Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 320) - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 1794
  1. ISO #1151

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Spain Land View Post
    Why does his claim matter so much to you?
    Personally

Everyone matters to me equally worthless
    But Sauron seemed the perceptive type which usually are the townies based on my past experience in Mafia
    Being a Towny makes me alone because we townies are dividied by a fog of information and misinformation
    The scums however dont have that fog usually and can freely plan and deceive us to turn us against eachother
    I hoped to see Sauron through the Fog as a town but based on your statement about him slipping (which I still want a quote for) and like I said im losing faith on my townread because of that
    I mean me and my partner did kinda skimm through the posts while we were silenced

I kindly ask for you to reconsider your conclusions because we still got time
    I thank you for pressuring me though I really appreciate it
    remember the alamo

2. ISO #1152

3. ISO #1153

Like literally the only way you two arent scum together is if you want to see him live. Since obviously he seems to know nothing about you. But its clearly about his alignment or role for you.
    "Trust no one except yourself"

I am no Guardian Angel and can vote for Sauron alongside everyone else if you can convince me that he is actually not what he seems

Im still waiting for that Quote S-FM Spain Land
    remember the alamo

4. ISO #1154

Halloween could be 50/50 tbh. I think Im leaning town on him but Im not sure. Im pretty damn fucking sure that in a 3 scum setup, its Sauron whos the lost wolf, so I was wrong about Sauron scum = Halloween town, but I still think Halloween is town.
    Being wrong is a indication of being town I would say but people would differ on that statement
    remember the alamo

5. ISO #1155

So, I think Dont Ask and Sauron are so obviously teamed its not even funny. They probably have some sort of common wincon, be it a factional or role wincon. Given the way DA has been playing I think its safe to say he was going for a scum wincon.

Also, notice how interesred Halloween was in my custom wincon. I’d wager he himself has a custom wincon that likely isnt town aligned. Hence why he said Sauron likely made his role.
    If both Sauron and Me were town you owe me a apology
    Besides that can you see anyone else in this game as a scum team?
    Im interested in knowing your reads
    remember the alamo

6. ISO #1156

A lot of rapid fire posts from 2 people with white avatars makes it difficult for me to get into this game. It also makes me want to vote for more both of these people. Man, I wish bird voting was a thing. That'd be perfect here. I'd also give my left nut for a max post count this game.

Anyway, hi! I'm town. No one has bothered to give me a basic summary of the game. It's like my other town allies don't give a fuck to get their town ally (me) up to speed.

It's not exactly why I joined this game, but I could be content with not posting and just voting my way to end game.

7. ISO #1157

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Sauron View Post
    Is the setup 7 Town, 2 Mafia and a Lost Wolf?
    Based on this quote he was asking a question

Why I dont know but I think he was trying to point out a theory

A probably bad one considering Neutrals are possible

But we cant deny the fact he also could have slipped the entire alignment count but if that were the case how does he know how many townies are in the game

Does his role give him that special power I dont know but we are onto something here
    remember the alamo

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

Neutrals can be possible

But also impossible

Maybe potential neutrals arent revealing themselves because they are scared of getting lynched or targeted I dont know but if they dont do that soon they might enter the chopping block at the end for actually being Neutral Evil

A neutral revealing very late is equally worthless as a random citizen claiming any role during a MYLO or LYLO situation
    remember the alamo

12. ISO #1162

Why does it seem like Dont Ask is trying really hard to defend Sauron here?
    Why does Saurons role have to be town? First time this setup was run there was a Town Reality Bender and it was mega imbalanced.
    All I said was that it wouldn't make sense to have Sauron's role be scum. Mechanically I think it means he's town. I'd need to go back and reread thread or ISO to get a good read on him because things are blurring together now.

Aaaaand dont ask disappeared. @S-FM Dont Ask did you just get pinged in scum chat?
    ensive:
    remember the alamo

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

I am not coming to conclusions fast. Your slot subtly defended Sauron today and showed genuine frustration at being scumread by him. You two are teamed. And Egypt has been trying to distance himself from you literally this entire game by calling you scummy and not pushing you. I am his first real push. Why is that? Its because I outed his scumpartner - you.
    Am I understanding this correctly?

BECAUSE:
    A. I said sauron's role was towny
    B. I said sauron had a push on me that was discombobulated
    C. sauron mentioned a lost wolf... for some reason?

THAT MEANS:
    Sauron is my lost wolf that I'm trying to bring back to the family!

This setup doesn't even support a lost wolf well! Everything is fucked! Scum has to have SOME information or they're mega fucked. That means they're fucked twice! Before the game even begins! That's an incredibly fast double fucking the likes of which we have never seen before!
    remember the alamo

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

Now I'm caught up it's clear to me that Spain Land is just a misguided townie. Spruance style. I'm much more inclined to scumread FDL for acknowledging my question and then completely ignoring it. I think his actions so far from day 1 the late vote into the night 1 blackmail don't make much sense from a townie standpoint. But I've got no fucking idea what's going on. Everything blends together.
    remember the alamo

20. ISO #1170

The colour of your rolecard means fuck all. The host would not give standardized rolecards precisely in order to prevent angleshooting. I do that when I host hidden games with weird fucked up alignments.
    It does not "mean fuck all". It just doesn't confirm anything because of what you just said.
    Notice how Egypt started pushing me when I made my rock-solid case on Dont Ask and how reluctant Dont Ask is to engage with either of us. Its because they are a team. Lynch Dont Ask, Egypt and Sauron and gg game solved.

@Egypt you’re dead tonight FTR
    LOL

"rock-hard case"? You don't even give quotes. Your push is weak, and I honestly don't understand where you're coming from. But even ignoring all of this, I scumread Dont Ask! The whole confusing supposedly hydra account that talks about some Jim story, the lack of pro-town, towny and game-forwarding elements and the lack of kill with him being the only confirmed roleblocked player are why I think he's scum. Minus the last reason, I had already exposed this case and placed my vote on him yesterday. It caused him to be in a tie with Heavy Handed:
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Skip Day (2 [L-97]):
    S-FM TBD, S-FM Heavy Handed
    S-FM Heavy Handed (2 [L-97]):
    S-FM Skin Overdose, S-FM Spain Land
    S-FM Dont Ask (2 [L-97]):
    S-FM FirstDimensionalLife, S-FM Acidic Egypt

S-FM TBD (2 [L-97]):
    S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween, S-FM BFTW
    S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween (1 [L-98]):
    S-FM Sauron

BFTW's vote is not counted due to a prior statement by me for reasons I will not discuss.

There is a tie between Heavy Handed and Dont Ask. I will rand it via Random.Org, the player on the top of the list gets eliminated. The resulting rand will be posted soon. Then, after that, I will process their flip and anything else related to EoD or their flips.
    So take your red paint away from me.

On another note, Spain and Dont Ask are probably not in the same scum team. This doesn't say a lot (they could be in two different scum teams), but I guess it's at least noteworthy. Spain is looking worse to me right now tho, since he's the one who makes no sense but who actually tries to get Dont Ask lynched.

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

I am not coming to conclusions fast. Your slot subtly defended Sauron today and showed genuine frustration at being scumread by him. You two are teamed. And Egypt has been trying to distance himself from you literally this entire game by calling you scummy and not pushing you. I am his first real push. Why is that? Its because I outed his scumpartner - you.
    Where was that? Quotes please. I'm genuinely interested in seeing this, if it even exists.

Do I need to pull the host quote with EoD1 VC up again?

23. ISO #1173

24. ISO #1174

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    TMI Alert.
    Is the setup 7 Town, 2 Mafia and a Lost Wolf?
    Ah, thanks. This does look pretty strange: the context of the post doesn't naturally lead to this conclusion. It's possible there was indeed a slip here, although it's also possible it's nothing but a weird speculation. It looks bad, but I wouldn't lynch someone based on that, although I'm not particularly opposed to a Sauron lynch because he gave me no reason to be opposed to one (his main activity was to try to get a powerup from his role), considering we're on D2.

25. ISO #1175

26. ISO #1176

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Acidic Egypt View Post
    Where was that? Quotes please. I'm genuinely interested in seeing this, if it even exists.

Do I need to pull the host quote with EoD1 VC up again?
    I'll side with his reasoning here. It's shitty but I can understand it from a townie's POV.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Dont Ask View Post
    So far we have had no killing roles revealed. Sauron's role is confirmed and I feel like it's town. That's a mechanical clear to me. You can't put that role on scum. At worst it's a neutral.
    remember the alamo

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

The way Sauron suddenly brought up a lost wolf makes me feel like HE may be the Lost Wolf and Dont Ask is trying to signal to him that theyre both scum.
    Jokes on you.
    Halloween is also scum and I’m informed of it but you all don’t listen to the scum I outed so I just sit back and let the duo scum do the work for me.

31. ISO #1181

BEEP BEEP ALARM ALARM
    -vote S-FM Spain Land

This might be a bit dirty, but my rolecard only leaves me to assume I'm town because my rolecard is colored green. My alignment isn't stated anywhere. So unless the host made the mistake of not standardizing PMs, you're full of shit
    No we are not voting Spain Land today.
    I’m also totally not Town Executioner that gets a Mafia Target.

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

Halloween could be 50/50 tbh. I think Im leaning town on him but Im not sure. Im pretty damn fucking sure that in a 3 scum setup, its Sauron whos the lost wolf, so I was wrong about Sauron scum = Halloween town, but I still think Halloween is town.
    You must love town reading scum yes?
    Because Halloween is scum.

34. ISO #1184

Now I'm caught up it's clear to me that Spain Land is just a misguided townie. Spruance style. I'm much more inclined to scumread FDL for acknowledging my question and then completely ignoring it. I think his actions so far from day 1 the late vote into the night 1 blackmail don't make much sense from a townie standpoint. But I've got no fucking idea what's going on. Everything blends together.
    Not to mention they one of those typical ones that TR Scum.

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    A lot of rapid fire posts from 2 people with white avatars makes it difficult for me to get into this game. It also makes me want to vote for more both of these people. Man, I wish bird voting was a thing. That'd be perfect here. I'd also give my left nut for a max post count this game.

Anyway, hi! I'm town. No one has bothered to give me a basic summary of the game. It's like my other town allies don't give a fuck to get their town ally (me) up to speed.

It's not exactly why I joined this game, but I could be content with not posting and just voting my way to end game.
    You must of missed me asking this but “Who did you visit”?

Also Don’t Ask claims your Green.

37. ISO #1187

It does not "mean fuck all". It just doesn't confirm anything because of what you just said.

LOL

"rock-hard case"? You don't even give quotes. Your push is weak, and I honestly don't understand where you're coming from. But even ignoring all of this, I scumread Dont Ask! The whole confusing supposedly hydra account that talks about some Jim story, the lack of pro-town, towny and game-forwarding elements and the lack of kill with him being the only confirmed roleblocked player are why I think he's scum. Minus the last reason, I had already exposed this case and placed my vote on him yesterday. It caused him to be in a tie with Heavy Handed:

So take your red paint away from me.

On another note, Spain and Dont Ask are probably not in the same scum team. This doesn't say a lot (they could be in two different scum teams), but I guess it's at least noteworthy. Spain is looking worse to me right now tho, since he's the one who makes no sense but who actually tries to get Dont Ask lynched.
    I have a solution to get rid of your suspicions.
    Eliminate Halloween and you can safely lock town Skin Overdoes AND Spain Land.

BOOM! Easy Town Win!

38. ISO #1188

Ah, thanks. This does look pretty strange: the context of the post doesn't naturally lead to this conclusion. It's possible there was indeed a slip here, although it's also possible it's nothing but a weird speculation. It looks bad, but I wouldn't lynch someone based on that, although I'm not particularly opposed to a Sauron lynch because he gave me no reason to be opposed to one (his main activity was to try to get a powerup from his role), considering we're on D2.
    Did you notice that other TMI that I pointed out or have you been ignoring me or did my eye skip over it?

39. ISO #1189

I honestly don’t really care if you get rid of me.
    It’s your fault.
    If you want to treat everything I say with a grain of salt that’s on you.
    I can’t please everyone.
    I’m tunnelling Halloween now from a third person perspective everyone should be agreeing on that Halloween is the most beneficial elimination between us due to their TMI.
    If no one can see that then they need a better eye like mine.

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

You know what since your all throwing I’m gonna sorta throw

-vote TBD

Best scum to yeet is Halloween
    But if we assume that Don’t Ask isn’t his partner then TBD Def is.
    I’d rather yeet Halloween but I’ve decided I won’t do it until I see someone else actually caring enough to do so on their own.

43. ISO #1193

Like I’m not going to even bother helping at this point.
    I helped enough, I’ll just talk to you about other things because at this point it’s pointless.

Now, I want to make this very clear for all of you.
    If I see a vote on Skin Overdoes or Spain Land I will Hard Defend both of them.
    I will push or scream at you.
    Because those 2 are close to confirmed scum.
    Want to prove me wrong? Vote Halloween
    But guess what? He’s scum so doesn’t matter.

Anyway I GA Skin Overdoes and Spain Land until I die.

44. ISO #1194

You know what since your all throwing I’m gonna sorta throw

-vote TBD

Best scum to yeet is Halloween
    But if we assume that Don’t Ask isn’t his partner then TBD Def is.
    I’d rather yeet Halloween but I’ve decided I won’t do it until I see someone else actually caring enough to do so on their own.
    I've no love for Halloween, would vote them.

45. ISO #1195

I want to know everyone's opinion on this situation and come to a common agreement

I dont want a yes or no answer any scum can join it in to blend in

I want to know their first lynch and their second lynch priority targets and their scum/town reads on others
    I agree. 12 hours to EoD2 - everyone should at least provide some form of summary on their views in this game.
    Including you yourself @S-FM Dont Ask . If you asked it, you should have at least lead by example.

This is especially helpful for the fact that about half the players are in some weird tunnels. And some who have become less active ever since their slots are no longer talked about.

I have a process of elimination:
    Firstly, TBD and Spain are the only players whom I have the slightest mechanical reason to trust them - the fact that they didn't attempt to copy my role when I made it public knowledge of having a, potentially, anti-town power. Though TBD's motivation in the game seems to be directly linked to how much attention his slot is getting, and Spain sometimes feels weird.
    Then there's FDL and Egypt - the players who make the most sense in the game, seem the most genuine and solvy. Though, it feels to me like, just like TBD, FDL has gone off grid. And there's the case of the missing potato regarding Egypt. But there's some weird 'people getting no feedback or getting RB'ed' thing going on so I disregard that.
    Now my process of elimination has led me to 3 players: Sauron, DA, Halloween.
    I'm having trouble imagining a scum playing like Sauron does. It's unlikely that a scum would keep being so Tunneled D2 when almost everyone has expressed such a destain for it.

As of right now, I support lynching either DA or Halloween - simply by the fact that they are the only slots whom I don't see a reason to trust. Even if my reads on others are fairly weak, they are still better than 0.

The problem about Halloween's slot though is that it gives close to 0 information. The only information I can think of is it would confirm TBD Town.
    Opinions regarding DA have been more divided.

These are my current views on the game. I can only hope that people realize that our best chance to solve this game is if we all work together.

Please, let's follow DA's request. Though an even better request would be to read the game or lead by example, but let's not split hairs..

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

Which question? The one that's already been answered previous which you just choose to ignore, or the one where you are having a right moan because you saw my name? Yet when that happens to you, you pull a right hissy fit.

50. ISO #1200

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    I double checked my lengthy role card, asked some questions to the host, and have determined that I'm town.

Can someone show me the post where acidegypt claimed scum so I can vote them?

thanks
    I really don't like the way you determined yourself tow.