Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: S-FM #160: Watermeloann

SuperJack: Donald Trump
    Frog: Citizen
    Zekrom2802: Road Worker N1: Firebringer + RLVG N2: MattZed + Shifty
    Stealthbombomb16: Lookout. N1 watched shifty N2 watched DarknessB]
    FireBringer:??? (anything)
    Darkness:??? (Some Shitty Citizens non-name role)
    MattZed:??? (WHAT?)
    NumbertwoTailor?)
    RLVG:??? (Clothes Washer?)
    Shifty:??? (watermelon?)

Could you just give me your role names again please? And other informations.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    FireBringer:??? (anything)
    MattZed:??? (WHAT?)
    NumbertwoTailor?)
    RLVG:??? (Clothes Washer?)
    Shifty:??? (watermelon?)

As far as I know MattZed claimed to be a one-shot day vigi that can only shoot fruits. Sounds useless.
    Made in China

5. ISO #605

Quote Originally Posted by Zekrom2802 View Post
    As far as I know MattZed claimed to be a one-shot day vigi that can only shoot fruits. Sounds useless.
    That was troll. I want serious answers.

If you want to question my role, please note -ALL- of the breadcrumbs I left. And Firebringers reactions. Since I ruined him last night.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

FireBringer:??? Fruit Vendor
    MattZed:??? Mayor activated through vigi
    Numbertwo:Tailor?
    RLVG:??? Clothes Washer?
    Shifty:??? watermelon?

^^

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

For the third time, my role is a weird role where before I die, I'm capable of designating a day in the future. After I die, I am entitled to post one message during that day in chat. Apparently, I have to pick the day before I die, which seems to limit the usefulness of the role. Also, it's not like I'm privy to any other information with this role, so I'm not sure what I'd say to you guys in that one shot message anyway.

12. ISO #612

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    For the third time, my role is a weird role where before I die, I'm capable of designating a day in the future. After I die, I am entitled to post one message during that day in chat. Apparently, I have to pick the day before I die, which seems to limit the usefulness of the role. Also, it's not like I'm privy to any other information with this role, so I'm not sure what I'd say to you guys in that one shot message anyway.
    Also sounds useless.
    Made in China

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

After I die, I am entitled to post one message during that day in chat. Apparently, I have to pick the day before I die, which seems to limit the usefulness of the role. Also, it's not like I'm privy to any other information with this role, so I'm not sure what I'd say to you guys in that one shot message anyway.
    What the actual fuck is this bullshit?

15. ISO #615

You can... leave a vote in that message.

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

23. ISO #623

And who did you visit?
    Last Will :

Great, I'm a fucking Town Laundrerer. Anyone that visits me will make me flip as their role.
    I can also whitewash someone during the night, making them unable to disguise or to be disguised.

-Target SuperJack
    -Target NumberTwo
    Have fun with this info.

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

42. ISO #642

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Maybe we are making this setup more complicated then it actually is.

Ika was probably the neutral killer and then there is some kind of blackmailer.

I guess watermealonn is evil aswell.
    Entire setup might be clarified by the end of this day.

Don't forget to ask shit.

43. ISO #643

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Maybe we are making this setup more complicated then it actually is.

Ika was probably the neutral killer and then there is some kind of blackmailer.

I guess watermealonn is evil aswell.
    This sounds reasonable to me. Per what has happened to Toadette and now MattZed, I'm guessing that it's some sort of modified blackmailer whereby the affected players can't use certain letters or they die (as opposed to the traditional can't post at all form). Just can't imagine that this role which is crippling players is a Town-aligned one (if such a concept even exists in this game, lol).

44. ISO #644

This sounds reasonable to me. Per what has happened to Toadette and now MattZed, I'm guessing that it's some sort of modified blackmailer whereby the affected players can't use certain letters or they die (as opposed to the traditional can't post at all form). Just can't imagine that this role which is crippling players is a Town-aligned one (if such a concept even exists in this game, lol).
    There must be a catch with that "certain letter" blackmailer. Players like MattZed can just avoid it with their own system.

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    There must be a catch with that "certain letter" blackmailer. Players like MattZed can just avoid it with their own system.
    I'm guessing Slaol thought it would be annoying / crippling enough that it was a decent impediment to the affected players. I mean, Toadette got hit by it pretty quickly. Unless you remapped your keys or do a find / replace type scrub of your messages, it seems like it would be decently restrictive. At the very least, takes much longer to read MattZed's posts given you have to fill in the blanks.

47. ISO #647

I'm guessing Slaol thought it would be annoying / crippling enough that it was a decent impediment to the affected players. I mean, Toadette got hit by it pretty quickly. Unless you remapped your keys or do a find / replace type scrub of your messages, it seems like it would be decently restrictive. At the very least, takes much longer to read MattZed's posts given you have to fill in the blanks.
    I suppose it's the whole Murphy's Law thing.

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650