1. ISO #1501

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    im literally one of the Greatest EUMafians currently present afterall
    1 of 5 EUMafians
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #1502

3. ISO #1503

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You're playing poorly right now. This isn't even me hating on you. This is me disassembling your bad argument.
    that is exactly true but earlier you were using hate the same kind of hate you like using on rachyl

i dislike the fact how you try to avoid people who dont fit your playstyle well thats a terrible trait you should be ashamed of

i would gladly play with rachyl again!
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #1504

that is exactly true but earlier you were using hate the same kind of hate you like using on rachyl

i dislike the fact how you try to avoid people who dont fit your playstyle well thats a terrible trait you should be ashamed of

Is that even a defense?

5. ISO #1505

Rachyl isn't even playing tho. She's just spamming quotes from something irrelevant to the topic at hand. Rachyl is probably a good person but being a good person is irrelevant in this game.

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    MM not really pushed for a mytrophywife or Efe lynch except at the very end.
    MM pushed for me not trophy

MM just pushed me cause IDK tbh it was one of his stupidiest plays ever it was soo dumb that i forgot how it was a normal one?

OH RIGHT IT WAS META I REMEMBER NOW!

MM meta voted me but only fooled/lynched himself

Me Having Letting Him Live As Scum Would Have Just Scumread Me In The Double Thought Side

Unlike That Reading Type Blink Will Stay As A Scumread For Me
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #1508

ok...for a while reading this crap I didn't feel any type of way about Efe..but this defense is bad lol. I've never seen him flounder like this, but ya'll are also pushing him very hard. If he flips town, sb16, blink, and whoever else could be cult team? Idfk I'm just gonna stick with who i know for 100% fact will flip scum
    -vote rachyl

Or Kenny tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Rachyl isn't even playing tho. She's just spamming quotes from something irrelevant to the topic at hand. Rachyl is probably a good person but being a good person is irrelevant in this game.
    irrelevant depending on the reading type you are using

i townread people for being gay and was right one game in FM
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #1511

im literally one of the Greatest EUMafians currently present afterall
    it's so sad that you think that is something to boast about lol
    also it's not true : )
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ok...for a while reading this crap I didn't feel any type of way about Efe..but this defense is bad lol. I've never seen him flounder like this, but ya'll are also pushing him very hard. If he flips town, sb16, blink, and whoever else could be cult team? Idfk I'm just gonna stick with who i know for 100% fact will flip scum
    -vote rachyl

Or Kenny tbh
    what happened to your town read on me? HMMM? now i'm...according to you on a cult team with SB16 is EFE flips town? (which he wont)
    Is Efe your cult leader Naz?

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516

-vote rachyl

Or Kenny tbh
    My other 2 Scumreads, eh?? ANYONE but Efe right? Surely I have pointed out enough things about efe to warrant you to give him a scum read, since you read me as town right Naz?

17. ISO #1517

18. ISO #1518

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    My other 2 Scumreads, eh?? ANYONE but Efe right? Surely I have pointed out enough things about efe to warrant you to give him a scum read, since you read me as town right Naz?
    Honestly when you quoted the replies to your blackmail, I saw sb16 more scummy than Efe.

19. ISO #1519

20. ISO #1520

if you cant team me up with someone then you shouldnt scumread me like you normally shouldnt

Distorted.
    1.he is not EUMafian
    2.im better than him

Honestly when you quoted the replies to your blackmail, I saw sb16 more scummy than Efe.
    wtf? ty?
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #1521

-vote rachyl

Or Kenny tbh
    That something interesting, we need all town + agumon on the same person to lynch a cult, which won't probably happen.
    SB16/Blink didn't vote against MM, Naz didn't do so they all have a kind benefit of the doubt, but which is sure is Naz doesn't want to lynch Efe.
    It's either she doesn't think at all that Efe is scum, or she is cult WITH Efe.

Instead, she is willing to lynch Kenny.

22. ISO #1522

23. ISO #1523

if you cant team me up with someone then you shouldnt scumread me like you normally shouldnt

1.he is not EUMafian
    2.im better than him

wtf? ty?
    I literally have you teamed up with Rachyl and Kenny, But i'm starting to think it's you and naz, and i can potentially swap kenny and rachyl, i'm honestly leading more twords kenny ATM

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

26. ISO #1526

That something interesting, we need all town + agumon on the same person to lynch a cult, which won't probably happen.
    SB16/Blink didn't vote against MM, Naz didn't do so they all have a kind benefit of the doubt, but which is sure is Naz doesn't want to lynch Efe.
    It's either she doesn't think at all that Efe is scum, or she is cult WITH Efe.

Instead, she is willing to lynch Kenny.
    I feel more confident on my other reads over Efe, but ya if Efe is town he should be permanently banned already.
    Just leaving that for all of you.

27. ISO #1527

28. ISO #1528

29. ISO #1529

Light isn't here.
    Yes but with 4v3v1 and L-5, we need Light's vote.

Efe isn't going to die today.

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

Indeed of course Naz has been becoming scummier and scummier as the day goes on i've even mentioned this earlier in the day
    if you look at that :

Rachyl (3 [L-2]):
    Stealthbomber16, naz, Light_Yagami
    Efekannn02 (2 [L-3]):
    blinkskater, Lenneth
    blinkskater (2 [L-3]):
    Kenny, Efekannn02
    naz (1 [L-4]):
    Rachyl

The train for Efe is being derailled but we could easily lynch Rachyl with Blink and my vote. Since we need all town + agumon on a lynch, the 'easy lynch' right now is probably a lynch lead by scum.
    Efe is scummy af, even naz said so but it's very difficult to make her vote against him.

32. ISO #1532

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

if you look at that :

Rachyl (3 [L-2]):
    Stealthbomber16, naz, Light_Yagami
    Efekannn02 (2 [L-3]):
    blinkskater, Lenneth
    blinkskater (2 [L-3]):
    Kenny, Efekannn02
    naz (1 [L-4]):
    Rachyl

The train for Efe is being derailled but we could easily lynch Rachyl with Blink and my vote. Since we need all town + agumon on a lynch, the 'easy lynch' right now is probably a lynch lead by scum.
    Efe is scummy af, even naz said so but it's very difficult to make her vote against him.
    hey dude
    how many times did you play with me?
    i know its your first time experiencing a game with me like that but still you are kinda being scummy/dumb here
    I Like Ice Cream

35. ISO #1535

36. ISO #1536

37. ISO #1537

hey dude
    how many times did you play with me?
    i know its your first time experiencing a game with me like that but still you are kinda being scummy/dumb here
    I don't use meta read (most of the time), so how many times we played together doesn't matter.
    Anything else?

38. ISO #1538

hi all, i'm driving home will be back in about 2 hours. i share the same sentiments as sb16 with his large post. hopefully i will have time to share more thoughts, but no one reads them or interacts with them anyway, because the participation in this game has been awful. its a shame rachyl wasn't poisoned instead of blink because i would rather have his thoughts than hers or MMs.
    @Efekannn02 if u are town, can you read some of my posts and reply to some please? you're the only one who can bring new ideas at this point
    I'll also just leave this here

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

Also, I don't think blink was faking it yesterday because as scum, he would have no reason to have posted that list of reads. It's basically in the scum's pocket at this point. I trust blink as town for game reasons, and I only town read sb16, for similar reasons as blink, because he is just as frustrated as me by the way the game is going. Only towns would get frustrated that the game is going nowhere, scums are basking in it.
    Ok

wowwwww why hasn't arson burned yet omg lol he's gonna burn everyone
    clearly all 3 scums were on the hammer train at the end of the day there
    ?????????????????????

42. ISO #1542

Also, I don't think blink was faking it yesterday because as scum, he would have no reason to have posted that list of reads. It's basically in the scum's pocket at this point. I trust blink as town for game reasons, and I only town read sb16, for similar reasons as blink, because he is just as frustrated as me by the way the game is going. Only towns would get frustrated that the game is going nowhere, scums are basking in it.
    I am gonna sleep, I am gonna park my vote and bet on the arsonist !
    Let's see if tomorrow we will be able to lynch a scum or not.
    -vote skip
    are you kidding me m8

43. ISO #1543

44. ISO #1544

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

SB 16 DIDN'T POST ANYTHING..... EXCEPT "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK"
    Exactly??

50. ISO #1550