Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 1794
  1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452

3. ISO #1453

4. ISO #1454

5. ISO #1455

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    I'll gladly use the alignment check tonight, the question is who should be checked.

You know, like a real TPR would.
    A town cop checks for roles
    Mafia Rolecop uses their ability even though their scum.
    Mafia that received an alignment reveal can use it to bus.
    In a world where everyone is Doc, mafia will fake heal.

Finally, in a world where someone has the ability to see someone’s role and if they don’t share it will be sus’ed because they claimed it, their entire role becomes NAI.

6. ISO #1456

7. ISO #1457

8. ISO #1458

I am also totally fucked at the moment IRL. I will still play though. Just don't expect any heavy digging or analysis on anyone.

I am still capable of engaging in current discussion and answering and asking any question from what I remember.

So yeh.
    Don't like TBD casually floating under the radar day two.
    Don't like Saurons obsession with Halloween, yet that may be explained now.
    Don't like Halloween using everyone else as an excuse not to play and anything else they have submitted.
    Don't like Egypt and the way they acted with the rolecard we know they have.
    Spains confidence and certainty is getting beyond sane levels.

Only person I trust is Skin. That the only slot I trust.

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

The host clarified dont ask was indeed town.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Sauron View Post
    Also Halloween if you don’t see that human race exterminator alignment is scum then you have problems.
    These two posts don't make sense to me. TBD says that Dont ask was town, yet Sauron says that human race exterminator was scum. Dont ask flipped Human Race Exterminator.

Sorry, I'm just legitimately stupid. And no I'm not dumb telling.

14. ISO #1464

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Skin Overdose View Post
    This makes sense tbh. Assuming scums have scum chat, the scums would at least tell Halloween what to do with his ability.

I fucking wish I had allies to tell me what to do. Still have no idea what happened prior to my replace in and I'm pretty salty about it. I'm going to keep playing though because I want Martin's game to finish and I wouldn't want anyone else replacing in again as that's pretty sad.

Y'all have some sort of idea what scum team is what scum team and I feel like I'm the dog in that chemistry meme.

15. ISO #1465

16. ISO #1466

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Spain Land View Post
    Halloween not checking anyone means nothing for his alignment as he already indicated he wouldn’t be reading the game. TBD is scumpainting people at LyLo/MyLo in order to get them lynched, and TBD/FDL/Egypt (most likely) are the scum team. They blocked Egypt to make him seem towny because Egypt’s ability is useless and would only get him scumread if used. Plus scum can’t hammer in this setup.
    Just to be clear, I've read most of the posts that have been made since I replaced in. I've indicated I skipped long consecutive one liners from the same people bc it's spammy.

This is my new reads list
    Halloween - host said I'm town
    Spain Land - I started reading Spain's posts more closely today and I like what I see. Presentation is a thing, man
    TBD - more helpful town read than skin than yesterday, but came really late so that's why they were below skin yesterday
    Skin Overdose - town read from yesterday, today doesn't look as good, mainly from Spain's convincing 3rd person tone. less emotion than spain
    Sauron/FDL - FDL threatened to silence me publicly, but didn't. Sauron was a scum read from yesterday
    Egypt - PoE has to be scum

17. ISO #1467

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    Just to be clear, I've read most of the posts that have been made since I replaced in. I've indicated I skipped long consecutive one liners from the same people bc it's spammy.

Spain Land - I started reading Spain's posts more closely today and I like what I see. Presentation is a thing, man
    TBD - more helpful town read than skin than yesterday, but came really late so that's why they were below skin yesterday
    Skin Overdose - town read from yesterday, today doesn't look as good, mainly from Spain's convincing 3rd person tone. less emotion than spain
    Sauron/FDL - FDL threatened to silence me publicly, but didn't. Sauron was a scum read from yesterday
    Why didn't you alignment check anyone n2.

18. ISO #1468

19. ISO #1469

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    I am also totally fucked at the moment IRL. I will still play though. Just don't expect any heavy digging or analysis on anyone.

I am still capable of engaging in current discussion and answering and asking any question from what I remember.

So yeh.
    Don't like TBD casually floating under the radar day two.
    Don't like Saurons obsession with Halloween, yet that may be explained now.
    Don't like Halloween using everyone else as an excuse not to play and anything else they have submitted.
    Don't like Egypt and the way they acted with the rolecard we know they have.
    Spains confidence and certainty is getting beyond sane levels.

Only person I trust is Skin. That the only slot I trust.
    Honestly if Skin is Scum.
    They should become SK and get a solo win.

20. ISO #1470

Has your read changed today?
    Also, look at TBD and how he is pushing you.
    He is aiming to ML you here.

21. ISO #1471

22. ISO #1472

23. ISO #1473

24. ISO #1474

25. ISO #1475

26. ISO #1476

27. ISO #1477

Like you said it yourself, your only playing to make sure host doesn’t have to find replacement.
    So vote someone else’s vote (AKA Strongest Town Read’s) instead of your own ideal vote if you don’t really have that much consideration for the game.
    Are you kidding?

What a joke.

28. ISO #1478

Why didn't you alignment check anyone n2.
    Because I didn't understand my role and wasn't motivated to reread it upon the cold shoulder I received in the game. But I'll take a little bit of responsibility too. I should have pmed the host and at least known my role card. Getting two role cards was confusing though. Apparently that's the edited role card that was submitted or something?

29. ISO #1479

If Spain land wants to try to hit another scum besides TBD, I'd ask for that option, otherwise, yeah I'll end up sheeping spain.

So I should be trying to make some ingredients for a potion, right. Is cop check still better or should I just go for a straight up kill. I don't mind being a leashed role

30. ISO #1480

If Spain land wants to try to hit another scum besides TBD, I'd ask for that option, otherwise, yeah I'll end up sheeping spain.

So I should be trying to make some ingredients for a potion, right. Is cop check still better or should I just go for a straight up kill. I don't mind being a leashed role
    Okay, then lets coordinate who we use potions on tonight and we can solve the game.

31. ISO #1481

And by what potion can you kill?

32. ISO #1482

33. ISO #1483

34. ISO #1484

35. ISO #1485

These two posts don't make sense to me. TBD says that Dont ask was town, yet Sauron says that human race exterminator was scum. Dont ask flipped Human Race Exterminator.

Sorry, I'm just legitimately stupid. And no I'm not dumb telling.
    Don't Ask had a role that allowed him to "paint" people as scums. he did that on himself, apparently.

36. ISO #1486

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Skin Overdose View Post
    I think he wanted to gain an insight potion.
    Here he gained 1water + 1 oil:
    Translation:
    What the actual fuck
    I think my nuts are stuck
    I needeed somethin'
    then your mom came in

and I put them up her butt
    I think he missed the fact that he needs 2 waters for the insight potion and used the 1 water he has for a Health Potion. Though he was not the kind of guy who would "apologize to someone for no reason" to gain herb.
    N1 could be explained either way, I think it's NAI.
    N2 is the suspicious one, him not doing anthing.

@S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween Care to comment on this?

Ftr, I think this role is kinda against a rule of the setup:
    Also, there is a MU player among us
    Alignment Cop is not the SC2Mafia word for it. ;)

What the hell did I miss lol? Halloween should clearly have a check on someone as of now if he's town, which I believe he is from his behavior.

37. ISO #1487

I told you Sauron to stop.... Oh lol.

I roleblocked Egypt because the information they gave us matches the shipping container role.
    Correct, I hardclaim Shippy the Container. I guess that's understandable and rather pro-town if you fear I was going to move, but I wasn't going to use my ability anyway, given how anti-town it is.

38. ISO #1488

39. ISO #1489

40. ISO #1490

Hold on, how do you know all my pushes are apparently on Townies, I've only pushed one person out of the 3 confirmed town flips.
    Are you saying that you know town are because your scum? Because that's what it sounds like as apparently my other pushes are also town accordingly to you
    All the people you have pushed are townie to me lol. Dont Ask, Sauron, Halloween. Egypt.

41. ISO #1491

Egypt is Town or Lost Wolf
    It’s a duo scum team because 3 scum can hammer me I believe.
    Making the team TBD and FDL.
    No. Its plurality? There is no hammering. Whats with the excessive focus on a lost wolf? Are you and your team mates concocting a story based on one?

42. ISO #1492

43. ISO #1493

Also Halloween if you don’t see that human race exterminator alignment is scum then you have problems.
    """"all-seeing eye""""

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Spain Land View Post
    That fucking vote on Dont Ask came outta fucking nowhere yesterday RIGHT after Dont Ask posted their rolecard - which was practically a Marshal claim, and one that effectively meant they were giving up on their Sauron wincon. Scum drove that lynch because they were afraid they would lose a potential mislynch. I think this is either MyLo or LyLo; given that we’ve not had a single nightkill this game, I am seriously inclined to believe that we are in a 3 scum vs 7 town world. Which makes this LyLo. Scum would only pile on Dont Ask like they did yesterday if at least one deep wolf existed that was townread, possibly by everyone.

That deepwolf is always TBD. Notice how TBD has been avoiding interactinf with Egypt and how Egypt has been defending TBD the entire game. And TBD is scumreading Egypt, lol. TBD is scum trying distance himself from his scum partner to make sure they dont get outed.
    I believe I've already went over the early defense of TBD several times (and by the way, I haven't defended him "the entire game" , this is completely false).
    You're so dumbly and completely tunneled on me and TBD that I don't know what to think of you anymore. I have yet to see towny things from TBD, and since this is day 3, I tend to consider this a scumtell, so you may actually be right... but I'm not convinced, because you could also be scum trying to push for brainless lynches lol. Can you please quote what you find scummy about TBD? While I don't see towny posts from him, I also don't see scummy ones.

44. ISO #1494

Why? Who do you think is scum if not TBD? Why do you think TBD isn’t scum, if you do?

45. ISO #1495

Halloween trust me on this.
    If you TR Spain Land Sheep him.
    Because he plans to vote TBD or is already voting them.
    Like you said it yourself, your only playing to make sure host doesn’t have to find replacement.
    So vote someone else’s vote (AKA Strongest Town Read’s) instead of your own ideal vote if you don’t really have that much consideration for the game.
    ??? why are you blatantly trying to manipulate Halloween's vote saying "he doesn't care about the game anyway"? This reeks of vote manipulation.
    -vote S-FM Sauron

46. ISO #1496

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Acidic Egypt View Post
    """"all-seeing eye""""

I believe I've already went over the early defense of TBD several times (and by the way, I haven't defended him "the entire game" , this is completely false).
    You're so dumbly and completely tunneled on me and TBD that I don't know what to think of you anymore. I have yet to see towny things from TBD, and since this is day 3, I tend to consider this a scumtell, so you may actually be right... but I'm not convinced, because you could also be scum trying to push for brainless lynches lol. Can you please quote what you find scummy about TBD? While I don't see towny posts from him, I also don't see scummy ones.
    I will try to look for the posts in a bit but TBD has just been laying back and scumpainting people lol. Can’t remember the last train they seriously tried to push, and they joined the horrible Dont Ask train yesterday.

I thought you had to be scum with him at first based on how he was the only one to scumread you, and never really gave a reason for it, which I thought was him having a constructed scumread on a teammate lol.

47. ISO #1497

48. ISO #1498

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Acidic Egypt View Post
    ??? why are you blatantly trying to manipulate Halloween's vote saying "he doesn't care about the game anyway"? This reeks of vote manipulation.
    -vote S-FM Sauron
    But so would town if they thought it was MyLo. I don’t think that’s indicative of anything on Sauron’s part.

49. ISO #1499

Yeah so Sauron/Halloween/Spain are scum?

-vote S-FM Sauron

How can you say with a straight face that whatever the halloween slot did isn't totally scum driven holy shit.
    If you believe that, why aren't you voting Halloween directly? If we truly have 3 scum (which is quite likely balance-wise), we have no more free mislynches. Shouldn't you vote the one who seems obvscum to you, especially in those circumstances? Plus, you're a bit quick to jump on Halloween: perhaps he tried to make a healing potion instead, for example.

I'm not sure of my Sauron vote at all now
    -vote unvote

50. ISO #1500