Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 320) - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Acidic Egypt View Post
    Oh yea. Can I know what your case against TBD is? You're the only one who hasn't basically been sheeping statements against him, and I found your early statements wrong, but it seems you've added stuff to the case since then.
    My original vote was to see how he'd react to pressure. The reasoning was weak but it was based on his self preservation by repeatedly asking why someone was voting him as soon as they voted him. He reacted very badly, flailing around and voting literally anyone else to save his own skin instead of trying to scumhunt and get a legitimate case against someone else going. People have largely been either ignoring or actively working against voting TBD with no real reasoning as to why they won't vote him. Lynching scum is usually hard in this very particular way.

It's definitely not ironclad but nobody has put forth even a remotely good case against anyone else, meanwhile the most voted person right now is an inactive. The hypocrisy and irony is fucking staggering.

2. ISO #752

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    I guess it's too late to try anything with S-FM Sauron (1 [L-98]):

I honestly don't believe he is scum, because I could not see a scum play talk so freely about their role and not bother to hide their intention. I feel they are a townsfolk who jus wants to use there power.

As for S-FM Dont Ask they will have my vote because I strongly dislike the fog they are creating with the roleplay and archon claims as it's making them more difficult to get a god read.

-vote S-FM Dont Ask
    You've been implicitly and explicitly defending TBD by voting other people. WHat about him do you find towny?

3. ISO #753

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post

I don't think we'd be able to discern scum v town based on rolecards

This is kinda where I'm at right now.
    Obviously not based on rolecards since they can belong to any alignment, but based on the way people use them, probably.

About who I think we should vote, Don't Ask is my first choice for all of his weird stuff that ended up not forwarding town's interests at all (with no apparent intent to do so) and just creating confusion.
    There's Dimensional Being, whom I do not like logically, but whose tone has gotten better and better, so I don't know what to do with him.
    And there's Spain Land, who hasn't made much sense to me (like with his "scum tend to be logical, so since you're logical, you must be scum"...). The issue is that he also doesn't make much sense as scum unless he's a jester-like one lol.

So to sum it up, I'd go with Dont Ask. And I believe my vote already is there.

4. ISO #754

You've been implicitly and explicitly defending TBD by voting other people. WHat about him do you find towny?
    Ive been against the toxicity. Do not confuse this with defending TBD.
    You don't want me to look at other players?
    Have I called TBD townie?

5. ISO #755

Obviously not based on rolecards since they can belong to any alignment, but based on the way people use them, probably.

About who I think we should vote, Don't Ask is my first choice for all of his weird stuff that ended up not forwarding town's interests at all (with no apparent intent to do so) and just creating confusion.
    There's Dimensional Being, whom I do not like logically, but whose tone has gotten better and better, so I don't know what to do with him.
    And there's Spain Land, who hasn't made much sense to me (like with his "scum tend to be logical, so since you're logical, you must be scum"...). The issue is that he also doesn't make much sense as scum unless he's a jester-like one lol.

I'd sheep that but I'm not moving my vote out of stubbornness and principle.

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

My original vote was to see how he'd react to pressure. The reasoning was weak but it was based on his self preservation by repeatedly asking why someone was voting him as soon as they voted him. He reacted very badly, flailing around and voting literally anyone else to save his own skin instead of trying to scumhunt and get a legitimate case against someone else going. People have largely been either ignoring or actively working against voting TBD with no real reasoning as to why they won't vote him. Lynching scum is usually hard in this very particular way.

It's definitely not ironclad but nobody has put forth even a remotely good case against anyone else, meanwhile the most voted person right now is an inactive. The hypocrisy and irony is fucking staggering.
    Asking someone who's voting you without any form of reasoning (I believe it was Dont Ask who placed the naked vote) isn't scummy or even "self-preservation", though. It's just a basic way to get information. And when you get no reply, you can understandably want to insist, since it looks like the guy who's being asked for explainations is avoiding questions. I believe he never got his answer. And then, you and Dimensional jumped on him, saying he was selfpreservating in a scummy way (not true) and saying he was fluffing (not totally incorrect tbh, but so was literally everyone else at that point of the game). Then, he overreacted to being pushed, sure, but since the reasons to push him were shit, it's quite understandable...
    Again, none of this makes him town, though. It just makes him nothing. And the lack of town items from him is beginning to become a scumtell in itself. That's why I want to wait until tomorrow: to see if he has anything to bring. If not, then I guess he's scum lol.

And I agree about the hypocrisy statement

8. ISO #758

It was very intentional the first half of my roleblock/silence threats to expose people's reactions and see who is attempting to avoid being targeted. Mix that with people who are ignoring, agreeing without commuting and outwardly opposing roleclaims has created a basket of information on who to roleblock to stop a most disastrous eventful night for town.

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

That was my original plan but it got brought up by someone else.

My vote absolutely isn't changing now because host is obviously favoring a crybaby faggot bitch threatening to leave the site over being voted. Host nullified BFTW's vote instead of waiting 45 minutes to EoD. I could see that happening if the abuse was ridiculous and constant but it had slowed down.

To be fair I don't see mod reacting this way unless TBD is scum and he's trying to keep the game going.

This whole situation is absolutely retarded.
    I didn't ask for it.

11. ISO #761

Asking someone who's voting you without any form of reasoning (I believe it was Dont Ask who placed the naked vote) isn't scummy or even "self-preservation", though. It's just a basic way to get information. And when you get no reply, you can understandably want to insist, since it looks like the guy who's being asked for explainations is avoiding questions. I believe he never got his answer. And then, you and Dimensional jumped on him, saying he was selfpreservating in a scummy way (not true) and saying he was fluffing (not totally incorrect tbh, but so was literally everyone else at that point of the game). Then, he overreacted to being pushed, sure, but since the reasons to push him were shit, it's quite understandable...
    Again, none of this makes him town, though. It just makes him nothing. And the lack of town items from him is beginning to become a scumtell in itself. That's why I want to wait until tomorrow: to see if he has anything to bring. If not, then I guess he's scum lol.

And I agree about the hypocrisy statement
    This is what runs through my head. Thank you. I ditto this point.

12. ISO #762

13. ISO #763

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    It was very intentional the first half of my roleblock/silence threats to expose people's reactions and see who is attempting to avoid being targeted. Mix that with people who are ignoring, agreeing without commuting and outwardly opposing roleclaims has created a basket of information on who to roleblock to stop a most disastrous eventful night for town.
    Hmm. You could be town telling the truth, or you could be scum trying to erase a bad early situation by using the momentum gained by calming what seems to have been a big and dumb drama. As you can tell from this quite useless sentence, I'm not convinced lol. I'm willing to give you a chance, though.

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

Hmm. You could be town telling the truth, or you could be scum trying to erase a bad early situation by using the momentum gained by calming what seems to have been a big and dumb drama. As you can tell from this quite useless sentence, I'm not convinced lol. I'm willing to give you a chance, though.
    Completely understandable. Although if I was scum I would certainly go with heavy handed for the lynch today

18. ISO #768

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    I didn't ask for it.
    I don't believe you. It doesn't matter, though. Threatening to leave the site over getting voted makes you a crybaby faggot bitch exactly like I said. You continuing to talk about nothing but that means you either like the attention or you like to derail the thread and keep town from solving the game. Either way you're not good for town.

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

This is something scum would say when they KNOW he is going to flip town.

TMI slip, if that is even possible. He might only know that HH is not his scum faction, if he is scum.
    Trash ass OMGUS reasoning. I'm going through the possible logical outcomes in an attempt to help town, something you obviously know nothing about. Fuck off.

21. ISO #771

I don't believe you. It doesn't matter, though. Threatening to leave the site over getting voted makes you a crybaby faggot bitch exactly like I said. You continuing to talk about nothing but that means you either like the attention or you like to derail the thread and keep town from solving the game. Either way you're not good for town.
    This clearly doesn't help town, nor is it nice or rule-abiding. I suggest, and I'm sure I haven't been the only one to do so, that you drop this for the rest of the game.

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

Stop it. You're just going to make it worse.

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

This is something scum would say when they KNOW he is going to flip town.

TMI slip, if that is even possible. He might only know that HH is not his scum faction, if he is scum.
    I feel like there isn't any good lynch targets. I'd rather give HH the opportunity to contribute tomorrow than vote him.

-vote skip
    But isn't Halloween a good lynch target from your point of view? This seems incoherent, considering your recent post.

28. ISO #778

29. ISO #779

Skip Day (2 [L-97]):
    S-FM TBD, S-FM Heavy Handed
    S-FM Heavy Handed (2 [L-97]):
    S-FM Skin Overdose, S-FM Spain Land
    S-FM Dont Ask (2 [L-97]):
    S-FM FirstDimensionalLife, S-FM Acidic Egypt
    S-FM TBD (2 [L-97]):
    S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween, S-FM BFTW
    S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween (1 [L-98]):
    S-FM Sauron

BFTW's vote is not counted due to a prior statement by me for reasons I will not discuss.

There is a tie between Heavy Handed and Dont Ask. I will rand it via Random.Org, the player on the top of the list gets eliminated. The resulting rand will be posted soon. Then, after that, I will process their flip and anything else related to EoD or their flips.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

Apologies for the delay, I've been dealing with a large number of personal messages while processing this flip.

@S-FM Heavy Handed got eliminated.

Their Submission was:

Spoiler : :

The Shitter

You are a shitter of profound proportions, and you gain immeasurable power off of the misery and anger of others. Though your role starts off with no power, throughout the game you can accumulate and use night actions that you acquire through the miasma of shit that occurs or that you create.

The rewards for shit creation or occurrence are as follows:

You vote for a player that nobody else has voted for the entire day - 1 protection charge upon next night phase
    You get targeted by any sort of role-based negative action - 1 strong-willed role-block charge upon next night phase
    Be one of the voters in a tie vote OR be alive after two or more people die in a single night or day phase - Gain a single charge to become non-targetable for an entire phase of your choice. This does not protect against being voted.
    Be one of the last 3 players alive- If you have MVP status, then you automatically remove everyone's current (if any) vote modifiers and then remove the vote power of a player of your choice for a single day phase.

You can use any of your charges simultaneously and in any quantity. If you had 5 protection charges, for example, you could use all of them in a single night.

You can only earn each charge once per phase.

The host edits this role - immediate and unconditional MVP status

Host's Notes:

A "Protection Charge" protects against any attack that would kill or have the potential to kill; in other words this is a doctor ability that protects against atypical forms of killing.
    You will be revealed as an MVP at the start of the game. This has no mechanical effect on this role-card other than your vote-power ability.
    You will be informed soon after, or around the time of, EoD if you have earned any protection charges.
    You will be informed as soon as possible as to when a negative role-based action occurs to you or is processed on you.

The role they got was:
    Spoiler : :

Maury Povich

You are a famous television daytime host with an insanely popular show where you determine paternity and fidelity in relationships.

Each night, you may submit a statement from another player from the previous day to the host to determine its truthfullness. Additionally, you may choose to have the result announced publicly at the start of the day. The statement will only be announced if it had a true or false result. If a statement is subjective, or if it is neither true or false, the host will respond with "XXX refused to answer the question".

Being well aware of lovers, you will be made aware at the start of the game if there's any possible mechanic in the game that could cause another player to die if a certain player dies under any or specific circumstances.

Possible Feedback:

Statement submitted: "lorem ipsum"

The lie detector determined... that was a lie.
    The lie detector determined... XXX was telling the truth.
    XXX refused to answer the question.

Alternate Possible Win Condition: Catch over half of the current living players in a lie with your ability. If you caught player A on a lie for day 1, and they're still alive on day 99 where there's 3 players left alive, then that would still count towards your alternate win condition for day 99.

They had no last will.

Player Alive/Dead ISO
    S-FM BFTW Other ISO
    @S-FM Sauron Alive ISO
    @S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween Alive ISO
    @S-FM Acidic Egypt Alive ISO
    @S-FM Spain Land Alive ISO
    S-FM Heavy Handed Dead (EoD1) ISO
    @S-FM Skin Overdose Alive ISO
    @S-FM TBD Alive ISO
    @S-FM FirstDimensionalLife Alive ISO
    @S-FM Dont Ask Alive ISO

For all intents and purposes, you should probably consider S-FM BFTW to be dead, though I have yet to manage his role-card (or his role-submission reveal) and see if any compensation or penalties should be done with it in regards to game balance or game integrity in order to see what can be restored.

Night 1 ends in about 23 hours an 20 minutes from now:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

[/CENTER]
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #782

For those who are wondering:

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    No Lynch / Sleep / Skip is an option.

But it would have to be the number 1 wagon; no ties.

Ties for elimination/lynch wagons will be normally done by Random.Org

Edit: You're supposed to
    -vote skip, that vote didn't count.

This is why Skip wasn't counted.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #783

I've determined to release S-FM BFTW's role-submission.

Coke Dealer

Every night you can target someone to drug. They will be role-blocked and will sleep (unable to post) through the first half of the next day phase.
    Additionally, S-FM BFTW's role-card has been given to a player of the same alignment as S-FM BFTW. There may or may have not been more host actions taken by me behind-the-scenes. You can speculate about this, but I would really really encourage you not to since the setup originally was never intended to have circumstances such as these where game integrity and/or rules of the site are broken. If you do angle shoot my host action as saying X is town or X is scum, please try to put in effort showing why they are scum/town aside from my actions as host; After all, you think they're Town/Scum right?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #784

Day 2 Begins

No one has died during the night.

@S-FM Dont Ask has fallen asleep and cannot post for the first half of the day phase (I.e. the next 24 hours)!

Day 2 ends in about:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

99 votes to hammer.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

Which role, specifically?

And don't ask is confirmed roleblocked on a night with no night kill. Looks bad.

And Sauron's role was confirmed.
    Coke Dealer

Every night you can target someone to drug. They will be role-blocked and will sleep (unable to post) through the first half of the next day phase.

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Sauron View Post
    I mean I’m going to be voting you not just because of how shady and LAMIST you are but the fact that you flipping scum TMI’s Skin and Land as Confirmed Town.
    Ok except there's no tmi at all and it was logical deduction. I've been very forthright with my reasoning. If you wanna say it's tmi in a believable fashion you're gonna have to argue against the reasoning I gave.

47. ISO #797

Ok except there's no tmi at all and it was logical deduction. I've been very forthright with my reasoning. If you wanna say it's tmi in a believable fashion you're gonna have to argue against the reasoning I gave.
    And what do you believe I’m referring to the the TMI Sherlock?

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

FDL idk why you would blackmail anyone at all. Your role was confirmed regardless. You claimed it before it was revealed to have been submitted.

Why don't ask though? The most active player, who also happen to have got some accusations against him?
    That's shady af man.

Sauron's role is confirmed too. And, apparently, his whole day1 was just to get a vest. That's the summary of his D1.

Halloween's D1 can well be summarized as "Tunneled on TBD".

You're all shady af, yet someone like don't ask gets blackmailed? What the actual fuck?

Egypt seems like the most logical one, him and don't ask I trust the most. I don't agree about Egypt's case against don't ask though.

I'll be back in ~12 hours probably.

50. ISO #800