Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 2691
  1. ISO #1551

2. ISO #1552

3. ISO #1553

4. ISO #1554

Re: MM Reads List

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Martin (NOT spewed by Zone or cleared by his vote on him; you can see in #962 that he wasn't so keen to lynch Zone juuust before he said stuff about himself being bad and then ended up voting Zone. Just look at his ISO and look for literally all his posts regarding Zone prior to his vote on him, and you'll see he doesn't look good AT ALL, on the contrary. Outside of that, before I called him out on it, he hadn't taken any strong stances (only that Ceko forced him to take some clearer (but not stronger) ones by questioning his post where he just listed posts he found interesting without explaining at all... #595, just follow the blue quote arrows to see the whole conversation), and he talked rather significantly about himself, even offering to link games without being asked to.)
    Had to convert the color here because having Mafia-Red can only be read for so much.

Outside of that, before I called him out on it, he hadn't taken any strong stances (only that Ceko forced him to take some clearer (but not stronger) ones by questioning his post where he just listed posts he found interesting without explaining at all...

I've explained this before. That early reads list was INTENDED to reaction-test Ceko. And it did, when the top two reads were Ceko's scum or suspicion reads:

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    CRINGE. iow, that read list looks scummy as helllll and there's no explanation to back it up either??? SMH.
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Since when did scum have no self-awareness? How come you've been seemingly rather opportunistic like this the whole game?
    This interaction was done in less than 2 minutes after Ceko's response. If believe me, you'll quite clearly see I was prepared to pressure him with vague statements about being oppertunisitic in order to see if he would react in a towny or scummy way.

Bake - While I am mostly trying to read independently read people for this game only, I also considered that in the past I've seen him as scum and it seems like he tries harder on D1 to get townread than he is now. (Hi FrostByte, yes I know this partially meta-based)

bruno - Yes, but I have town-read him before. I think his early actions and activity were a strong way to start off the game and put some pressure that may generate AI stuff. Among other reasons. Even if its arguable that he may be rude, I don't think its effectiveness can be doubted.

Gyr - Exactly. What kinda scum just votes Mike here lol

Ceko - Scum in the past have talked to new players. In fact, in my off-site game (that's still on-going but I'm dead town in it), a flipped scum was the only person to interact with me a bit in-depth early on with broad or usual questions like this. Everyone else didn't. Additionally, it feels fairly obvious that players here will eventually contribute to the game, it kinda just a bit fluff to me.

"i think ur solving the game like i am, but u haven't posted enough for me to believe ur not faking this."

Perhaps. There's a reason why I haven't pushed you, and this conversation was intentionally meant to reaction-test you. I think it would be unfair at this stage of the game to say if you're scum or town or neut, given the skill you have displayed so far in the game.
    Unless you're going to call all of that coincidence?

This is all evidence of me putting effort into getting more solid reads; Effort that is done because I only had a few solid reads at the time and needed more.

To attack it as evidence of not having any is the WRONG way to look at it because that's exactly the reason why these posts and interactions exist!
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #1555

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

We have an hour before EoD. Let's lynch MM.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

6. ISO #1556

sorry, but u’ve made so many mistakes today. u should not be as widely townread as you are now. the fact i’m the only one alive who criticized ur play worries me.
    I should re-evaluate FrostByte at some point probably, maybe not today though.

What I town-read him at first seems to be stuff he believes in (and maybe partakes in) regardless of alignment, if I'm not mistaken.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

7. ISO #1557

sorry, but u’ve made so many mistakes today. u should not be as widely townread as you are now. the fact i’m the only one alive who criticized ur play worries me.
    You're tunneling me. You accused me of tunneling MM after like 2 posts because you were projecting tunneling onto me. If you're not scum then you're having a bad town game.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

8. ISO #1558

What I town-read him at first seems to be stuff he believes in (and maybe partakes in) regardless of alignment, if I'm not mistaken.

Please do this.

I don't follow

9. ISO #1559

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho
    Day 2 ends in 48 hours (and 20 minutes) at 4 PM MDT on Wednesday, 10/28/2020
    Invisible text here meant to make this post capable of posting just because it requires 2 non-quote characters in order to post
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

10. ISO #1560

You're tunneling me. You accused me of tunneling MM after like 2 posts because you were projecting tunneling onto me. If you're not scum then you're having a bad town game.
    Your tunneling accusation was literally YOU USED COLORS!!!! come on you can do better than that

11. ISO #1561

Invisible text here meant to make this post capable of posting just because it requires 2 non-quote characters in order to post
    lol i thought the days was hours

12. ISO #1562

[/COLOR]
    Please do this.

I don't follow
    I town-read you for your early entrance, and in particular #15. But then you recently said this:

And this, ladies and gentleman, is the point of being toxic in an FM.

It works IRL, too. If you think someone might be lying, come out of left field with some toxic shit and be aggressive. They can't think straight and they usually double down on their lie with some shit that doesn't make sense. Break that logic apart and throw it in their face. I fucking hate people who lie (outside of mafia ofc)
    Which makes me wonder if your other beliefs or opinions are held as strongly when scum as town?

I mean, I get you're complaining about the usage of M E T A in #15, and I think that may have been there as among your first posts because you believed in it and therefore instead of going some scummy deliberation you just snap-reacted and said that.

But what if you just did that because thats just how you are? I mean, the above quote seems fairly convincing you believe in strategies involving toxicity regardless of alignment

And there may be other tinfoil aspects that I would have to consider.

But its all just tinfoil for right now.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #1563

I town-read you for your early entrance, and in particular #15. But then you recently said this:

Which makes me wonder if your other beliefs or opinions are held as strongly when scum as town?

I mean, I get you're complaining about the usage of M E T A in #15, and I think that may have been there as among your first posts because you believed in it and therefore instead of going some scummy deliberation you just snap-reacted and said that.

But what if you just did that because thats just how you are? I mean, the above quote seems fairly convincing you believe in strategies involving toxicity regardless of alignment

Just because I'm being toxic doesn't mean I'm emotionally charged. It's understandable why you would assume that, but calling someone a faggot and telling them to fuck off doesn't require any specific emotion.

I'm being genuine and pretty much typing what I think in the moment, for the most part.

I am also being calculated and quick.

I'm scumhunting.

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

17. ISO #1567

Just because I'm being toxic doesn't mean I'm emotionally charged. It's understandable why you would assume that, but calling someone a faggot and telling them to fuck off doesn't require any specific emotion.

I'm being genuine and pretty much typing what I think in the moment, for the most part.

I am also being calculated and quick.

I'm scumhunting.
    A very towny post.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

18. ISO #1568

How positive are you that MM is more of a hit than baker.? Or they both a hit?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

19. ISO #1569

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    "Calculated & Quick" sounds like a food delivery service. Frostbit is not bright.
    yo wtf u actually caught frost in a direct lie. how can frost be “calculated” if he thought dry bones was a real role and if he got the eod time for today wrong??

this looks like a scumslip.

20. ISO #1570

yo wtf u actually caught frost in a direct lie. how can frost be “calculated” if he thought dry bones was a real role and if he got the eod time for today wrong??

Exactly. They are antonyms as well.

I'm not buying Frostbit's doublethink BS.

He doesn't even know what day it is. A rare time I can use that phrase literally.

21. ISO #1571

i’m townreading martin bc i was thinking the same thing about frost’s tirade on meta, although i didn’t connect that to his post about toxicity.

22. ISO #1572

23. ISO #1573

Exactly. They are antonyms as well.

I'm not buying Frostbit's doublethink BS.

He doesn't even know what day it is. A rare time I can use that phrase literally.
    You don't have to buy it. You have 0 credibility, literally nobody gives a shit about what you think

24. ISO #1574

How is it a scumslip? Do you, as town, 100% just type what you think and hit enter? Are you 100% transparent as town?

It wouldn't be a fucking slip, anyway. It was said on purpose, dingus.

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    How positive are you that MM is more of a hit than baker.? Or they both a hit?
    I'm not positive about anything

I think they're both scummy. MM is purposely misleading people over and over and acting like he doesn't understand what's going on. Bake seems opportunistic af.

27. ISO #1577

Imagine a world where everyone doesn't assume they're right all the time.

Then imagine a world in which voting is relevant and people need to be reminded of that.

28. ISO #1578

ren made a good point about u tho. u can’t refute that.
    tf are you talking about? Stop tunneling me and play the fucking game

29. ISO #1579

30. ISO #1580

31. ISO #1581

First you thought Dry Bones was real now this, are you even paying attention to the basic structure of the game?
    Just because you think on the surface level and don't understand shit doesn't mean shit doesn't make sense. You're dunning-kruger personified, fuck yourself with a chainsaw

32. ISO #1582

@FrostByte fuck u asshole suck my dick
    I was waiting for you to have the balls to actually vote me. You've been tunneling me for a long time now.

33. ISO #1583

I was waiting for you to have the balls to actually vote me. You've been tunneling me for a long time now.
    I went hard on MM and you immediately started tunneling me. Are you so sure he's town?

34. ISO #1584

and where is that wallpost about Bake's EoD yesterday? You said you had one but you ain't got shit

35. ISO #1585

MM has most votes, you started tunneling me hard after I questioned MM about his wrongness. You're linking yourself to him real hard.

Are you simping for him? You got a crush on him? You like a man in his red text uniform, do you?

36. ISO #1586

-vote frostbyte
    Only world frost can be scum in is 1

Bruno and Frost bussed the hell out of there partner.

And if you run that world I can only say one thing

Get the fuck out of here with that bull shit logic

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

37. ISO #1587

I think this game is mafia vers town I will bet money the neutrals are lurking just letting town and mafia go at it brining 0 attention to them selfs.

38. ISO #1588

I was waiting for someone else to say it.

I think MM and ceko are in love

39. ISO #1589

ceko is just too awkward to play it cool

40. ISO #1590

I remember being 14 and having a crush. I was awkward as fuck, too

41. ISO #1591

oh my god pls think beyond what my vote says at face-value

42. ISO #1592

i'm pretty sure u didn't mean to be anti-town, but u just were here.

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594

u know what @FrostByte @Mike u forced my hand. my vote on frost was half legitimate and half a reaction-test. my plan for today's eod was to get info from a frost wagon, then post my bake wall and push for my actual top scumread--BAKE. like @MartinGG99 said, frost should be looked into AFTER today.

u want my thoughts on mm too? i suspect he is pocketing me and ik he acted scummy on day 1 and the start of day 2. however, i waited for mm to tunnel a few people (instead of weakly prodding players like bad scum)--which he did. i don't agree w his tunnel on martin (i said this before), but he's acted townier than bake today. therefore, i probably won't vote him today.

is this the town!ceko u both were looking for? my plan for today was cut short. i'll post the wall @FrostByte was waiting for. apparently, the best thing to do in this situation is solely revolve discussion around mm and bake (i'm being sarcastic here. i already know bake or mm will be lynched today unless something crazy happens. gimme a break). i think the game is 60% solved from day 1, but every1 is treating it like it's 100% solved. @Mike u know i pulled the same shit off on you yesterday, so why would you defend frost so hard right off the bat?? u should've known what i was up to.

inb4 frost says "ceko was just buying time to write the bake wall," which would indicate to me that yet again, he hasn't understood anything i've been trying to argue. jesus christ. discussion is always good as long as u don't lose sight of ur original goal.

i didn't say any of this initially bc now scum knows my fucking plan. congratulations. u guys made me do it.

45. ISO #1595

first i'll post this. it's the beginning of a tunnel on bake, who i think is neutral:

4. bake was the first to claim that u were neutral, and his persistence in lynching u yesterday looked almost too scummy for scum!baker to pull off. more on bake later.
    5. your reaction to my push on you is similar to how i'd react if someone pushed me as town. +townpoints for you. i haven't locked you as town yet for one reason, but more on that later.
    on day 1, bake and mike insisted that mario check me last night.

i think bake is neutral for this because he drew attention to me after mike called me out. if he was scum, he wouldn't have said this in the thread.
    i think mike reacted the right (townie) way when i prodded him bc my vote was admittedly confusing as hell.

i hoped mario would claim a red check on me, but he hasn't and we're already well into day 2. this scum trap was unsuccessful. also, mike is in my towncore unless i iso him and find it scummy or if he starts doing some funky shit.

46. ISO #1596

now here's my wall about bake's eod. it's not complicated because it doesn't need to be. bake's scummy eod speaks for itself. frost might accuse me of making this wall up on the spot. we'll see.

Spoiler : baker wall :
    That is what I said about him last game but he is not my top lynch you are. The way you hard defended zone.

This is my issue. I also hard town read zone even called him my top town. But when Bruno made his case agent him. I stoped and whet hmmmm. Wait that makes sence wow I may be wrong. Bruno made a lot of hard facts ageist Zone. You read everything that is just you. And you still Hard defended him all the way to the end. That does not add up. I will bet my life that you are his partner. And don’t give me crap that you hammered you had no choice.

-vote bakermir
    I will bet anything you flip scum. I would love to see 2 scum flips in a row.
    bake's posts from eod show him attacking me, mike, rene, bruno, and martin. he said we were all better lynches than zone. his vote on mike is alarming because he neutral-read mike, but still voted mike with me--his HIGHEST scumread--until he was forced to hammer.

everything i just said is supported by quotes. check the spoiler:

Spoiler : day 1 eod :
    Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    im ok with ZONEQQ too

but i think Mike is a bigger threat
    -vote Mike
    mike is literally painting targets for mafia here
    MartinGG99 (3 [L-5]):
    Mike, Kenny, Marshmallow Marshall
    Renegade (1 [L-7]):
    FrostByte
    Bruno (2 [L-6]):
    Zone_Q11, Renegade
    Zone_Q11 (2 [L-6]):
    Bruno, MartinGG99
    Mike (2 [L-6]):
    theoneceko, bakermir
    Gyrlander (1 [L-7]):
    Dark Magician
    Kenny (1 [L-7]):
    Firebringer
    I can't believe I am voting someone together with my top scumread

we all suck
    ceko is my mafia read

you are my neutral read. you are helping mafia
    ceko got TR'd by a lot of people from different parties.

isn't that suspicious???
    mike you are doing the same thing in spirits and I am not having that AGAIN!
    Yes, playing as town is in your scumrange, we know it. you have 100% winrate as 3P and if we don't stop you soon, town is doomed.

I know no one is going to vote you today because scum will have to choose now between you and me. they either visit you or visit me tonight.

look at the game mike. scum is caught and you are doing your best to guide them so the game can be in your favour but not town.

I remember the town mike from Antivaxx, I called MM scum and thunderdomed him day 1 and you knew he was scum but you were nice to him so you thunderdomed zedus because you didn't wanted the game end on day 1. but when you scumhunt, I know you can find all the scum as town when you are REALLY TOWN. i read mildred game and that game isn't really a good example because of blackmail mechanics
    renegade and bruno distanced.

there is a possiblity they bussed each other hard
    they are just gamethrowing

let them
    town should be voting Mike for TPR hunting
    zone flip value = 0

you or martin are better options for flip value. ceko too.

or vote Mike the outed 3P
    nice thunderdome u scum
    yea zone is equally annoying as bruno

neither have flip value

GREAT SCUM THEATRE

when I flip tonight get the people who pushed for this lynch
    -vote zone_q11

town lose

btw, THANK YOU for making me re-read bake's eod posts. bake wasn't "hard defending" zone as you said, but he WAS trying to direct the lynch away from him.

looking back at this wall, i'll ignore my anger at mike and not scumread him for defending frost so hard.

47. ISO #1597

creating discussion outside of mm/bake will get me universally scumread. therefore, i will

-vote bakermir

turbo him for all i care. it's not like scum are hiding among lurkers. no, let's just focus on the highest posters for the entire game. i played a game with town!frinckles, and after i lynched scum on day 1, he said to vote among the lurkers (in more exact terms, to "raise the bar on your townreads"). if town mislynches today and tomorrow, i wonder if they'll follow this advice. or accuse me of being scum for suggesting it.

48. ISO #1598

creating discussion outside of mm/bake will get me universally scumread. therefore, i will

-vote bakermir

turbo him for all i care. it's not like scum are hiding among lurkers. no, let's just focus on the highest posters for the entire game. i played a game with town!frinckles, and after i lynched scum on day 1, he said to vote among the lurkers (in more exact terms, to "raise the bar on your townreads"). if town mislynches today and tomorrow, i wonder if they'll follow this advice. or accuse me of being scum for suggesting it.
    i exaggerated here but u get the point. i'm pissed. i'll just follow everyone else and live in tunnel town for now. after my two posts on bake, i'll have to continue focusing on bake or get scumread for being inconsistent.

49. ISO #1599

Actually, reading ceko's post, one of the quotes he showed looked weird to me when I looked at it again:

ceko got TR'd by a lot of people from different parties.

isn't that suspicious???
    Isn't it more common to not question people who are widely town-read until a point where the question is: "Why hasn't this person been night-killed yet?"

This looks weirrd, like an early-ish discredit attempt.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #1600

Actually, reading ceko's post, one of the quotes he showed looked weird to me when I looked at it again:

Isn't it more common to not question people who are widely town-read until a point where the question is: "Why hasn't this person been night-killed yet?"

This looks weirrd, like an early-ish discredit attempt.
    fyi, my bake wall includes EVERYTHING he posted at day 1 eod.