S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @naz your ISO makes complete sense I would vote Rachel with you but I'm pretty sure Kenny is also scum so I would vote either of them end of day...be back later
    What naz said and how rachyl acted was so obvious that I wonder why you need naz pointing out everything to realize that

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    SHE KNOWS THAT SHE IS THE MYOTISMON! I KNEW IT! THATS WHY SHE WANTS ME DEAD BECAUSE SHE IS EVIL. AND I AM A THREAT TO HER ^_^
    the only way you have to know that she is myotismon is to be her cultist buddy, which mean she converted you last night. Otherwise, you know nothing, Jon Snow !

your going down Naz! you stupid retard!
    Insulting people and not bringing anything on the table except your bubbly personality won't make people trust you in a FM.

If you notice early when i called naz out, she is backed into a corner and proclaims "when i flip town do you promise to suicide? " thats something someone says when they are backed into a corner this Naz is 100% the myotismon i am banking everything on it!!!
    that mean nothing.

@Rachyl , you are not a child and keep telling us that Naz is cult leader won't make us believe you. you have to...you know...convince us. And for now you are just spamming without arguing. Which is useless.

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

For the first time in FM history, here are my reads, without anybody asking for them!

Stealthbomber16
    yeet

Lenneth
    Large and in charge Lenneth is a good change, and I like this slot quite a bit.

naz
    Excellent defense under pressure (if you could call it that). naz has essentially proven herself to be town today, in my eyes.

Blinkskater
    I really don't know why I always read blink as town. He's been offering good commentary for most of the game, and his presence has never caused any issues. I think having some pressure on blink on D2 could be okay, because he seems like a likely cult convert.

Kenny
    Cult would not adamantly defend people like Kenny has been doing. Kenny has been very up front, no assumptions, no colorful language, just very sure of himself. Considering he said that this is his first FM game, he has been doing a fantastic job so far keeping discussion going and not letting it stagnate, which I think cult would be perfectly fine with doing. Still lower than Lenneth but I feel good about Kenny right now.
    ----------LINE OF PRO-LYNCH-----------

mrtrophywife
    2 posts. @mrtrophywife get back in here.

Spruance
    11 posts. @Spruance where is that loudmouthed spruance that used to play, the one who was very vocal. I want him back.

Rachyl
    I literally have no fucking clue what Rachyl is. This seems like standard rachyl play. Could be cultist, I dunno. Rachyl has the highest post count in the game but has not given much content. Definitely something I want to look into.

Marshmallow Marshall
    I had you above the line at first but... you... haven't really done anything so far? This is really weird for me to see because you're usually like what Lenneth is doing right now. It's like the two of you traded accounts. I want to see more from you. This seems like a potential cultist right now.

Light_Yagami
    Yagami is definitely Agumon.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I really don't see Rachyl as Myotismon, sorry. Maybe a cultist? But nobody in their right minds would recruit Rachyl N0.

While we might disagree on the fact that they are a head cultist, your posts have swayed me quite a bit, and I want to see where this train goes.
    -vote Rachyl

Still don't like Yagami, but I think he is Agumon, and that's less important today.
    I am probably wrong about her being Myotismon, but if I had to pick two people today that were subtly buddying it would be those two. Cult have not had a night chat together yet, so they just know each other's identities and have to communicate in public today. They get their first private opportunity tonight. I'd like to see where the train goes as well.

I want to reply to Lenneth's read list, because it is different than mine, but I'm going to try to get some work done first lol just got back from the drs. :c

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    What naz said and how rachyl acted was so obvious that I wonder why you need naz pointing out everything to realize that
    this is a good point...very interesting...
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #456

For the first time in FM history, here are my reads, without anybody asking for them!

Stealthbomber16
    yeet

Lenneth

naz
    Excellent defense under pressure (if you could call it that). naz has essentially proven herself to be town today, in my eyes.

Blinkskater
    I really don't know why I always read blink as town. He's been offering good commentary for most of the game, and his presence has never caused any issues. I think having some pressure on blink on D2 could be okay, because he seems like a likely cult convert.

Kenny
    Cult would not adamantly defend people like Kenny has been doing. Kenny has been very up front, no assumptions, no colorful language, just very sure of himself. Considering he said that this is his first FM game, he has been doing a fantastic job so far keeping discussion going and not letting it stagnate, which I think cult would be perfectly fine with doing. Still lower than Lenneth but I feel good about Kenny right now.

mrtrophywife

Spruance
    11 posts. @Spruance where is that loudmouthed spruance that used to play, the one who was very vocal. I want him back.

Rachyl
    I literally have no fucking clue what Rachyl is. This seems like standard rachyl play. Could be cultist, I dunno. Rachyl has the highest post count in the game but has not given much content. Definitely something I want to look into.

Marshmallow Marshall
    I had you above the line at first but... you... haven't really done anything so far? This is really weird for me to see because you're usually like what Lenneth is doing right now. It's like the two of you traded accounts. I want to see more from you. This seems like a potential cultist right now.

Light_Yagami
    Naz is too townish in your list imo xD.
    I do think MM need some pressure when he will come back. He could even be a possible lynch (with Spruance)

7. ISO #457

Naz is too townish in your list imo xD.
    I do think MM need some pressure when he will come back. He could even be a possible lynch (with Spruance)
    Nah, I feel very strongly about naz at the moment.

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

Plus, it look like Blink is flying under the radar.
    I can agree that having some pressure on blink would be fine. I don't feel comfortable lynching him.

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

And as far as spruance goes he is of no use to this game and I would not mind lynching him but
    -vote rachyl
    I've read a few times that culting rachyl would be a stupid thing to do... so in my mind it makes it a great thing to do and I wouldn't mind it Rachel Lynch.
    You have a weird way of thinking. lol. By the way, you were one of the first to townread her for meta reason, what changed?

19. ISO #469

Spoiler : Lenneth's Reads :
    Stealthbomber16
    Had some usefull posts and our opinions look similar on a lot of points. He noticed a lot of small things he could have avoided if he were scum.

Kenny
    Look like a missguided town, I don't see a scum playing like he is doing, directly on the spotlight.
    By the way, he look often 'sure' about a lot of things, who are usually sure about things in FM?

Rachyl
    I have to admit he/she is fun, her way of playing is not really useful but like Kenny, it's a weird play as scum.

blinkskater
    Kind of null read, slightly town.

mrtrophywife
    Nullread, he only posted two messages ~~

naz
    Nullread, followed two votes against Blink and Kenny but didn't participate much, she look like guinely busy/afk but I would like to see more about her.

Spruance
    mostly afk, but he just shitposted. He started the vote on blink page 1...but it's D1 and he didn't follow after that so that mean nothing atm.
    He voted Rachyl to protected Naz (#342)

Marshmallow Marshal
    I am kind of confused about his slot, he is not doing anything useful, he didn't defend his questionnaire either when people said it was scumaligned.
    Somehow, I don't like him tring to poke (send a message) to Spruance (#251). He is not really scumhunting either. ~~

Light_Yagami
    Useless posts, and mostly copy pasting other's people's opinion, plus I don't like his very first post when he is asking why people are voting Blink.
    Town have to push people, especially D1.

Some useful things :
    -I can see a MM/spruance team
    -For once, blink and naz are a bit going at each other
    -Lynching Spruance could give us some informations about Naz/MM
    -I didn't really thought about the neutral since it's not important atm, so don't look at my reads thinking about him.

I think I can see Kenny as a misguided towny too. I do like that he is pushing everyone. Don't think a scum, especially the arsonist, would go that ham in the beginning of day 1. But I just really didn't like that he was like LOOK GUYS HERES TEH SHERRIFF.
    I think it's interesting idea of MM/sprurance team, and now I could be down to lynch him. Especially since he is not helping, scumhunting, and will just be awful to have around at the end of the game.

I think blink just put Rachyl at L-1 so I'm going to switch my vote
    -vote Sprurance

it was too easy to put her up, she could be being bussed but i'm going to move the pressure over.

Spoiler : sb16 reads :

Stealthbomber16
    yeet

Lenneth

naz

Blinkskater

Kenny

mrtrophywife

Spruance

Rachyl

Marshmallow Marshall

Light_Yagami

I generally agree with this list except for the Yagami is definitely Agumon(Arsonist) statement. mrtrophywife could also def be him? he's only made 2 posts and they were both useless lol (one intro post, the other being ' i watched beyblade ')
    Rachyl is spamming the thread, which is quite scummy, but they are also a bad player and that's generally what they do is just spam the thread. She tried to make an appeal to emotion but no one's really buying it.
    MM has been saying I haven't been posting either, but I agree that he has not given us much to work with either. I've tried to start discussions and he has been ignoring them, saying I'm not active.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

20. ISO #470

gah dam can't spell this name for shit

-vote Spruance

She is now on L1 please give her a chance to defend herself before anyone Hammers her or I will look at it as scummy asf
    i will gladly switch back over / hammer, but i doubt she will flip the head of cult at this point. what informations will we gain from her lynch if she flip town? : s

21. ISO #471
    Rachyl

If i die today, Naz is 100% myotismon. dont you guys see whats going on here? she has turned you all against me! i am town! i am hard claiming TENTOMON!

22. ISO #472
    Rachyl

please leave me alone and unvote me, or i will start crying! you dont wanna make me cry do you? it wont be a pretty sight, ill get all wet. Im interested in uniting the town! we can make this town a better place all you have to do is trust me! there will be alot of weeping and gnashing of teeth if you vote me up. if you vote me up. you will certainly regret doing so! as i will start crying uncontrollably for what you have done to me, you dont wanna make me cry do you? think of the consequences! i am a TENTOMON! please spare me T_T

23. ISO #473

If i die today, Naz is 100% myotismon. dont you guys see whats going on here? she has turned you all against me! i am town! i am hard claiming TENTOMON!
    ...I fucking hate how I believe your claim.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

24. ISO #474

please leave me alone and unvote me, or i will start crying! you dont wanna make me cry do you? it wont be a pretty sight, ill get all wet. Im interested in uniting the town! we can make this town a better place all you have to do is trust me! there will be alot of weeping and gnashing of teeth if you vote me up. if you vote me up. you will certainly regret doing so! as i will start crying uncontrollably for what you have done to me, you dont wanna make me cry do you? think of the consequences! i am a TENTOMON! please spare me T_T
    never mind
    -vote Rachyl

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477
    Rachyl

Can you just explain why you are tunnelled on Naz, give us something.
    unvote me and I will.

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479
    Rachyl

...I fucking hate how I believe your claim.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Lmao you didnt believe my claim. if you did you wouldnt have voted me up. you never believed my claim. so nice try buddy. your cult with Naz!

30. ISO #480
    Rachyl

Blinkskater called me a strong town read, now hes flipping back to voting me up. interesting huh? sounds like he just really wants to lynch me all of a sudden

31. ISO #481
    Rachyl

-vote unvote

I am waiting.
    Naz said something really interesting the other day, i need a minute to go back and find it real fast. But anyways, Naz is basically the head cult in charge of the other culties. Shes pure evil. she avoids confrontation with me because she knows shes the myotismon for sure!

32. ISO #482

you are literally just spewing garbage because you do terrible under pressure.
    i have given you material to respond to and this is all you said:
    i never called light yagami scum. in fact, i dont think that i even mentioned him at all.....
    which btw
    I agree! yagami and kenny appear to be very scummy. some people are lurking right now, they pop up. and then disappear, i wont say who did it because it doesnt really matter, and calling them out now will just be more problematic in the future. so im not going to do that. but i will say that when someone lurks they are really scummy, because they are basically hiding theyre true intentions!
    so far almost everyone is scum to you lol. you have no reads, no arguments.
    -vote rachyl

i don't think sprurance will be back today

33. ISO #483
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post

which btw

-vote rachyl

Why are you being so mean to me? T _ T im crying! your such a bully!

34. ISO #484

which btw

-vote rachyl

My problem with lynching rachyl is, it's like 50/50, she can be a terrible mafia player or just be scum, and her lynch won't give us any informations about other people.
    Beside that, if she is scum, she is also a terrible player xD

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

My problem with lynching rachyl is, it's like 50/50, she can be a terrible mafia player or just be scum, and her lynch won't give us any informations about other people.
    Beside that, if she is scum, she is also a terrible player xD
    I dunno, in my iso I have plenty of reasons why Kenny could be potentially tied with her. He was defending her very hard, even though she was showing signs of everything he kept saying scums would do. Also what you pointed out about blinkskater could show ties. It took an iso for him to vote her up, but whiny babble for him to vote me up. You also town read her which could show alignment. If she does flip cult head, anyone defending her could also be arsonist who thinks she is cult head as well.
    No matter what her alignment, she is a terrible player lol.

37. ISO #487
    Rachyl

I dunno, in my iso I have plenty of reasons why Kenny could be potentially tied with her. He was defending her very hard, even though she was showing signs of everything he kept saying scums would do. Also what you pointed out about blinkskater could show ties. It took an iso for him to vote her up, but whiny babble for him to vote me up. You also town read her which could show alignment. If she does flip cult head, anyone defending her could also be arsonist who thinks she is cult head as well.
    im a terrible player? okay, your a bitch. how about that? hahahaha

38. ISO #488
    Rachyl

We are not mean, we are just logical, and you are just trying to influence us with your emotions
    influence you in a good way!

39. ISO #489

Basically. It wasn't even worth me typing that so thank you for doing it for me.

Rachyl is tunneling on me and preventing the game from advancing. You guys should stop entertaining her and we can get down to business to defeat the huns. I will post discussion points at the bottom of this post.

LOL ok can i just say i kept thinking that 12 year old kid in your old avatar was literally actually you

Just wanted to quote this so @Rachyl could read it again.

Anyway, it is day 1. Should Spurance get a free pass for only shit posting? What about mrtrophywife - afk or laying low. Not sure what their number of posts is, i'm phone posting, been on my phone all day since I left work which is when the game picked up. They were Jefferson, and mafia, last game too right? Not that I want to play on meta, but it shouldn't be ignored completely.
    We are past the 24 hour mark, and I am for a lynch today so the game won't get null and dead at the end, like the Gaga game.
    Rachyl is hard core tunneling on me, and its curious to see the train. Even if I get lynched, there will be hints in the votes, so keep track of voting on a notepad or something.
    I hope these thoughts are sufficient, since I won't have a last will. Going to finish my show and sleep. Maybe pop in before bed.
    Yes? Also you should take better care of your minions.

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

you are kind of right, the only potential information you will get will be about me, and maybe blink in some way.

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500