Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 320) - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 1794
  1. ISO #1501

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Spain Land View Post
    I will try to look for the posts in a bit but TBD has just been laying back and scumpainting people lol. Can’t remember the last train they seriously tried to push, and they joined the horrible Dont Ask train yesterday.

I thought you had to be scum with him at first based on how he was the only one to scumread you, and never really gave a reason for it, which I thought was him having a constructed scumread on a teammate lol.
    Laying back, definetly; it's not necessarily damning, but when nothing towny comes out of the slot, it becomes weird, so I'm granting you this. But scumpainting people, not to my knowledge; that's where quotes would be helpful.

2. ISO #1502

3. ISO #1503

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Acidic Egypt View Post
    Laying back, definetly; it's not necessarily damning, but when nothing towny comes out of the slot, it becomes weird, so I'm granting you this. But scumpainting people, not to my knowledge; that's where quotes would be helpful.
    It’s possible I’m attributing stuff Overdose did to TBD, idk. I will have to check. But I don’t feel like it right now XD

4. ISO #1504

5. ISO #1505

It’s possible I’m attributing stuff Overdose did to TBD, idk. I will have to check. But I don’t feel like it right now XD
    Overdose has mostly been logical and helpful this game; didn't see much scumpainting from there. And ok, but I'm not sure I'll come back before EoD lol. Blame Dimensional and his annoying blackmail for that. Can you at least give me something so that I can make my mind and place my vote in case I don't come back? Both TBD and Sauron are scummy to me, but both are very probably not in the same scum team, and it's hard to find any evidence of what you're saying because I'm not you lol.

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

8. ISO #1508

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

All the people you have pushed are townie to me lol. Dont Ask, Sauron, Halloween. Egypt.
    Don't forget TBD on day 1. The people I haven't pushed are Heavy Handed - he gave nothing and wasn't in long enough to push
    S-FM BFTW - Was just a troll and interactions was non-game.
    Skin Overdose. I read as town.
    Spain- Have a slight town read which is diminishing.

So, I'm scum for pushing people? That's your only reasoning? It's weak, biased and ignorant.

12. ISO #1512

Correct, I hardclaim Shippy the Container. I guess that's understandable and rather pro-town if you fear I was going to move, but I wasn't going to use my ability anyway, given how anti-town it is.
    Why hide it? If you had an anti-town role, and didn't plan on using it. Why all the effort with hiding and being cryptic about it? My role is anti-town, so is Skin Overdose. Yet we both revealed ours, why not follow the example?

13. ISO #1513

14. ISO #1514

@MartinGG99

Is there a Town alignment?
    Is there a Mafia alignment?
    Is there Mafia alignment that are on the same team?
    Do Mafia alignment gain any additional abilities like scum chat?
    If they do, or can't answer and they do, is their extra abilities/mechanism revealed if one dies and the roleflip revealed?
    How many Mafia alignment slots are there?
    Is it possible to have a neutral evil solo role or a neutral benign role?
    When does suicide take effect? Instantly? Role flip with it?

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

Well, I have to go... and you're all scummy/not towny to some extent, except Dimensional, whose play has been consistently pro-town (his early discussions about massclaiming make a lot of sense considering he was trying to roleblock the right people), and Overdose, who has been generally helpful without showing any scumtells. Halloween is towny based on behavior, but the use he made of his role is quite surprising if he's town, so I'm less certain than I was before; that being said, he's still not up in my to-lynch list.

I will try to come back before EoD, but there are significant chances I won't be able to. So until then, I'm voting TBD because of what I said in this post. The lack of town tells and a significant dissonance between expressed reads and votes, while not extremely strong scumtells, don't really have a plausible town origin I can see.

-vote S-FM TBD

19. ISO #1519

20. ISO #1520

21. ISO #1521

22. ISO #1522

S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween do you intend on playing the same fully? Or are you mearly playing as a replacement to keep the slot going?

What do you need from me to help you give more to the game? Do you want me to walk you through D1 and 2? Because if your town we need more folk to rise and engage. And if it's motivation you need I can help.

Or are you using the excuse of being a replacement to give less content because your scum?

If your here just for the sake of being a replacement, but don't want to play really, consider suicide. Last thing I want to do is push you and you become a potential lynch candidate yet your town because you don't have enough motivation to keep going.

23. ISO #1523

Well, I have to go... and you're all scummy/not towny to some extent, except Dimensional, whose play has been consistently pro-town (his early discussions about massclaiming make a lot of sense considering he was trying to roleblock the right people), and Overdose, who has been generally helpful without showing any scumtells. Halloween is towny based on behavior, but the use he made of his role is quite surprising if he's town, so I'm less certain than I was before; that being said, he's still not up in my to-lynch list.

I will try to come back before EoD, but there are significant chances I won't be able to. So until then, I'm voting TBD because of what I said in this post. The lack of town tells and a significant dissonance between expressed reads and votes, while not extremely strong scumtells, don't really have a plausible town origin I can see.

-vote S-FM TBD
    If you are town you will be disappointed when I flip.

But I don't think you are town.

24. ISO #1524

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    We both should be checking for alignments tonight....

And I'm being voted, amazing.
    You do know how many people are left, and how much time it will take to use the night actionys, and then for the person doing the checks to not be scum.

It's very inefficient and stupid now. Day 1 with a mass claim could of been useful or day 2. We could of done this then yet people love nothing more to rub against their rolecard thinking themselves special and it will win the entire game.

25. ISO #1525

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

Supreme Enlightened

You are a powerful psionic mastermind who has been studying the power of the mind for decades.

At the start of the game, you are made aware of a random player's exact rolecard (but not alignment). You can use any of their night-phase abilities for night 1. If they have any charge-based abilities, you are assumed to have one charge of those abilities.

Alternatively, on any night phase, you can focus your psionic energy on establishing contact with another player's soul, making you aware of their exact rolecard (but not alignment), and allowing you to use their abilities for a single night. For example, if you focused on Player A on night 1, you would be able to use any of Player A's night abilities on night 2 only.

Your psionic abilities will fail on targets that die in the same night or are considered to be non-living (Ex: A player is an undead skeleton role, though that doesn't exist in this game).

30. ISO #1530

You're a Hot Potato Master.
    - At the start of the game you have in your possession a Hot Potato.
    - Players, except for the Hot Potato Master, can't perform Active Night Actions while they have the Hot Potato in their possession.
    - Anyone who has the Hot Potato must pass it on to someone else at night by PM'ing the Host before then. Otherwise, it is passed randomly without their knowledge. If they are killed while possessing the hot potato, then the hot potato is passed on to the killer.
    - If the Hot Potato returns to its Master, then the Master gains a single charge or copy of all Active Night Abilities of the players who had the Hot Potato previously in their possession.
    - The Hot Potato Master can use only 1 Night Action at a time. Passing on the Hot Potato does not count towards your night action limitation.
    - Addtionally, Hot Potato Master can use any Night Ability of any dead player if the dead player once had the hot potato.

Alternative Win Condition: Gather all the abilities in the game excluding any dead player abilities.

31. ISO #1531

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween do you intend on playing the same fully? Or are you mearly playing as a replacement to keep the slot going?

What do you need from me to help you give more to the game? Do you want me to walk you through D1 and 2? Because if your town we need more folk to rise and engage. And if it's motivation you need I can help.

Or are you using the excuse of being a replacement to give less content because your scum?

If your here just for the sake of being a replacement, but don't want to play really, consider suicide. Last thing I want to do is push you and you become a potential lynch candidate yet your town because you don't have enough motivation to keep going.
    suicide breaks the game and then no one wins, so I'm not suiciding.

I've asked like 5 times for a summary of things that have happened. Being objective as possible would be great.. the best thing I got was from TBD and it was a list of claims. that's the one reason why I don't feel like voting TBD, but will do if spain says to.

32. ISO #1532

33. ISO #1533

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    suicide breaks the game and then no one wins, so I'm not suiciding.

I've asked like 5 times for a summary of things that have happened. Being objective as possible would be great.. the best thing I got was from TBD and it was a list of claims. that's the one reason why I don't feel like voting TBD, but will do if spain says to.
    Here’s a very brief summary:
    D1 There was no real train to speak of and we voted Heavy Handed out because he wasn’t playing the game or paying attention at all. On D2 Sauron started pushing your slot asking who you had visited last night and got no answer, but eventually got you to admit you used an invisibility potion on yourself. Halloween got mad at Sauron saying he pushed him because he had made his rolecard (which as far as we can tell right now appears to be the case). Yadda yadda I pushed Dont Ask HARD on D2 because he was focusinf excessively on Sauron and appeared especially interested in his role, which led me to believe that he and Sauron were teamed but Sauron didnt know it. Now at some point Dont Ask admitted he had an alternate wincon with Sauron but said he had never really wanted to win with him and had even forgotten about it. At which point ppl voted him up lol. There was some badwill from D1 against Dont Ask because they claimed they were an archon which pissed ppl off bc supposedly archons are harder to read and Dont Ask was being intentionally obtuse and wasnt just using the archon claim as an excuse to troll.

34. ISO #1534

And now on D3 we are here.
    Other important facts:
    On D2 multiple people outed their roles including TBD and myself, with TBD revealing he can check ppls exact roles at night. On D1 FirstDimensionalLife revealed himself as a roleblocking role that also blackmails for the first 24 hours in the day. On D2, I believe Dont Ask got blackmailed and on D3, Egypt did.

35. ISO #1535

36. ISO #1536

Lol, I am not excusing myself. Given the same scenario I would 100% push Dont Ask again. I still dont believe he was completely truthful about his focus on Sauron; he was playing this game like a neutral, and got punished for it. The problem is that given his role I think scum wanted him out :P
    Which is why you are sitting here at EoD scumpainting me for a lynch YOU pushed xD

37. ISO #1537

38. ISO #1538

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

Lol, I am not excusing myself. Given the same scenario I would 100% push Dont Ask again. I still dont believe he was completely truthful about his focus on Sauron; he was playing this game like a neutral, and got punished for it. The problem is that given his role I think scum wanted him out :P
    Which is why you are sitting here at EoD scumpainting me for a lynch YOU pushed xD
    Scumpainting requires me making something up.

Please explain how this is "brief summary" and not in anyway biased to involve any reasonings about your push against someone, and then how proud you are that you managed to call Don't Ask out on his scummy play, yet you didn't vote him and how other people ended up voting him instead and its their fault a town alignment was lynched stating twisted reasonings of there reasons. I've highlighted it in Red just incase you don't realise how much effort you put into it.

Here’s a very brief summary:
    D1 There was no real train to speak of and we voted Heavy Handed out because he wasn’t playing the game or paying attention at all. On D2 Sauron started pushing your slot asking who you had visited last night and got no answer, but eventually got you to admit you used an invisibility potion on yourself. Halloween got mad at Sauron saying he pushed him because he had made his rolecard (which as far as we can tell right now appears to be the case). Yadda yadda I pushed Dont Ask HARD on D2 because he was focusinf excessively on Sauron and appeared especially interested in his role, which led me to believe that he and Sauron were teamed but Sauron didnt know it. Now at some point Dont Ask admitted he had an alternate wincon with Sauron but said he had never really wanted to win with him and had even forgotten about it. At which point ppl voted him up lol. There was some badwill from D1 against Dont Ask because they claimed they were an archon which pissed ppl off bc supposedly archons are harder to read and Dont Ask was being intentionally obtuse and wasnt just using the archon claim as an excuse to troll.

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    Scumpainting requires me making something up.

Please explain how this is "brief summary" and not in anyway biased to involve any reasonings about your push against someone, and then how proud you are that you managed to call Don't Ask out on his scummy play, yet you didn't vote him and how other people ended up voting him instead and its their fault a town alignment was lynched stating twisted reasonings of there reasons. I've highlighted it in Red just incase you don't realise how much effort you put into it.
    Sooooooo.
    What you’ve been doing most of the game?

50. ISO #1550