Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 320) - Page 28
Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 1794
  1. ISO #1351

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    Caught up again. Sheeping skin until I think they're scummy because everyone else is useless.

Here's my read list

Halloween
    Skin Overdose
    TBD

-everyone else-

SpainLand
    Sauron
    Dont Ask
    Alright boys so Halloween, FDL and Overdose are scum. Lynch em and we win.

2. ISO #1352

3. ISO #1353

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    Spain doesn't make sense, they live in their own world with very limited range of theory's. Yet with the stubbornness and arrogance and being completely confidante with it. Makes him town in my eyes.
    Amen to that.

I wouldn't go as far as call Spain towny though. This sudden shift after DA's reveal is dubious af to me.

4. ISO #1354

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

I'm not going to be around for end of day. If I get yeeted and town ends up losing, I take no responsibility for the loss. No game summary was given to me from anyone and I'm not going to even consider reading the game if I don't get the common courtesy of a 5 sentence summary of what the fuck has happened.

Best thing I've got as a summary is TBD's claim post. Thank you TBD.

Skin, if you want me to change my vote give me a tag. If anyone else tags me, I'll most likely change my vote to them.

Good day.

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

I'm not going to be around for end of day. If I get yeeted and town ends up losing, I take no responsibility for the loss. No game summary was given to me from anyone and I'm not going to even consider reading the game if I don't get the common courtesy of a 5 sentence summary of what the fuck has happened.

Skin, if you want me to change my vote give me a tag. If anyone else tags me, I'll most likely change my vote to them.

Good day.
    THE DAY IS OVER RIGHT NOW
    remember the alamo

12. ISO #1362

13. ISO #1363

Good day.
    EoD is now

14. ISO #1364

Good day.
    If you do the reads list, I will do you a summery. I'm currently running on fumes.

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

S-FM Dont Ask (3 [L-96]):
    S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween, S-FM FirstDimensionalLife, S-FM Skin Overdose
    S-FM Spain Land (1 [L-98]):
    S-FM Acidic Egypt
    S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween (2 [L-97]):
    S-FM Spain Land, S-FM Dont Ask
    S-FM Acidic Egypt (1 [L-98]):
    S-FM TBD

S-FM Dont Ask is being lynched/eliminated. Will be posting flip soon.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #1367

@S-FM Dont Ask was eliminated!

Their role-submission was:

Spoiler : :

Shippy the Container
    Think of it like the Grinch stealing Christmas, except instead of Christmas, you're stealing people.

On every even-numbered night you may kidnap a player to keep inside of you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
    Players who are in your container share a permanent chat and may only target other players who are in the container. You, as the container, have access to this chat as well. The players know who you are and you know who they are. You are unconditionally immune to any life-threatening attacks from players inside the container (They will be informed of this).
    Players who you kidnap are unable to interact in the thread aside from voting you, and cannot be eliminated unless you are voting them.
    If you die, every player is let out of your container. The permanent chat is dissolved. In addition, every player gets a 1 use night action gun which they may use in addition to their night action. Unbeknownst to them, however, the gun has a 50% chance to backfire, instantly killing them instead of the person they targeted. (To be clear, players do not know their gun has a chance to kill them. This will also not be shown as part of your flip, but the role-submitter of this role will be aware of it.)
    If you are eliminated (via vote), the container collapses upon all those trapped inside of it, instantly killing one player of your choice that was inside of your container.
    If you have more than 50% of the living players trapped in your container, you gain access to the Mega Doom Cannon, which you may use to kill a player not inside your container every night.
    Being a shipping container, you may hold 500 items maximum. If you hold more than 500 items for some fucking reason, you gorge and instantly die.

You may not be transported unless the person transporting you has the proper equipment to transport you (ie, a crane or boat).
    You are too large and too heavy to fit on a catapult.
    You are immune to reality warping effects.
    You are made of metal.

Their role-card was:
    Ultimate Mayor

Description: You are IT, the Ultimate Badass, the one destined to bring Tafkal to his knees. You were there at the beginning, after the Big Bang. You lynched the Bodyguard claim and the Universe sprang into existence. You are the first Mayor ever created. You lynch Town so the scum can be left to their own devices to commit suicide, because that’s how fair and considerate you are. You possess powers mere mortals can only dream of.
    Ability: You have access to an unlimited number of buckets of red paint, and can scumpaint people freely... careful you dont trip and spill all the paint over yourself. You can spill red paint all over a player, ensuring that they will flip a scum alignment even if they aren’t scum. If you attempt to spill red paint on an investigative role, you will trip and they will discover who you are (as in, they will be told YOU tried to spill red paint on them). Infinite charges, used once per day phase.
    Ability 2: Reveal yourself as the Ultimate Mayor, enabling 2 eliminations to happen that day based on plurality. If either of the eliminations kill someone who is of your alignment, regardless of your scumpaint ability, all hell breaks loose and any of the below may occur:
    a) 35% chance that a randomly picked player will commit suicide at EoD
    b) 35% chance that God (the host) will intervene to give a player of their choice a powerful ability. This will likely attempt to restore balance if possible or applicable.
    c) 30% chance that nothing will happen
    Special Mechanics: If a player who can reveal themselves is in the game, in addition to whatever wincon you possess you can also win if you and all such players are the last left standing.

Host's Note: The double-elimination works on the top two vote wagons. In most cases, this means eliminating the top wagon and counter-wagon.
    (Their alignment was this.)

They also received S-FM BFTW's role-card on n1, which was given to someone of the same alignment. It was:

Compulsory 2nd-Day Vigilante

On day 2, you must try to kill someone. If you do not, then you will die on the following night. To kill someone during day 2, do the following message:

@target @MartinGG99 That was like 5:00 in Moscow. I awakened by screams under my window. I seen some fight, nearly 4-5 ppl involved. First thing I did is called police. I am glad that that was just some drunk idiots, noone hurted seriously or killed. But my sleep was broken. I lie down, but I cannot sleep again, my head was like cracked with hammer with this rude awakening. I went too see what's going on here. First thing I seen is 6 votes on Baker with 4 of them townie for me. I said for myself "fuck it" and eneded that shit, push my PC off and go back to sleep, while policemen packaged that drunk guys under my window. Then silence comes, I slept for 8 hours nearly after.

This will be checked for at the 24 hour and 48 hour mark.

If the person you target dies, then their flip will be shown at EoD.
    With an emergency edit to make the abilities affect day 3 (with suicide on night 3). Since they had two role-cards, if you want to ask what I have or would've done if they got targeted by X kind of ability on n1, you should PM/DM me since it could be very nuanced.

They had no last-will.

Player Alive/Dead ISO
    S-FM BFTW Other ISO
    @S-FM Sauron Alive ISO
    @S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween Alive ISO
    @S-FM Acidic Egypt Alive ISO
    @S-FM Spain Land Alive ISO
    S-FM Heavy Handed Dead (EoD1) ISO
    @S-FM Skin Overdose Alive ISO
    @S-FM TBD Alive ISO
    @S-FM FirstDimensionalLife Alive ISO
    S-FM Dont Ask Dead (EoD2) ISO

Host ISO

Night 2 ends in about 23 hours and 40 minutes from now:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

A.K.A "That One Idiot"

18. ISO #1368

Okay, apparently this hasn't been made clear for some people (as I've gotten several questions about it), but it *should* be obvious that S-FM Dont Ask used the scum-paint ability on themselves. And given the wording I've been using, one should come to the conclusion that S-FM Dont Ask was town based on the other role-card that they got.

Hopefully that is obvious now.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

19. ISO #1369

Day 3 Begins

No one has died during the night.

@S-FM Acidic Egypt has fallen asleep and cannot post for the first half of the day phase (I.e. the next 24 hours)!

Day 3 ends in about:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

99 votes to hammer.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

20. ISO #1370

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

26. ISO #1376

Remember when I had trouble figuring out whether or not my role was town or not? I have a question.

Did "s-fm dont ask" flip town? The weird link isn't clear to me at all.

And night one I (apparently) used an ability that made me untargetable. Night two I didn't do anything.

-vote S-FM Sauron

My Reads List

Halloween
    Skin Overdose
    TBD

-everyone else-

SpainLand
    Sauron

27. ISO #1377

Remember when I had trouble figuring out whether or not my role was town or not? I have a question.

And night one I (apparently) used an ability that made me untargetable. Night two I didn't do anything.

-vote S-FM Sauron

My Reads List

Halloween
    Skin Overdose
    TBD

-everyone else-

SpainLand
    Sauron
    OH MY GOD HAVE YOU EVEN READ THE LAST 8 POSTS?

28. ISO #1378

-vote S-FM Sauron

My Reads List

Halloween
    Skin Overdose
    TBD

-everyone else-

SpainLand
    Sauron
    Why didn't you do anything n2. WTF.

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380

31. ISO #1381

32. ISO #1382

33. ISO #1383

That fucking vote on Dont Ask came outta fucking nowhere yesterday RIGHT after Dont Ask posted their rolecard - which was practically a Marshal claim, and one that effectively meant they were giving up on their Sauron wincon. Scum drove that lynch because they were afraid they would lose a potential mislynch. I think this is either MyLo or LyLo; given that we’ve not had a single nightkill this game, I am seriously inclined to believe that we are in a 3 scum vs 7 town world. Which makes this LyLo. Scum would only pile on Dont Ask like they did yesterday if at least one deep wolf existed that was townread, possibly by everyone.

That deepwolf is always TBD. Notice how TBD has been avoiding interactinf with Egypt and how Egypt has been defending TBD the entire game. And TBD is scumreading Egypt, lol. TBD is scum trying distance himself from his scum partner to make sure they dont get outed.

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

36. ISO #1386

I'm not scum, but I want to know why Halloween hasn't been checking alignments, at least n2.

Maybe because they already know alignments:

Their role card.

Potion Master and their Magical Mouth

During the day you can use your Magical Mouth to get Ingredients for your brew by saying certain things
    You can only get each type of ingredient once per day.
    During the night you can brew a potion as long as you have the required ingredients for it and may use it in the same night or choose to hold on to it.
    You cannot use more than 1 potion in a single night.

Magical Mouth Ingredients and how to obtain them:
    Garlic - Say you aren’t voting at all and then right after immediately vote someone with no explanation
    Herb - Apologize to someone for no reason
    Flower - Push on a player and call them scum and then Immediately after say they are Town and stop pushing them
    Olive Oil - Talk Backwards
    Salt - Act offended over nothing
    Pepper - Quote someone’s post but blatantly ignore them
    Vinegar - Anytime someone calls you scum or mentions some variation that they think your scum, you must tell them they are right
    Milk - type an entire sentence in all Caps
    Water - Sing a Song or Write a Poem

Potions:
    Health Potion - 1-Shot Protection - Water + Herb
    Speed Potion - 1-Shot Strongwilded Roleblocker - Water + Milk
    Strength Potion - 1-Shot Strongman Rolestopper - Garlic + Flower
    Invisibility Potion - 1-Shot Commuter - Salt + Garlic
    Sleep Potion - 1-Shot Mass Roleblocker - 2 Pepper + Flower + Vinegar
    Insight Potion - 1-Shot Alignment Cop - 2 Water + Olive Oil
    Wicked Potion - Turns your alignment into Witch - 1 of Each Ingredient

Host's Note:
    A "Protection" protects against any attack that would kill or have the potential to kill; in other words this is a doctor ability that protects against atypical forms of killing.

Players who are considered to non-living (Ex: An Undead zombie role, though that does not exist in this game) cannot be affected by the sleep potion.

Please link or note the post # of the ingredients that you are using in your night-action PM.

Ex: For Strength Potion usage

Use Strength Potion on BadLuck2020
    Garlic (Post #27) + Flower (Post #48 )

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

41. ISO #1391

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    I'm not scum, but I want to know why Halloween hasn't been checking alignments, at least n2.

Maybe because they already know alignments:

Their role card.

Potion Master and their Magical Mouth

During the day you can use your Magical Mouth to get Ingredients for your brew by saying certain things
    You can only get each type of ingredient once per day.
    During the night you can brew a potion as long as you have the required ingredients for it and may use it in the same night or choose to hold on to it.
    You cannot use more than 1 potion in a single night.

Magical Mouth Ingredients and how to obtain them:
    Garlic - Say you aren’t voting at all and then right after immediately vote someone with no explanation
    Herb - Apologize to someone for no reason
    Flower - Push on a player and call them scum and then Immediately after say they are Town and stop pushing them
    Olive Oil - Talk Backwards
    Salt - Act offended over nothing
    Pepper - Quote someone’s post but blatantly ignore them
    Vinegar - Anytime someone calls you scum or mentions some variation that they think your scum, you must tell them they are right
    Milk - type an entire sentence in all Caps
    Water - Sing a Song or Write a Poem

Potions:
    Health Potion - 1-Shot Protection - Water + Herb
    Speed Potion - 1-Shot Strongwilded Roleblocker - Water + Milk
    Strength Potion - 1-Shot Strongman Rolestopper - Garlic + Flower
    Invisibility Potion - 1-Shot Commuter - Salt + Garlic
    Sleep Potion - 1-Shot Mass Roleblocker - 2 Pepper + Flower + Vinegar
    Insight Potion - 1-Shot Alignment Cop - 2 Water + Olive Oil
    Wicked Potion - Turns your alignment into Witch - 1 of Each Ingredient

Host's Note:
    A "Protection" protects against any attack that would kill or have the potential to kill; in other words this is a doctor ability that protects against atypical forms of killing.

Players who are considered to non-living (Ex: An Undead zombie role, though that does not exist in this game) cannot be affected by the sleep potion.

Please link or note the post # of the ingredients that you are using in your night-action PM.

Ex: For Strength Potion usage

Use Strength Potion on BadLuck2020
    Garlic (Post #27) + Flower (Post #48 )
    Yeah honestly that was horrible by them.
    But I’m moving past that and just assuming bad town.
    I’m just getting scum pings from you as I believe this is MYLO.

42. ISO #1392

43. ISO #1393

44. ISO #1394

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    Yeah so Sauron/Halloween/Spain are scum?

-vote S-FM Sauron

How can you say with a straight face that whatever the halloween slot did isn't totally scum driven holy shit.
    Oh please.
    You think I am still “bussing”, no I just figured it out.

Also, if you were actually town your vote would be on Halloween and not me, your scum and voted me only because Halloween did and this is MYLO so if you can get 2 town to vote a town you win.

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399

50. ISO #1400