3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

Re: The Dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by FM Keldorn View Post
    This is what you get when you invert every clue:
    Death + Onyx + Dagger + Khelgar
    Evil/Retribution + Emerald + Candles + ??? (Has to be >=35 words)
    Retribution/Evil + Obsidian + Branch + Sand
    Destruction + Ruby + Warhammer + Neeshka
    Yup, with negating everything you get no contradictions. I only wonder about crushing the "Skull of Man"? Why this was included? Where is it belong?

7. ISO #757

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

Quote Originally Posted by FM Kivan View Post
    Yup, with negating everything you get no contradictions. I only wonder about crushing the "Skull of Man"? Why this was included? Where is it belong?
    Crushing a skull should be quite a problem in itself if you are not using the warhammer. I would just omit it (Raise your warhammer but don't crush a skull).

And Jan won't die if he is attacked and the Sanctum opens at the end of the night.

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

Quote Originally Posted by FM Keldorn View Post
    Crushing a skull should be quite a problem in itself if you are not using the warhammer. I would just omit it (Raise your warhammer but don't crush a skull).

And Jan won't die if he is attacked and the Sanctum opens at the end of the night.
    Reversing clues, omitting them...I think it's going way too far where we have much simpler explanation. I think you should focus on tonight's clue and maybe next clue will bring some light here.

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

Keldorn, it's probably time to propose a solution.
    I'm still not happy with what I got so far. I'm really intrigued what the solution looks like.
    I double and triple checked the straightforward answers 2A, 3A, 4D, 7, 8C, 9C, 12B and 13B. And derived from there 10C and 5C. Then everything goes down the gutter.

34. ISO #784

Alerting. Valygar is using his bh contract to try to kill the person who bashed the cult quartermaster? So i know one person who is dead tonight... Valygar should be sent to be lynched tomorrow. There were tons of choices he could have used them on, but I was the most waste of time.

Aerie is also now coming out very scummy. Wishing my death but not showing any valid argument, or even trying to accuse me of being cult, then I am just a threat to them; That screams cult. I am sure that both of the other bhaalspawn will be converted by tomorrow, safana before tonight and montaron tonight (if they havent been already)

The bounty hunter will perish, that leaves my list of scum as Keldorn, Aerie, Valygar.

If you had a chance to kill me with a bh, I would argue differently with you. But now it sounds like your trying to dwindle down my alerts. Very scummy, but I will finish off the bh, if there is one.

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

Quote Originally Posted by FM Xan View Post
    Montaron and Jan are also acceptable targets for the Bounty Hunter. As is Xzar. And Yoshimo.
    Lol Xan actually must be a Bhaalspawn. Notice his targets are all his rivals for life. The other 2 Bhaalspawn, a Harper, and me who he thinks is the second Harper. Xan's been tunneling me ever since I made that pseudo-Harper claim to catch Branwen lying, and I think it's because Xan believed my claim. He actually thinks I'm a Harper lolol.

I would be truly surprised if Jan isn't Safana, and obviously Montaron is confirmed Bhaalspawn. It makes me seriously wonder what Branwen's going to flip tonight though, if he can even be killed tonight that is.

-vote FM Faldorn

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

Quote Originally Posted by FM Yoshimo View Post
    Also what supporting evidence do we even have that Faldorn is a Druid/Survivor?

Did we just take his word for it?

In retrospect, it seems very odd survivor-play to have so fanatically defended Mazzy on Day 3.
    I would vote him, but then it would mean I am forced to go since more votes are on me still. Aerie is jumping around with the voting everywhere.

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

Khalid claims that he made all things up so for now I'm going to ignore him and hpe that this was just preparation for possible failure.

Keldorn won't die anyway. Yeslick said he will heal him, so Keldorn can hide his immunity
    It's actually pretty obvious that khalid is the thief. Mazzy didn't display her last will becouse she got robbed by a thief the day she died.

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800