S-FM 157: gLiTCh_44 - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM 158: gLiTCh_44

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Who else was shocked by Supers flip!!!!

Btw I was role blocked last night lol, why did you guys think I was a PR lol.

That's all I have to report, I am willing to consider a Darkness lynch.
    You are so freaking obvious. Remember this?

I say we lynch Super Jack and revisit Darkness tomorrow depending on the flip.
    Here's what I think happened. Darkness picked up that Superjack was acting against his meta (according to Darkness and others) and missed the jester chance due to tunnel vision.

Firebringer sits back knowing neither are hackers (OR Firebringer is glitch aligned alone) aka neither is his teammate and both are okay to lynch. Firebringer goes along with the crowd uncaring of Superjacks alignment and then does the obvious:
    Who else was shocked by Supers flip!!!!

Btw I was role blocked last night lol, why did you guys think I was a PR lol.

That's all I have to report, I am willing to consider a Darkness lynch.
    I'm actually more inclined to think he's glitch. This is a very casual suggestion of what he wants done without poking the fire too much.

Conclusion:

Darkness is town who tunneled

Firebringer is scum, most likely glitch.

2. ISO #652

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    I would be lying if I abstained because I saw it coming.
    This was even worse than lynching a townie. Literally worst case scenario.
    This makes me so uneasy. Why would you just abstain if you saw it coming? Why wouldn't you try to stop it?

If Firebringers not glitch he's a hacker, and this guy is glitch.

3. ISO #653

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

Re: S-FM 157: gLiTCh_44

Umm did you not read the part about me being role blocked, because it kind of makes some holes in your glitch theory.
    If your claim is accurate. And even if it is you still might be a hacker.

I don't believe the claim on the surface given your behavior but obviously well have to wait and see won't we?

6. ISO #656

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    SuperJack's new name is too shiny.

I currently do not have a strong opinion on who to vote. Stand by that SuperJack lynch, though. If I were a tryhard, I'd find that post where I called him out on being a jester.
    See this opinion makes sense other than "OMG who saw that coming I didn't!"

If you were scum reading superjack then this reaction is appropriate because jester flip makes sense.

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Glitch candidate number 3.
    I'm curious why you are so interested in glitch over any other scum role, we really should be worried about hackers right now.

I kinda feel like you are hacker trying to divert hunting to someone who could night kill you.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

I'm curious why you are so interested in glitch over any other scum role, we really should be worried about hackers right now.

I kinda feel like you are hacker trying to divert hunting to someone who could night kill you.
    I said you could be hacker or glitch given your scumminess

I said shifty could be glitch because letting a jester be lynched
    gives glitch unlimited kills

MattZed pressuring ika makes him instant glitch candidate given that he shares a nightchat with SuperJack and wants to know where SuperJack stands so he can work with or against glitch

Use your head.

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

Actually, guys, I kinda wanna know what ika's role is.

-vote ika
    I though so too at first when game day opened then I thought about it, what would it accomplish?
    Yes we will know if SJ is with us or against us, but what can he do? Nothing.

So it really isn't useful for us to lynch Ika unless we are hard scum reading him.

At worst SJ will convince one or two of us to change votes during game, but really he is just here to add a day troll to the game.

15. ISO #665

I said you could be hacker or glitch given your scumminess

I said shifty could be glitch because letting a jester be lynched
    gives glitch unlimited kills

MattZed pressuring ika makes him instant glitch candidate given that he shares a nightchat with SuperJack and wants to know where SuperJack stands so he can work with or against glitch

Use your head.
    I am.

Glitch isn't a concern right now, since glitch can cross kill for us, the concern is hackers.

If you were town, you would know this.

16. ISO #666

I though so too at first when game day opened then I thought about it, what would it accomplish?

So it really isn't useful for us to lynch Ika unless we are hard scum reading him.

At worst SJ will convince one or two of us to change votes during game, but really he is just here to add a day troll to the game.
    Oh, I also think ika is hard to scumread because he never says shit and I think he's kinda shifty.

I honestly have no solid leads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

17. ISO #667

lol scum read me for scum reading you. Nice work.
    I think I gave adequate reasons why I think your behavior is suspicious, so I don't know what your point is.
    I guess discrediting my point by making it like I am only scum reading you for scum reading me?

Also why not vote me if you are scum reading me?

18. ISO #668

Oh, I also think ika is hard to scumread because he never says shit and I think he's kinda shifty.

I honestly have no solid leads.
    I think I have gotten a hang of Ika scum meta, he normally looks scummy as he'll and doesn't participate much when he is town, ergo he is town in this game.

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

I am.

Glitch isn't a concern right now, since glitch can cross kill for us, the concern is hackers.

This is such a had post. All scum are a concern. If I had a lead or read on a hacker specifically I would state it.

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

Town block-
    Me
    Mattzed-I think is obvious town at this point
    Ika-already said why he is town.

Everyone else....ehhh
    I just did a Google search on "townbloc mafia" to see what they are and the first result was a mafiascum wiki article on townblocs - imagine that! And apparently forcing a townbloc early is a pretty scummy thing to do and they should naturally happen.

Well played Firebringer. Sorry that didn't work out for you.

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680

I find it humorous you are reading wiki articles on how to play the game rather than forming your own opinion on strategies.

Also that article is stupid "don't force it to happen, let it naturally happen" wtf? Was this written by a hippie?
    Like I get the whole "go with the flow" but seriously sometimes you got to do shit to make shit happen.

If I said best way to make a million dollars was to not force it to happen, you would call me a idiot and point out that a goal like that would need to be worked at.

You can't just wait for million dollars to arrive at your doorstep.

So, I am going town hunting and forming town bloc, to hell with those who call that a "scum tell", they are bad and probably scum.

31. ISO #681

I find it humorous you are reading wiki articles on how to play the game rather than forming your own opinion on strategies.

Also that article is stupid "don't force it to happen, let it naturally happen" wtf? Was this written by a hippie?
    Like I get the whole "go with the flow" but seriously sometimes you got to do shit to make shit happen.

If I said best way to make a million dollars was to not force it to happen, you would call me a idiot and point out that a goal like that would need to be worked at.

You can't just wait for million dollars to arrive at your doorstep.

So, I am going town hunting and forming town bloc, to hell with those who call that a "scum tell", they are bad and probably scum.
    I don't pretend to know how to correctly identity scum 100%. Most of it seems logical and part gut, but I'm open to learn.

I'll wait to see other opinions before I post more but you seem super duper scummy for telling me NOT to seek help to okay the game better. Its also weird you want to town hunt instead of scum hunt. Scoping our your night kill targets?

Anyway I'm out for now.

32. ISO #682

Town hunting is a vaild form of scum hunting as well toadett. the thing about town hunitng is that you then get a POE pool and lynch from that.

the wiki is probally more right then fire cares to think though and that forcing town blocs will get backlash. i dont mind it perosnalyl and have used it in the past but its very much more on timing and how its executed

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

This makes me so uneasy. Why would you just abstain if you saw it coming? Why wouldn't you try to stop it?

If Firebringers not glitch he's a hacker, and this guy is glitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    I would be lying if I said I abstained because I saw it coming.
    This was even worse than lynching a townie. Literally worst case scenario.
    Missed a word, hope this clears up any confusion.
    I didn't see it coming.

39. ISO #689

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Number 1. I am more useful to town than you think. I am not here to troll
    Number 2. I would of worked with Glitch if it wasn't obvious who it was.
    Number 3. I already told you who Glitch is. And I need him dead.
    Don't you need the hammer voter to die in order to win?xD or is the hammer voter the glitch?

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

Quote Originally Posted by sekov View Post
    Don't you need the hammer voter to die in order to win?xD or is the hammer voter the glitch?
    Kaching. You get the points.
    I need the hammer voter to die, and his alignment.
    Fortunetly he is on his own so its an easy win.

I don't see how you haven't already seen it, he already offered to lynch anyone at L-1 yesterday. [This gives him extra kills if not mafia]

He's admitted to not caring I was lynched. And now playing the i don't care card yet participating in this game for a change. Maybe the fact he can kill now just gives him reason to play.

Also. Its obvious from the night chat who I was talking to. It's like trying to figure out the Scooby Doo Badguy.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

42. ISO #692

Kaching. You get the points.
    I need the hammer voter to die, and his alignment.
    Fortunetly he is on his own so its an easy win.

I don't see how you haven't already seen it, he already offered to lynch anyone at L-1 yesterday. [This gives him extra kills if not mafia]

He's admitted to not caring I was lynched. And now playing the i don't care card yet participating in this game for a change. Maybe the fact he can kill now just gives him reason to play.

Also. Its obvious from the night chat who I was talking to. It's like trying to figure out the Scooby Doo Badguy.
    I usually don't agree with neutrals. but I think getting a role out of ika is pretty much necessary at this point. That hammer sealed the deal.
    -vote ika

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

There was no reason for Glitch to fake his writing style, as anyone but Ika I am sided with.

Number Two, your reasoning?
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The friend of my friend is the guy I don't really know that well but might be my enemy because I'm unaware of his alignment.

46. ISO #696

There was no reason for Glitch to fake his writing style, as anyone but Ika I am sided with.

Number Two, your reasoning?
    We all know that you are an executioner that wants to kill ika and all his friends. You are going to do anything and make up any lie to see ika dead.

Shifty is scum for following you.

47. ISO #697

This is probably correct. If ika is Town, SuperJack is going to want him to get lynched. If ika is a Hacker, SuperJack is going to want him to get lynched. If ika is Glitch, SuperJack is going to want him to get lynched. Anyone else see a pattern here?

I suppose it's possible that SJ could decide to help the Town -- the question is whether his goal is objectively aligned with the Town's. If ika is Town, then we're really digging ourselves into a hole by letting the Ghost-type role lead.

48. ISO #698

I am.

You could actually play this either way -- going for Glitch (trying to reduce the KPN) or going for the Hackers (trying to weaken their block, hoping that Glitch crosshits them tonight). Getting Glitch is the more conservative move and makes the game a vanilla Town vs. Mafia type. Getting a Hacker is the more risky one -- if there isn't crossfire and the 2 KPN hit Townies, then we're really in a huge hole tomorrow.

49. ISO #699

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    This is probably correct. If ika is Town, SuperJack is going to want him to get lynched. If ika is a Hacker, SuperJack is going to want him to get lynched. If ika is Glitch, SuperJack is going to want him to get lynched. Anyone else see a pattern here?

I suppose it's possible that SJ could decide to help the Town -- the question is whether his goal is objectively aligned with the Town's. If ika is Town, then we're really digging ourselves into a hole by letting the Ghost-type role lead.
    You got to think about the sides to this.
    Chances of IKA Being Town: 6/11
    Chances of IKA Being Hacker: 3/11
    Chances of IKA Being Glitch_44: 1/11

So in general, even if there is a chance of ika being town, the scum factors are also very prominent.
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)

50. ISO #700

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    We all know that you are an executioner that wants to kill ika and all his friends. You are going to do anything and make up any lie to see ika dead.

Shifty is scum for following you.
    But in a way, its pretty much an executioner who's target isnt always town.
    Not even Mikecall reads Mikecall as Town. :)