Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    So you want to reward harassment? Explains this site.
    Yo bro. Chill out man you are really letting this get to you and continue into a deep spiral that will add nothing more to the game, and only worsen the situation.
    You got Issues, talk to the host. You want to leave, talk to the host (give them time to reply)
    Last thing you want to do is do something which will put yourself into the path of doing something stupid.

If you really do want to continue to play and show people how you are supposed to act, feel free to do so. Just make sure you proof-read before you post and make sure there is nothing in there that is non-game related. Doing this is perhaps the more impressive thing you could do. Anything else just feeds the trolls.

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    ^^ Want to, ignore TBD for now.
    Do you think the game has a scum team or solo scums from what you've seen from today?
    Every single time somebody ignores someone scumpainting them - it's because they're scum. You're no bonobo. Think wiser

8. ISO #708

^^ Want to, ignore TBD for now.
    Do you think the game has a scum team or solo scums from what you've seen from today?
    A scum team is the only thing that makes sense imo. With the lynching system being town sided and everyone being TPR it has to be a scum team, maybe even with a day chat.

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    A scum team is the only thing that makes sense imo. With the lynching system being town sided and everyone being TPR it has to be a scum team, maybe even with a day chat.
    I believe the lynching system is only in place because it is the most suitable for a bastard game like this and has no actual relation to scum team/ solo scum.

12. ISO #712

I believe the lynching system is only in place because it is the most suitable for a bastard game like this and has no actual relation to scum team/ solo scum.
    You might be right, but everyone being TPR still stands. I don't think lost wolves would stand a snowball's chance in hell.

13. ISO #713

I think Skin Overdose is scum because of the easy mislynch on the inactive.

Spain probably isn't smart enough to realize that it's gonna probably be a mislynch.

TBD is flailing hard and is obviously willing to vote literally anyone but himself right now.

HH is not the vote today.
    I'm not voting for either TBD or BFTW because of the drama that surrounds it creates a vote which is far too biased.
    S-FM Heavy Handed would be a policy lynch for posting no valid content. (Alrhough a part of me feels bad for voting anyone for not caring about today)

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

I'm not voting for either TBD or BFTW because of the drama that surrounds it creates a vote which is far too biased.
    S-FM Heavy Handed would be a policy lynch for posting no valid content. (Alrhough a part of me feels bad for voting anyone for not caring about today)
    If we're policy lynching anyone today it should be TBD for posting with his COM account and lying about it being "an accident." The post itself was made purposely because doing it with his COM was the entire point of the post. Policy lynching anyone not willing to further the abortion that is today is a fucking travesty and not logical in the least.

I was pushing to TBD before that whole drama started, I don't see how the drama should stop you from voting him.

@S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween What's your thoughts on S-FM Sauron and why do you think they are tunnelling you?
    I wish I knew. I've prompted him twice for reasoning and he's refused to give any. I'd be willing to vote him today if for no reason other than him not explaining his vote.

17. ISO #717

If we're policy lynching anyone today it should be TBD for posting with his COM account and lying about it being "an accident." The post itself was made purposely because doing it with his COM was the entire point of the post. Policy lynching anyone not willing to further the abortion that is today is a fucking travesty and not logical in the least.

I was pushing to TBD before that whole drama started, I don't see how the drama should stop you from voting him.

I wish I knew. I've prompted him twice for reasoning and he's refused to give any. I'd be willing to vote him today if for no reason other than him not explaining his vote.
    Scrap com posting because that reason sucks and only further destroys the spirit of the game.

You vote and read only relates to pre-drama posts correct?

Do you think it would benifits the town if Sauron managed to get their way with voting use and using whatever their rolecards abilities are that they are strongly hinting at?

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

I'm OK with not voting TBD today I guess. Based on BFTW's posts TBD is probably gonna die tomorrow anyway.

Nobody has put forth any sort of case against anyone else besides "omg inactive" which, historically, has almost always been a mislynch.

It's so fucking ironic. The amount of crying about fluff and people not doing work is so high but there's literally only 1 person with a legitimate case against them at the moment.

TBD is a difficult lynch even though nobody is willing to put forth any effort to pushing anyone else.

20. ISO #720

Scrap com posting because that reason sucks and only further destroys the spirit of the game.

Do you think it would benifits the town if Sauron managed to get their way with voting use and using whatever their rolecards abilities are that they are strongly hinting at?
    It's pathetic how hard you're fighting to defend somebody's ego.

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

If anyone is policy lynching anyone except TBD their reasons are bullshit. That was my point and I'm not gonna back away from it.

He's strongly hinted at it harming me because he's the only vote on me and harming me harms town because I'm town

23. ISO #723

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM BFTW View Post
    "Hey guys, so-and-so gets immunity from being voted or pressured today because he had a very public mental breakdown. Let's just stall town's momentum"
    Not gonna lie, I don't see why it's so hard to lynch TBD unless he's scum. Especially given how nobody else has any legitimate pushes whatsoever.

24. ISO #724

I apologize for not being here sooner, but I have just woken up. EoD is in little more than an hour. I am aware and have been alerted to a vague toxicity situation and, as it turns out, there may be more things than that that I have to investigate.

A Host response to this may take some time, as the situation has possibly involved other factors of the game (or my management of it) and I need to clarify those in order to get the full picture (including anything that may be behind-the-scenes).

If absolutely necessary, I may even pause the game for a length no longer than 24-hours at EoD before a lynch is determined.

Additionally, to clarify, because apparently a few players have asked me:

There is no such role-cards that would provoke, advocate, encourage, or provide possible incentive to, someone breaking Site or FM rules.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

I'm OK with not voting TBD today I guess. Based on BFTW's posts TBD is probably gonna die tomorrow anyway.

Nobody has put forth any sort of case against anyone else besides "omg inactive" which, historically, has almost always been a mislynch.

It's so fucking ironic. The amount of crying about fluff and people not doing work is so high but there's literally only 1 person with a legitimate case against them at the moment.

TBD is a difficult lynch even though nobody is willing to put forth any effort to pushing anyone else.
    I trust noone who is unwilling to post their role yet is very happy to post claims on what their role is capable of or hunt strongly that they wish to use it and not explain what it does and why.

It's extremely difficult to create valid content for a game that no-one has and idea what it really consists of. Pair that up with people with powerful/weird/cool roles they really want to use, no one really wants to die or become a target for day1/night.

Would you think it better to target someone who is alluding to a powerful role to minimise town casualties and to allow the game to continue for longer giving more time for town to solve and wjn?

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

I trust noone who is unwilling to post their role yet is very happy to post claims on what their role is capable of or hunt strongly that they wish to use it and not explain what it does and why.

It's extremely difficult to create valid content for a game that no-one has and idea what it really consists of. Pair that up with people with powerful/weird/cool roles they really want to use, no one really wants to die or become a target for day1/night.

Would you think it better to target someone who is alluding to a powerful role to minimise town casualties and to allow the game to continue for longer giving more time for town to solve and wjn?
    I see why you think Sauron is scummy and I agree. I think TBD is scummier, though. Not only because of his actions but because of how hard it's been to get anyone to vote him. We have to lynch someone today for the information and I think TBD is that lynch.

He's felt pressure since 2 votes and he still has yet to claim. All he's done is post with his com and bitch about how shitty the site is. Why not put him out of his misery?

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

I see why you think Sauron is scummy and I agree. I think TBD is scummier, though. Not only because of his actions but because of how hard it's been to get anyone to vote him. We have to lynch someone today for the information and I think TBD is that lynch.

He's felt pressure since 2 votes and he still has yet to claim. All he's done is post with his com and bitch about how shitty the site is. Why not put him out of his misery?
    I wish for more people to get involved between Sauron and you.
    I have no intention to use my vote to "put someone out of their misery"

Perhaps it would be best to decided who is

34. ISO #734

@S-FM BFTW Is being removed from the game.

Their role-card will be handled privately, and what will be done with it (or has been done with it) will be revealed at a later date.

Their vote will not count due to reasons I cannot discuss.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #735

YESSS, I'M HERE WHILE OTHERS ARE TOO! Popping in, probably not for very long though.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM BFTW View Post
    Leading a vote against HeavyHands because you're afraid of upsetting TBD's feelings is sad.

He's threatening to quit the site if he gets lynched, so ya'll are gonna vote for someone else because you dont want to hurt his feelings????

Come on now.
    TBD is threatening to quit the site if he gets lynched now? Lol. That's annoying, but sadly, townies and scums alike can throw tantrums... and the baseless attacks against him I talked about earlier don't help, either. Did he say anything else?

I like that you're taking a hard stance and not fencesitting and remaining in shitposts, though.

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

...come on, seriously? If that really did happen, I'd just ignore it and let the mods handle it after the game. Putting even more weight on that "accident" just further harms the game.

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    @S-FM BFTW Is being removed from the game.

Their role-card will be handled privately, and what will be done with it (or has been done with it) will be revealed at a later date.

Their vote will not count due to reasons I cannot discuss.
    That couldn't wait until EoD in 45 minutes?

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

I've butted with S-FM Dont Ask
    What part of them has you the most suspicious?
    They claim not to know their alignment, and their play hasn't been pro-town, even though it's logically correct. It's like he wants to look good but not to actually help.
    Also
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Dont Ask View Post
    If you haven’t figured out at this point that there’s some wild shit happening with this slot I don’t know what to tell you
    Oh yes, I did figure it out, but it doesn't make you townier lol
    I’ll take the opportunity because it needs to be done apparently to claim that we are town
    So now you are? Because
    I am just chaos incarnate who doesnt even know the alignment of this possessed body

The true Dont Ask represents balance and order and if you want Alignment Indicative information then ask him/her and not me

and also

I am not Jim
    Anyway, I'm not yet caught up, but I'm not opposed to lynching there. As for TBD, from what I've read his usefulness hasn't exactly improved, but he still plays like a very angry person, which is NAI? I'd just get to that tomorrow and not today; let's give him a chance to do something with a cool head.

43. ISO #743

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Acidic Egypt View Post
    ...come on, seriously? If that really did happen, I'd just ignore it and let the mods handle it after the game. Putting even more weight on that "accident" just further harms the game.
    That was my original plan but it got brought up by someone else.

My vote absolutely isn't changing now because host is obviously favoring a crybaby faggot bitch threatening to leave the site over being voted. Host nullified BFTW's vote instead of waiting 45 minutes to EoD. I could see that happening if the abuse was ridiculous and constant but it had slowed down.

To be fair I don't see mod reacting this way unless TBD is scum and he's trying to keep the game going.

This whole situation is absolutely retarded.

44. ISO #744

If anyone is policy lynching anyone except TBD their reasons are bullshit. That was my point and I'm not gonna back away from it.

He's strongly hinted at it harming me because he's the only vote on me and harming me harms town because I'm town
    Sauron probably wouldn't claim it all the time if it were that bad... right? If you die, then we seriously have to reconsider that, but for now, isn't it just best to let people do their weird stuff tonight and stick to behavioral analysis today?

45. ISO #745

That was my original plan but it got brought up by someone else.

My vote absolutely isn't changing now because host is obviously favoring a crybaby faggot bitch threatening to leave the site over being voted. Host nullified BFTW's vote instead of waiting 45 minutes to EoD. I could see that happening if the abuse was ridiculous and constant but it had slowed down.

To be fair I don't see mod reacting this way unless TBD is scum and he's trying to keep the game going.

This whole situation is absolutely retarded.
    This is going further down the angleshooting hole, and there's no way I'm following you in there, sorry. I think you're town, but you're going too far.

46. ISO #746

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Acidic Egypt View Post
    Sauron probably wouldn't claim it all the time if it were that bad... right? If you die, then we seriously have to reconsider that, but for now, isn't it just best to let people do their weird stuff tonight and stick to behavioral analysis today?

I don't think we'd be able to discern scum v town based on rolecards

This is kinda where I'm at right now.

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

Oh yea. Can I know what your case against TBD is? You're the only one who hasn't basically been sheeping statements against him, and I found your early statements wrong, but it seems you've added stuff to the case since then.

50. ISO #750

I guess it's too late to try anything with S-FM Sauron (1 [L-98]):

I honestly don't believe he is scum, because I could not see a scum play talk so freely about their role and not bother to hide their intention. I feel they are a townsfolk who jus wants to use there power.

As for S-FM Dont Ask they will have my vote because I strongly dislike the fog they are creating with the roleplay and archon claims as it's making them more difficult to get a god read.

-vote S-FM Dont Ask