Results 951 to 1,000 of 1574
  1. ISO #951

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pig Spider Monkey View Post
    Did someone seriously Vanillaize me? Lol.
    Well technically It’s Semi Vanilla and not completely vanilla as I have the ability to Moo so I’ll Moo I guess lol.
    Not sure if Scum did this or it was part of Bibble’s ability.

Anywho, I’m surprised that Bibble was Town.
    I’m assuming the person who was going to shoot Birdie Shot Bibble due to the fact Birdie was lynched.
    I Re-Evaluated during the night and came to the conclusion that Bibble/oooo/Unfunny are never all Town.
    That being said. My vote for today will be for either oooo or Unfunny.
    I’m also assuming this is MYLO? So we need to make sure we lynch a Scum today.

I’m still Confident on Chernobyl and Piss Sun being Town.
    Not sure on anyone else anymore.
    I also gave Chernobyl my Nut last night as well.

Before I vote though I want to let everyone else get on and see what their current take is.
    I am town here. The fact you would think I would be scum with the mods dising me at start is laffable. Day 1 I had to play week and submissive. Day 2 I have to play as Tony the Tiger.

My role has nothing to do with being funny or unfunny. I don’t give a crap if people find me funny. I am basicly a town doc. I hard claim town PR.

Do you think if I was scum I would have alll that going agesnt me at start. So now tell me what makes you town?

6. ISO #956

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    Told you Lemon is scum. Was my #1 suspect list, and scumhammered after.

Now I want to confirm myself.

I used my blessing of protection for Pissed sun last night which made him immune to night attacks sort of like a doctor. Night 3 I will use another support ability on someone.

Also I received the nut this night and I like it. Thank you, squirrel goodness!

How dare you send me another box of cereal
    -vote S-FM Chernobyl

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    I am town here. The fact you would think I would be scum with the mods dising me at start is laffable. Day 1 I had to play week and submissive. Day 2 I have to play as Tony the Tiger.

My role has nothing to do with being funny or unfunny. I don’t give a crap if people find me funny. I am basicly a town doc. I hard claim town PR.

Do you think if I was scum I would have alll that going agesnt me at start. So now tell me what makes you town?
    Pretty sure alignments are RNG’ed.
    So your role doesn’t mean anything.
    Now you ask what makes me Town.
    Well while I don’t have any mechanical evidence on me that proves I’m Town, I can say I’ve been trying to solve all game.
    I’ve promoted activity and I have been making night action choices that come more from a town PoV over a Scum PoV.
    I gave Piss Sun my Nut N1. And N2 I gave Chernobyl my Nut.
    Now I’m a Cow and have no Nut.
    So let me ask you this, who did you target N1 and N2 with your Doc ability?

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

Well while I don’t have any mechanical evidence on me that proves I’m Town, I can say I’ve been trying to solve all game.
    I’ve promoted activity and I have been making night action choices that come more from a town PoV over a Scum PoV.
    Yes, I received the nut. And it was useful. Pig Spider Monkey is town.

12. ISO #962

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM oooo View Post
    He sent it to me

I passed it along to you for the luls
    You can give it back for him. Or for me, I will eat it, I don't care. Once more, I blessed Pissed Sun this night with night immunity. We still can lynch him during the day, but I think he is town.
    Unfunny is town too, I think. Unfunny, stop voting me, I am almost double confirmed town support, and I know there is another support and also Lookout/Detective-like role. Focus on shady persons.

Pig Spider Monkey is trusted.

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Piss Sun View Post
    I ate something, it gave me 2 votes.

I ate another thing, it made me go fucking psycho and have an alter ego.

I became night immune. It's likely someone tried to kill me but I couldn't die.

I used my role to confirm there is no red(mafia)alignment.

These are the facts.
    Are you the turncoat?

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

Oh and I should mention with the Cow Moo, about 20 minutes later I lost the permanent chat I had with the Wraith that was talking to me since middle of D1.

Not that I think its indicative of Pig Spider Monkey, since he was given it forcibly. Unless he created the role and knows what it does, but trying to figure that out would be a little bit pointless given the game restrictions.

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

Going to refer to Pig Spider Monkey as PSM from now on for simplicity's sake.

Spoiler : Point 1 :

It’s like you post that and dip.

-vote S-FM Birdie

Until I see more and I’m not talking about cluster. I want actual game related content.
    my vote stays.
    Demonstrates disliking of low-activity...

Ok so I don’t really like Bibble. He pushes on the fact ooooo responded and repeated what a host said yet it was part of ooo’s role and he proved that here.
    If Bibble made ooo’s role, I’m pretty sure that always confirms him as scum.

For RN though I’ll continue reading.
    Only to attack Bibble as soon as Bibble starts posting a fair bit.

Spoiler : Point 2 :

NAI posts. @S-FM Piss Sun
    Can I have your full read on oooo?
    @S-FM Chernobyl Do you have a case on Jolly?
    I see no real bandwagon is being formed. (Host’s doesn’t count) so I think I’ll go ahead and start one.

-vote S-FM Birdie

Seems to be a common scum read, let’s see how they react under pressure.
    Hmm.
    Been reading back a bit.
    What’s your opinion on Cats Bibble?
    And question for Jolly.
    What’s your opinion on Bibble?
    Oh Lemon Man.
    Where do you stand right now?
    Here.
    Both Unfunny and Piss Sun made reads.
    In case you missed it.
    Can I have a full readslist from where you currently stand RN?
    Or at least your stance regarding oooo and Unfunny.
    Wait sorry I’m brain farting, you have him in your TR’s.
    What’s your reasoning for it though.
    Well technically It’s Semi Vanilla and not completely vanilla as I have the ability to Moo so I’ll Moo I guess lol.

I’m assuming the person who was going to shoot Birdie Shot Bibble due to the fact Birdie was lynched.
    I Re-Evaluated during the night and came to the conclusion that Bibble/oooo/Unfunny are never all Town.

Before I vote though I want to let everyone else get on and see what their current take is.

Repeatedly shows signs of collecting information from others based on their reads. He seems way too focused on the idea of a "consensus" than actual scum-hunting here.

Normally, I would allow questions like that if they're asked to a few select people. But here he's just asking EVERYONE (Not just through the post above but throughout the game!) as if he's ready to try and manipulate us through "consensus".

Please keep note this doesn't show case all of his posts that inquire for the same or similar pieces/types of information.

Spoiler : Scummy Irony? :

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bibble View Post
    where the hell are you all
    I was sleeping.
    Where is everybody?
    I go to sleep, wake up and the only one who’s posted is Chernobyl.
    Now this I can't say is intentional but....its possible if PSM is scum here then all he's doing right here is to try and repeat one of Bibble's posts since he flipped town in order to look like town.

??? What's the point of this given what you said earlier ???

Spoiler : Point 3 :

I see no real bandwagon is being formed. (Host’s doesn’t count) so I think I’ll go ahead and start one.

-vote S-FM Birdie

Seems to be a common scum read, let’s see how they react under pressure.

So let me get this straight: You voted Birdie to start a train and do "pressure" earlier and yet you're not doing that so far on D3 even though its quite obvious you're going to choose either of them? Or are you leaving this as a setup to saying (in the future) "Oh one of them must be town and the other scum, so if we accidentally lynch the town today, then tomorrow we'll lynch the REAL scum"

Alright. I think this puts my thoughts and feelings in a rather cohesive manner, if not then I hope you can understand what I'm getting at here.

I honestly think PSM is just being manipulative. Don't forget, Bibble hinted at it earlier....

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bibble View Post
    when you shitpost, you shitpost for fun, you don't feel the need to say 'oh but I'm shitposting because there's no info to get out of this game', unless you're scum trying to find a way not to contribute without having to lurk.

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jolly Rancher View Post
    Well if yall don't vote in there then there's not much I can do about that.

Its just my personal belief that he is scum.
    I'm very much more than likely not going to move my vote unless someone else who I think is possibly scum is at L-1, on the basis that I'm curious as to who the Aztec had set up to kill last night that's going to die on n3.

Assuming it gives no feedback, because Lemon didn't seem to say anything about that.

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    You can give it back for him. Or for me, I will eat it, I don't care. Once more, I blessed Pissed Sun this night with night immunity. We still can lynch him during the day, but I think he is town.
    Unfunny is town too, I think. Unfunny, stop voting me, I am almost double confirmed town support, and I know there is another support and also Lookout/Detective-like role. Focus on shady persons.

Pig Spider Monkey is trusted.
    I am support doc.

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

37. ISO #987

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

42. ISO #992

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

I am more than town support. I guess I can let you all know. I am a town role that gets more powerful everyday. I start out day 1 weak being dissed by mods. Night 1 I got the ability to stop an night kill. Day 2 I earn the power to stop being dissed by mods. Night 2 I still can stop night kill. Day 3 I get the power to roleblock with my power to stop a night KP. So who would be best to Roleblock. I am putting the night save on myself. So I don’t die at night. I lied about being a failed comic to cover up so mafia would not know my role in case one of them made it.

49. ISO #999

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Piss Sun View Post
    How did you use it exactly?
    I can create provision with different useful properties. You received blessed cereals (with NI bonus) from me.
    Also there is someone who deliver strange cereals, probably some neutral version of my role. You can give it to me, I am ok with tasting it. If I die, you will have useful info.
    I will not call my target for next night, but I will reveal it day 3 (If I survive).

Also I confirm that Pig Spider Monkey supported me this night. He is town for me.

Jolly, give us some info if you have, please. Your "thunder-dome" is unconstructive for town.

50. ISO #1000