S-FM The Cold War III - Page 63
Register

User Tag List

Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,150 of 3959
  1. ISO #3101

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Alright, I am halfway through, this is fcking tedious.

Also, I don't know why the search entries to be obsolete after a given amount of time, its even more of a problem since this retarded search engine shows only up to 500 entries and randomly.

Anyway, you guys will have an quite precise chart, only if the search engine would not work against me.

2. ISO #3102

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him. You will use your roleblock tonight, and your sacrifice will help us kill MM and Blink, and then, the victory will be mine." As he finished talking, he leaned forward to look into David's eyes, a huge gaping smile distorting his face; a sight of true darkness and evil. Compelled, David set out on his heinous task, for the glory of freedom...
    Is it possible to extend this into a full fanfic? I'd pay you to do that.

3. ISO #3103

4. ISO #3104

Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him. You will use your roleblock tonight, and your sacrifice will help us kill MM and Blink, and then, the victory will be mine." As he finished talking, he leaned forward to look into David's eyes, a huge gaping smile distorting his face; a sight of true darkness and evil. Compelled, David set out on his heinous task, for the glory of freedom...
    Are you into roleplaying?

5. ISO #3105

6. ISO #3106

7. ISO #3107

8. ISO #3108

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Specifically, I wanna see this for more pairings XD
    "Stop! I am a bodyguard!" The crowd is stunned. Almost nobody expected the man who was taken onto the pyre to scream such a revelation. The prophet, clad in dark tissues had foresee that Marshmallow Marshall would claim to be a town power role, but the rest of the town was stocked. What if he was telling the truth? What if all of it was an act? These thoughts ran through the minds of everybody present. "If you want to lynch me, fine, but I demand time to write my last will and convince you." Lenneth and Magoroth put their hands in the air, agreeing with the proposition. The town was now mostly silent, trying to digest this important piece of information. An angry farmer, still his pitchfork in hand, yells. "I am Blinkstalker and I want this man lynched!" His improvised weapon was shaken in Marshmallow Marshall general direction, with much anger. His face was red, and anyone could see a vein bulging on his forehead. "I think that the one responsible for me being on the pyre while I am a bodyguard is Unknown. I call him bollocks." The accused now points his finger at the man who mounted a case against him, and the townsmen eyes follow. "Yes! It's him! Burn him! Burn!" Blinkskater's pichfork now is turned against Unknown, with the same fit of rage and anger now directed towards his previous train driver. Taken aback, Unknown slightly steps back, words stumbling from his mouth as he did not expect an accusation of this scale. "You... you're scum Blink! You're totally scum!" The discussion started to heat up again, but another man came forward. "Ladies and gentlemen, I have the pleasure to invite you all aboard the rumox's lynch train." His combed hair was sparking in the last glimmers of light from the fading sun. Most people thought the man was crazy, but the train was new and seemed to run perfectly. Way too happy to climb down from the pyre, Marshmallow Marshall was the first to enter the train as he did not have to give the answers he promised while the town slowly followed. And as the train took off in the horizon, some passengers could still hear the voice of the angry farmer, still holding his pitchfork in the air, screaming. "Rumox is innocent you murderers! I want to burn Marshmallow Marshall! Or Unknown! Give them back!"

Not really a pairing, just fluff from EoD1 :P

9. ISO #3109

10. ISO #3110

11. ISO #3111

12. ISO #3112

"Stop! I am a bodyguard!" The crowd is stunned. Almost nobody expected the man who was taken onto the pyre to scream such a revelation. The prophet, clad in dark tissues had foresee that Marshmallow Marshall would claim to be a town power role, but the rest of the town was stocked. What if he was telling the truth? What if all of it was an act? These thoughts ran through the minds of everybody present. "If you want to lynch me, fine, but I demand time to write my last will and convince you." Lenneth and Magoroth put their hands in the air, agreeing with the proposition. The town was now mostly silent, trying to digest this important piece of information. An angry farmer, still his pitchfork in hand, yells. "I am Blinkstalker and I want this man lynched!" His improvised weapon was shaken in Marshmallow Marshall general direction, with much anger. His face was red, and anyone could see a vein bulging on his forehead. "I think that the one responsible for me being on the pyre while I am a bodyguard is Unknown. I call him bollocks." The accused now points his finger at the man who mounted a case against him, and the townsmen eyes follow. "Yes! It's him! Burn him! Burn!" Blinkskater's pichfork now is turned against Unknown, with the same fit of rage and anger now directed towards his previous train driver. Taken aback, Unknown slightly steps back, words stumbling from his mouth as he did not expect an accusation of this scale. "You... you're scum Blink! You're totally scum!" The discussion started to heat up again, but another man came forward. "Ladies and gentlemen, I have the pleasure to invite you all aboard the rumox's lynch train." His combed hair was sparking in the last glimmers of light from the fading sun. Most people thought the man was crazy, but the train was new and seemed to run perfectly. Way too happy to climb down from the pyre, Marshmallow Marshall was the first to enter the train as he did not have to give the answers he promised while the town slowly followed. And as the train took off in the horizon, some passengers could still hear the voice of the angry farmer, still holding his pitchfork in the air, screaming. "Rumox is innocent you murderers! I want to burn Marshmallow Marshall! Or Unknown! Give them back!"

ok, it's confirmed. We are making Fielzanks host a heavy storyline setup in the near future.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

13. ISO #3113
    Ganelon

I would not be surprisec at all if yzb25 were scum. I have left him alone for now, because I felt there were scmier people than him, but... I'll tell you my reasons when I have more time to post in-depth

14. ISO #3114
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    Magoroth also harclaimed Trotsky on Juny 4th.
    I never hardclaimed Trotsky? Unless you are talking about that Fake claim on d1

15. ISO #3115

laughed so hard omg
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

16. ISO #3116

17. ISO #3117

18. ISO #3118

Hmmm, now I want a go:

President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. The first day was successful, he thinks to himself. The Rumox lynch occurred exactly when he planned it and exactly how he planned it. Reliable, efficient and profitable - like capitalism itself. He had deduced the "information" Dunna constantly harped on about was that he was actually Trotsky. Using his profound, 9000 IQ intellect, he deduced this was the case with 97% accuracy and was 99% sure if he claimed Trotsky Dunna would continue to hide his "information", or noone would give poor Dunna the attention he longed for!

But that was behind him now. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam ('If only yzb was my partner' he internally wished). Out loud, Fielz said: 'Gentleman, the soul of capitalism is meritocracy... But how, do you accumulate merit in a game like this?' Fielz answered himself this time: 'I'll tell you how. You DEBATE! Freedom of speech is the blood of our society, after all, so you must debate.' And then Fielz told them his masterplan 'I have deduced the real TPR is unknown, but I shall be using my connections to disconnect him from the game tomorrow. In the meantime, the two of you shall compete for the title of TPR. The winner shall be my Vice-President.'

And so his minions set forth to win his favor. Of course, they would both fall in the end, for the true soul of capitalism is not meritocracy - it is monopoly.

19. ISO #3119
    Ganelon

I think Dunna's fine tbh LOL.
    Don't bother with him he's basically like a random read generator.
    Agreed. I view Mag as the safe 99% lynch, and I view Blink as the not-so-safe 80% lynch at this point. But I'm trying not to get into a tunnel of lynching Mag (like blink has with mm) cuz that'd stagnate the game.
    You know I don't put much stock on meta in the first place, I'm just curious to see if you think Blink's meta read appears genuine from the POV of someone who values meta.
    My, my. You think very little of him LOL.

@Fielzanks thoughts on this? (sorry for pinging you a lot recently)
    yh blink is not the town leader do not follow his scummy ass.
    There quotes, especially the last two, make me believe that yzb is scum

20. ISO #3120

21. ISO #3121

Hmmm, now I want a go:

President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. The first day was successful, he thinks to himself. The Rumox lynch occurred exactly when he planned it and exactly how he planned it. Reliable, efficient and profitable - like capitalism itself. He had deduced the "information" Dunna constantly harped on about was that he was actually Trotsky. Using his profound, 9000 IQ intellect, he deduced this was the case with 97% accuracy and was 99% sure if he claimed Trotsky Dunna would continue to hide his "information", or noone would give poor Dunna the attention he longed for!

But that was behind him now. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam ('If only yzb was my partner' he internally wished). Out loud, Fielz said: 'Gentleman, the soul of capitalism is meritocracy... But how, do you accumulate merit in a game like this?' Fielz answered himself this time: 'I'll tell you how. You DEBATE! Freedom of speech is the blood of our society, after all, so you must debate.' And then Fielz told them his masterplan 'I have deduced the real TPR is unknown, but I shall be using my connections to disconnect him from the game tomorrow. In the meantime, the two of you shall compete for the title of TPR. The winner shall be my Vice-President.'

And so his minions set forth to win his favor. Of course, they would both fall in the end, for the true soul of capitalism is not meritocracy - it is monopoly.
    My god, the madman!

22. ISO #3122
    Ganelon

@yzb25 , you and I both know what is up with Dunna. Care to explain why you think he is town?
    -vote yzb25

Get reddy bois, if I'm right on this something awful's going to happen. @blinkskater I demand your assistance

23. ISO #3123

24. ISO #3124

25. ISO #3125

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    What are you even talking about? There certainly weren't 500 votes, are you just still shitposting lol?
    Using your specified way to search for entries didn't change the total number of entries, E.G SO EVEN WITH THE PROPRIETARY BB CODE VERSION OF YOURS THERE WERE 500 ENTRIES.

26. ISO #3126

27. ISO #3127
    Ganelon

I have seen yzb focus on me almost 5he entire game. Not ONE person has given me that much attention during this game.

28. ISO #3128

29. ISO #3129

30. ISO #3130

Hmmm, now I want a go:

Oh my god that's also genius!

Gotta love the game slowing down sometimes :P

31. ISO #3131

32. ISO #3132

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    Using your specified way to search for entries didn't change the total number of entries, E.G SO EVEN WITH THE PROPRIETARY BB CODE VERSION OF YOURS THERE WERE 500 ENTRIES.
    Ah you're right, it shows everything with vote in it

33. ISO #3133
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I have seen yzb focus on me almost 5he entire game. Not ONE person has given me that much attention during this game.
    There is one more reason: "you're actually the worst". Shadily buddying blink and scumslippomg all in one post. It is NOT a townish thing to tell someone they suck, because town does not hive a shot about that. And that implies that mr. Here is townreading me, and he's been saying all day long that he wantse lynched.

34. ISO #3134

35. ISO #3135

36. ISO #3136

37. ISO #3137
    Ganelon

You still haven't answered who you would be in a team with if you were scum
    My guess is yzb and Unknown.

38. ISO #3138

39. ISO #3139

40. ISO #3140

There quotes, especially the last two, make me believe that yzb is scum
    Do you want me to reply to this? You're going to need to elaborate on what looks scummy about it if so.

@yzb25 , you and I both know what is up with Dunna. Care to explain why you think he is town?
    -vote yzb25

Get reddy bois, if I'm right on this something awful's going to happen. @blinkskater I demand your assistance
    I don't know what's up with Dunna, as a matter of fact, but there was a time when I'd say I lightly townread him. Do you know what's going on with Dunna?

I can't actually remember saying the first quote you gave me. Generally, but not always, how much I think something needs to be said / how certain I am that it's true is directly proportional to how much I talk about it. If it's a random thing I said in isolation 1000 posts ago chances are it was something I said out of impulse like a moron. But if you tell me the post number I can probably recollect my thought process.

41. ISO #3141

42. ISO #3142

43. ISO #3143
    Ganelon

@Fielzanks , you willing to help me pressure yzb25?

44. ISO #3144

45. ISO #3145

46. ISO #3146
    Ganelon

I am saying that for a guy that I left feeling confused you are very interested in my posts.

47. ISO #3147

Do you want me to reply to this? You're going to need to elaborate on what looks scummy about it if so.

I don't know what's up with Dunna, as a matter of fact, but there was a time when I'd say I lightly townread him. Do you know what's going on with Dunna?

I can't actually remember saying the first quote you gave me. Generally, but not always, how much I think something needs to be said / how certain I am that it's true is directly proportional to how much I talk about it. If it's a random thing I said in isolation 1000 posts ago chances are it was something I said out of impulse like a moron. But if you tell me the post number I can probably recollect my thought process.
    Are you slightly retarded?

48. ISO #3148

49. ISO #3149

-vote yzb25
    Magoroth is right that you're fully capable to be very competent and THAT you haven't been much on the spotlight. Due to mid-day 1 interactions we deduced that one of the inactives may have been scum; and there you are. You did not hammer MM, you will be against him today since you want to sack him and you've been really on the spot for the most of the game. What'dyou say?

50. ISO #3150