Register

User Tag List

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 2617
  1. ISO #2551

Re: S-FM 177: Mafia Wars

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3

July 7th, 1959

Motivated by Toadette's final words, the family acted with great haste.

Yukitaka Oni, the FBI Agent, has been lynched.

She left a last will:
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni
    -This is the FBI HQ, we been spotted, all personal evacuated immediately. (HQ report)
    -Sir, you must go! (Mole)
    -No, i will hold them as long as i can v)o.o)v ^(o.o(^ (FBI)
    Recording.......disconnected......
    FBI secret Intel dropped.......
    + Anonymous chat:
    - there is only one who can speak Dutch, drink beer and love to work. But that's a lie
    - the traitor are desperate
    - The fire and the mushroom online on mafia forum during the anonymous chat, coincidence?
    + FBI chat:
    - the FBI are lazy, like to drink vodka and also a communist
    + Intel collected:
    - Data removed.................by the mole.....
    auto destruction in 3.....2....1........*explosion*............(end)

Living Players:
    Calix
    Firebringer
    RLVG
    Orpz
    Suntax
    ThePaladin
    TheDarkestLight
    Sen
    deathworlds

Dead/Incarcerated Players:
    MattZed - Body Double
    Spruance - Caporegime
    DarknessB - Drug Dealer
    Toadette - Janitor
    Yukitaka Oni - FBI Agent

Night 3 Ends at 7:00 PM PST January 30th.

Last edited by MattZed; January 29th, 2016 at 07:58 PM.

2. ISO #2552

IT IS NOW DAY 4

July 8th, 1959

Seeing the Gambino family's resolve and success in finding traitors, the Lucianos became desperate and instigated a shootout. They were outnumbered, but maybe with the element of surprise...

Unfortunately, Suntax was notorious for his quick draw and dispatched the traitors at once.

ThePaladin, the Tailor, has been slain.

Sen, the Tailor, has been slain.

Living Players:
    Calix
    Firebringer
    RLVG
    Orpz
    Suntax
    TheDarkestLight
    deathworlds

MattZed - Body Double
    Spruance - Caporegime
    DarknessB - Drug Dealer
    Toadette - Janitor
    Yukitaka Oni - FBI Agent
    ThePaladin - Tailor
    Sen - Tailor
    Last edited by MattZed; January 30th, 2016 at 07:07 PM.

3. ISO #2553

GAME OVER. THE GAMBINOS HAVE WON.
    Congratulations to Calix, Firebringer, RLVG, Spruance, Orpz, Suntax, TheDarkestLight, Toadette, and deathworlds!

Host MVP: Toadette. She's the one who figured out the scumslip that lead town to victory.

I'd like to commend ThePaladin for his efforts as first-time scum. Although he may have inadvertently revealed himself, he was able to track down the FBI agent and get a lot of people to townread him before Toadette's death.

A good game, all! No one went inactive, and we had a LOT of discussion. I almost considered letting the game play out so this could become the longest S-FM ever.

I am interested in hosting this setup again and welcome feedback to improve it for next time. Overall, I think my balancing worked out alright, although in future setups I may nerf the Gambinos a little and remove the scum night chat in case something like what we saw this game happens again. But overall, I'm happy with how this played out.

Perhaps as a forum we've figured out how to make sure games stay active?

For those who were wondering:
    Calix - Beguiler
    Firebringer - Consort
    RLVG - Mafioso
    Spruance - Caporegime
    Yukitaka Oni - FBI Agent
    Orpz - Tailor
    DarknessB - Drug Dealer (converted N1)
    Suntax - Godfather
    ThePaladin - Tailor
    TheDarkestLight - Consigliere
    Toadette - Janitor
    Sen - Tailor
    deathworlds - Underboss
    Last edited by MattZed; January 30th, 2016 at 07:05 PM.

4. ISO #2554

I would personally like to say FUCK Y'ALL I WAS RIGHT

also lol at the amount of tailors.

Did any town alligned Beguilers or Tailors do anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #2555

6. ISO #2556

Mattzed you should probably link dead,anon, and scum chats

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

7. ISO #2557

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    MVP: Toadette

About the setup: I liked it and can't think of anything that I would change.
    How to make games more active is to make it so scum decides to not be serious from n0.... Well then

Lynching paladin is like picking out the biggest guy in prison and trying to beat him up because he looks the toughest.He is the most townie person here and its really silly he [has a train on him], given the level of stupid on this wagon, should I be even surprised?

8. ISO #2558

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I would personally like to say FUCK Y'ALL I WAS RIGHT

also lol at the amount of tailors.

Ppl who were tailored
    Suntax,calix,dw,rlvg
    In that order

Because tailoring ourselves n1 made too much sense

9. ISO #2559

10. ISO #2560

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaladin View Post
    Ppl who were tailored
    Suntax,calix,dw,rlvg
    In that order

Because tailoring ourselves n1 made too much sense
    If you did tailor each other n1 I probably wouldn't have pushed Sen so hard.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

11. ISO #2561

Orpz did nothing. Calix tried to act every night. In fact, she would have made ThePaladin kill himself N3, which was part of the reason I chose to call this game a little early.

One interesting moment in the game was Firebringer vs. Darkness. The Lucianos thought they tailored Calix as a Luciano Tailor, but they actually tailored Firebringer because of a redirect. If Fire had been lynched, I imagine Darkness would have received a huge credibility jump from claiming to not be roleblocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

12. ISO #2562

If you did tailor each other n1 I probably wouldn't have pushed Sen so hard.
    Sen agreed to become fouble tailors on the conditition we had a chance of 6 tailors in gy

If youre wondering
    We wouldve tailored ourselves as mafioso or caporagies most likely,

13. ISO #2563

We wouldve tailored ourselves as mafioso or caporagies most likely,
    well duh
    fucketh me in the ass

14. ISO #2564

Quote Originally Posted by [COLOR="#00FF00"
    ThePaladin;560215]Mattzed you should probably link dead,anon, and scum chats[/COLOR]
    coloured

15. ISO #2565

16. ISO #2566

17. ISO #2567

18. ISO #2568

19. ISO #2569

You share a night chat with the other Undercover Luciano. (Link)
    You also have an anonymous night chat with the FBI Agent and any Moles. (Link)

Luciano's already established this.
    -vote Toadette

-vote Yukitaka Oni

Clearly the real mvp me is me for basically losing scum the game :P

20. ISO #2570

You also have an anonymous night chat with the FBI Agent and any Moles. (Link)[/center][/quote][/QUOTE]

21. ISO #2571

You also have an anonymous night chat with the FBI Agent and any Moles. (Link)

Luciano's already established this.
    -vote Toadette

-vote Yukitaka Oni

Clearly the real mvp me is me for basically losing scum the game :P

22. ISO #2572

23. ISO #2573

24. ISO #2574

Also, I vote the remove the anon-chat.
    neither side will tell truth about their actions in most circumstances.
    As you can see; we just trolled entire time and yuki didn't even bother with it till we knew each other lol

25. ISO #2575

26. ISO #2576

DankeSchön MattZed
    Good Save otherwise.

Me Right after d2=

27. ISO #2577

Also, I vote the remove the anon-chat.
    neither side will tell truth about their actions in most circumstances.
    As you can see; we just trolled entire time and yuki didn't even bother with it till we knew each other lol
    I am actively considering this. My hope was that the scum would coordinate a little to take down town and then work on each other. I am not sure how things would play out in a second attempt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

28. ISO #2578

Toadette's honorary effort award goes to ThePaladin. You slipped but you were swinging for the fences. Made the game fun. Thanks for a good time.
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

29. ISO #2579

Future question for ThePaladin: Which of the following sentences best describes your scum chat gambit:

1. I made a very bad name to myself and it's time for me to stop scumhunting in anonymous chat. Sorry for all of those who hated me, I'm just gonna be real quick here, goodbye.
    2. Okay, I want everyone to know how disappointed I am in myself. I ruined two perfectly fine scum teams by outing all of us to the Town.

30. ISO #2580

2. Okay, I want everyone to know how disappointed I am in myself. I ruined two perfectly fine scum teams by outing all of us to the Town.
    You did, but you also did other things.
    I'm just gonna quote myself here:
    I wanted to say that I like how you are comfortable throwing reply after reply as scum; most people are too unsecure with their scum play and simply go lurking when they get such roles. Keep playing and I think you'll be a pretty solid player before long. (:

Heading out for the night. gg, everyone.

31. ISO #2581

32. ISO #2582

33. ISO #2583

34. ISO #2584

35. ISO #2585

Future question for ThePaladin: Which of the following sentences best describes your scum chat gambit:

1. I made a very bad name to myself and it's time for me to stop scumhunting in anonymous chat. Sorry for all of those who hated me, I'm just gonna be real quick here, goodbye.
    I wouldn't put it that way at all. You were town read most of the game by many good players and overall did well. This is a good learning experience as to how far to take gambits and such, but seriously I applaud your effort

Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

36. ISO #2586

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    I wouldn't put it that way at all. You were town read most of the game by many good players and overall did well. This is a good learning experience as to how far to take gambits and such, but seriously I applaud your effort
    Thx
    Thx to sen too.

37. ISO #2587

Man, I hate it when I wait until 3am in the morning just for the game to end abruptly >.>

I do like how the mafia decided to pick me over the confirmed Mayor though, lmao

-vote Toadette
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

38. ISO #2588

39. ISO #2589

IT IS NOW DAY 4

July 8th, 1959

Seeing the Gambino family's resolve and success in finding traitors, the Lucianos became desperate and instigated a shootout. They were outnumbered, but maybe with the element of surprise...

Unfortunately, Suntax was notorious for his quick draw and dispatched the traitors at once.

ThePaladin, the Tailor, has been slain.

Sen, the Tailor, has been slain.

Living Players:
    Calix
    Firebringer
    RLVG
    Orpz
    Suntax
    TheDarkestLight
    deathworlds

MattZed - Body Double
    Spruance - Caporegime
    DarknessB - Drug Dealer
    Toadette - Janitor
    Yukitaka Oni - FBI Agent
    ThePaladin - Tailor
    Sen - Tailor
    How did both of them die?

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

40. ISO #2590

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    How did both of them die?
    If I died today, Sen resigns; We made that agreement

I attacked calix who beguiled onto me making me shoot myself.

41. ISO #2591

If I died today, Sen resigns; We made that agreement

I attacked calix who beguiled onto me making me shoot myself.
    Not to mention that there was no way in Hell that either of you two were escaping a lynch. I still had two charges left.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

42. ISO #2592

43. ISO #2593

I describe this game as my Lemony Snickets game -- a series of unfortunate events, some of which were caused by me (shitposting on Day 1 -- never again, not admitting I was roleblocked -- gambit failed) and some of which were the result of others' night actions (Lucianos decide to no kill, Fire decides to RB me, and Yuki decides to convert me -- holy crap, this looked bad for me on Day 2). In any event, I had a lot of fun, especially watching the scum implode after I had died, lol. The lessons for me are no more shitposting (OMFG never again) and be very careful when creating faceoff type situations where one person must be lying (unless something really kooky occurred instead).

ThePaladin: I like your enthusiasm man, but I really hope next time you will coordinate with your scum ally and try to think about timing. Getting Yuki lynched was the right call -- you just scum slipped with the reason and made your push way too early. The Town was far too strong at that point in the game to eliminate the FBI, especially to the extent it would implicate you in the process. Also, I know you had fun with the graphics, but I would probably lay off them in the future. I feel like it made you seem less serious, which made it easier for players to turn on you later in the game.

Yuki: Your decision to recruit me after I had almost been lynched on Day 1 was a little odd. Perhaps you were going for the meta assumption that Darkness and Yuki could never work together, right? Sans the Firebringer roleblock, it might have worked, but I guess we got unlucky because there was so much attention on me after Day 1. Also, your decision to vote me was a little weird as well given Suntax had not declared himself to be the Godfather and TDL was nowhere in sight. I believe we could have got that Suntax lynch off which might have given us new life. Oh well though -- was fun being your scum ally for a one day at least, lol.

Toadette: Epic Last Will for sure -- clearly the turning point of the game combined with Calix's aggressive push to start Day 3. I agree with Toadette that her having been less active during Day 2 and having a chance to review everything with an objective eye versus being in the middle of the fray might have been the key for the Town victory. Quite the performance for someone who was not around the game as much to post. Should show everyone the importance of rereading the game during night cycles to gain additional insights. Very well played overall.

Calix: Ferocious push from Day 3 onward with her seizing on Toadette's will, rallying the Town to lynch Yuki and then successfully predicting that ThePaladin would attack her out of retaliation. Essentially this was Town Beast Mode by Calix, and had she not been in the game, I'm not so sure that other Town members would have seized on Toadette's will nearly as rapidly or decisively given many other players' emphasis on other topics that day. She was pretty much the definition of Town Leader with her forcefulness being the key ingredient to rally votes despite ThePaladin's objections. Very well played overall.

Oh, and re: MVP, I'd say it's 50:50 between Toadette and Calix, but given the way the voting is going, I am obligated to be the contrarian here:
    -vote Calix
    Last edited by DarknessB; January 30th, 2016 at 08:53 PM.

44. ISO #2594

-vote Spruance

Didn't let a policy vote hold him hostage and force him to claim. Bad lynch overall and I like how he didn't give up

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

45. ISO #2595

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    Not to mention that there was no way in Hell that either of you two were escaping a lynch. I still had two charges left.
    I would of literally kept pushing Sen even after he flipped lol.
    fucketh me in the ass

46. ISO #2596

47. ISO #2597

48. ISO #2598

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    The last day ended before I could even show up...
    Good thing you didn't.

I knew you weren't going to arrive anytime soon so I decided to all but hard-claim Consig and hope Suntax didn't notice.

49. ISO #2599

50. ISO #2600