Page 16 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

Re: S-FM #160: Watermeloann

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qXYoitSHAU

Firebringer was hit with a death curse. Snape did it.

Living Watermeloanns

Night will be roughly 24 hours, most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Does Tailor *Actually* change someone's alignment?
    Only in the grave.

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Is it normal for you to answer questions at the end of the night?
    Yes.

Is all the answers true?
    All answers are true with exception of those I have said "potentially" to.

What is your actual times of answering questions?
    The end of the first two days. After that I answer whenever I feel like.

What is the Win Condition of the Illuminati?
    Prevent a single player from using six letters of the alphabet.

What is the Win Condition for the Werewolf?
    This question will not be answered.

What color is Town?
    What color is Mafia?
    What color is Triad?
    What color is Terrorist?
    What color is Neutral Benign?
    What color is Neutral Evil?
    What color is Neutral Killer?
    What color is Illuminati?
    What color is Werewolf?

Is Town an actual faction?
    Is Mafia an actual faction?
    Is Triad an actual faction?
    Is Terrorist an actual faction?
    Is Neutral Benign an actual faction?
    Is Neutral Evil an actual faction?
    Is Neutral Killer an actual faction?
    Is Illuminati an actual faction?
    Is Werewolf an actual faction?
    Green.
    Red.
    Blue.
    Yellow.
    Teal.
    Purple.
    Orange.
    Pink.
    None.

Yes.
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom2802 View Post
    Questions:
    Do the Mafias even exist in this game?
    Do the Triads even exist in this game?
    Do the Illuminatis even exist in this game?
    Do the Terrorists even exist in this game?
    Do the Werewolfs even exist in this game?
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Potentially.
    Potentially.

Do the Mafia win with the Town?
    Do the Triad win with the Town?
    Do the Illuminati win with the Town?
    Do the Terrorist win with the Town?
    Do the Werewolf win with the Town?
    Yes.
    Yes.
    No.
    No.
    No.

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

I hav- no in--r---ing f--dback -o r-por- a- -h- mom-n-. How-v-r, y----rday w- had a ca-- for r-v-a-ing our ro-- PM-, and ---ing a- no on-’- b--n modki---d, -hi- ---m- -af- and an obviou- way -o proc--d. My -urn.

Quote Originally Posted by --ao-
    - Frui- Ninja: a- any poin- in -h- gam-, you can ki-- a p-ay-r wi-h a frui---h-m-d ro-- by po--ing ---ic- p-ay-r. Doing -o wi-- r-v-a- you a- -h- Frui- Ninja. If you p-rform your ki-- on Day 1, you wi-- gain an addi-iona- hidd-n vo--.
    Anyon- ---- car- -o -har-?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

8. ISO #758

Ano-h-r -hing I’d -ik- -o g-- going -oday: W-’r- in a 13-p-ay-r gam-. I- ---m- un-ik--y -o m- -ha- -h-r- ar-n’- -cum who know -ach o-h-r. I- may b- -ha- -h- -cum w-r- Fir- and -oad----, and -ha- -om--hing abou- -h-ir fac-ion mad- -h-ir ro--- hidd-n on d-a-h. How-v-r, I a--o -hink -h-r-’- a good chanc- -ha- w- hav- a group of -cum, po--ib-y ju-- a pair, --i-- a-iv-. -inc- w- can probab-y (?) ru-- ou- ma-on-, -ynching anyon- who’- buddying -oo hard may b- a r--iab-- way -o find -cum.

9. ISO #759

Matt, as far as you know, is the typing restriction on you just for yesterday or was it permanent for the rest of the game? I get why you would be careful either way, but I'm just wondering if that might be a good question for you to ask Slaol (to the extent that you're driving yourself and the rest of us nuts for no reason with the limited typing for no reason).

10. ISO #760

Wow.

@Matt

Type the alphabet excluding letters off your list.
    It looks like your restrictions are growing.

I don't know if anyone visited me but if you did thanks for the autovest.

So I'm still a citizen and according to Slaol Mafia and Triad win with Town.

So...

We must hunt yellow orange pink and no colors.

Unsure about evils, but Red, Green, Blue, Teal is ok.

So... let's sort through this.

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

For -ho-- of you who ar- n-w -o -h- -ng-i-h -anguag-, -h- -ng-i-h A-phab-- go-- -om--hing -ik- -hi-:

ABCD-FGHIJK-MNOPQR--UVWXYZ

I’m a--o no- convinc-d -ha- w-’v- go---n accura-- r--pon--- on wha- -h- co-or- corr--pond -o; h-’- -aid Mafia i- r-d, bu- h- n-v-r -aid r-d i- Mafia. -h- mor- -ik--y -xp-ana-ion i- -ha- -h-r- i- no Mafia/-riad and -h- -cum ki-- m-chanic i- -om--hing ----. A---rna-iv--y, --ao- may b- imi-a-ing PoD and pu- in a -o- of -cum fac-ion-, non- of which cou-d ki-- and wou-d hav- -o r--y on vo-ing -o win.

Frog, do you -hink you ar- -h- on-y ci-iz-n? And why do you -hink your ro--’- nam- wa- in -ow-rca--, wh-n -v-ryon- ----’- wa- capi-a-iz-d?

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

Pretty sure Frog is suggesting that you just type your messages into a text to binary converter and then paste them as binary. We can more easily just run them back through the same type of site and convert them to the full messages. This lets you avoid having to use the prohibited letters, but makes it so we can actually read the messages.

15. ISO #765

For example, this:
    01001001 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100100 00100000 01101110 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101101 01111001 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110 00101110

Converts to:
    I have made a very bad name to myself.

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    I hav- r-c-n--y had a conv-r-a-ion wi-h --ao-, and I a-k-d him -om- qu---ion-. Hi- an-w-r- hav- r-a--y h--p-d m- --- wha- I am and am no- a--ow-d -o do -hi- gam-.
    Ok, if you think the typing conversion deal won't work, I guess we'll take your word on that. Just means your posts are going to take a lot longer to parse.

20. ISO #770

Bu- i- ---m- w- ar- di--rac--d on -om--hing -ha- I wou-d no- -ik- -o di-cu--.

-h- ma---r r-main- i- -ha- a- -hi- poin- w- know -h-r- i- a -own fac-ion. How-v-r, i- curr-n--y r-main- unc-r-ain how many -cum -h-r- ar-, and wha- fac-ion- -h-y may b- organiz-d in. I- ---m- -af- -o a--um- -ha- ika and Fir- w-r- no- m-mb-r- of -h- -own, and I -u-p-c- -oad---- wa- no- a- w---. My hunch i- -ha- -hi- i- a -o- -ik- PoD’- gam-, and -ha- w- hav- mu--ip-- -cum fac-ion-, bu- hav- p-rhap- ki---d -h- on-y on- wi-h a nigh- ki-- (ika?). R-gard----, Orpz a--ow-d -hi- i- an ac-ua- gam- of Mafia, -o -h- fac- -ha- -h- gam- i- --i-- ongoing ----- u- -ha- -h-r- ar- -cum a-iv-. I in--nd -o -ry -o -ynch on- -oday.

Frog, -h-r- w-r- -om- qu---ion- of min- you mi---d
    . A--ow m- -o r---a-- -h-m, p-rhap- r-phra-- a -i---- -o -ha- you can und-r--and b----r:
    1. Do you -hink you ar- -h- on-y ci-iz-n?
    2. Wa- your nam- on your ro--card -ow-r-ca--? If -o, why do you -hink -hi- i-?
    3. Hav- you r-c-iv-d any f--dback -inc-?

A- for -om- o-h-r p-op--:
    -hif-y, I b--i-v- you c-aim-d your ro-- wou-d g-- mor- in--r---ing a- -h- gam- d-v--op-d. Hav- you go---n any n-w f--dback -o -ha- -ff-c-?

Numb-r-wo, wha- hav- you b--n doing a- nigh- -a---y?

---a--h, any in--r---ing vi-i-- -o r-por-?

Darkn---, if you hav- -o choo-- which day- -o r-app-ar wi-h a po-- b-for-hand, which hav- you cho--n?

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbombomb16 View Post
    I think we have a witch.

I didn't submit a night action last night (partly on accident) and ended up watching someone, I think it was SuperJack.

Lookout is doing a lot more than I think it is. I may reveal what I think is happening with this setup later.
    Wha- informa-ion cou-d you po--ib-y hav- -ha-’- wor-h -haring -a--r, bu- no- now?

23. ISO #773

Darkn---, if you hav- -o choo-- which day- -o r-app-ar wi-h a po-- b-for-hand, which hav- you cho--n?
    I have to pick a day in the future at some point before I die. That's the problem with the ability -- I have no idea how long I'm going to survive for so it's hard to pick a time that would be effective (how effective really given I have no information). For example, ket's say I thought I'd be an quick target and picked Day 3 or 4 at the beginning of the game. Then, I'd have wasted my ability because I'm still alive now. In contrast, if I pick Day 10 or something insanely out there, then the game might be over before I have the opportunity to post. For those reasons, I have yet to tell Slaol which day I want to use the one post on.

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Prevent a single player from using six letters of the alphabet.
    What the fuck.

MZ needs to kill himself before the end of day, or we need to roleblock / redirect the Illuminati.

Only in the grave.
    NumberTwo, your role make flips show up in the grave as specific colors.
    That makes me believe you less as a town and more of a scum role.

If you're a Triad or Mafia, just admit it - they win with town.

Green.
    Red.
    Blue.
    Yellow.
    Teal.
    Purple.
    Orange.
    Pink.
    None.
    Pink is illuminati? Did Ika flip as one?

Firebringer claimed to not have a color, could they have been a Werewolf?

Yes.
    Yes.
    Yes.
    Potentially.
    Potentially.
    So Mafia, Triad and Illuminati exist, but "potentially" on Terrorist and Werewolf.

Is this like some weird reverse-mafia setup?

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

Bu- i- ---m- w- ar- di--rac--d on -om--hing -ha- I wou-d no- -ik- -o di-cu--.

-h- ma---r r-main- i- -ha- a- -hi- poin- w- know -h-r- i- a -own fac-ion. How-v-r, i- curr-n--y r-main- unc-r-ain how many -cum -h-r- ar-, and wha- fac-ion- -h-y may b- organiz-d in. I- ---m- -af- -o a--um- -ha- ika and Fir- w-r- no- m-mb-r- of -h- -own, and I -u-p-c- -oad---- wa- no- a- w---. My hunch i- -ha- -hi- i- a -o- -ik- PoD’- gam-, and -ha- w- hav- mu--ip-- -cum fac-ion-, bu- hav- p-rhap- ki---d -h- on-y on- wi-h a nigh- ki-- (ika?). R-gard----, Orpz a--ow-d -hi- i- an ac-ua- gam- of Mafia, -o -h- fac- -ha- -h- gam- i- --i-- ongoing ----- u- -ha- -h-r- ar- -cum a-iv-. I in--nd -o -ry -o -ynch on- -oday.

Frog, -h-r- w-r- -om- qu---ion- of min- you mi---d
    . A--ow m- -o r---a-- -h-m, p-rhap- r-phra-- a -i---- -o -ha- you can und-r--and b----r:
    1. Do you -hink you ar- -h- on-y ci-iz-n?
    2. Wa- your nam- on your ro--card -ow-r-ca--? If -o, why do you -hink -hi- i-?
    3. Hav- you r-c-iv-d any f--dback -inc-?

A- for -om- o-h-r p-op--:
    -hif-y, I b--i-v- you c-aim-d your ro-- wou-d g-- mor- in--r---ing a- -h- gam- d-v--op-d. Hav- you go---n any n-w f--dback -o -ha- -ff-c-?

Numb-r-wo, wha- hav- you b--n doing a- nigh- -a---y?

---a--h, any in--r---ing vi-i-- -o r-por-?

I didn't actually claim anything about my role getting more interesting and I have as of this day not recieved a single piece of feedback.

Numbertwo your reasoning for voting me literally makes zero sense, it's pretty much obvious based on wincons that it's town, benign and maf vs the potentional illuminati/evils/terrorist/werewolves. Do you honestly think lynching a neutral you know the identity of is going to do anything good for town? At least I have claimed I am not aligned with town whilst you could be anything for all that I know.

28. ISO #778

29. ISO #779

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    I didn't actually claim anything about my role getting more interesting and I have as of this day not recieved a single piece of feedback.

Numbertwo your reasoning for voting me literally makes zero sense, it's pretty much obvious based on wincons that it's town, benign and maf vs the potentional illuminati/evils/terrorist/werewolves. Do you honestly think lynching a neutral you know the identity of is going to do anything good for town? At least I have claimed I am not aligned with town whilst you could be anything for all that I know.
    Zero sence? Your roles name is the theme of this game and it says you are bad in your rolecard.

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

Ah fuck it, figure that last word by yourselves.

Here's my interprettation of MattZed.

I have no interesting feedback so report as the moment. However, yesterday we had a case for revealing our role PMs, and seeing as no one’s been modkilled, this seems safe and an obvious way to proceed. My turn.

Anyone else care to share?

Another thing I’d like to get going today: We’re in a 13-player game. It seems unlikely to me that there aren’t scum who know each other. It may be that the scum were Fire and toadette, and that something about their faction made their roles hidden on death. However, I also think there’s a good chance that we have a group of scum, possibly just a pair, still alive. since we can probably (?) rule out masons, lynching anyone who’s buddying too hard may be a reliable way to find scum.

For those of you who are now to the english language, the english Alphabet goes something like this:

I’m also not convinced that we’ve gotten accurate responses on what the colors correspond to; he’s said Mafia is red, but he never said red is Mafia. the more likely explanation is that there is no Mafia/triad and the scum kill mechanic is something ----. Alternatively, slaol may be imitating PoD and put in a lot of scum factions, none of which could kill and would have to rely on voting to win.

Frog, do you think you are the only citizen? And why do you think your role’s name was in lowercase, when everyone else’s was capitalized?

I am not sure what you are suggesting, but something tells me that your idea will not work as well as you think it will.

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

I have no interesting feedback so report as the moment. However, yesterday we had a case for revealing our role PMs, and seeing as no one’s been modkilled, this seems safe and an obvious way to proceed. My turn.

Anyone else care to share?

Another thing I’d like to get going today: We’re in a 13-player game. It seems unlikely to me that there aren’t scum who know each other. It may be that the scum were Fire and toadette, and that something about their faction made their roles hidden on death. However, I also think there’s a good chance that we have a group of scum, possibly just a pair, still alive. since we can probably (?) rule out masons, lynching anyone who’s buddying too hard may be a reliable way to find scum.

For those of you who are now to the english language, the english Alphabet goes something like this:

I’m also not convinced that we’ve gotten accurate responses on what the colors correspond to; he’s said Mafia is red, but he never said red is Mafia. the more likely explanation is that there is no Mafia/triad and the scum kill mechanic is something ----. Alternatively, slaol may be imitating PoD and put in a lot of scum factions, none of which could kill and would have to rely on voting to win.

Frog, do you think you are the only citizen? And why do you think your role’s name was in lowercase, when everyone else’s was capitalized?

I am not sure what you are suggesting, but something tells me that your idea will not work as well as you think it will.

But it seemms we are distracted on something that I would not like to discuss.

the ma---r remains is that at this point we know there is a town faction. However, it currently remains uncertain how many scum there are, and what factions they may be organized in. It seems safe to assume that ika and Fire were not members of the town, and I suspect toadette was not as well. My hunch is that this is a lot like PoD’s game, and that we have multiple scum factions, but have perhaps killed the only one with a night kill (ika?). Regardless, Orpz allowed this is an actual game of Mafia, so the fact that the game is --i-- ongoing ----- u- that there are scum alive. I intend to try to lynch one today.

Frog, there were some questions of mine you missed
    . Allow me to r---a-- them, perhaps rephrase a -i---- -o that you can understand better:
    1. Do you think you are the only citizen?
    2. Was your name on your rolecard lower-case? If so, why do you think this is?
    3. Have you received any feedback since?

As for some other people:
    shifty, I believe you claimed your role would get more interesting as the game developed. Have you gotten any new feedback to that effect?

Numbertwo, what have you been doing at night lately?

stealth, any interesting visits -o report?

Darkness, if you have to choose which days to reappear with a post beforehand, which have you chosen?

I have recently had a conversation with slaol, and I asked him some questions. His answers have really helped me see what I am and am not allowed to do this game.

I'm too lazy to fill the rest of the blanks.

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Also there is a witch. I recievdd a white suit on night two HENCE THE WHITE SUIT PICTURE. I got all dolled up for my presidential debate with my white suit....white power!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbombomb16 View Post
    I think we have a witch.

I didn't submit a night action last night (partly on accident) and ended up watching someone, I think it was SuperJack.

Lookout is doing a lot more than I think it is. I may reveal what I think is happening with this setup later.
    Uhhhhhhh

41. ISO #791

Stealth said that he checked someone when he forgot to make an action, saying it could be SJ. (why SJ of all players?)

Then SJ says there could be a witch, having received a White Suit?

NumberTwo

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Well i did actually give ika a pink suit last night. Im curious to see how that will effect his roleflip
    You said the same thing about ika yesterday.

My role is pretty much proven after ika's flip if you payed any attention. I told everyone that i gave him a pink suit.
    I tried to give Rlvg a white suit just for the lols. Im guessing he roleblocke me with his washingmachine or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    LOL Gay. You made him Gay.

I want to be Lex Luthor or The Kingpin. Give me a white suit please.
    Sure, ill give you a white suit too. Maybe you and rlvg will become alligned and share a night chat if you both have it.
    Hmmm.

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

Stealth said that he checked someone when he forgot to make an action, saying it could be SJ. (why SJ of all players?)

Then SJ says there could be a witch, having received a White Suit?

NumberTwo

Hmmm.
    I was supposed to ask for a white suit before he revealed he gave one out. But timing [Look at time]
    Rvlg says he didn't receive a suit when be was supposed to.

We have a witch and a blackmailed.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

By the way, I lied about one of my actions.

I didn't target NumberTwo the night he were supposed to give me the white suit, and I received no feedback of receiving a suit.

-vote Superjack
    I know you didn't reviece a suit night 2. Because I got it.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800