User Tag List

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 1794
  1. ISO #1601

2. ISO #1602

3. ISO #1603

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Skin Overdose View Post
    Hi, my apologies for my absence. The truth is that I've lost all interest in this game, make of that what you will.
    My views on this game:
    FDL, Egypt, TBD = towny
    Halloween, Spain = Scummy
    Sauron = in-between.
    Though Sauron and Spain have both talked about lost wolves for some reason. I'd guess it's Halloween+Spain+Sauron, with Sauron as a lost wolf.

I will come online closer to EoD. Who knows, maybe even with enough time to spare to catch up? We'll see.

I recommend this week's mutation in SC2 Co-op. It's fun.

FDL, I'm sorry to hear about your dog. Playing FM is not exactly the best remedy for grief either, I hope you're being alright.

Its good to have something to do.
    Sorry the game has been poor. I think because of the rough D1 its created a horrid foundation for the game.

4. ISO #1604

Day 1
    S-FM Sauron is revealed as MVP by host
    S-FM FirstDimensionalLife reveals their rolecard, and compels others to do so, using their abilities as a threat.

Roleclaim stances:
    Against: S-FM Spain Land S-FM Acidic Egypt S-FM Dont Ask (D2 ok)
    For: Me
    Mixed: S-FM Sauron S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween
    S-FM Skin Overdose

-Spain & Skin push against FDL in debate of roleclaims. Don't ask joins in.
    -TBD sits on the sidelines
    -S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween creates a post to gain ingredients (Therefore revealing to the person who submitted the role) and continues to do so.
    -S-FM TBD gets a couple of votes, panics and starts sprouting hypocritical attacks about creating filler, whilst only doing so themselves.
    -TBD begin their self pitying
    -S-FM Heavy Handed begins their fluff posting. Contributes nothing.
    -S-FM Spain Land has read TBD and Halloween as town
    -Don't ask starts their "jim/not jim"
    -S-FM Sauron begins their death tunnel on S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween

From spain: Interesting how S-FM Egypt is defending TBD and scumpainting Halloween.

S-FM Skin Overdose talks about how the vote mechanism are pro-town
    S-FM BFTW enters and starts ruining the game. (Personal attacks, Insults ect ect ect.)

5. ISO #1605

6. ISO #1606

7. ISO #1607

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

This was a triumph
    I'm making a note here
    Huge success
    It's hard to overstate my satisfaction
    Aperture Science
    We do what we must because we can
    For the good of all of us
    Except the ones who are dead
    But there's no sense crying over every mistake
    You just keep on trying 'til you run out of cake
    And the science gets done and you make a neat gun
    For the people who are still alive
    I'm not even angry
    I'm being so sincere right now
    Even though you broke my heart and killed me
    Tore me to pieces
    And threw every piece into a fire
    As they burned it hurt because
    I was so happy for you
    Now these points of data make a beautiful line
    And we're out of beta, we're releasing on time
    So I'm glad I got burned
    Think of all the things we learned
    For the people who are still alive
    So…

11. ISO #1611

Here I come Constantinople
    Here I come coConstantinople
    I am coming Constantinople
    Here I come
    Here I come coConstantinople
    Here I come
    All the leaves are off of the oak and
    All of the sheep have followed the spoken
    Word. I'm coming Constantinople
    Here I come
    So I stand out in the open
    All my friends are with you I hope and
    Pray I'm coming Constantinople
    Here I come
    Here I come

12. ISO #1612

13. ISO #1613

Anyone voting me and NOT halloween frankly is either scum or severely misguided.

So what if you replaced in. You have an extremely powerful role you REFUSED to use n2. And the previous player used a SOLELY SELF BENEFICIAL potion n1.

All signs point to scum.

How the hell can you people accept the n1 and n2 actions of halloween and vote me is beyond me.

-vote S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween

14. ISO #1614

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    @MartinGG99

Is there a Town alignment?
    Is there a Mafia alignment?
    Is there Mafia alignment that are on the same team?
    Do Mafia alignment gain any additional abilities like scum chat?
    If they do, or can't answer and they do, is their extra abilities/mechanism revealed if one dies and the roleflip revealed?
    How many Mafia alignment slots are there?
    Is it possible to have a neutral evil solo role or a neutral benign role?
    When does suicide take effect? Instantly? Role flip with it?
    Per the setup, or at least how I interpreted it, there is always at least a Town and Mafia alignment.

The Mafia alignment has a night-only chat. As to whether there are additional abilities for being on that faction or alignment I cannot say. If there was a factional ability (for example a factional kill), that would be revealed after the or all of the mafia have flipped.

With exception to alternate possible win-conditions, they are presumed to be 100% on the same team.

Its possible to have any sort of non-mafia or non-town alignment in the game per the setup. As to whether that's possible in this round or game of ?krc, or whether they already exist, I won't say. Unless it was evident (or intended to be made evident) that XXX exists or does not exist, such in the case as the SCP flip earlier where I had to clarify why SCP could not exist.

Suicide occurs at night.

Edit: All deaths will cause a flip unless there's an ability preventing such.
    (Missed that part of the question)
    Last edited by MartinGG99; January 5th, 2021 at 11:30 AM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #1615

@MartinGG99 if a replacement was given the rolecard below (Hypothetically if it exists) are they informed what ingredients they currently have, and which ones they receive?
    Spoiler : PMotMM :
    Potion Master and their Magical Mouth

During the day you can use your Magical Mouth to get Ingredients for your brew by saying certain things
    You can only get each type of ingredient once per day.
    During the night you can brew a potion as long as you have the required ingredients for it and may use it in the same night or choose to hold on to it.
    You cannot use more than 1 potion in a single night.

Magical Mouth Ingredients and how to obtain them:
    Garlic - Say you aren’t voting at all and then right after immediately vote someone with no explanation
    Herb - Apologize to someone for no reason
    Flower - Push on a player and call them scum and then Immediately after say they are Town and stop pushing them
    Olive Oil - Talk Backwards
    Salt - Act offended over nothing
    Pepper - Quote someone’s post but blatantly ignore them
    Vinegar - Anytime someone calls you scum or mentions some variation that they think your scum, you must tell them they are right
    Milk - type an entire sentence in all Caps
    Water - Sing a Song or Write a Poem

Potions:
    Health Potion - 1-Shot Protection - Water + Herb
    Speed Potion - 1-Shot Strongwilded Roleblocker - Water + Milk
    Strength Potion - 1-Shot Strongman Rolestopper - Garlic + Flower
    Invisibility Potion - 1-Shot Commuter - Salt + Garlic
    Sleep Potion - 1-Shot Mass Roleblocker - 2 Pepper + Flower + Vinegar
    Insight Potion - 1-Shot Alignment Cop - 2 Water + Olive Oil
    Wicked Potion - Turns your alignment into Witch - 1 of Each Ingredient

Host's Note:
    A "Protection" protects against any attack that would kill or have the potential to kill; in other words this is a doctor ability that protects against atypical forms of killing.

Players who are considered to non-living (Ex: An Undead zombie role, though that does not exist in this game) cannot be affected by the sleep potion.

Please link or note the post # of the ingredients that you are using in your night-action PM.

Ex: For Strength Potion usage

Use Strength Potion on BadLuck2020
    Garlic (Post #27) + Flower (Post #48 )
    I wouldn't. I would figure they could either look into the past posts they've done to figure that out, or they can simply ask me in another PM and I would consider helping them out. Ideally, when I send a information/role-card PM to a replacement, I want it to look as close to exactly like the original PM that the player before them in that slot received so they have an idea of what it should've looked like for other players at the start of the game.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #1616

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    Hi. I've replaced in and need someone to tell me what the FUCK is going on. I will be judging y'alls responses on how lengthy it is, and how biased it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    So what if you replaced in. You have an extremely powerful role you REFUSED to use n2. And the previous player used a SOLELY SELF BENEFICIAL potion n1.

All signs point to scum.
    -vote S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween
    I think TBD is now a good yeet. Seems like flailing now.

17. ISO #1617

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    I think TBD is now a good yeet. Seems like flailing now.
    Oh yeah you replaced in let me read your rolecard for you and tell you how best to help the town. Sure!

Nah I had to use my role to figure out what you were doing and only then are putting up the pretense of doing something useful for town.

18. ISO #1618

19. ISO #1619

20. ISO #1620

@S-FM Sauron what caused you to stop your death tunnel on Halloween after Day 2?
    You know the answer you scum shit show.

@MartinGG99

If you go by majority vote then TBD should be lynched because like... the entire town is voting on them and the scum seem to be hard defending each other lol.

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Sauron View Post
    You know the answer you scum shit show.

@MartinGG99

If you go by majority vote then TBD should be lynched because like... the entire town is voting on them and the scum seem to be hard defending each other lol.
    There are three votes, and yet there are 7 players in the game. That's not a majority.

Also, it's plurality so even if it was majority I would still wait till the regular EoD time because that's what was said in signups.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #1623

Scumpainting requires me making something up.

Please explain how this is "brief summary" and not in anyway biased to involve any reasonings about your push against someone, and then how proud you are that you managed to call Don't Ask out on his scummy play, yet you didn't vote him and how other people ended up voting him instead and its their fault a town alignment was lynched stating twisted reasonings of there reasons. I've highlighted it in Red just incase you don't realise how much effort you put into it.
    Ahh, this is so true. Like I don't know how this doesn't basically prove Spain to be scum.

Halloween, you previously said that when someone made for you a summary - you would judge it by how biased it is.
    Spains summary was biased af. Literally saying "I called that guy out on his scummyness, then those other people voted him and he flipped green. They scum." You him.
    FDL summaries was just factual. Then he showcases how Spain is straight up scummy af in his "summary". You still sheep Spain.
    I'm sorry but you 2 are what I call obvious scum mates. Question is - whom to lynch? You or him? Your role is more powerful and TBD's vote is on you already and we don't know if he will come back.
    I cross my fingers that you'll get lynched today.
    Always yeet TWTBAW guys.

24. ISO #1624

25. ISO #1625

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

28. ISO #1628

@ can suprime enlightened gain (from potion's master) ingredients during the day to use at night? (Assunin below roles are correct]
    Spoiler : suprimet enlightened :
    Supreme Enlightened

You are a powerful psionic mastermind who has been studying the power of the mind for decades.

At the start of the game, you are made aware of a random player's exact rolecard (but not alignment). You can use any of their night-phase abilities for night 1. If they have any charge-based abilities, you are assumed to have one charge of those abilities.

Alternatively, on any night phase, you can focus your psionic energy on establishing contact with another player's soul, making you aware of their exact rolecard (but not alignment), and allowing you to use their abilities for a single night. For example, if you focused on Player A on night 1, you would be able to use any of Player A's night abilities on night 2 only.

Your psionic abilities will fail on targets that die in the same night or are considered to be non-living (Ex: A player is an undead skeleton role, though that doesn't exist in this game).

Spoiler : Potion Master :

During the day you can use your Magical Mouth to get Ingredients for your brew by saying certain things
    During the night you can brew a potion as long as you have the required ingredients for it and may use it in the same night or choose to hold on to it.

Garlic - Say you aren’t voting at all and then right after immediately vote someone with no explanation
    Flower - Push on a player and call them scum and then Immediately after say they are Town and stop pushing them
    Vinegar - Anytime someone calls you scum or mentions some variation that they think your scum, you must tell them they are right

Potions:

Host's Note:
    A "Protection" protects against any attack that would kill or have the potential to kill; in other words this is a doctor ability that protects against atypical forms of killing.

Players who are considered to non-living (Ex: An Undead zombie role, though that does not exist in this game) cannot be affected by the sleep potion.

Please link or note the post # of the ingredients that you are using in your night-action PM.

29. ISO #1629

@ can suprime enlightened gain (from potion's master) ingredients during the day to use at night? (Assunin below roles are correct]
    Spoiler : suprimet enlightened :
    Supreme Enlightened

You are a powerful psionic mastermind who has been studying the power of the mind for decades.

At the start of the game, you are made aware of a random player's exact rolecard (but not alignment). You can use any of their night-phase abilities for night 1. If they have any charge-based abilities, you are assumed to have one charge of those abilities.

Alternatively, on any night phase, you can focus your psionic energy on establishing contact with another player's soul, making you aware of their exact rolecard (but not alignment), and allowing you to use their abilities for a single night. For example, if you focused on Player A on night 1, you would be able to use any of Player A's night abilities on night 2 only.

Your psionic abilities will fail on targets that die in the same night or are considered to be non-living (Ex: A player is an undead skeleton role, though that doesn't exist in this game).

Spoiler : Potion Master :

Potions:

Host's Note:

@MartinGG99

30. ISO #1630

31. ISO #1631

32. ISO #1632

33. ISO #1633

34. ISO #1634

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

I would presume that they already do. They can use any of the potions for a single night (since in a sense they're a charge and not an item to be passed around), but they can't get any more ingredients as that's a day ability (Enlightened only gains night abilities!) and also you don't need more ingredients since they can use any potion for a single night lol.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

37. ISO #1637

38. ISO #1638

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I would presume that they already do. They can use any of the potions for a single night (since in a sense they're a charge and not an item to be passed around), but they can't get any more ingredients as that's a day ability (Enlightened only gains night abilities!) and also you don't need more ingredients since they can use any potion for a single night lol.
    So they can just use any potion they want?

39. ISO #1639

40. ISO #1640

41. ISO #1641

42. ISO #1642

43. ISO #1643

44. ISO #1644

The game has ended, by the way. Explanation + game end post will be done soon (Next ~20 minutes or less) as I started working on it within the last hour.

Soon after that I will post the full details of the PM's everyone got (minus account information).
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

Moral post-game-note:

This was a Semi-Fake AtE to not be around EoD:
    Spoiler : :
    Take this as you will.

I'm not playing with you guys. See you all again on D2, by which point hopefully you'll all have calmed down.

This was an honest AtE:
    Hi, my apologies for my absence. The truth is that I've lost all interest in this game, make of that what you will.

Quick comments about FDL: (because I want)

-Me and Spain had a little bet N2 regarding who FDL is. He said SuperJack, I said aamirus.

-If it wasn't for FDL, I most likely would have never claimed my role. Damned him.

-I think my heart skipped a beat upon reading this rather accurate soul read on me:
    You know what, your anger and frustration at me using an ability that is seen to be anti-town, pair with you having a role which is very anti-town and choose not to use it speaks a lot.

The only reason I could think is I you where scum if would be extremely hard to hide you're ability so you take the non-use of role route.
    I'm glad for the D1 misunderstanding between me and DA regarding my role. Without it, I would have a weaker defense against this FDL's soul read on me. Half the defense was based on a misunderstanding.

-Town had 2 roles that can alignment check (Halloween+HH), 1 role that can copy their powers or check roles of others (TBD), 1 day kill that could potentially solve the case of the missing potato and fuck scums over (BFTW). It's fair to say that Town would had an EASY game if they all role claimed D1. FDL was the only player to suggest it.

-During the chaos of D1,this was the most respectable of posts in my book.

Other game notes:

-This could have easily been one of the coolest FM's. It's unfortunate how it turned out. Ftr, I'm not angry at the person who had that... episode of whatever that was. I pity them. (please don't take this as insult). But what was it exactly? Does it have a term or a name?

-For sure I'll know in future games, that when Spain flips red - you can't know who his mates were. He loves to buss them.

-The scums loved to go at each other, lol.
    How common is that? I legit thought we'll lose when I saw Egypt counter claiming Spain's potato throw.

-D1 with 10 people had ~780 posts, but it feels like almost nothing got discussed. For others too?
    Last edited by OzyWho; January 5th, 2021 at 03:07 PM.

47. ISO #1647

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    The game has ended, by the way. Explanation + game end post will be done soon (Next ~20 minutes or less) as I started working on it within the last hour.

Soon after that I will post the full details of the PM's everyone got (minus account information).
    I hope Martin read the last vote lol

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

50. ISO #1650

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    -This could have easily been one of the coolest FM's. It's unfortunate how it turned out. Ftr, I'm not angry at the person who had that... episode of whatever that was. I pity them. (please don't take this as insult). But what was it exactly? Does it have a term or a name?
    What specifically are you talking about?
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1