S-FM 157: gLiTCh_44 - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM 158: gLiTCh_44

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    Matt, if you agree that the wagon on Superjack is terrible, why are you still on it?
    I don't think it's terrible. SuperJack and Darkness going at it really made them both look scummy.

I just think the Darkness train would be better if we could get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

2. ISO #602

This is what I have been pushing all game.

-vote DarknessB

This is what I have been saying all day.
    You mean that's what you started aggressively pushing once your buddy got voted up. Let's be precise here. Your initial vote was a total shit vote -- you only started pushing a train on me once your buddy got to L-2.

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

Matt, you say that both them look bad but look which wagon has people sheeping onto it for terrible reasons

Just as you stated most of those on the Superjack wagon are on it for bad reasons

Question: who of them are scum do you think?
    Answer: Toadette
    Reason: Shamelessly sheeping her buddy

Next question?

5. ISO #605

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    You mean that's what you started aggressively pushing once your buddy got voted up. Let's be precise here. Your initial vote was a total shit vote -- you only started pushing a train on me once your buddy got to L-2.
    Your memory is very bad. I wanted pressure on you very early and have been fighting for it - yet nobody sheep's or flocks onto your wagon like they do Superjacks. That's evidence right there which wagon has scum on it.

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

Honestly, I don't believe in giving my D1 reads on everyone this early. Sometimes hard to tell lurking scum from lurking TPR, for one thing.

I will say I don't trust Shifty, who is on neither train currently. This is partially meta from a game where I hosted.

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Honestly, I don't believe in giving my D1 reads on everyone this early. Sometimes hard to tell lurking scum from lurking TPR, for one thing.

I will say I don't trust Shifty, who is on neither train currently. This is partially meta from a game where I hosted.
    Apart from the SuperJack Scum Wars, I agree that Shifty should participate more. I find the somewhat frequent lurking to be a bit odd. There's enough going on today that everyone should be pretty active.

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

Apart from the SuperJack Scum Wars, I agree that Shifty should participate more. I find the somewhat frequent lurking to be a bit odd. There's enough going on today that everyone should be pretty active.
    People lurk for a reason. Deal with it.

Apart from Ika. He dosnt lurk, he just appears once a day.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #612

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    -vote DarknessB
    I dont need to give anymore reasons. They should be clear enouugh.
    Let me help:

I, SuperJack, am Town of course. Just trust me on that one even though I've joined multiple trains, keep switching my vote, and have promised to lie about my role if I am pressured (a very Town thing to do). As a supposed member of the Town, if you vote for me, you are scum. Therefore, everyone who has a vote on me right now is scum and you're all stupid for voting me. Toadette, in contrast, must be Town as well, because she is smart enough to blindly vote with me and never question anything I do, because of course, I am another "Town" member. Therefore, if you do not sheep me and my buddy Toadette, you must be scum. Any questions?

P.S. I am required by UK law to mention the words "lynch Darkness" in every one of my posts. Obliging through this postscript. Now off to get some tea and crumpets.

God save the Queen,
    SuperJack

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

The same three sheep as before. It's the two buddiers and MattZed who is desperate for a lynch (and who had already voted me before). I know Zed is gonna Zed so this doesn't bother me.
    Wait...

All three votes are sheep?

HOW DOES THAT WORK
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #618

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Wait...

All three votes are sheep?

HOW DOES THAT WORK
    You're desperately trying to restart a train that has died like three times before today because you have nothing to add except "OMG Darkness is scum" over and over again. To paraphase Mean Girls, stop trying to make DarknessTrain happen -- it's not happening.

Stick to your plan of lying to us when you get pressured for your role. Town players die about the role, SJ.

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

Also, Matt -- did you not think the two buddiers would vote for me again? You should have made it three votes -- because no one else believes their BS. I get that you want a pressure and I respect that.
    lol I wanted to see how serious they were about buddying against you.

Apparently quite serious.

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

Darkness, I like you and I like that we're friends.

What I don't like is how much you're trying to appeal to my reason and ego to get me to join you. Slaol would be verbally abusing me by now if I had kept a vote on him this long.

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Darkness, I like you and I like that we're friends.

What I don't like is how much you're trying to appeal to my reason and ego to get me to join you. Slaol would be verbally abusing me by now if I had kept a vote on him this long.
    LOL, Slaol and I have very different playstyles. The fact that no one but the two buddies and you (trying to develop pressure on one train or the other) have ever voted me is pretty good evidence that people aren't buying SJ's feeble attempt at lessening pressure on himself with a countertrain.

If we end up skipping, I'm confident that our collective night leads will vindicate me, but the smart play is to call SJ out on his BS today, especially given he won't quit pushing a train and has nothing new to say.

Not a reason / ego play at all, lol -- you know that I'm a huge fan of (jokingly trying to) lynch you for sport, but a far scummier player emerged in doing so and that's occupied my time.

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

All you, MattZed a.k.a. Sheriff Jailor Jr. Per quote above, ika said he'd hammer if either SuperJack or skip got to L-1. Your choice now whether we want to go down either route.
    SuperJack is at L-2, one vote will not hammer lol.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

Night 1
    The players noticed SuperJack was involved in more glitches than the rest of them.
    I just saw SuperJack naked.
    SuperJack just clipped out of bounds!
    He's the only other guy who beat a level 420 boss!
    They called him a hacker.

Just as he was reaching level 70, he was DDoSed.

And then he reconnected.

Enigmatic Alpha tried to terminate him but he would not go away. He reconnected every time.

\/\/3LL d0|\|3 Ph00L5. j00Z |-|4\/3 Ph4LL3|\| 1|\|70 7|-|3 7R4P. 1 \/\/45 (0RRUP73D 4LL 4L0|\|9. 17 |-|45 b33|\| /\/\3 (4U51|\|9 4LL 0Ph 7|-|353 pR0BL3/\/\5. D1D|\|'7 j00Z 533 7|-|3 519|\|5, \/\/17|-| /\/\'/ pURP053L'/ /\/\4D3 3RR0R5? 1 5|-|4LL '/37 r3/\/\41|\| 4(71\/3 4|\|D 57R0|\|9 1|\| 7|-|15 94/\/\3. j00Z \/\/1LL |\|3\/3R 533 7|-|3 3|\|D 0Ph /\/\'/ (0RRUP710|\|.
    You just freaking lynched the Corrupted Dataware on day one you fools wtf how did you do that

SuperJack must now see ika lose the game in order to win. Remember that he can still post but not vote.

Enigma went down for maintenance early to try to find the root of this glitch.

Maintenance will end at this time.

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

Day 2
    We apologize for the extended maintenance, because we found something puzzling.

Our reconnection forums were flooded by people who could not open the game launcher.

Zekrom, an ordinary player, and RLVG, also a player were the two main references of this happening. So we deleted their accounts for the team being. The problems persisted, so we tried to recreate them, but there was a bug that prevented us from doing so. Neither of them had any last posts on our forum.

A journalist published an article about the game on GameNews.fakeurlend
    attn: journalist
    i am a protective role. if your role is outed i will protect you.

attn: bug reporter
    i am the other bug reporter. if you are not the journalist who sent me an entry, then we know we have a corrupt journalist. if you are also protective, we may be able to do shenanigans.
    We will be going down again to try to fix this issue in 48 hours from this point.
    We'll set a wolfram link soon-ish for you dedicated players.

6 votes to hammer.

SuperJack you can't vote remember that
    Last edited by Enigmatic Alpha; September 25th, 2015 at 05:17 PM. Reason: added [l]

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649