Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

I’m slowly catching up. My first thoughts thus far:
    We have the luxury of knowing, thanks to the previous games of this setup, that roles are NAI. I find the discussions surrounding them a waste of time and energy.
    TBD posts feel very underwhelming atm and I can get behind #73
    FirstDimension is best described as either TWTBW or Jester.
    Of the 4 players that I’ve noticed, I like Don’t Ask and Spain, I don’t like TBD and Dimension.

Continuing to catch up...

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Sauron View Post
    But if you are not Jim, then who are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Acidic Egypt View Post
    Don't Ask is saying mechanically correct stuff, but somehow isn't really towny. It looks like he's doing the minimum to look good. That's just gut, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Spain Land View Post
    Dont Ask is a nullread. I think they’re trying to survive at all odds (maybe they’re a neutral) and watching the world burn
    -vote S-FM Acidic

I am just chaos incarnate who doesnt even know the alignment of this possessed body

The true Dont Ask represents balance and order and if you want Alignment Indicative information then ask him/her and not me

and also

I am not Jim
    remember the alamo

10. ISO #260

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    OMGUS

I'm using what little information we have to try and solve. Nobody had pointed out the voting system favoring town. Are you honestly offended by people doing actual work in day chat?
    Does everyone agree that no Majority lynch is beneficial for town? I find that it takes too much pressure off of scum.

11. ISO #261

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    What you are doing isn't work. It is filler. Keep your vote on me I really don't care, town is lost with people like you anyway.

Filler for free town points! I should start posting filler!
    Flooding the thread isn't cool I agree. But don't criticize others when you yourself have not made much of any content.

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Acidic Egypt View Post
    I don't think Halloween is posting filler. It's either scum scumpainting or town being bad. He's actually trying to take you down here, it's just not to "look like he's doing something".

I like you
    Please tell more. What do you like about TBD's slot? I find his slot very unproductive whilst being hypocritical to others.

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    I have the feeling that the people who are adding their own unique twist to their posts possess information that others do not. We may have a disguiser or ventriloquist on our hands.
    Wtf is a Ventriloquist? it sounds like a cook

and also

I am not Jim
    remember the alamo

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

I have the feeling that the people who are adding their own unique twist to their posts possess information that others do not. We may have a disguiser or ventriloquist on our hands.
    Imagine scumpainting people who are role playing KEKW
    remember the alamo

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

Only if there was a way for lies to be discovered. Such sadness. The idea is ruined.
    "After 50% of the game's players have died, the dead players may vote to decide to reveal all of the rolecards. However, if they choose to do so, I'll create some additional fake rolecards of my own to put in there. After their rolecard is revealed, players may still not say which one they submitted."

Host could easily put in a "fake rolecard" that a scum has claimed. Host said we shouldn't mass roleclaim and if I were host I might punish town by doing just that.

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yo okay someone censored my FUCKING avatar, this is the true assault on free speech. For completion I'm going to post the original avatar:

Setup says

Player's anonymous account names will be given by showing the pictures to my friend's younger sibling and having him pick the names. Hopefully they aren't all related to minecraft or roblox.
    I really hope that didn't happen lmfao

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    "After 50% of the game's players have died, the dead players may vote to decide to reveal all of the rolecards. However, if they choose to do so, I'll create some additional fake rolecards of my own to put in there. After their rolecard is revealed, players may still not say which one they submitted."

Host could easily put in a "fake rolecard" that a scum has claimed. Host said we shouldn't mass roleclaim and if I were host I might punish town by doing just that.
    Then the host is directly controling the game mid game.

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

Since I have been receiving quite a few questions about a previous statement, I'm going to elaborate on this:

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post

TL;DR, I would heavily advise against a mass-claim scenario where people the solely suspected each other for "lying" on their role-card, as I would be inclined to see that as rule-breaking.
    This does not mean (or at least I intended it to not mean) you cannot mass claim ever.

What this solely means is that you cannot create a mass-claim scenario, and then proceed on that solely because of the role-cards and who-knows-who's role-card. On Day 1 this is fairly obvious because in the vast majority of circumstances circumstances players only know their own role-card and someone else's by virtue of a role-card submission. By day 2 anything can change (Investigative actions, feedback, role-blocks, and more), and thus there are many alternative explanations for pressing someone just because of their role-card claim.

Additionally, town or scum could fake-claim about someone lying about a night-action that a role took or something else if they knew the real role-card or something else. Just do or say something that gives it a fairly plausible or possible alternative as to why you think or did X instead of just because you knew they have your role-card submission.

Keep in mind though, that this is in no way meant to be an encouragement for or caution against a mass-claim scenario, unless it includes the above underlined part for day 1 (where I would advise against it for day 1). As for day 2 and beyond, the nuances about this become murkier.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300