Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 320) - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 1794
  1. ISO #1551

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

I am indeed proud to call out Dont Ask on his scummy play because I 100% saw something in the way he excessively focused on Sauron xD
    Are we gonna scumread ‘pride’ at correctly reading someone now? Is that what this game has come down to? Lol

And no the reasoning is twisted. Ppl started piling votes on Dont Ask precisely right after he outed his role - when I pushed him and gave good reasons as to why he was scun nobody else voted him. I was all alone on that train and RIGHT when he outed his role - which pretty much cleared him of what I was accusing him of - the votes started piling up on him lol. xD

2. ISO #1552

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Spain Land View Post
    Here’s a very brief summary:
    D1 There was no real train to speak of and we voted Heavy Handed out because he wasn’t playing the game or paying attention at all. On D2 Sauron started pushing your slot asking who you had visited last night and got no answer, but eventually got you to admit you used an invisibility potion on yourself. Halloween got mad at Sauron saying he pushed him because he had made his rolecard (which as far as we can tell right now appears to be the case). Yadda yadda I pushed Dont Ask HARD on D2 because he was focusinf excessively on Sauron and appeared especially interested in his role, which led me to believe that he and Sauron were teamed but Sauron didnt know it. Now at some point Dont Ask admitted he had an alternate wincon with Sauron but said he had never really wanted to win with him and had even forgotten about it. At which point ppl voted him up lol. There was some badwill from D1 against Dont Ask because they claimed they were an archon which pissed ppl off bc supposedly archons are harder to read and Dont Ask was being intentionally obtuse and wasnt just using the archon claim as an excuse to troll.
    Hot DAMN. thank you. This is all I needed. Idk why this was so hard. Now, if you tell me to do alignment potion, I'll do that, but I'm thinking killing is always a better option. Especially if we get the vote wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    Terrible summery. Half of it is excusing how you're not scummy with your interaction with don't ask. Why do you have the need to create these excuses when you where trying to summerize the game?
    hey, scuse you. At least spain FINALLY did the one thing I've asked. And you shit on that? You deserve to be among the bottom off my reads list.

3. ISO #1553

4. ISO #1554

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

7. ISO #1557

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    Hot DAMN. thank you. This is all I needed. Idk why this was so hard. Now, if you tell me to do alignment potion, I'll do that, but I'm thinking killing is always a better option. Especially if we get the vote wrong.

hey, scuse you. At least spain FINALLY did the one thing I've asked. And you shit on that? You deserve to be among the bottom off my reads list.
    Thanks but I'm currently working on a more fact based summery. And the only reason they posted it was because they know I was going to due to me bringing up your needs again.

8. ISO #1558

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

Thanks but I'm currently working on a more fact based summery. And the only reason they posted it was because they know I was going to due to me bringing up your needs again.
    Oh yeah? More ‘fact-based’? Are you gonna lie about how I’m responsible for DA’s lynch, or you gonna go for something else this time? xD Keep digging your hole.

11. ISO #1561

12. ISO #1562

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Sauron View Post
    Sooooooo.
    What you’ve been doing most of the game?
    Wondering why people ask questions to which they know/should know the answer too.
    I'll let you be a big girl Sharon. Go to the first page, press the ISO option near my name. Annd MAYBE you can answer it yourself whilst getting a decent read on my alighment.

13. ISO #1563

Wondering why people ask questions to which they know/should know the answer too.
    I'll let you be a big girl Sharon. Go to the first page, press the ISO option near my name. Annd MAYBE you can answer it yourself whilst getting a decent read on my alighment.
    +1
    Sauron needs to learn to read posts in depth lol.

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

Oh yeah? More ‘fact-based’? Are you gonna lie about how I’m responsible for DA’s lynch, or you gonna go for something else this time? xD Keep digging your hole.
    So answer your questions:

Oh yeah? Yes
    More ‘fact-based’? Includes important links, and votes.
    Are you gonna lie about how I’m responsible for DA’s lynch? No. All game I speak the Truth. There is no need to lie as town.

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

19. ISO #1569

So answer your questions:

Oh yeah? Yes
    More ‘fact-based’? Includes important links, and votes.
    Are you gonna lie about how I’m responsible for DA’s lynch? No. All game I speak the Truth. There is no need to lie as town.
    I love you.

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574

Potions:
    Health Potion - 1-Shot Protection - Water + Herb
    Speed Potion - 1-Shot Strongwilded Roleblocker - Water + Milk
    Strength Potion - 1-Shot Strongman Rolestopper - Garlic + Flower
    Invisibility Potion - 1-Shot Commuter - Salt + Garlic
    Sleep Potion - 1-Shot Mass Roleblocker - 2 Pepper + Flower + Vinegar
    Insight Potion - 1-Shot Alignment Cop - 2 Water + Olive Oil
    Wicked Potion - Turns your alignment into Witch - 1 of Each Ingredient
    Am I missing something? I don't see a killing potion.

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

Spoiler : S-FM TBD :
    Supreme Enlightened

You are a powerful psionic mastermind who has been studying the power of the mind for decades.

At the start of the game, you are made aware of a random player's exact rolecard (but not alignment). You can use any of their night-phase abilities for night 1. If they have any charge-based abilities, you are assumed to have one charge of those abilities.

Alternatively, on any night phase, you can focus your psionic energy on establishing contact with another player's soul, making you aware of their exact rolecard (but not alignment), and allowing you to use their abilities for a single night. For example, if you focused on Player A on night 1, you would be able to use any of Player A's night abilities on night 2 only.

Your psionic abilities will fail on targets that die in the same night or are considered to be non-living (Ex: A player is an undead skeleton role, though that doesn't exist in this game).

Spoiler : S-FM Spain Land :
    You're a Hot Potato Master.
    - At the start of the game you have in your possession a Hot Potato.
    - Players, except for the Hot Potato Master, can't perform Active Night Actions while they have the Hot Potato in their possession.
    - Anyone who has the Hot Potato must pass it on to someone else at night by PM'ing the Host before then. Otherwise, it is passed randomly without their knowledge. If they are killed while possessing the hot potato, then the hot potato is passed on to the killer.
    - If the Hot Potato returns to its Master, then the Master gains a single charge or copy of all Active Night Abilities of the players who had the Hot Potato previously in their possession.
    - The Hot Potato Master can use only 1 Night Action at a time. Passing on the Hot Potato does not count towards your night action limitation.
    - Addtionally, Hot Potato Master can use any Night Ability of any dead player if the dead player once had the hot potato.

Alternative Win Condition: Gather all the abilities in the game excluding any dead player abilities.

Role Confirmed by host.
    Spoiler : S-FM FirstDimensionalLife :
    Coke Dealer

Every night you can target someone to drug. They will be role-blocked and will sleep (unable to post) through the first half of the next day phase.

Role & Alignment Confirmed by host.
    Spoiler : S-FM Heavy Handed :
    Maury Povich

You are a famous television daytime host with an insanely popular show where you determine paternity and fidelity in relationships.

Each night, you may submit a statement from another player from the previous day to the host to determine its truthfullness. Additionally, you may choose to have the result announced publicly at the start of the day. The statement will only be announced if it had a true or false result. If a statement is subjective, or if it is neither true or false, the host will respond with "XXX refused to answer the question".

Being well aware of lovers, you will be made aware at the start of the game if there's any possible mechanic in the game that could cause another player to die if a certain player dies under any or specific circumstances.

Possible Feedback:

Statement submitted: "lorem ipsum"

The lie detector determined... that was a lie.
    The lie detector determined... XXX was telling the truth.
    XXX refused to answer the question.

Alternate Possible Win Condition: Catch over half of the current living players in a lie with your ability. If you caught player A on a lie for day 1, and they're still alive on day 99 where there's 3 players left alive, then that would still count towards your alternate win condition for day 99.

Role Confirmed by host.
    Spoiler : S-FM Sharon :
    The Shitter

You are a shitter of profound proportions, and you gain immeasurable power off of the misery and anger of others. Though your role starts off with no power, throughout the game you can accumulate and use night actions that you acquire through the miasma of shit that occurs or that you create.

The rewards for shit creation or occurrence are as follows:

You vote for a player that nobody else has voted for the entire day - 1 protection charge upon next night phase
    You get targeted by any sort of role-based negative action - 1 strong-willed role-block charge upon next night phase
    Be one of the voters in a tie vote OR be alive after two or more people die in a single night or day phase - Gain a single charge to become non-targetable for an entire phase of your choice. This does not protect against being voted.
    Be one of the last 3 players alive- If you have MVP status, then you automatically remove everyone's current (if any) vote modifiers and then remove the vote power of a player of your choice for a single day phase.

You can use any of your charges simultaneously and in any quantity. If you had 5 protection charges, for example, you could use all of them in a single night.

You can only earn each charge once per phase.

The host edits this role - immediate and unconditional MVP status

Host's Notes:

A "Protection Charge" protects against any attack that would kill or have the potential to kill; in other words this is a doctor ability that protects against atypical forms of killing.
    You will be revealed as an MVP at the start of the game. This has no mechanical effect on this role-card other than your vote-power ability.
    You will be informed soon after, or around the time of, EoD if you have earned any protection charges.
    You will be informed as soon as possible as to when a negative role-based action occurs to you or is processed on you.

Role Confirmed by host.
    Spoiler : S-FM Acidic Egypt :
    Shippy the Container
    Think of it like the Grinch stealing Christmas, except instead of Christmas, you're stealing people.

On every even-numbered night you may kidnap a player to keep inside of you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
    Players who are in your container share a permanent chat and may only target other players who are in the container. You, as the container, have access to this chat as well. The players know who you are and you know who they are. You are unconditionally immune to any life-threatening attacks from players inside the container (They will be informed of this).
    Players who you kidnap are unable to interact in the thread aside from voting you, and cannot be eliminated unless you are voting them.
    If you die, every player is let out of your container. The permanent chat is dissolved. In addition, every player gets a 1 use night action gun which they may use in addition to their night action. Unbeknownst to them, however, the gun has a 50% chance to backfire, instantly killing them instead of the person they targeted. (To be clear, players do not know their gun has a chance to kill them. This will also not be shown as part of your flip, but the role-submitter of this role will be aware of it.)
    If you are eliminated (via vote), the container collapses upon all those trapped inside of it, instantly killing one player of your choice that was inside of your container.
    If you have more than 50% of the living players trapped in your container, you gain access to the Mega Doom Cannon, which you may use to kill a player not inside your container every night.
    Being a shipping container, you may hold 500 items maximum. If you hold more than 500 items for some fucking reason, you gorge and instantly die.

You may not be transported unless the person transporting you has the proper equipment to transport you (ie, a crane or boat).
    You are too large and too heavy to fit on a catapult.
    You are immune to reality warping effects.
    You are made of metal.

Spoiler : S-FM Dont Ask :
    Ultimate Mayor

Description: You are IT, the Ultimate Badass, the one destined to bring Tafkal to his knees. You were there at the beginning, after the Big Bang. You lynched the Bodyguard claim and the Universe sprang into existence. You are the first Mayor ever created. You lynch Town so the scum can be left to their own devices to commit suicide, because that’s how fair and considerate you are. You possess powers mere mortals can only dream of.
    Ability: You have access to an unlimited number of buckets of red paint, and can scumpaint people freely... careful you dont trip and spill all the paint over yourself. You can spill red paint all over a player, ensuring that they will flip a scum alignment even if they aren’t scum. If you attempt to spill red paint on an investigative role, you will trip and they will discover who you are (as in, they will be told YOU tried to spill red paint on them). Infinite charges, used once per day phase.
    Ability 2: Reveal yourself as the Ultimate Mayor, enabling 2 eliminations to happen that day based on plurality. If either of the eliminations kill someone who is of your alignment, regardless of your scumpaint ability, all hell breaks loose and any of the below may occur:
    a) 35% chance that a randomly picked player will commit suicide at EoD
    b) 35% chance that God (the host) will intervene to give a player of their choice a powerful ability. This will likely attempt to restore balance if possible or applicable.
    c) 30% chance that nothing will happen
    Special Mechanics: If a player who can reveal themselves is in the game, in addition to whatever wincon you possess you can also win if you and all such players are the last left standing.

Host's Note: The double-elimination works on the top two vote wagons. In most cases, this means eliminating the top wagon and counter-wagon.

Spoiler : S-FM BFTW then Don't Ask :
    Compulsory 2nd-Day Vigilante

On day 2, you must try to kill someone. If you do not, then you will die on the following night. To kill someone during day 2, do the following message:

@target @MartinGG99 That was like 5:00 in Moscow. I awakened by screams under my window. I seen some fight, nearly 4-5 ppl involved. First thing I did is called police. I am glad that that was just some drunk idiots, noone hurted seriously or killed. But my sleep was broken. I lie down, but I cannot sleep again, my head was like cracked with hammer with this rude awakening. I went too see what's going on here. First thing I seen is 6 votes on Baker with 4 of them townie for me. I said for myself "fuck it" and eneded that shit, push my PC off and go back to sleep, while policemen packaged that drunk guys under my window. Then silence comes, I slept for 8 hours nearly after.

This will be checked for at the 24 hour and 48 hour mark.

If the person you target dies, then their flip will be shown at EoD.

Spoiler : S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween :
    Potion Master and their Magical Mouth

During the day you can use your Magical Mouth to get Ingredients for your brew by saying certain things
    You can only get each type of ingredient once per day.
    During the night you can brew a potion as long as you have the required ingredients for it and may use it in the same night or choose to hold on to it.
    You cannot use more than 1 potion in a single night.

Magical Mouth Ingredients and how to obtain them:
    Garlic - Say you aren’t voting at all and then right after immediately vote someone with no explanation
    Herb - Apologize to someone for no reason
    Flower - Push on a player and call them scum and then Immediately after say they are Town and stop pushing them
    Olive Oil - Talk Backwards
    Salt - Act offended over nothing
    Pepper - Quote someone’s post but blatantly ignore them
    Vinegar - Anytime someone calls you scum or mentions some variation that they think your scum, you must tell them they are right
    Milk - type an entire sentence in all Caps
    Water - Sing a Song or Write a Poem

Potions:

Host's Note:
    A "Protection" protects against any attack that would kill or have the potential to kill; in other words this is a doctor ability that protects against atypical forms of killing.

Players who are considered to non-living (Ex: An Undead zombie role, though that does not exist in this game) cannot be affected by the sleep potion.

Please link or note the post # of the ingredients that you are using in your night-action PM.

Ex: For Strength Potion usage

Use Strength Potion on BadLuck2020
    Garlic (Post #27) + Flower (Post #48 )

Spoiler : S-FM Skin Overdose :
    Cannibal

You can consume a player every two nights, starting on night one. This will absorb them, and their soul will be entwined with yours and their slot will (effectively) die. You will gain their abilities, and they will become a part of you, where you and the absorbed players can all post on the same account at the same time as well as vote on which night ability to use.

The cannibal ability cannot be used in conjunction with any other ability in a single night.

In the event of a tie in votes with regards to your night action, your vote wins the tie. If your action/vote is to consume someone, you will override any opposing votes.

The absorbed cannot vote for no night action to be taken.

The absorbed will not learn anything about you, including alignment.

The absorbed maintain their original win condition prior to being consumed.

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

30. ISO #1580

31. ISO #1581

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

37. ISO #1587

Like Dimensional, throughout allot of this game you’ve been lightly shading someone by asking a shade like question that’s so obvious but you say it anyway because it makes the player look slightly bad.
    Like that isn’t town indicative at all.
    The questions you ask are poor and you know the answer to them so there’s no point.
    You seem to ask questions for the soul purpose of just asking them like I don’t think you even actually mean what you say unless your like legit brain dead.

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

Sauron, if anyone this game has asked ‘shady’ questions its you. I townread you but you really need to start reading posts more carefully and just more posts in general. You get into arguments with people that you could avoid had you actually read what they were saying. And its sad because sometimes you have some pretty good reads, lol.

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594

Sauron, if anyone this game has asked ‘shady’ questions its you. I townread you but you really need to start reading posts more carefully and just more posts in general. You get into arguments with people that you could avoid had you actually read what they were saying. And its sad because sometimes you have some pretty good reads, lol.
    At least I know what I’m saying when I ask em.
    Not like FDL can relate.

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Sauron View Post
    If you want to end this game sooner then hammer your buddy TDL.
    So Halloween can get you tomorrow with a Red check.
    There is no hammer. Have you not read the setup yet?

And just to make it clear. YOU created Halloweens rolecard. This is WHY you tunnelled them FOR TWO DAYS. (You cannot comfirm it, but its the only reasonable explination to explain your terrible tunnel)
    And yet you fail to even keep a tally of what ingredients they have (They had enough for a alignment check LAST NIGHT)
    And, I highly doubt that a host would not Inform a replacement a current list of Ingredients they had.
    We can maybe check though

@MartinGG99 if a replacement was given the rolecard below (Hypothetically if it exists) are they informed what ingredients they currently have, and which ones they receive?
    Spoiler : PMotMM :
    Potion Master and their Magical Mouth

During the day you can use your Magical Mouth to get Ingredients for your brew by saying certain things
    You can only get each type of ingredient once per day.
    During the night you can brew a potion as long as you have the required ingredients for it and may use it in the same night or choose to hold on to it.
    You cannot use more than 1 potion in a single night.

Magical Mouth Ingredients and how to obtain them:
    Garlic - Say you aren’t voting at all and then right after immediately vote someone with no explanation
    Herb - Apologize to someone for no reason
    Flower - Push on a player and call them scum and then Immediately after say they are Town and stop pushing them
    Olive Oil - Talk Backwards
    Salt - Act offended over nothing
    Pepper - Quote someone’s post but blatantly ignore them
    Vinegar - Anytime someone calls you scum or mentions some variation that they think your scum, you must tell them they are right
    Milk - type an entire sentence in all Caps
    Water - Sing a Song or Write a Poem

Potions:

Host's Note:
    A "Protection" protects against any attack that would kill or have the potential to kill; in other words this is a doctor ability that protects against atypical forms of killing.

Players who are considered to non-living (Ex: An Undead zombie role, though that does not exist in this game) cannot be affected by the sleep potion.

Please link or note the post # of the ingredients that you are using in your night-action PM.

Ex: For Strength Potion usage

Use Strength Potion on BadLuck2020
    Garlic (Post #27) + Flower (Post #48 )

47. ISO #1597

Hi, my apologies for my absence. The truth is that I've lost all interest in this game, make of that what you will.
    My views on this game:
    FDL, Egypt, TBD = towny
    Halloween, Spain = Scummy
    Sauron = in-between.
    Though Sauron and Spain have both talked about lost wolves for some reason. I'd guess it's Halloween+Spain+Sauron, with Sauron as a lost wolf.

I will come online closer to EoD. Who knows, maybe even with enough time to spare to catch up? We'll see.

I recommend this week's mutation in SC2 Co-op. It's fun.

FDL, I'm sorry to hear about your dog. Playing FM is not exactly the best remedy for grief either, I hope you're being alright.

48. ISO #1598

49. ISO #1599

50. ISO #1600