M-FM XV Nasty Rumours: Welcome to Treasure Town! Gamethread - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
  1. ISO #901

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

Re: M-FM XIV - Nasty Rumours: Welcome to Treasure Town!

We already have more voting for lapras so to not make more people change vote
    -vote M-FM Lapras

Not sure why people are thinking I am more scummy than Dusknoir, unless I missed where you said you got masoned, but I thought manaphy was masoned last night. Not trying to blame him, I think he is a cit as well. Witch or druggie seem possible at the moment. Was there a night that there were no confused claims on? And if so what was the claim?

4. ISO #904

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Grovyle View Post
    -vote M-FM Lapras

Not sure why people are thinking I am more scummy than Dusknoir, unless I missed where you said you got masoned, but I thought manaphy was masoned last night. Not trying to blame him, I think he is a cit as well. Witch or druggie seem possible at the moment. Was there a night that there were no confused claims on? And if so what was the claim?
    As I already said:
    I'm not too sure why people are 100% sure there is a witch and that the confusion effects couldn't have been from the drug dealer.
    If that's the case, then the random any could (and would) be another citizen.
    Anyone know where the witch was ''Confirmed'' ?

5. ISO #905

-vote M-FM Lapras

Dusknoir was cleared by the dead Sheriff

-vote M-FM Lapras

It looks like this is the train thats gonna get done

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Dusknoir View Post
    As I already said:
    I'm not too sure why people are 100% sure there is a witch and that the confusion effects couldn't have been from the drug dealer.
    If that's the case, then the random any could (and would) be another citizen.
    Anyone know where the witch was ''Confirmed'' ?
    Im not 100% I just said it could be either. But now I think I see what you're getting at, the roles only allow more cits if the last maf is druggie. Sheriff doesn't detect witch BTW :P

9. ISO #909

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

Im not 100% I just said it could be either. But now I think I see what you're getting at, the roles only allow more cits if the last maf is druggie. Sheriff doesn't detect witch BTW :P
    Oh that wasn't about you; I'm quoting this post from Celebi:
    Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Celebi View Post
    We definately have a witch. No drug dealer. I'm very interested on Lapris's flip, as while I think he extreamly likely scum, I'm not certain if he's a guild member.
    And yes, this is where I'm getting at, And @Chatot: Sheriff doesn't detect non-killer neutrals. I am not any less confirmed than Grovyle right now (Well, apart that I can't be the SK/KA or Mafia.)

12. ISO #912

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Chatot View Post
    Guildmaster - Wigglytuff
    Mafioso - Bidoof
    Consort - Diglett
    Blackmailer- Skunktank

Hidden Mafia/Drug Dealer
    - ???
    Corrupt Journalist - Drowzee
    Witch/Jester - ???
    Serial Killer/Killer Agent
    - ???
    Skyper - Uxie
    Sheriff - Magezone
    Doctor - Loudred

Vigilante - Celebi
    Coroner - Darkrai
    Investigator - Sunflora
    Bodyguard - Chatot

Mason Leader - Minun
    Citizen - Cesselia
    Citizen - Dusknoir
    Mason - Plusle
    Mason - Manaphy

Claims:
    Lapras - BG
    Grovyle - Citizen

Unclaimed:
    Marill

Graveyard:
    Drowzee (Corrupt Journalist) - Shot down by the Dark Guild.
    Bidoof (Mafioso) - Violently stabbed in the backside
    Diglett (Consort) - Hammered to the death
    Cresselia (Citizen) - Assaulted by the Dark Guild.
    Wigglytuff (Guildmaster) - Executed on the square, and died with a smile
    Magnezone (Sheriff) - Killed for the sake of justice
    Loudred (Doctor) - Assasinated, stabbed in the back
    Skuntank (Blackmailer) - Lost a heated Pokemon duel.
    There are no other slots for town to be made.
    The fact that we suspect a Drug Dealer to be the last mafia means that Sunflora is most likely the Investigator he claims to be.

Also Lapras is either Mafia or Jester based on his lack of trying and troll like behavior made upon this day.

When we lynch Lapras I request that Celebi shoots Marill and the Masons beat down Grovyle.

13. ISO #913

14. ISO #914

M-FM Lapras (7):
    M-FM Sunflora, M-FM Grovyle, M-FM Chatot, M-FM Dusknoir, M-FM Uxie, M-FM Celebi, M-FM Manaphy

Lapras has been hammered.

So, we might be dealing with a Drug Dealer. Makes sense... why didn't I think of that before... meh

Then that frees up a slot. The problem is we don't know if it was the Hidden Neutral slot or the Random Any slot. If it was a neutral slot, then probably Jester. Otherwise I expect a Rebel. Especially with masons. We are winning this too easily.

If there is no witch, then Dusknoir is town 100%, otherwise it is like 80%.
    The moment of truth is what Lapras flips. I hope it is a KPN role, like the last mafia/SK[KA]. But at the same time, I hope it IS the witch/or a jester, even if I die to it. It is the last piece of the puzzle.

15. ISO #915

There are no other slots for town to be made.
    The fact that we suspect a Drug Dealer to be the last mafia means that Sunflora is most likely the Investigator he claims to be.

Also Lapras is either Mafia or Jester based on his lack of trying and troll like behavior made upon this day.

When we lynch Lapras I request that Celebi shoots Marill and the Masons beat down Grovyle.
    Why not just recruit me? if Im not recruited I get lynched tomorrow. Killing me wouldn't stop my night action anyways, if I hadn't used it already to stop the sk kill...

16. ISO #916

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

There is a chance the role list looks like this:

Guildmaster - Wigglytuff
    Mafioso - Bidoof
    Consort - Diglett
    Blackmailer- Skunktank

Hidden Mafia/Drug Dealer - ???

Serial Killer/Killer Agent - ???
    Skyper - Uxie

Sheriff - Magezone
    Doctor - Loudred

Vigilante - Celebi
    Coroner - Darkrai
    Investigator - Sunflora
    Bodyguard - Chatot
    Citizen - Grovyle
    Citizen - Cesselia
    Citizen - Dusknoir

Rebel - Plusle
    Rebel - Manaphy
    Hidden Any - Rebel - Minun

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

1. If Lapras flips Mafia:
    Shoot Minun - Confirmed Mason or Rebels in game.
    Lynch Marill

2. If Lapras flips Neutral Killer:
    Shoot Marill - Rid a KPN for sure

In case of senario two:
    If Game continues after Marill's death - Lynch All Mason Claimers
    Still, I have a hard time believing that the Random Any could be Rebel, but we indeed have no way of knowing for sure right now, unless one dies.
    This plan should be followed.

24. ISO #924

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Dusknoir View Post
    Still, I have a hard time believing that the Random Any could be Rebel, but we indeed have no way of knowing for sure right now, unless one dies.
    This plan should be followed.
    I have an even harder time believing a powerful town faction like Mason are in the game.

25. ISO #925

I have an even harder time believing a powerful town faction like Mason are in the game.
    And I honestly have a even harder time believing Fragos would put in Rebels without masons. Or maybe he was just counting on the fact that rebels would be visiting PRs and revealing themselves...

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

The Day 4 has ended. Lapras has been lynched by town. When asked for last words, she replied: "I'll curse you even in death, Treasure Town! Your so-called peace is nothing more than just a fluke!"

Lapras's role was Witch. One hidden threat less.

Night 4 is coming, you can send your night actions to me. If you are going to use your Overwork action, write overwork or whatever the name of your Overwork ability is along with your target(s).

Night 4 will last 24 hours. Night will end at this time. Make sure you submit your night actions in time!

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

30. ISO #930

Day 5

Another vicious night, and 3 more victims were found dead.

Plusle was the last victim of the Dark Guild. She was shot, then her ears were cut - apparently for selling in the black market.
    Plusle's role was Mason.

Marill was found dead as well. But this event was expectable - after all, it appeared that he was slain by the Vigilante.
    Marill's role was Framer. It seems that after Wigglytuff died, Marill took charge of the Dark Guild himself but fortunately, his rule didn't last for long. With Marill dead, the Dark Guild should be no more.

But peace is still far away from here... Chatot was found dead. He was assasinated by unknown Pokemon.
    Chatot's role was Bodyguard. He left a last will:

Mafia:
    Guildmaster - Wigglytuff
    Mafioso - Bidoof
    Consort - Diglett
    Blackmailer- Skunktank
    Hidden Mafia - ???

Neutrals:
    Witch - Lapras
    Skyper - Uxie

Town:
    Sheriff - Magezone
    Doctor - Loudred
    Vigilante - Celebi
    Coroner - Darkrai
    Investigator - Sunflora
    Bodyguard - Chatot
    Mason Leader - Minun
    Citizen - Cesselia
    Citizen - Dusknoir
    Mason - Plusle
    Mason - Manaphy

Hidden Any:
    Hidden Any - Serial Kiler/Killer Agent - ???

M-FM Bidoof - Mafioso
    M-FM Celebi - Vigilante
    M-FM Chatot - Bodyguard
    M-FM Cresselia - Citizen
    M-FM Darkrai - Coroner
    M-FM Diglett - Consort
    M-FM Drowzee - Corrupt Journalist
    M-FM Dusknoir - Claimed Citizen
    M-FM Grovyle - Claimed Citizen - Suspect
    M-FM Lapras - Witch
    M-FM Loudred - Doctor
    M-FM Magnezone - Sheriff
    M-FM Manaphy - Mason
    M-FM Marill - ??? - Suspect
    M-FM Minun - Mason
    M-FM Plusle - Mason
    M-FM Skuntank - Blackmailor
    M-FM Sunflora - Claimed Investigator
    M-FM Uxie - Skyper
    M-FM Wigglytuff - GuildMaster

Tonight I shall protect Celebi with my life.

Hey do my protection go through if I die? Cause I am dying tonight.

Who is that mysterious killer that is still hiding in the midst of Treasure Town? This is not over yet. It's judgment time again.

Day 5 has been started. You can lynch a Pokemon during the Day 5, but you need the majority of 5 people to do it. Day 5 will last 24 hours - no more, no less. You can use a lynch to end the day early. Good luck!

List of participating Pokemon:

M-FM Celebi
    M-FM Darkrai
    M-FM Dusknoir
    M-FM Grovyle
    M-FM Manaphy
    M-FM Minun
    M-FM Sunflora
    M-FM Uxie

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

Currently, we have 7 town vs 1 scum. Big problem is that it's hard to narrow scum down with the possibility of a killer agent. Again, if Grovyle is unrecruitable this is going to be a very easy day. If not, we have quite a few lynch candidates...

Also, I know that Chatot had a town read on Darkrai, but is there any sort of hard evidence confirming his Coroner claim?

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

Grovyle:
    Citizen/Guldmaster/Town Elder/Jester/Killer Agent

-vote M-FM Grovyle

Here is the thing. Masons are confirmed. Vigilante is confirmed. Skyper is confirmed. Darknoir is 100% town, as magnzone got a town read. I overworked on Darkrai, he is coroner.

This game is over guys, quit making it so hard. xD

37. ISO #937

Killer Agent - Grovyle
    Vigilante - Celebi
    Coroner - Darkrai
    Investigator - Sunflora
    Mason Leader - Minun
    Citizen - Dusknoir
    Mason - Manaphy
    Skyper - Uxie

Also investigations are before Conversions, so if the masons converted Grovyle, I wouldn't get the mason version. But it doesn't matter anyway cause he is 95% Killer Agent.

The only other possible target is Manaphy. Shoot/lynch tomorrow if grovyle is not the Killer Agent.

We got this guys

38. ISO #938

As I did the other day, I'll post what I wrote in my last will and I'll be back in a few.

----

At this point, I'd almost be tempted to say that I believe Grovyle to be a Citizen.

My guts tells me that we're dealing with a Killer Agent (And not a SK) and that he was already recruited by the masons.

I suspect Manaphy MUCH MORE than Plusle. If both Grovyle and I are dead, then please focus on these two. One of them is the KA.

(Then again, this is just pure speculation; Grovyle could very well be the KA/SK. This is just another more than plausible scenario.)

You guys have this in the bag, don't fuck it up.

---

We'll have to wait to see what the Masons did, because nothing hints towards a Mason beat-up from the RP.
    I was not converted last night.

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

/facepalm

Either way; today's going to be pretty simple. We lynch either Grovyle or Manaphy, and the other dies to the Vigilante.

And I'll be honest; I'm much more suspicous of Manaphy than Grovyle. I wouldn't be surprised if Grovyle DID turn Citizen.

(And from what I understood, Chatot died from protecting Celebi, or did the KA/SK simply target him?)

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

We were going to recruit you. Well, that was my vote at least.
    With a Sheriff seeing you are NS, and witch is dead, that leaves Manaphy or Grovyl if Secret Agent, or Grovyl if SK. I think we have Secret Agent, though. Either that or the Random any was another cit, and neutral killer isn't even a suspect lol.

I am the Original Mason, btw.

All we have left is Neutral Killer, isn't it?

45. ISO #945

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Minun View Post
    We were going to recruit you. Well, that was my vote at least.
    With a Sheriff seeing you are NS, and witch is dead, that leaves Manaphy or Grovyl if Secret Agent, or Grovyl if SK. I think we have Secret Agent, though. Either that or the Random any was another cit, and neutral killer isn't even a suspect lol.

I am the Original Mason, btw.

All we have left is Neutral Killer, isn't it?
    Yep. So It's either Manaphy the Killer Agent that was recruited by you, or Grovyle as SK/KA.

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

48. ISO #948

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Minun View Post
    Didn't Grovyl say he was attacked and used his overwork? Makes me lean more towards him.

-vote M-FM Grovyl
    In my opinion, that actually makes me lean even more towards Manaphy.

Celebi's shot went on Wigglytuff (Who survived it since he was the GF)
    Mafia's shot went on Cresselia, that died.

Where else could the SK/KA attack have went? As far as I know, we did not have anyone else with night immunity.
    If Loudred would've successfully healed someone, I'm sure we would've gotten feedback on it.

It means that the only lead we have as to where the attack went is on Grovyle, that overworked it and survived it.

(And by the way, It's Grovyle, not Grovyl. Your vote doesn't count right now.)

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950