M-FM Fringe: Prime Universe - Page 20
Register

User Tag List

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1703
  1. ISO #951

Re: Prime Universe D2

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    I agree with that, however, i could see Wildcard being Marshall, given he said he can confirm himself, which would mean he has no info, i said that's what i assume earlier.
    Why are you coming up with reasons to defend his shitty claim?
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Wildcard View Post
    I never said I can, so what up bro
    I will fucking end you.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #954

Sino I will burn your straw house down because your obliviousness is going to kill my soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

Don't even answer me Sino.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Because no scum would claim he can confirm himself, and the reason for this is exactly what's happening right now, when Wildcard said that, he knew people would eventually ask him to reveal his role and prove his claim, which makes no sense to do as scum, cause it would ofc result in a 100% lynch on you.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

Wildcard said saved again. For fucks sake.

12. ISO #962

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I'm boting him because he is witholding information regarding NINE OTHER PLAYERS WHOM ARE IN THE SAME GAME.

This stigma that our universes are completely seperate games gives scum a huge advantage in terms of tactical voting.
    You're right, I am witholding some information, but not the information you're assuming lol.

I stated that I have information from either Architect OR night actions.

13. ISO #963

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

You already proved you weren't in an architect chat. If you claim you were a bullet will be through your skull.

16. ISO #966

17. ISO #967

Maybe Sino and wildcard are in on it together, and firebriger is just a village idiot.
    Or maybe Sino and firebringer are in on it, while wildcard is a useless cunt.
    Perhaps Sino just has bad reads and firebringer and Wildcard are truely scum?

It isn't impossible that there are 3 mafia dcum in this universe.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

18. ISO #968

"Firebringer saved Deathworlds woo woo!"

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Maybe Sino and wildcard are in on it together, and firebriger is just a village idiot.
    Or maybe Sino and firebringer are in on it, while wildcard is a useless cunt.
    Perhaps Sino just has bad reads and firebringer and Wildcard are truely scum?

It isn't impossible that there are 3 mafia dcum in this universe.
    what crawled up your ass

21. ISO #971

22. ISO #972

Town:
    Unknown
    Badass
    death

Null:
    Town
    Moogle
    Fire

Scum:
    WC
    Sino
    Look at that : those who agree with me are town, the afk are null and those who disagree are scum, nice list bro.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

No honestly WildCard can't keep his mouth shut and I'm tired of him using his role and information as a defebse for him and his thoughts so I'm actually done.

25. ISO #975

Because no scum would claim he can confirm himself, and the reason for this is exactly what's happening right now, when Wildcard said that, he knew people would eventually ask him to reveal his role and prove his claim, which makes no sense to do as scum, cause it would ofc result in a 100% lynch on you.
    I am really warry whenever someone says "no Scum/Town would do X" It gives me bad feels all over. I've seen a lot of weird shit in this game and know people are not as predictable as that.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

26. ISO #976

Sino I don't even know what you mean by that lol cuz I don't Scum read you.

27. ISO #977

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    No honestly WildCard can't keep his mouth shut and I'm tired of him using his role and information as a defebse for him and his thoughts so I'm actually done.
    Why would I keep my mouth shut when you're constantly accusing me of shit? Am I just supposed to remain quiet? Lol

28. ISO #978

I am really warry whenever someone says "no Scum/Town would do X" It gives me bad feels all over. I've seen a lot of weird shit in this game and know people are not as predictable as that.
    Ok, tell me what would be the point of claiming something you know will have you 100% lynched probably in a critical moment as scum.
    -vote Sino

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

I've lost it.

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

BECAUSE YOU DIDNT HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE YOU HAD INFORMATION THOUGH.

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Wildcard View Post
    - Says that man who immediately started the day voting the person who saved him by scummily moving his vote at the end of day off of you.
    Not ONLY are you implying that I was saved by the unvote. But you are ALSO calling firebringer's unvote scummy.
    fucketh me in the ass

37. ISO #987

I'm not even that mad, but this is dumb.

38. ISO #988

Look at that : those who agree with me are town, the afk are null and those who disagree are scum, nice list bro.
    I thought you were Scum when I started reading this game and you haven't changed that. I have, however, changed my stance on WC since I started reading.

I'll admit I was a little thrown off by you saying WC/Unknown was TvT, but it lead me to believe that you were teamed with WC. Then you started to change your stance on Unknown who is my strongest Town read.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

39. ISO #989

BECAUSE YOU DIDNT HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE YOU HAD INFORMATION THOUGH.
    Yes I did. You pressured me on my assumptions. However, my assumptions are based on my information. Therefore, you pressuring me, calling me scum due to said assumptions, is what forced me to say I had information.

Therefore, you're to blame.

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

Just ignore it then, doesn't belong in the game anyways.
    Wut? Lol?

42. ISO #992

43. ISO #993

Ok, tell me what would be the point of claiming something you know will have you 100% lynched probably in a critical moment as scum.
    I'm not saying it would be a logical move.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

Your assumptions bled out the scumminess and honestly if I ignored it that would have been avoiding a dumb scum play.

Sino stop kissing his ass and develop an individual opinion.

46. ISO #996

One day you'll have to put an end to this mess and reveal your role though, i'm just not in such a hurry as the others.
    Oh I definitely understand that. I don't have a problem revealing when the time is right; I mean, I am fairly sure the pressure on me has revealed enough to Mafia to reveal my role to them. Maybe not, though.

47. ISO #997

48. ISO #998

49. ISO #999

I don't even care at this point. I'm blaming you no matter what even if it's somehow my fault.

50. ISO #1000

Your assumptions bled out the scumminess and honestly if I ignored it that would have been avoiding a dumb scum play.

Sino stop kissing his ass and develop an individual opinion.
    That is my individual opinion.
    -vote Sino