The Dungeon: night 6 - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: The Dungeon

Quote Originally Posted by FM Kivan View Post
    I made a table WITH BORDERS. Now all counter-rarguments are invalid. GG.
    Well town is just in a tunneling rage because they are too impatient and ready to lynch a town than wait for Khalid to confirm my clue. Keldorn is culted. His attitude has changed in the past days. Xzar most likely is the prophet imo and he thinks me bringing up suspicions means that I am trying to change a whole train onto him. I hope town gets out of their tunneling rage lynches soon. Town is being scum manipulated right now and people don't realize it.
    -vote FM Xzar
    Says he will explain tomorrow. Why don't you explain tonight. Oh it is because you want me killed first so you can take down a town with you.

Safana I will be joining you.

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

Quote Originally Posted by FM Valygar View Post
    [vote]unvote[vote]

I think the clues are supposed to contradict: Khalid said that he needed last night's clue and I just can't imagine why there are so many inconsistencies otherwise.
    Also this. Kivan just thinks it automatically means someone is scum. The person who said he should let me live until tomorrow so Khalid can reveal everything and now he is voting me.

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by FM Haer-Dalis View Post
    Well town is just in a tunneling rage because they are too impatient and ready to lynch a town than wait for Khalid to confirm my clue. Keldorn is culted. His attitude has changed in the past days. Xzar most likely is the prophet imo and he thinks me bringing up suspicions means that I am trying to change a whole train onto him. I hope town gets out of their tunneling rage lynches soon. Town is being scum manipulated right now and people don't realize it.
    -vote FM Xzar
    Says he will explain tomorrow. Why don't you explain tonight. Oh it is because you want me killed first so you can take down a town with you.

Safana I will be joining you.
    Genius.

5. ISO #455

Also this. Kivan just thinks it automatically means someone is scum. The person who said he should let me live until tomorrow so Khalid can reveal everything and now he is voting me.
    Well, I'd still prefer to let you live, but if I have to choose between Aerie and you I will choose you.

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

Yeah, I'm not gonna vote for Haer nor am I gonna send Nalia to kill him: I still have a town read on him and I no longer think that a contradictory clue is a scum sign. As for who I will actually send Nalia to kill, I don't want to send her to Coran: she's just getting active so I'll at least give it a day. I could see Xzar, but I'd like to have at least one more potential target.

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by FM Xzar View Post
    To the topic at hand: Idk why we left Haer for Aerie, was it all because of Cernd's claim, which was made invalid apparently because of a host error?

Anyone who wants to go back to Haer?
    Seriously though. He asked if we wanted to go back onto me. He waits for someone to revote onto me before he voted. If he thinks I am scum then why ask for my train to start back up again? Why not just vote instead of wait for someone else.

12. ISO #462

Seriously though. He asked if we wanted to go back onto me. He waits for someone to revote onto me before he voted. If he thinks I am scum then why ask for my train to start back up again? Why not just vote instead of wait for someone else.
    I was waiting for someone else to make a case against someone else. Just decided to fuck it then because I personally saw noone else atm.

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

Damn it phone.

I'll tell you what guys, I will post an interesting story, including my info on Haer-Dalis tonight encrypted with vignere cipher. Then before I board my plane I will give the key, after tonight's night deadline. Hell, I'll even include all the clues I have. Noone must open the sanctum before me!

That way all info will be available to you before the night ends, and I can post a ton on my phone without it being difficult!

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

Korgan thinks your attitude is disgusting and nobody will miss you. Anyways i am quite sure you are an assassin by now and getting ridd of one tonight is the best thing we could do. Also your COM. LOL. PLZ DIE

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

Hairy Penuz with an int of 15 lynched Edwin the cleric and Jaheira the explorer. Tried to lynch Nalia the neutral and Branwen the neutral.

Of course you tried to lynch Mazzie at day 2 because you were still town on that day.

Wow!

Korgan is amazed about your townieness!

Korgan with an int of 13 only misslynched Viconia which was a shit player...

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

Yeah, I'm not gonna vote for Haer nor am I gonna send Nalia to kill him: I still have a town read on him and I no longer think that a contradictory clue is a scum sign. As for who I will actually send Nalia to kill, I don't want to send her to Coran: she's just getting active so I'll at least give it a day. I could see Xzar, but I'd like to have at least one more potential target.
    You could double down on Safana. We could have had the Inner Sanctum open before all this, and if you kill her before Necromancer gets her, he loses a vest chance. Their both way to dangerous to be left alive.

26. ISO #476

Quote Originally Posted by FM Kivan View Post
    I see Ajantis' current vote as "I want Aerie to die, but I don't want to be seen", not as "I'm sure Faldorn is scum."

As for another clue contradiction here is explanation but I find it amazing how you guys completely ignored one of the most important thing here ( opening IS). Seriously, if you don't even care to copy/write down all the clues that means you don't care to open IS. And don't give me this "I'm bad at riddles" bullshit.

Ruby ? Candles ?
    Onyx ? Branch Destruction
    Obsidian Neeshka Dagger Evil/Retribution
    Emerald ? Hammer ?

This is what we know thanks to Viconia and Imoen.

Keldorn said that Emerald = Ritual of Death. That means Ruby belongs to Retribution/Evil.

Cernd says that Candles != Evil and Retribution. That means that Ruby belongs to the Ritual of Death.

So: Keldorn contradicts Cernd.

And Haer'dalis said that Branch doesn't belong to Destruction, so it's his word against dead guys. That's why we should send him to die.
    Why is this not colored, and highlighted to see clearer? This is shit, redo it.

27. ISO #477

Quote Originally Posted by FM Branwen View Post
    You could double down on Safana. We could have had the Inner Sanctum open before all this, and if you kill her before Necromancer gets her, he loses a vest chance. Their both way to dangerous to be left alive.
    I don't care if Montaron gets a vest: I'm fine with him being alive right now, and we can just lynch him if we need to.

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

I don't care if Montaron gets a vest: I'm fine with him being alive right now, and we can just lynch him if we need to.
    Branwen claims to be the bhaalspawn veteran, maybe you could send the bounty hunter to him instead to confirm branwens role. The bounty hunter will try to give contracts to scums anyway.

30. ISO #480

Quote Originally Posted by FM Aerie View Post
    Branwen claims to be the bhaalspawn veteran, maybe you could send the bounty hunter to him instead to confirm branwens role. The bounty hunter will try to give contracts to scums anyway.
    I'm considering it: if he's a Half Dragon, alerting won't make him kill-immune and Nalia has a vest that will allow her to survive. If he's not, then that's good for us anyway. Branwen, care to respond?

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

Xzar claims that he is going to reveal everything tomorrow. We could lynch him tomorrow if we don't like what he has to say.
    Khalid is going to reveal the puzzle tomorrow and at the end of the night. Since I am being voted because you think my clue is fake why don't you wait until Khalid confirms/denies my clue. Same argument.

37. ISO #487

Khalid is going to reveal the puzzle tomorrow and at the end of the night. Since I am being voted because you think my clue is fake why don't you wait until Khalid confirms/denies my clue. Same argument.
    Sending someone to the trap isn't optional. I suggest that you try to solve the puzzle if you want to increase your chances of surviving. Or you could try to convince uss why it would be a bad idea to send you instead of someone else.

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

Sending someone to the trap isn't optional. I suggest that you try to solve the puzzle if you want to increase your chances of surviving. Or you could try to convince uss why it would be a bad idea to send you instead of someone else.
    Maybe because I'm town and I'm being sent on a basis of the town assumes I faked a clue. Tomorrow Khalid is going to confirm/deny the clue, but town is too impatient and will end up killing another town out of it. Who will you jump onto next? Cernd or Keldorn because their clues contradict. If I'm sent I am not trying to solve it. I want it to kill me if I am sent. Town is going downhill and only the bhaalspawns are really doing anything productive in getting the cult. The town has too much tunnelvision in it.

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

Wait, so Cespenar posted a message claiming a host error so some of the players could see it, and then deleted it so other players couldn't. Wtf? That's not cool and can I just mention way confusing and disruptive. I am still about 6 hrs in the past guys and have a bit to catch up on overnight.

For now
    -vote unvote

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500