2. ISO #202

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Sauron View Post
    If majority of peeps don’t want this exe, don’t vote this.
    If majority does, all vote this.
    Big Secret Reason.
    what
    -vote S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween

Prob Scum.
    why

I am the superior you. You are a primitive version of my avatar. You do not explain your points. Survival of the fittest eye it shall be. Die.
    -vote Sauron

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    True chaos has no reason.

Because, all will be power roles. There will most likely be a majority team, therefore it is logical for all those to release all their information then we can push for the majority win condition. Hiding information is useless.
    Everyone can make everything up. There's no way to verify what roles others truly have. We could have 10 reality benders for all we know.

And true chaos only helps scum.

10. ISO #210

According to your name.
    A land doesn’t have balls either.
    INFORMATION FOR TOWN GOOD.
    HIDING INFO BAD.
    RAIN IS WET.
    UNCONFIRMABLE AND NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE INFORMATION BAD.
    BULLSHIT CLAIMS GIVE SCUMS HIDING PLACES.
    SNOW IS WET TOO.

11. ISO #211

Well it depends.
    Depends on the role you have.
    Sometimes it can help and sometimes it could hurt.
    Just know the role you have a play it the best possible way.
    I have changed my mind. You are a worthy eye. My blessings upon you.

-vote S-FM FirstDimensionalLife

Threatening to mute people (clearly anti-town, since communication is key), asking for a mass claim.

12. ISO #212

How does one know what the scum really want?
    -vote S-FM Spain Land

Saying, with certainly to know what the scum want.

Congratulations on being the first slot to be voted with a valid and explained reason to match.
    Aka (For those who can't read between the lines, Spain knows what scum wants because they are scum)
    You don't need to be scum to know scum want to know who is what to identify threats. That's Mafia's A-B-C. Scumpainter detected.

13. ISO #213

I remind you, this is not your regular game with a buttload of citizens with a (un-needed) dependency on a cop to solve the game.

This is a Bastard, crazy ass shit game with a whole loada stupid roles leaving the Town with absolutely no idea of how to even attempt to play.

This mean, as much information as possible needs to be poured into the day, which includes rolecards. So that we can figure out how to win and what we are up against.

Hopefully, you can make some attempt to consider the actual setup?
    Have you heard of something called lying? It means "not telling the truth". That's exactly what scum would do if they were claiming, and that even may be what you did on page 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Spain Land View Post
    this setup penalizes town claims.. scum have no incentive to claim their real role. they would lie.. pushing for mass claim is scummy in my view..
    +1

14. ISO #214

Following the host saying that we shouldn't massclaim...
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Dont Ask View Post
    Cool. I am now done discussing this. Moving on.
    I like this. I had already decided to stop addressing the obviously flawed massclaim proposal, so I'll take that as a delayed mindmeld + as a pro-town move (the game was stuck there).

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    Bad and absolutely retarded

It would be easy to recognize that and point that out if you already knew you had a night chat. Look at the self preservation right out of the gate. This motherfucker scummy as shit.
    -vote S-FM TBD
    TBD: "Why are you voting me?"
    Halloween: "LOOK AT THE SELF-PRESERVATION RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE, SCUMMY"

...just no.

And yes, metareads are dumb to have in an anonymous game (and quite rulebreaking too)

17. ISO #217

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    What you are doing isn't work. It is filler. Keep your vote on me I really don't care, town is lost with people like you anyway.

Filler for free town points! I should start posting filler!
    I don't think Halloween is posting filler. It's either scum scumpainting or town being bad. He's actually trying to take you down here, it's just not to "look like he's doing something".

I like you

18. ISO #218

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    Why the fuck do you even care if people break the rules? Let the mods handle it and stop bitching, scumbag. Fuck you and your self preservation, too.
    scumreading people for respecting the rules and literally what the host just said lol are you kidding?
    You have already been posting filler and constantly trying to stop any potential discussion. Make your mind up, try hards or not trying hard enough.
    You certainly can't make up your mind on how you should act so far. You want people to discuss, yet you are complaining when people do? Definitely a lovely scum tell in here.
    Look at the scum jumping on the "filler" claim.

19. ISO #219

Town will receive a large influx of information every day as the setup goes on between the disproportionate level of TPR roles to scum and the rolecard flip reveals. It will be way better to solve this game on day 2 or 3.
    Exactly. Plus, ROLECARDS ARE NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT, AND PLAYERS CAN L I E

So let's wait until we have actual results that will restrain scum in their bullshit.

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    Anyone scum reading me on less than 10 posts is not very bright, enjoy my flip when you vote me. Glad to be out of the game soon enough.

Its why scum usually wins on this site.
    please kindly fuck off with your "on this site blah blah blah" and talk with those who are trying to be rational instead
    Why do you think you're getting lynched? It's not like there's a damning case on you (or any case that makes any sense at all...), as you highlighted yourself.

22. ISO #222

yeah lol for the most part, but youre tunneling needlessly just because someone is omgusing you for dumb reasons. i think youre town so im going to ask you cut that out, it wont help anyone.
    I think this is perfectly on point: Halloween seems to be genuinely tunnelling TBD, which is towny, but not pro-town. + some townpoints for good insight

23. ISO #223

TBD sounds very arrogant and his past interactions make me nullread him

We dont really have anything on him besides OMGUSing for the sake of it

sincerely
    Not Jim

and also

I am not Jim
    No?
    I think the person who said that we shouldnt care about angleshooting is scum. Scum always try to appeae very pro-townie and it would be very borderline of town to say they didnt care about town winning through angleshooting. Methinks ye dost protest too much
    I just think that person is dumb and that it shouldnt be read into lol.

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Acidic Egypt View Post
    Exactly. Plus, ROLECARDS ARE NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT, AND PLAYERS CAN L I E

So let's wait until we have actual results that will restrain scum in their bullshit.
    After 50% of the game's players have died, the dead players may vote to decide to reveal all of the rolecards. However, if they choose to do so, I'll create some additional fake rolecards of my own to put in there.
    Only if there was a way for lies to be discovered. Such sadness. The idea is ruined.

26. ISO #226

scumreading people for respecting the rules and literally what the host just said lol are you kidding?

Look at the scum jumping on the "filler" claim.
    I was attacking the person making the filler claim for their hypocritical attack. Did you not understand who I was talking about?

27. ISO #227

I have changed my mind. You are a worthy eye. My blessings upon you.

-vote S-FM FirstDimensionalLife

Threatening to mute people (clearly anti-town, since communication is key), asking for a mass claim.
    I'm going to mute you for daring to stand up against my tyrannical methods.

28. ISO #228

You don't need to be scum to know scum want to know who is what to identify threats. That's Mafia's A-B-C. Scumpainter detected.
    If I was scum. Last thing I would want to do is reveal my role, because my role may look so devilishly evil it would be very unlikely it is town.
    So I could lie, but if others reveal their true role, it greatly narrows down after feedback/death flips. Which makes me a greater target during the day and a mass reveal role claim would certainly out me.

Or. If everyone remains hidden, I could get away with my role and bask in the chaos of wild night feedback and chaotic next day, with a whole bucket of "but there could be a role that does "X" to protect my skin. Or "well my role is X and does y so it can't be me"

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

S-FM Heavy Handed about to make an impressive entrance.
    S-FM Heavy Handed left
    Homie can you explain what the fuck you're talking about?

Is there a single person in this thread that has the BALLS to post how tall they are in real life? As you can tell, I certainly don't (because I have crushed my greasy cock and balls with a rock):

41. ISO #241

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    Homie can you explain what the fuck you're talking about?

Is there a single person in this thread that has the BALLS to post how tall they are in real life? As you can tell, I certainly don't (because I have crushed my greasy cock and balls with a rock):

Oh I forgot you already posted. You didn't make a good impression.

42. ISO #242

Oh I forgot you already posted. You didn't make a good impression.
    Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. ISO #243

Tbh TBD is being delusional and flip flopping quite violently, being scumread by 2 players. Lol
    Would not be sad to see them go. Really if your defense against being scumread is ‘you are not very bright’, you need to go lol.

Sauron is gay

Dont Ask is a nullread. I think they’re trying to survive at all odds (maybe they’re a neutral) and watching the world burn

Interesting how S-FM Egypt is defending TBD and scumpainting Halloween. It feels like they are being too logical and that they’re trying to pocket multiple people, including myself. TBD and Egypt are a scumteam.
    -vote S-FM Acidic

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250