mr Pain
    FM-Tesseract

Night 3 Ends at 7 PM CST on Sunday February 27th

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Night action deadline is 2 hours before SoD

Last edited by Lumi; February 26th, 2022 at 06:04 PM.

37. ISO #3937

?KRC M-FM Edition
    Reading of Last Wills and Testaments

We are gathered here today to read the last will and testament of FM-Tesseract

RIP TOWN. Hope ya'll can carry without me.

N1 I roleblocked ohno and I healed Dark Unicorn, but the fact that Comrade was unable (?) to copy an ability from me seems to suggest I was roleblocked in the same fashion as how my own role blocks (I got blocked, and I also became non-visitable, perhaps). Mr Bones should be neutral, but I could be as wrong as I was about Lover. Purple's lie detector was incorrect. I think Purple may be Mafia who used Criminal Network ability to find a Triad, do not give Purple a free pass.

D2 I bought Basic Antidote for 2000 and 4 rocks for 100 each, cuz screw the robinhood. BTW I took a screenshot and there were 2 antidotes for sale, then it became 1. So where did Demonic-TP get his supposed antitode? hmm. Unless both antidotes got bought out D2 and the new stock of 1 is a replenished stock for D3, I suppose that makes sense.

N2 I did nothing as I was stripped of my abilities for failing requirements.

Need to figure out the following:
    Incorrect Lie Detector from Purple
    Why I did not visit 2 different people (Father and Son, Comrade not copying my ability). Someone RBed me, probably scum.
    How Dark Unicorn inversion works.
    Who else is Neutral? Mr Pain looking weird with that triad giving-up thing. Mafia may have found Jester and are using the opportunity.

I was going to list my suspects here, but am deleting this from LW and trust for town to figure things out better than I could. My money is still on Purple as Mafia with a couple of goons. Myopia and Demonic held their votes on Purple at EOD1, so I don't think they are team with Purple.

38. ISO #3938

After her bath, Eliza looked at her reflection in the mirror and she saw that her reflection has changed. She screamed in horror, as she thought that she had suddenly become hideous. Then, she remember that the queen had put something in her hand that felt slimy? Soft? Mushy? Eliza was no longer sure. She just knew that she looked hideous, unbefitting to a princess, and she had to leave.

On her way out, Eliza heard the Queen telling her minions to let everyone in the world know that Eliza was a witch, and that we all know what happens to witches. The Queen laughed one time, a mirthless, humorless laugh that she had perfected for such an occasion.

She left the palace quietly, after dark, and started walking down a dusty, old road. No one walked close to her. On the path, she found a dead skunk (its smell persisted longer than the Queen), a dead hedgehog, and darkness bearing down upon her. Was a storm approaching?

Mr. Pain was the dead skunk, and Tesseract was the hedgehog.
    Last edited by garden gnome; February 26th, 2022 at 09:54 PM.

39. ISO #3939

Eliza, who was weeping, looked at the sky, which looked like a solid wall of grayness. She kept walking, trying to get away from the palace, trying to get away from the queen, trying to get away from her own ugliness. She, who was once a princess, was now an outcast because of her appearance and because of the hatred that the queen had shown her. As she walked, the king passed her. He glanced at her and called for the guards.

“Take this hideous creature away!” yelled the king.

Eliza knew that her own father did not recognize her anymore, and her heart felt heavy, as if it were carrying the weight of the earth, the moon, and the stars. She began running toward the forest, to avoid the guards. She ran through the forest, tripping over roots and stumbling over fallen leaves until she arrived at a lake. She washed her face in the water and immediately felt that her spirit was healed. She knew at that moment that her value was more than just her physical appearance. It was her heart and her soul. She would rescue her brothers. She felt stronger and more determined than she had in a long time.

She reached in her pocket and found stuff there that she didn’t remember putting. There was a dead snail and a piece of a broken mirror. She wondered how it was that a shard of a mirror did not cut her, but she decided that, maybe, she should just throw away the mirror. She started to throw the mirror into the woods but stopped when she found a very sick mouse that looked as if it had eaten something toxic. Could she nurse the poor little animal back to health?

Mr. Bones was the dead snail.
    Bizarro Pepsi was the shard of a mirror
    Myopia is the mouse.
    Last edited by garden gnome; February 27th, 2022 at 06:54 PM.

40. ISO #3940

?KRC M-FM Edition

Day 4

FM-Myopia has been poisoned and will die at the end of Night 4 unless healed!

FM-Mr Bones has died!

Their Flip
    Role: Frog in Space!

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    Note from host: Playing through Frog Fractions is strongly recommend to play this role.

You are a frog on a Lily Pad. You eat bugs, collect fruit, and add fractions by day.

Every post you make that only talks about the greatness of any of the following topics grants you 1 fruit:
    - Frogs
    - Fractions
    - Frog Fractions

Each time another player directly quotes a post you made in which you talk about the greatness of frogs/fractions/frog fractions you earn 1 zorkmid.

To collect fruit/zorkmids send links to each relevant post to the host for verification.

Shop:
    You may purchase items from the shop at any time, day or night!

Lock-On Targeting (2 fruit):
    This eyeball-installed, auto-targeting HUD helsp you make a glowy-red list of bugs you hate.

Static Cling Tongue (8 fruit):
    Rub balloons against your tongue before extending it, and nearby bugs will stick to one another. Science!

Durians (8 fruit):
    Upgrade your fruit to Durians! They smell awful, so bugs will take longer to eat them.

Turtle (5 fruit):
    Upgrade your lily pad to a turtle friend! You can ride him over to grab fruit off to the side. Who put that fruit there anyway?!

Cybernetic Brain (8 zorkmids):
    Anything your regular old frog brain can do, this newfangled cybernetic frog brain can do better.

Uninstall Lock-On Targeting (10 fruit, requires Lock-On Targeting):
    The chicks don't dig on cyborgs, and it makes licking bugs less fun anyway. Get the surgeon to uninstall it.

Dragon (10 fruit, requires Turtle):
    Upgrade your turtle friend to a dragon friend! He will love his new dragon shape, I swear! That shell is just holding him back.

Warp Drive (25,000 fruit, requires Dragon):
    Install a warp drive on your flying dragon. Now he will really take you places!

Work Visa (750 zorkmids, requires Warp Drive):
    You're only in the country on a temporary basis, so you're going to give it your all while you have the chance!

PR Department (2,000 zorkmids, requires Work Visa):
    This well-trained team of marketers ensure that the public has the correct impression of you.

Dance Shoes (10 zorkmids, requires PR Department):
    Designed for the professional dancer, these low-rise slip-ons have a two-part rubberized sole, for maximum control.

Voice Modulator (50 zorkmids, requires PR Department):
    The constituency is always more impressed by a deep, booming voice. Our surgeons are on call, 24 hours a day, to give it to you at a moment's notice.

Bug Drugs (2,000,000 zorkmids, requires Voice Modulator):
    Drugging the water supply will pacify delinquent bugs, keeping them off the streets and out of trouble -- and not coincidentally, staying home and watching bug [CENSORED]

Meteorology Satellites (3,000,000 zorkmids requires Voice Modulator):
    A system of satellites to help your meteorologists provide more accurate and precise weather forecasts.

Padlocks (2,000,000 zorkmids requires Voice Modulator):
    Adding padlocks to bug [CENSORED] storage warhouses should cut down on shrinkage considerably.

Presidential Swimming Pool (5,000,000 zorkmids, requires Padlocks, Bug Drugs, Meteorology Satellites):
    This heated pool provides a familiar wet environment in which the Bug President can relax. Unlocking this upgrade will result in you exiting the game with a win!

The following is all hidden info that is revealed over time as our frog plays through the game Frog Fractions!
    • Upon purchasing a Turtle, their role changes to "Frog on a Turtle"
    • Upon purchasing a Dragon, their role changes to "Frog on a Dragon"
    • The Frog on a Dragon role unlocks a special ability at night: "Dive Underwater" diving underwater will cause the frog to find like a billion fruit.
    • Upon purchasing Warp Drive, their role changes to "Frog in Space!" the following night.
    • While in space our Froggy cannot be targeted by the terrestrial players and may only be targeted by other spacefaring entities.
    • After a night of flying through space, our Froggy friend gets arrested by the Mars Bug Police. The day will open announcing that the player has been put on trial on Mars. They cannot be voted or targeted while on Mars. Their role changes to "Frog in Bug Mars Court"
    • While on Mars for the day they will be asked questions from the trial featured in the courtroom scene in the masterpiece, award winning, game of the decade game: Frog Fractions. The questions and their answers will be broadcasted back to Earth (Posted publicly in the thread).
    • They are told that failing the trial will result in immediate, unpreventable death.
    • Their answers don't actually matter, it's impossible to fail the trial
    • On the night after the trial they will gain the (Bug Mars) Work Visa for free and become "Frog on a Work Visa"
    • While on their work visa they may use their long sticky tongue to roleblock someone with a 50% chance of success. This ability is 1-shot.
    • If they bought lock-on-targeting that chance is 100%, this is true even if they later removed it because the chicks don't dig cyborgs.
    • If they bought static-cling tongue then they may target three players to roleblock rather than one because the two other players get stuck to the tongue because of static electricity. This role is all about scientific accuracy.
    • During the night they also have the option to "Explore Underwater" this action may be done alongside their roleblock action.
    • In order to explore underwater, they must post the complete and historically accurate history of boxing as featured in the game to the thread, one paragraph at a time. There must be at least 3 posts from other players in between each of their history posts. This requirement is reduced to 1 post in between if one of the in-between posts is quoting the history of boxing. They are also immune to any post restrictions while making these posts.
    • While exploring underwater their role is changed to "Frog Underwater"
    • If they successfully explore underwater during the day, then they find a damaged spaceship at the bottom of Bug Mars Ocean. This is the hardest part of the game though and I had to look up a guide to do it, so to be fair to our Froggy friend they may invite up to 3 other players to a private night chat with them to help them figure out how to fix the spaceship.
    • While fixing the spaceship their role becomes "Frog in a Damaged Spaceship"
    • In the chat they may talk about whatever they wish but they must incorporate a number of questions related to spaceship repair into the conversation. If they don't do this then they get stuck and angrily quit the game (they leave the game without their role flipping).
    • If they get at least one response to such questions that qualifies as at least semi-helpful, then the spaceship gets repaired and they blast off into space again.
    • If they don't get any helpful questions then they get stuck and angrily quit the game (they leave the game without their role flipping).
    • This chat lasts until the end of the following day phase.
    • After they blast off, their role becomes "Frog in Space... Again!"
    • Because the blast-off would occur during the day, they become immune to the day elimination on that day. Good luck catching a frog in a spaceship!
    • That night they have a terrible nightmare about being a human with a short puny tongue that's unable to catch bugs. They cry a lot and can't do any actions.
    • The next morning they awaken to find out that they have gained the PR Department, Voice Modulator, and Dance Shoes for free. Their role changes to "Frog Running for President of Bug Mars!" They are informed that they are running for president and that they need to impress the voters with their dance moves.
    • They must describe in the thread their dance moves at least 5 times during the day. If they don't then they are boo'd out of the election and are vanillaized into just "Frog" with no abilities for the rest of the game. If they succeed then they gain the beloved modifier for the day (Takes 1 extra vote to eliminate them over the counterwagon), and their role becomes "President of Bug Mars (Also a Frog)"
    • If they become president they gain the ability to print Zorkmids at night and produce bug [CENSORED] they may send bug [CENSORED] to another player, the other player will be intrigued and roleblocked for the night.
    • They may only print up to 10 milllion zorkmids at a time. (So it will take them a second night before they exit the game with a win)

Role: Chopper Dave
    Rolecard:
    Once per game you can choose to kill a player during the day with your helicopter's blades of vengeance. This ability can only be used if a town player was killed or lynched the prior day. After using this ability, you will explode at the end of the following night.

At night, you transform into a werewolf to sniff out crime from your helicopter. You can target 2 different players to see who they visited at night. This ability does not count as a visit.

FM-Bizarro Pepsi has died!

Their Flip
    Role: Stealthbomber16

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    You have unleashed a telepathic brain maggot into the town's water supply and it has attached itself to another player.
    You don't know who they are, but you will know nearly everything they know.

Information you will receive:
    - Their role
    - Their rolecard
    - The names of any private chats they are in
    - Any feedback they receive

Information you will not receive:
    - Their name
    - Their alignment
    - The names of any factional chats they are in
    - Messages sent in private or factional chats

Role: The Watcher with No Names
    Rolecard:
    Receive a report of all visits that occurred during the night.

The caveat? There's no names. Just a scrambled list of players with unrelated names used to indicate who visited who.

You will show up as having visited everyone on your own report, although you do not actually visit anyone with this ability, staying home each night.

Multiple actions performed on the same player will show up as separate visits, even if performed by the same person.

Hidden Host Notes:
    - Actions that don't visit anyone or self-visit will both appear as a self-visit
    - Actions that are pre-emptively prevented will not appear (e.g the target is untargetable, another effect pre-empts the action such as a roleblock)
    - Actions that are prevented after-the-fact or as a result of a visit will still appear (e.g all visitors are roleblocked)
    - Actions that are delayed, even if as a result of a visit, will appear on the night they trigger rather than the night they were attempted
    - Day actions that have effects that trigger at Start of Night will NOT appear
    - If for some reason entities that are not players conduct actions, or players target distinct non-player entities, the names of the entity's targeting/targeted will be listed in a way that keeps associated players anonymous

Players Alive Graveyard
    @FM-Father and Sun
    @FM-Dark Unicorn
    @FM-Earless Artiste
    @FM-Forsaken Bones
    @FM-Purple
    @FM-Is that a leaf
    @FM-Demonic TP
    @FM-Myopia
    @FM-Blue Beard
    @FM-Chad Knight
    @FM-ohno
    @FM-CBI Agent
    FM-Kaleidoscope
    FM-Arcade
    FM-Eyes
    FM-Kitty Cat Dance
    FM-Inconspicuous Man
    FM-Comrade PickleRadish
    FM-Its SOMETHING
    FM-Mafia Bro
    FM-Mr Pain
    FM-Tesseract
    FM-Mr Bones
    FM-Bizarro Pepsi

Day 4 Ends at 7 PM CST on Tuesday March 1st

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Day Action Deadline is exactly at 6 PM. Timestamps of 5:59 are accepted. Timestamps of 6:00 are not.

Early hammers affect the day action deadline accordingly.

12 Players Remain. 7 votes to hammer.
    7 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Lumi; February 27th, 2022 at 06:02 PM.

41. ISO #3941

42. ISO #3942

Last night I was kidnapped by some anonymous person and we had a little talk in a dark room. On the table lay a certain orb, touching which one could only tell the truth (otherwise - modkill, host confirmed that). The kidnapper wanted my alignment and of course, taking the orb in my hands, I said "my alignment is town." Then he himself took the orb and said the following:

TOUCHING THE ORB: I KNOW YOUR ROLE
    TOUCHING THE ORB: THERE IS NO "MAFIA"
    TOUCHING THE ORB: THERE IS NO "CULT"
    CONSIDER THIS INFORMATION A GIFT

I suggested that he also say that his alignment is town and reveal his name so we can cooperate with him next day, but he shamefully ran away. The host confirmed that orb works on him too, so he said truth. However, this does not give us exactly any information: the mafia or cult can be called differently, for example, "Cosa Nostra" and "Sect". So the only thing that gives us any information is that he knows my role.

I only told Onno my role n2 (as I said, he jailed me), but his abilities work differently, I doubt that it was him again. Either the kidnapper has the ability to invest. Or he belongs to a faction in which there is an invest who can reveal the role, but not alignment.

Since the anonymous did not reveal his name and did not confirm his town alignment with the help of the orb, he is not town and must be eliminated. I see no reason for town player not to say his name after he checked me with that orb. Yes, I'm alive now, but that doesn't excuse him at all: he probably has no way to kill the kidnapped target, and the only thing he hoped for was that I would lie by touching the orb.

As result, I had no chance to save Mr Bones due to roleblock. However, most of you said that he is not town, and therefore it would be better for him to die. But he was town...

Rest in peace, Mr Bones.

43. ISO #3943

44. ISO #3944

45. ISO #3945

46. ISO #3946

?KRC M-FM Edition

A shot was fired at FM-Demonic TP!

The shot hit and killed FM-Demonic TP!

Their Flip
    Role: Lonely Cowboy in Desperate Need of Some Love and Also Some Bullets Cause He Didn’t Pack Enough Even Though His Mother Specifically Asked if He Had Enough Bullets

Factional Abilities:

Win Condition:

Rolecard:
    Every night, you may do one of the following, and role a 22-sided die to determine the outcome:

Wrangle Some Cattle or Whatever

Go out and wrangle some cattle! The amount of cattle you wrangle is equal to the result of your die roll. Day action.

Sell Some Cattle or Whatever

Sell the cattle you wrangled during the previous day (cattle not sold the following night will be lost forever into the ether of the desert). For every four cattle you sell, you will receive one (1) bullet (rounded down–this means you can receive a maximum of 5 (five) bullets in a single sale).

Fire a Warning Shot

If you succeed, you’ll scare the person you’re warning and any action they would take that night (excluding a factional action) is delayed, and takes effect the following night instead. If you fail, you’ll kill them instead, and feel so wracked with guilt that you won’t be able to use any of your gun abilities again for the following two cycles. Uses a single bullet. Success rate: twelve (12) or higher.

Sleep With a Loaded Gun Beneath Your Bedroll, Just in Case

If you’re feeling paranoid, you can sleep with your gun loaded beneath your bedroll. For each person that visits you, if you roll an 8 (eight) or lower, you’ll miss and whatever they are attempting to do to you will succeed…if you roll a nine (9) to 18 (eighteen), you will hit them in a non-fatal manner and whatever they are attempting to do to you will fail (excluding factional actions)...if you roll a nineteen (19) to 22 (twenty-two), you will shoot them dead (and any non-fatal/non-factional actions they are attempting to take against you will fail).

Each visitor will use up one (1) bullet, regardless of the result of your roll. If you do not have enough bullets for the amount of people visiting you, who you fire at is determined by the host’s resolution order (i.e., if protects resolve before investigations, you’ll fire at someone protecting you before someone investigating you).

Go Hunting for Some Meat, Cause You Can’t Eat the Cows

If you roll an 11 (eleven) or lower, you will return to your camp before any actions taken against you. If you roll a twelve (12) or higher, anyone attempting to target you will find you gone from your camp. This action uses up 3 (three) bullets, cause hunting is hard!

Sleep nekkid

This doesn’t do anything, it just feels nice and the breeze on your giblets is soothing. If you fail you’ll be so embarrassed that you couldn’t get out of your clothes that you won’t be able to wrangle any cattle the following night. Success rate: two (2) or higher.

Role: Lovestruck
    Rolecard:
    On night 1, target another player to fall in love with them. You gain access to their rolecard at all times, but not their alignment. This action cannot be blocked or prevented in any way.

Love letter.
    Day action. You can send an anonymous message to your lover. He will receive it at the end of the day. You cannot sign this message or otherwise disclose its authorship. Only one message per day allowed.

Night of love.
    Passive ability. Every night you visit your lover. You will receive the list of all his visitors (same as Lookout ability). If your lover is attacked at night, you will die protecting him at the cost of your life (same as Bodyguard ability, but killer will not be killed too). You cannot be healed or protected if you die this way (but you CAN be healed or protected if YOU are attacked).

If your lover is hammered,
    You get two abilities to choose from:

1. Take the blame. You will be executed instead of your lover. Players will be informed about it.

2. Desperate revenge. You get a revolver with two rounds at the end of the day your lover lynched. The next night you kill one of those who voted against your lover at your choice and yourself. These kills ignore all forms of night-immunity, as well as protection, control and redirect abilities.

47. ISO #3947

48. ISO #3948

?KRC M-FM Edition
    Reading of Last Wills and Testaments

We are gathered here today to read the last will and testament of FM-Demonic TP

In connection with my untimely death, I bequeath my money, my farm, all the cows, a horse, a trusty revolver and six bullets to FM-Chad Knight. It is my top town read for now, and I am almost sure I cannot be wrong about them.

n2 - jailed by ohno. I can confirm his role, but not his alignment.
    n3 - jailed by some anonymous. He used some "orb of truth" and forced me to say I am town (I did). Also he said:

TOUCHING THE ORB: I KNOW YOUR ROLE
    TOUCHING THE ORB: THERE IS NO "MAFIA"
    TOUCHING THE ORB: THERE IS NO "CULT"
    CONSIDER THIS INFORMATION A GIFT

Host confirmed that orb works on everyone, so this info is true. I told him to reveal his name, say he is town too, touching the orb, and team up, but he declined, so he is not town and must be eliminated.

Possible suggestions:
    1. Anon said he know my role. I revealed my full rolecard for Ohno n2, so Ohno and that anonymous are teammates in some non-town faction.
    2. Someone used spy mechanics n2.
    3. Chad Knight visited me n2, maybe he revealed my role with that visit.
    4. My role was revealed my some invest mechanics from some non-town faction.
    5. That jailor is paranoid townie (but I think he is not town at all).
    6. Orb - is another item in Purple's inventory.

Also, sorry Mr Bones, I had no way to save you with my antidote. I was roleblocked.

Last edited by Lumi; February 27th, 2022 at 06:45 PM.

49. ISO #3949

50. ISO #3950