Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 320) - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    Anyone scum reading me on less than 10 posts is not very bright, enjoy my flip when you vote me. Glad to be out of the game soon enough.

Its why scum usually wins on this site.
    Oh man, feeling that pressure already, with only 2 votes on you?

Either you're a nervous person in general or you have some inherent view of personal importance within the context of the game

This is the classic TOWN IS RETARDED defense.

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Dont Ask View Post
    All discussion that you have generated has been around angleshooting mass claim garbage that’s against the rules of the game.

We don’t understand your attitude here. Nothing you’ve done so far is alignment indicative and it’s actively anti discussion. You have 47 posts but we can’t get literally anything out of them.
    Congratulations on pushing the view that all my posts are useless. Are you intentionally invalidating other previous comments I have made in hope that you can create a mislynch train onto me?

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post

Either you're a nervous person in general or you have some inherent view of personal importance within the context of the game

It’s particularly interesting because the entire town has not checked in yet.
    remember the alamo

5. ISO #155

Not desperate at all, just calling it like I see it. The desperation is coming from TBD and his OMGUS.

Don't overstate shit.

Scumbag.
    yeah lol for the most part, but youre tunneling needlessly just because someone is omgusing you for dumb reasons. i think youre town so im going to ask you cut that out, it wont help anyone.

6. ISO #156

I don't really care.

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    Congratulations on pushing the view that all my posts are useless. Are you intentionally invalidating other previous comments I have made in hope that you can create a mislynch train onto me?
    We are not even voting you. You’re probably town because you seem to genuinely believe that your awful strategy is the correct way to proceed.

Feel free to visit us tonight.
    remember the alamo

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

You sound like a smart person <3
    I believe TBD is very egoistic so I think the red colored theory applies here

and also
    I am not Jim
    remember the alamo

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Spain Land View Post
    I think the person who said that we shouldnt care about angleshooting is scum. Scum always try to appeae very pro-townie and it would be very borderline of town to say they didnt care about town winning through angleshooting. Methinks ye dost protest too much
    As the person who said this... what?

We need you to reword this. This doesn’t make sense.
    remember the alamo

22. ISO #172

TBD is reacting very aggressively and scumreading thin air. There would be no reason for scum to be doing this so early into the game. As scum I would just echo the thread and move on, not start pointless OMGUS arguments over ‘filler’. It literally looks like a townie trying very hard to scumhunt... lol

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

TBD is reacting very aggressively and scumreading thin air. There would be no reason for scum to be doing this so early into the game. As scum I would just echo the thread and move on, not start pointless OMGUS arguments over ‘filler’. It literally looks like a townie trying very hard to scumhunt... lol
    If you were to place a vote right now where would you place it.
    remember the alamo

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

It does make sense. You said it to seem townie, scum. Town do not say anything like that THAT cringe.
    So do we understand your point correctly: we are scum because scum would try to appear towny and our comment didn’t look towny?

We are so confused.
    remember the alamo

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

I disagree. Looking at the context of the next quote:

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    Some things don't change.
    They're out of practice because they haven't played in a while. This is exactly how an out of practice scum would react.

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

So do we understand your point correctly: we are scum because scum would try to appear towny and our comment didn’t look towny?

We are so confused.
    scum would want to seem townie. and no scum would ever say shit like ‘oh oh youre ruining the game for the scum’ except maybe if they were really close to winning. now town could just find ways of angleshooting without saying that. but you went to the extra mile of saying you do not care about angleshooting. lol

39. ISO #189

scum would want to seem townie. and no scum would ever say shit like ‘oh oh youre ruining the game for the scum’ except maybe if they were really close to winning. now town could just find ways of angleshooting without saying that. but you went to the extra mile of saying you do not care about angleshooting. lol
    I must not have been the person you were talking about because I didn’t do that.

Can you go back and find the post you’re referencing
    remember the alamo

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

I have a gut feeling the guy inside the Intermediate Engineer RIG with the 211-V Plasma Cutter is scum because he managed to indirectly and unintentionally pocket me into thinking he is "town"

and also

I am not Jim
    If I was scum wouldn't I be intentionally pocketing you?

Or are you saying that you're operating under the assumption that you should be buddies with other scum?

42. ISO #192

If I was scum wouldn't I be intentionally pocketing you?

Or are you saying that you're operating under the assumption that you should be buddies with other scum?
    I am under the assumption you were being the voice of reason during that TBD situation which makes you look like town which gives me bad vibes because my guts are paranoid when it comes to townreading people

and also

I am not Jim
    remember the alamo

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

I am under the assumption you were being the voice of reason during that TBD situation which makes you look like town which gives me bad vibes because my guts are paranoid when it comes to townreading people

and also

I am not Jim
    Fair enough.

I'm sorry you have to type that you're not Jim in your posts. That's unimaginative and boring and annoying.

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200