Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    People I'm not interested in voting today so far:

Spain Land
    Dont Ask
    Acidic Egypt
    I must admit you're not helping your case by not giving any reasoning whatsoever... there is no way for us to know what happened in your brain when you posted that because there's really not much in your ISO.

2. ISO #452

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Skin Overdose View Post
    I’m slowly catching up. My first thoughts thus far:
    We have the luxury of knowing, thanks to the previous games of this setup, that roles are NAI. I find the discussions surrounding them a waste of time and energy.
    TBD posts feel very underwhelming atm and I can get behind #73
    FirstDimension is best described as either TWTBW or Jester.
    Of the 4 players that I’ve noticed, I like Don’t Ask and Spain, I don’t like TBD and Dimension.

Continuing to catch up...

Whatever, don't care.
    I'll be sure to leave a last will with pertinent information.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    lol he he xD
    Maybe if I typed like this I'd be more useful hmmmmmm gimme free townpoints
    +scumpoints for not even trying. I extended an oliver branch asking you to talk to me, and you straight up failed to address the post containing it (or to address me). You're also calling people useless in your next posts, yet you've been quite useless yourself (yes, you're not the only one, but calling others useless when you're useless yourself is bad and not productive).

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Skin Overdose View Post
    I’m slowly catching up. My first thoughts thus far:
    We have the luxury of knowing, thanks to the previous games of this setup, that roles are NAI. I find the discussions surrounding them a waste of time and energy.
    TBD posts feel very underwhelming atm and I can get behind #73
    FirstDimension is best described as either TWTBW or Jester.
    Of the 4 players that I’ve noticed, I like Don’t Ask and Spain, I don’t like TBD and Dimension.

Continuing to catch up...

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Dont Ask View Post
    It's unfortunate that my partner disagreed with me there. I'm not sure why it happened considering we earlier agreed on this read on TBD.

At present, our vote reflects our views.

Stop using so many acronyms AAAAA
    So now you're an archon?
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1
    Well, you should. Else guess what, D2 won't be any better.

6. ISO #456

here are my reads so far:

FirstDimensionalLife - Cringe
    Skin Overdose - Cringe

Other than that I have no idea who the fuck anyone is.
    I'm torn between saying you're useless and saying you're funny. Either way, I don't dislike you, but I don't like you either. You could be doing this as any alignment.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Dont Ask View Post
    Gee I'm glad we're not cringe
    you're on thin ice with the third person pronouns buddy.
    we
    third person
    I see you're a man of culture

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Spain Land View Post
    I am putting this in my signature
    Damn, you said it so you get it I guess xD.
    I think HeavyHanded is a jester.
    No.
    Tbh thats a joke. I dont think ppl would submit a Jester role because Jesters have to die early on
    Yes, and not only that: he looks like he's just trying to have fun and doesn't care about D1, which, while it doesn't get us very far, is not AI.
    Jim Lenin?
    слава советскому союзу
    Does anyone like my avatar?
    Where's the Mediterranean Sea... There's not even a Spain, SPAIN.
    Not lynching d1 is absolutely horrible. We cannot get any info unless we lynch someone. This is scum trying to excuse their useless posting and lack of attempt to solve.
    -vote S-FM Heavy Handed

HH has no votes on them currently. I think it’s high time we got this train started!
    I understand and share your anger at "d1 is shit brrrrr" behaviors, but saying it is necessarily scummy is a very big stretch, considering something like a third of the FM worldwide community doesn't care about D1 at all or claims to be terribly bad at it or just doesn't participate in it without saying why. This is reachy. I wouldn't oppose a Spain lynch today.

9. ISO #459

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Sauron View Post
    Well here’s the deal.
    Don’t vote him or anyone else vote him.
    We need to have majority consent or he’s not the vote for today.
    So you have my consent and I assume I have yours.
    Now does anyone else reading this also want to give consent to get rid of Halloween?
    I don’t wanna see anyone else voting Halloween except for me unless we have majority consent to want to get rid of them.
    I’ll consider anyone (other then myself) voting him a scum claim until majority consent is reached.
    If he weren't a townread of mine, I'd vote him right now. What are those "don't vote X" and "everyone vote Y" shenanigans? This isn't getting us anywhere, or at least there is no reason to make me think it is. Be open with your role or stop trying to pull shady plays around it.

10. ISO #460

I benefit from being only voter ever.
    Or we all vote and get rid of Halloween.
    Your choice, give consent maybe but no voting until consent is majority.
    Well, it ain't happening, GG. Votes are a major way to gain information, and we're not going to stop voting because you claim to have some bonus if we do lol. Even if it's true, you could very well be scum.

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Acidic Egypt View Post
    This post and the ones above show that BFTW is a partially self-solving slot: he claims to have a kill and merrily swings that gun (or whatever he has) in people's faces to threaten them.

I love this post. It rings so so true.

I'm getting the impression that there's mostly killing/role blocking/blackmailing roles in this game. Did anyone bother to make a more pro town role? lol

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

Well here’s the deal.
    Don’t vote him or anyone else vote him.
    We need to have majority consent or he’s not the vote for today.
    So you have my consent and I assume I have yours.
    Now does anyone else reading this also want to give consent to get rid of Halloween?
    I don’t wanna see anyone else voting Halloween except for me unless we have majority consent to want to get rid of them.

I wanted to check what you could have against Halloween, I remember liking him.
    So I scrolled through his ISO and found content of mostly fluff posts with the rest being Tunneling on TBD, with 1-2 posts regarding liking 'don't ask' and not liking Spain in the mix. Also some comments regarding that role claiming and lynching mechanics I guess.

I figure, for me his posts were like looking in the mirror in the sense that I'm too a bit tunneled on TBD, I like 'don't ask' and suspicious of Spain.

But for all intents and purposes, his ISO is basically fluff posts and tunnel on TBD.

As far as my consent is concerned, if I didn't have my own tunnel on TBD or Halloween's Tunnel was on anyone else - I would had given my consent. I know objectively I should consent here. Call it being biased, but I can't due to how similar minded he and me are.

I must have dismissed your request earlier due to it coming from you. Lasting impressions man.

Halloween is the first slot you show true interest in. Is there anything specific that makes you dislike Halloween less than TBD or Dimension or Spain?

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

Well, it ain't happening, GG. Votes are a major way to gain information, and we're not going to stop voting because you claim to have some bonus if we do lol. Even if it's true, you could very well be scum.
    Never said for someone to stop voting?
    I’m only talking about a specific player.
    Yet you decide to shade me and say I can very well be scum?
    Can I have your read on me fella?
    Think you might be partners with Halloween based on the way you handled this post here.

16. ISO #466

If he weren't a townread of mine, I'd vote him right now. What are those "don't vote X" and "everyone vote Y" shenanigans? This isn't getting us anywhere, or at least there is no reason to make me think it is. Be open with your role or stop trying to pull shady plays around it.
    You will not vote them right now.
    You will not vote them until everyone has consent.

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

I must admit you're not helping your case by not giving any reasoning whatsoever... there is no way for us to know what happened in your brain when you posted that because there's really not much in your ISO.
    I do believe that Acidic Egypt and TBD are T/W based on their recent interactions.

19. ISO #469

I understand and share your anger at "d1 is shit brrrrr" behaviors, but saying it is necessarily scummy is a very big stretch, considering something like a third of the FM
    As far as I can tell, as far you're concerned - nothing in the world is scummy.
    Self interest is strong amongst players in this setup.

But the majority is.. well.. the majority, and as such the odds are that helping someone ends up more likely to help the majority, not the minority.

Play the odds.

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

I'm torn between a cringe or not-cringe read on Acidic Egypt. However, he is an uber manlet, being 1 foot tall, so I'm learning towards Cringe.
    What other opinions do you have in this game besides who is/isn't cringe, how tall people are, your avatar?
    Anything game related would be grrrreat.

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM BFTW View Post
    I haven't directly interacted with that Basketball American. I cannot say for sure, only that TBD is very defensive and then FDL is quick to defend him!
    I don’t think that means much.

Only that FDL is either:
    Wrong Town (TBD scum flips)
    Correct Town (meaning your the wrong one)
    Pocketing Mafia (TBD flips Town and he goes for credit)
    Buddy Mafia (still think is unlikely)

Show me defend post?

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

I don’t think that means much.

Only that FDL is either:
    Wrong Town (TBD scum flips)
    Correct Town (meaning your the wrong one)
    Pocketing Mafia (TBD flips Town and he goes for credit)
    Buddy Mafia (still think is unlikely)

Show me defend post?
    Scroll up! I'm not gonna play the damb game for you, eyeball! Doofus! Loser! Troglodyte!

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM BFTW View Post
    It may be a bold assumption to make, but I believe @S-FM TBD may be a new player! He's handling this very poorly!
    They might as well be just a low hanging fruit. But that's an issue in itself.
    The general consensus seems to be to solve the game on Days 2/3. No offense, but I have no faith in him being helpful then even if he flips town.

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497