2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

6. ISO #1406

7. ISO #1407

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night 2 ★

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I'm actually surprised that you aren't the one that was killed. You obviously hinted at a great deal of PR abilities.

Why are you so confident in your abililty to live past day 1 when you explicitly said you are helpful from day 2? Why would they kill Martin who hasn't claimed anything in a room full of PR claims such as your self?
    I only claimed Medium that blesses, it’s not “a great deal of PR abilities” lmao.
    “So confident to live last day 1” idk man I said I’d accept death if I died day 1 but you seem my claim man lol, you should obviously know why I am useful past day 1 and would be beneficial to solving the wolves here lmao.
    Martin had softed? Lol. He was also not suspected like I was.

I had you as town, but this post no longer makes you town for me, you might be wolf tbh.

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I only claimed Medium that blesses, it’s not “a great deal of PR abilities” lmao.
    “So confident to live last day 1” idk man I said I’d accept death if I died day 1 but you seem my claim man lol, you should obviously know why I am useful past day 1 and would be beneficial to solving the wolves here lmao.
    Martin had softed? Lol. He was also not suspected like I was.

I had you as town, but this post no longer makes you town for me, you might be wolf tbh.
    why, for asking you a valid question? This is a poor reason to change your townlist and feels more like OMGUS.

See, if I know you are useful past day 1 and beneficial to solving wolves, why wouldn't wolves kill you? That is like an obvious target for mafia.

11. ISO #1411

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Because I know Banana since like 2014. Thats almost 9 years, I can tell his writing apart from Dark's
    Oh shit the dude actually had the fucking nerve to say it was fake despite the fact you can just put someone in as a medium to confirm?

Yeah this guys a fucking wolf.

-vote Ikarusdk

12. ISO #1412

why, for asking you a valid question? This is a poor reason to change your townlist and feels more like OMGUS.

See, if I know you are useful past day 1 and beneficial to solving wolves, why wouldn't wolves kill you? That is like an obvious target for mafia.
    Before anyone reads that as if im mafia and i know you were useful why wouldn't i kill

it was grammatical error, not a slip.

First to admit

13. ISO #1413

14. ISO #1414

Oh shit the dude actually had the fucking nerve to say it was fake despite the fact you can just put someone in as a medium to confirm?

-vote Ikarusdk
    there is no mention in my post at all that your claim was fake.

I believe in your claim.

What I don't trust is that you are town medium, and you could've amended banana's post.

That is where i was getting at.

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

17. ISO #1417

Before anyone reads that as if im mafia and i know you were useful why wouldn't i kill

it was grammatical error, not a slip.

First to admit
    i mean that is what i meant, what i didn't mean was i know im mafia so why wouldn't i kill.

smh. panicked because i realised how my post could've been read.

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

Martin's have a list of 5 or 6 people, it will be revealed to him that one of them is a confirmed town upon his death. Since he's dead he took that information to the grave. Thats why its important for us to get the information from him
    I hope he gets my name.
    Or even yours if your town so at least I would know it is true that mediums are all town and wolves probably desperately want us out due to it.

25. ISO #1425

Your change in tone and passive aggressiveness doesn't help alleviate my suspicion on you.

I don't perceive you as the type to go crazy the moment someone points finger at them (as some players did day 1)

But your tones have changed so much in this regard, I wonder if I prodded in your sore spot.

26. ISO #1426

27. ISO #1427

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Made up my mind. Was working on something like this earlier but I think I've finalized it.

Marshmallow Marshall
    Ultra
    Dark Magician
    Achro
    Macdougall
    Wiisp

Ordering is semi-important here. If Macdougall or anyone else on that list flips today I will be putting Banana in the same spot.

speaking of that, here is vc so far

TheBananaBaroness (3):
    ikarusdk, Kutiplz, Stellaria
    macdougall (4):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Wiisp, Dark Magician, MartinGG99
    Achro (3):
    Ultra, TheBananaBaroness, powerofdeath
    Kutiplz (1):
    macdougall
    Arrow (1):
    Loldebite
    this was his list

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429

Why would both mediums be wolves?
    Lmao.
    I don't necessarily think that all three of these slots are wolf, DM. What it means is that I think, for the moment, that at least one of them is wolf, and I want to see one of these three slots get resolved. (Hopefully, anyway)

30. ISO #1430

Ikarusdk, Stellaria, Kutiplz, Ultra, Mac, Achro, MartinGG
    Stellar is obvious town.
    Kuti is probably town.
    I vibe town Ultra however Banana thinks they might be wolf.
    Mac I’ve wolf read yesterday, I’m torn on them today but I wouldn’t be surprised if they were wolf because as I said previously their progression on my slot was bad, however their reason for townreading me was pretty damn good but sounded very efforty? If that makes sense?
    Ikarudk I did town read day 1 but from their posts today, they are my top pick for wolf right now.

31. ISO #1431

32. ISO #1432

I love it how we all agree Achro is neutral because of his insistence despite no evidence for it.
    I love it how we all refuse to go there.
    Myself included.
    This is bad post, banana went there I think, POD started the fucking train up.

Ikaru not only said “refuse to go there” that makes this post wolfy but also said “love it how we all agree Achro is neutral” and “despite no evidence for it” like they are trying to hinder Achro as another execution option without actually pushing for that or that idea.

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

This is bad post, banana went there I think, POD started the fucking train up.

Ikaru not only said “refuse to go there” that makes this post wolfy but also said “love it how we all agree Achro is neutral” and “despite no evidence for it” like they are trying to hinder Achro as another execution option without actually pushing for that or that idea.
    actually it was me who went there, yesterday

i said that i thought Achro couldve been townie actually
    now that he's basically claimed warlock it's a moot point

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

37. ISO #1437

They aren’t valid though? Not if you like actually think about the question you asked? Lmao.
    You also didn’t ask a question in your first part there, your first part was obviously shade towards my slot lol.

And the question you did ask right here is an example of how invalid your fucking questions are lol.
    You already asked this and I already explained it’s because I am suspected.

38. ISO #1438

Here was some things that was also said from Banana afterwards:

Banana says they died because scum saw an advantage to drop a hinted at PR that me and POD refused to “shut up about” as they put it.
    They also told me to not push or vote POD today.
    They said the slot can be analyzed further but seeing who POD picks as the Heatmiser (other anonymous medium, I am the Frostmiser.)
    Told me if POD is town we lose so much, said if they are scum that can be found out

Also they talk about Gopher who I think is Ultra?
    They say there was a post they made about banana hinting at their claim but not claiming it and then called Banana obnoxious which didn’t sit well with Banana.

Banana told MM earlier that they were refusing to claim and Banana kept trying to downgrade me from claiming them to be Ghost of Christmas Past.
    Then they bring up Post #1179
    Banana said that both the VT claim and the neutral claim were low risk votes and we lose nothing of value if we're wrong.
    They were alluding to the fact because of their claims we wouldn’t lose a PR.
    Gopher says “What makes Mac lower value than you”?
    Banana told me “this can be interpreted two ways: he thinks I'm stating that I'm a higher value player (not at all what I'm alluding to), or he thinks that I'm alluding to being a PR”
    Banana then follows up by saying they never claimed anything about themselves but Gopher makes it about Banana’s role with that comment.

Then Banana replied “You’re gonna have to wait and see” in post #1182
    and he says in post #1189 that Banana was being obnoxious for garnering attention and flirting around their claim but not actually saying it.
    Which wasn’t what Banana was doing at all.

Banana says he’s the one that tried to poke some info out of them even though they were adamant for a long time that it wasn't going to happen, and that Banana despises setup spec especially on day 1, and that they didn't want Myself or POD claiming for them.
    They said if they responded any other way then they give away information banana doesn’t want to give.

Banana also says there was thoughts they could have said day 2 that MM knows they are more then capable of doing but MM kept saying stuff like “as long as you contribute later on”.

Banana is fairly certain there is a wolf in MM/Ultra? I think Ultra is Gopher, MM/Gopher they said.

Here’s also what Banana said if they are town.

Town!MM maybe just distancing from banana because they know its a lost cause and is truly worried about being miseliminated as town

Town!Gopher would just be gatekeeping

Banana then followed up with that if they are both town the game of mafia has evolved past the point where they can’t keep up properly to it

For the Record though, I still townread Ultra because I’m a stubborn piece of shit and still think they are tone town.
    But Banana has their take on the slot of which I shared.
    Thanks for sharing all of this. I am at work so I can't do much right now but as I stated right through the EOD I felt like Banana was going to be a miselim and really didn't want him to go, and I also felt like you were being positioned earlier in the day as one.

I am very keen to just townlock you, and I am also pretty fine with townlocking PoD. I think Achro is genuine, and I agree with you on Ultra. I think Ika is obvious town. I also had Martin in my towncore and now he's dead confirmed town. Ironically of my towncore he was my least confident member. Now that honour belongs to Stellaria.

The read that has changed for me the most is my Wiisp scumread. I am now relatively confident it's town Wiisp. I think he was genuine in his frustration with Banana and others at EOD yesterday and his approach is very towny now.

POE

Arrow
    Kuti
    Marshall

39. ISO #1439

there is no mention in my post at all that your claim was fake.

I believe in your claim.

What I don't trust is that you are town medium, and you could've amended banana's post.

That is where i was getting at.
    No where did I say you thought my Med claim was fake LMAO
    It’s BOLDED I was talking about.

Damn you’re a terrible group wolf eh? Haha.

40. ISO #1440

They aren’t valid though? Not if you like actually think about the question you asked? Lmao.
    You also didn’t ask a question in your first part there, your first part was obviously shade towards my slot lol.

And the question you did ask right here is an example of how invalid your fucking questions are lol.
    You already asked this and I already explained it’s because I am suspected.
    Yeah but we both know your wagon was going nowhere. At EoD it was between you and mac.

41. ISO #1441

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

No where did I say you thought my Med claim was fake LMAO
    It’s BOLDED I was talking about.

Damn you’re a terrible group wolf eh? Haha.

-vote Ikarusdk
    Ok there is 99.999999999% + 0.0000000001% possibility I misread the first sentence.

44. ISO #1444

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

I didnt like the way Stellaria's reaction to the Hydra thing. I think it was greatly exaggerated and feel like it was a bit dumbtelling. Especially after several posts by other people saying that Banana is not a hydra. Then Stellaria threw a fit and went ahead and voted Banana for it. Thats already -1

People who voted a mislem is also -1

I havent seen Stellaria making reads much this game yet beside this hydra incident. His playstyle is also pretty similar to a recent FM we had a couple months back when he was mafia.
    Interesting.

47. ISO #1447

48. ISO #1448

49. ISO #1449

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaria View Post
    I feel you are grossly misrepresenting the situation PoD.

I wanted people to pay more attention to Banana. I wanted people not to just give Banana a day 1 pass because supposedly someone on his hydra is new.

Kuti is the prime example of a person doing just that, and did not actually pay any attention to Banana until after I said something.

I made it apparent that if Banana wasn't a hydra, I'd be campaigning for everyone to vote for him.

Marshall outright told me to ask Frinckles. And I did. He was completely unaware of any hydras in this game.

Banana lied about frinckles signing off on Toad joining a hydra. Banana in fact outright admitted to not being in a hydra.

For being one of the top-posters, Banana was actively doing everything he could to not be helpful. And he was lying.

You cannot make me feel bad for being on that wagon. You cannot do it. Do not pass go and do not collect 20
    Towny and reasonable.

50. ISO #1450