2. bakermir
    3. auwt
    4. ganelon
    5. varcron
    6. zedus
    7. stealthbomber16
    8. secondpassing

will start after magellan

Last edited by naz; July 18th, 2020 at 09:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

/sign

I love that burger XD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

/sign

What if the town lynches a town and no mafias voted for that lynch? Wouldn't that technically result in a draw since the setup says the mafia must lynch a town (implying they had involvement in the lynch) in order to win?

Its entirely possible with only 5 votes needed to lynch, and there's 6 townies. Even possible mayor, for that matter.

And if the mafia didn't need to be involved, a better wording for the wincon should be: " Mafia: A Town is lynched " rather than " Mafia: Lynch 1 Town "
    Last edited by MartinGG99; July 8th, 2020 at 12:32 PM. Reason: grammar/elaboration
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #4

thanks Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    /sign

What if the town lynches a town and no mafias voted for that lynch? Wouldn't that technically result in a draw since the setup says the mafia must lynch a town (implying they had involvement in the lynch) in order to win?

Its entirely possible with only 5 votes needed to lynch, and there's 6 townies. Even possible mayor, for that matter.

And if the mafia didn't need to be involved, a better wording for the wincon should be: " Mafia: A Town is lynched " rather than " Mafia: Lynch 1 Town "
    i doubt a mafia will not be on a town lynch, but if that is the case then mafia does not win.
    also deeper in the thread it is asked what if the 5 votes are not reached -- the reply is that both factions lose

play to your win condition :)*♡
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Who would eat a burger with marshmallows in it? I wouldn't.
    So evil. And so true. =(
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #9
    Ganelon

/sign

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Can someone explain what does that "instant" means?
    To me, "Instant" means this:

To happen very quickly or immediately
    Like happening within a second. It was immediate.

Here, "Instant" in "Instant Mafia" is part of the setup name. It could be named "Instant Mafia" because of the fact that it has no night phase, and lasts only 1 day phase. So, compared to other setups or games of Mafia, it is instantaneous, relatively speaking. And, of course, it's a game of Mafia. So it is named "Instant Mafia".

I could be slightly wrong since I didn't name the setup.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #13

it's instant because the game is decided the instant someone is voted/hammered :3

also on a separate note, i encourage you ALL to not make this game 465435 posts please...i picked this setup for its low commitment and to have a chill game UwU

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i doubt a mafia will not be on a town lynch, but if that is the case then mafia does not win.
    also deeper in the thread it is asked what if the 5 votes are not reached -- the reply is that both factions lose

play to your win condition *♡
    @Zedus

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

game is full; if there is more interest, i can work the setup to accommodate probs. :3

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

haha, i like the idea but i don't think a jester would be able to win. i would need much more signs to balance the game. currently mafia is 25% of the town and 2/5 votes to lynch ;/ i would like to keep that balance.

but before i roll game i am going to DM everyone to make sure they will still be able to play in the 72 hours, since we still don't know exactly when that is. i'll give about 48 hr to confirm PM, and if they don't I'll hit up the reserves. I have a feeling some may forget that they signed ;p

24. ISO #24

also lmaoooo thanks Bill Rep

25. ISO #25

haha, i like the idea but i don't think a jester would be able to win. i would need much more signs to balance the game. currently mafia is 25% of the town and 2/5 votes to lynch ;/ i would like to keep that balance.

but before i roll game i am going to DM everyone to make sure they will still be able to play in the 72 hours, since we still don't know exactly when that is. i'll give about 48 hr to confirm PM, and if they don't I'll hit up the reserves. I have a feeling some may forget that they signed ;p
    I also have that feeling lol. /scumfirming my availability
    also lmaoooo thanks Bill Rep
    Hahaha yes

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Maybe there is 10 ppl setup for Bakermir?
    Commander, add jester?
    Oh, jester is a highly sophisticated role. It is a great pleasure when I am trying to survive till late game in the SC2 mod and get lynched

That's all cool. I wasn't expecting you to break the setup. Keep me in reserve and if someone can't make it, sign me up. I am around

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You doing reserves NAz?
    yis
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    /observe
    no u

31. ISO #31

@naz

I'm on a game on MU, and from what I can see it might not end before Magellan ends. Especially if parts of Magellan are being quickened up now.

I'll have to /out just to be safe.

@bakermir

you get to play / be in, if I understand the signups here correctly.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #32

I have messaged everyone on the sign list last night! Please check your PMs @bakermir @Ganelon @Stealthbomber16 @Zedus @Varcron @secondpassing

merci♡

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    So evil. And so true. =(
    Roasting MM on an open fire to make smores .
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

34. ISO #34

Can someone explain what does that "instant" means?
    Instant (noun)

in·​stant | \ ˈin(t)-stənt

Definition of instant

(Entry 1 of 2)

1: an infinitesimal space of time
    especially : a point in time separating two states
    at the instant of death

2: the present or current month

Instant (adjective)

Definition of instant (Entry 2 of 2)

1: produced or occurring with or as if with extreme rapidity and ease

2: IMMEDIATE, DIRECT
    the play was an instant success

3a(1): premixed or precooked for easy final preparation
    instant pudding
    (2): appearing in or as if in ready-to-use form
    instant poetry

b: immediately soluble in water
    instant coffee

4a: PRESENT, CURRENT
    previous felonies not related to the instant crime
    b: of or occurring in the present month —abbreviation inst

5: IMPORTUNATE, URGENT

Source:
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/instant
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

thanks reserves! no longer needed, but observer chat is open. just dm on discord / private message me your discord if i don't have you to join.

37. ISO #37