Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I think we should definitely lynch either MM or lenneth
    Nope! I think you are misguided and dont know what your doing!!!!

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    @Kenny it's funny how you are continuously avoiding my questions.

1000%? explain pls.
    I'm seeing lenneth, MM and naz going against rachyl right now and I honestly can't imagine her being myotismon or a valid n0 recruit of any sort at all.
    the 2 cultists are 100% among lenneth, MM and naz and I believe it's possible for lenneth to have just scumpainted naz as she was pressured and didn't say much herself.
    You did most of the talk and naz mostly went along.
    That made me think she's likely the cult leader trying to let her minions do the risky work, but it is ofc possible you did that on purpose.
    I honestly also just don't really know you enough.

Either way I'm still seeing your play as highly scummy.

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204
    Rachyl

[Vote] Naz

5. ISO #205
    Rachyl

[/Vote] Naz

6. ISO #206

You did most of the talk and naz mostly went along.
    That made me think she's likely the cult leader trying to let her minions do the risky work, but it is ofc possible you did that on purpose.
    I honestly also just don't really know you enough.

Either way I'm still seeing your play as highly scummy.
    You are not suposed to read me for what you know about me but for my actions in the game. So you are telling us I am either scum with her and I am using her and I am scum.

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208
    Rachyl

-vote Naz

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    So you're obviously not new to FM

And you just outed a SOFT claim, because hard claiming is saying "I am xxx". Congrats.
    WOWOWOWWWWWWW
    -vote Kenny
    What the FUCK??? You are literally saying that Spruance is scummy for having put an RVS vote on Blinkskater? REALLY?? .............no.
    Well I kinda am always scummy

11. ISO #211

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    No thats true, we all want to eliminate the myotismon, if i was the Myotismon i obviously wouldnt be saying that i want to eliminate him. it would destroy the purpose of even saying it. there would be literally no reason to say i want to eliminate the myotismon if i WAS the myotismon. this proves that i am not the myotismon
    You don't seem to realise people could be lying at any moment. That's why mafia is so interesting. Saying that you "obviously" wouldn't be saying that is actually really dumb because that is not obvious. I could be myotismon. I could be whatever replaced the charmander. I could be just about anything. So could you. None of us know that. This is not proof, this is just the exact opposite, and this flawed reasoning is the reason why you seem to be lost in most FM games.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also , Id like to point out that naz & lenneth. Have apparently been teaming since day start. But that's just a base oppinion based om vote pattern at this time.
    I really don't like this post. This is extreeeemely passive.
    -vote Light_Yagami

Getting so many red flags from this.

Okay nevermind, it was a dumb idea. i Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to side with me, i just wanna kill the Myotismon thats all.
    recruit me pls bby

T H I S makes me uneasy. Looks like a cautious scum. Could also be a shy town, but it strikes me as odd.
    Rachyl being bubbly is just as NAI as Efe being fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I disagree with you 1000%. And you didnt fully answer my question...
    No, that's a fully answered question IMO. You asked for her scumread(s). She gave her scumread.

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Noooo guys don't hurt Kenny. Besides he's probs the jester.
    This made me chuckle

You are not suposed to read me for what you know about me but for my actions in the game. So you are telling us I am either scum with her and I am using her and I am scum.
    tbh I haven't been reading every single post between you two but this is exactly what Kenny was saying.
    He doesn't know you
    so he showed that he scumreads you for your actions

Well I kinda am always scummy
    "That's my secret, Captain, I'm always scummy."
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

Once again would like to repeat: Light is coming off as really scummy right now and I'd appreciate some additional pressure on that slot.

14. ISO #214

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You don't seem to realise people could be lying at any moment. That's why mafia is so interesting. Saying that you "obviously" wouldn't be saying that is actually really dumb because that is not obvious. I could be myotismon. I could be whatever replaced the charmander. I could be just about anything. So could you. None of us know that. This is not proof, this is just the exact opposite, and this flawed reasoning is the reason why you seem to be lost in most FM games.

-vote Light_Yagami

recruit me pls bby

No, that's a fully answered question IMO. You asked for her scumread(s). She gave her scumread.

This made me chuckle

tbh I haven't been reading every single post between you two but this is exactly what Kenny was saying.
    He doesn't know you

So what do you think about Kenny? He is at L-2 and you are trying to start another train. I am agree with you about Yagami.

15. ISO #215
    Rachyl

-vote Light_Yagami

recruit me pls bby

This made me chuckle

He doesn't know you

Nope! you dont know what your talking about. and i am NOT the myotismon, so DONT say that i AM. and i wouldnt answer questions the way that i do if i was the myotismon so your theory is dumb and falls apart quickly. nice try though buddy! after we lynch Naz, you can be next ^_^

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217
    Rachyl

Hay lenneth, as the leader of #Team Rachyl, i have decided that after we lynch Naz, we will be lynching stealthbomber okay? okay good. im glad you understand!

18. ISO #218

Nope! you dont know what your talking about. and i am NOT the myotismon, so DONT say that i AM. and i wouldnt answer questions the way that i do if i was the myotismon so your theory is dumb and falls apart quickly. nice try though buddy! after we lynch Naz, you can be next ^_^
    Did you even fucking read what I wrote?

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

Believe me because i speak only the truth!!!! And what was your question i must have missed it?
    I asked who you thought was scummy and you replied by saying that Naz was 100% cult leader that's not an answer to the question that I asked avoiding my questions doesn't look good.

21. ISO #221

So what do you think about Kenny? He is at L-2 and you are trying to start another train. I am agree with you about Yagami.
    I really don't think that he's scum. I don't believe that he or you would be trying to lead a train as fast as possible unless you're both scum, and I think you're town. I'm always in favor of waiting as long as possible, and I don't think there are enough interactions between Kenny and other players for me to decisively say he's scum.

22. ISO #222

Do not lynch light yagami.
    She's maybe acting a bit like an arso but she's way too passive for a cultist.
    Cultists would always try to gain allies in this situation, light yagami clearly isn't.
    Really the two absolute worst lynch targets from my point of view are rachyl and kira.
    The cult would want them dead because they won't be able to contribute during the day and their play makes them easy targets.
    Do not lynch Light Yagami or Rachyl!

23. ISO #223

The way I see it naz has a 2/9 chance of being a bad guy from the start, and if I was a pokemon trainer naz is quite the exotic pokemon and I'd chase that.
    -vote naz
    good thing the theme is digimon, right?

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225
    Rachyl

I asked who you thought was scummy and you replied by saying that Naz was 100% cult leader that's not an answer to the question that I asked avoiding my questions doesn't look good.
    LOL! yeah okay, i must be scum for not answering your dumb questions.

26. ISO #226
    Rachyl

Team leader Rachyl, I do not agree with your plan, stealthbomber look fine for now ! What about Yagami?
    I knew you wouldnt agree with that plan, i was testing you to be honest, to make sure your town. and you passed the test Lenneth, so you are good my friend. and as for Yagami, he doesnt really concern me, not right now anyways, hes hardly playing. sooooo yeah

27. ISO #227

Do not lynch light yagami.
    She's maybe acting a bit like an arso but she's way too passive for a cultist.
    Cultists would always try to gain allies in this situation, light yagami clearly isn't.
    Really the two absolute worst lynch targets from my point of view are rachyl and kira.
    The cult would want them dead because they won't be able to contribute during the day and their play makes them easy targets.
    Do not lynch Light Yagami or Rachyl!
    This another good example of why I don't think Kenny is scum. Doubt that a cultist would be defending people this adamantly.

Although I do think his choice of defending Yagami is fucking weird.

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232
    Rachyl

-vote Lenneth
    LEAVE LENNETH ALONE YOU DUMMY! HES TOWN! I WILL VOTE YOU UP IF YOU DONT LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239
    Rachyl

xDDDDDDDDD
    if we were scums, we would be the worst team ever lol.
    Ikr lol

40. ISO #240
    Rachyl

Naz, speak up little girl, i see you lurking and so does Lenneth! What do you have to say in your defense?

41. ISO #241

xDDDDDDDDD
    if we were scums, we would be the worst team ever lol.
    theoretically speaking

what if i recruited you tonight ;)

42. ISO #242

mm is 100% cult imo
    and as for naz I still think it could be possible that lenneth scumpainted her
    Back.... now I'm cult. Great.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

1) lies, all I know is you're american so it's ok but I have never played with Kenny
    2) but that can be seen as WIFOM and all
    3) R E A D T H E S E T U P
    4) no me > you because you didn't read the setup before signing xD

No lynch is not good. Now, if we really got no scummy guy, lynch the NULL READ. I had the feeling it was the best strategy some games ago, but I wasn't sure. However, my games on Mafiascum and the President game made me think that the general nullreads, the ones you always have the little scummy vibe you can't get rid of, THAT little thing you can't forget because it's scummy and the guy hasn't made anything towny, well that person is VERY PROBABLY a scum. For instance, Nixon in last game. And in the event that player is town, you still cleared a null read, therefore reduced your lynch pool and saved discussion for other matter.
    actually, this was the first time i read the setup before signing, but i was distracted by the pokemon lol
    today, we lynch the null read, tomorrow, we figure it out from scratch again.

@naz in a cult like setup like this do you think that a change in peoples behaviors would be more of a scumtell? Im just curious?
    i'm assuming you mean like as the game goes on and not like "so far comparing meta" -- i mean, i would be really pissed if i got culted, but even in the mod i will try to get cult win. so a player would have to be a total nub scrub to show a change in behavior after conversion..so maybe depending on the level of plays people are capable of. but honestly the scumtells for me are TPR hunting and aggressiveness to lynch after d1. i just really don't think people's behaviors are going to change in such an obvious way?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

Thanks, it indeed it my first game.
    Digimon definitely sucks, I never watched it much as well and have no idea how different digimon would usually act.
    Pokemon > Digimon
    Your first FM game ever?! I don't believe it tbh :P mehhh if you're really new, you are doing a good job at stepping in and contributing, but sadly you're either scum or misguided townie.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

48. ISO #248

~~ you are so mean.

By the way, as a town, what is the purpose of saying that?
    As any role, what's the purpose of me saying that?

49. ISO #249

As any role, what's the purpose of me saying that?
    Trick question, bitches, there isn't one.

50. ISO #250

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    actually, this was the first time i read the setup before signing, but i was distracted by the pokemon lol
    today, we lynch the null read, tomorrow, we figure it out from scratch again.

i'm assuming you mean like as the game goes on and not like "so far comparing meta" -- i mean, i would be really pissed if i got culted, but even in the mod i will try to get cult win. so a player would have to be a total nub scrub to show a change in behavior after conversion..so maybe depending on the level of plays people are capable of. but honestly the scumtells for me are TPR hunting and aggressiveness to lynch after d1. i just really don't think people's behaviors are going to change in such an obvious way?
    aggrissiveness to lynch is pro town play here
    waiting will always make the cult stronger and give them more information too