User Tag List

Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Sauron View Post
    Not sure what your on about.
    I’m pushing you based upon Shade, LAMIST, Reactions and TMI.
    You've had what would be TMI from your half-baked perspective from the get go. Nobody understands why you're pushing because the decision to push came first in your mind and then you justified it afterwards. I'm not scum so you had to pull the reasons out of thin air. If you're gonna manufacture bullshit and lie about it at least make believable lies. The real reason you're pushing me is also flawed because I don't have Vinegar. I don't plan on getting it either.

I'm honestly real sick of people being disingenuous and then fucking lying about it. Lying in game is fine but you're lying about out of game shit and it's a shitty thing to do. Be better.

Again, kinda obvious once I thought about why you'd push me for no reason. And again, go read my fucking posts real closely and you'll see why your push is bullshit.

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    Btw, I'm treating this game like the mod and the longer it takes people to admit their roles and shit the more suspicious it makes them
    How would a mass roleclaim be beneficial to town? I know you've explained it but let's further that discussion

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

Honestly I want to see Sauron get out of the ditch they are in.
    TBD to stop acting so suspicious with their role.

I can see Spain Land admitting their rolecard now they realise how difficult their alternative rolecard is.

But I can also see Spain Land and TBD spending the night to release this information today to create a strong lie.

8. ISO #908

When a game consists of pure power roles, there is no need to hide behind Citizens (Because there are none)
    Are you suggesting we mass claim and then try to direct night actions? Or are you trying to catch people omitting part of their roles? Do you think we'd be able to surmise town v scum if everyone claimed completely based on their roles?

I see you explaining why we don't need to hide behind cits and I agree, but I asked for the benefit that town would get, not the potential drawback that is avoided given the setup.

9. ISO #909

Btw, I'm treating this game like the mod and the longer it takes people to admit their roles and shit the more suspicious it makes them
    I can investigate for role cards and get optional one time uses of them if I choose. I didn't choose to pass the potato but instead check Acidic.

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

Part of the power of the Shitter role.
    Question is how Egypt got it.

Also why have neither you or Spain posted the rolecard as instead a quick hand of it.?

Supreme Enlightened

You are a powerful psionic mastermind who has been studying the power of the mind for decades.

At the start of the game, you are made aware of a random player's exact rolecard (but not alignment). You can use any of their night-phase abilities for night 1. If they have any charge-based abilities, you are assumed to have one charge of those abilities.

Alternatively, on any night phase, you can focus your psionic energy on establishing contact with another player's soul, making you aware of their exact rolecard (but not alignment), and allowing you to use their abilities for a single night. For example, if you focused on Player A on night 1, you would be able to use any of Player A's night abilities on night 2 only.

Your psionic abilities will fail on targets that die in the same night or are considered to be non-living (Ex: A player is an undead skeleton role, though that doesn't exist in this game).

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

This felt... odd.

Official townsfolk here. This is my rolecard:

Now, anyone not being serious or acting stupid I will shut them the fuck up.
    Apart from the first half of the first day, spanktalk away.

First half shall be discussing the competition of best AvaTar.
    Then he posted that like 5 times. Feels like it was prepared, which it would have to be if he changed the color on his role card. That [ quote ] formatting feels weird, too

Which... Green? Post the exact bbcode for it plz.
    This also felt odd. Like he'd spent some effort making sure his rolecard would be the right green. The bbcode for it was more in his head than anyone else I think.

Then there's this:
    As in, the rolecard name? Is that the faction name? Like Coke Dealer

How many words is the name of your rolecard?
    and this
    Hey Spain what color is your rolecard?
    and this

To be fair I could actually be scum. I just assumed because of the green rolecard and lack of night chat paired with a weak role ment I am town.

Lol, you all could have non-green rolecards and I might just be really fucked.
    It's like he super latched onto having made his role card green. Like he just knew it would be a town tell and he was waving it in our faces. Trying waaaay too hard to seem town.

Am I tinfoiling or does this shit seem odd to anyone else?

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    It could just as easily have come like this:

With that formatting you have to manually add the color.
    Yes for the record when I posted my role I added the green color (which I got), you have to add the color manually when copying the rolecard.

25. ISO #925

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

I think Don’t Ask is your bud but I’d rather keep my vote on you due to your TMI.
    There was no TMI. Statistically, you're going to hit a town if you vote a lurker d1. Sorry you don't understand statistical probability but just because you're too stupid to understand something doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween is being replaced.

They continued to engage in insults despite warnings to not engage in personal insults, even after I specified the difference between attacking a player's play, and attacking players personally.

Their vote will be maintained for vote-count purposes, even if a replacement is not found by the end of Day 2.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; January 1st, 2021 at 01:52 AM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #945

Post#762

You TMI’ed both Skin and Land as Town.
    I was confused about your TMI accusations against Halloween, so I waited until you explained yourself, and uh...
    If HH is town we need to look at who's voting him.
    This is post #762. I'm not sure how this is excluding Skin and Spain from being scum, even in a scum!Halloween world (which I really don't think we live in anyway).

46. ISO #946

I mean I’m going to be voting you not just because of how shady and LAMIST you are but the fact that you flipping scum TMI’s Skin and Land as Confirmed Town.
    There's multiple instances in this game of "if this guy flips scum then x and y are confirmed town" - but those are not scumreads in themselves and hence not worth pursuing until after a scum flips.

47. ISO #947

I'm definitely not worried lol I'm just responding so you can't scumpaint me for ignoring you
    Seems genuine and true, I'd do the same.

This push is so weak I doubt Sauron has real faith in it, unless he got wildly tunneled on Halloween overnight (which is very doubtful, since he wasn't on D1).

48. ISO #948

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Skin Overdose View Post
    There's multiple instances in this game of "if this guy flips scum then x and y are confirmed town" - but those are not scumreads in themselves and hence not worth pursuing until after a scum flips.

The thing is, they wouldn't even be confirmed anything lol

49. ISO #949

No matter how you look at it, it’s a ML Setup.
    Cant deny it.
    If you keep trying to defend how it isn’t TMI it makes you look worse and you will slowly become more and more ObvScum to the point not just I will be seeing it.
    What is a ML setup supposed to be? Mislynch setup?
    And the last line is completely empty. It's meaningless aggression.

50. ISO #950

Oh look. Quotes.
    My bad, I apologize.
    Seems like about half the players are suspicious on Don't Ask and I don't really understand why.
    I trust him due to #410 ftr. I think I should claim later so people can know the context of #410. I'll wait what Don't Ask has to say regarding the accusations against him first though.