M-FM Fringe: Prime Universe - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1703
  1. ISO #1251

Re: Prime Universe D2

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    Tell me unknown, what the flying fuck do you know about my town game?
    No reason to continue casting doubt on something that has been discussed already and thought about thoroughly. The fact that you, at first, decided to announce that WD should be lynched if not killed THEN continue to remind us already proves that if WD is DOCTOR, he won't die, and you will be targeting him tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #1252

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    What is this post Even saying? "No one was even looking at me until you tunnelled on me" lol.
    it was you poorly thought out fantasies that I am scum that lead to Scum jumping on my wagon. That is what I am talking about.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

3. ISO #1253

No reason to continue casting doubt on something that has been discussed already and thought about thoroughly. The fact that you, at first, decided to announce that WD should be lynched if not killed THEN continue to remind us already proves that if WD is DOCTOR, he won't die, and you will be targeting him tomorrow.
    The whole point of me asking for a Doc claim is to eliminate WIFOM. How the hell do you not see that?
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

4. ISO #1254

it was you poorly thought out fantasies that I am scum that lead to Scum jumping on my wagon. That is what I am talking about.
    Then that sucks that your play led me to want to lynch you. If you are town you really should think things through.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #1255

Then that sucks that your play led me to want to lynch you. If you are town you really should think things through.
    This is what happens when you lynch me:

You are down a Town.
    We will STILL have 2 slots that are totally worthless
    There will be more talk about whether to lynch Fire, which will not be resolved because Fire isn't giving anything.
    Death is going to still be playing Null as fuck.
    Sino will continue to play smart regardless of alignment.
    You will continue to make bad pushes and since you are Town to everyone, no one is going to question you.
    Badass will continue to cop an attitude which isn't helpful for anyone.
    Scum will use the WC scenario to their advantage regardless of his alignment.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

6. ISO #1256

Well, why did you say I was confirmed town by saying I'm making "bad pushes" ??

Honestly Quick, if people are agreeing with me, it means I'm not the one who is at fault because you are really inconsistent.

7. ISO #1257

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

Well, why did you say I was confirmed town by saying I'm making "bad pushes" ??

Honestly Quick, if people are agreeing with me, it means I'm not the one who is at fault because you are really inconsistent.
    You have some illogical ways you make conclusions. I am not saying you are confirmed because you are making bad pushes. That is a logical fallacy. My claim doesn't have anything to do with whether you are confirmed or not, that is a result of your bad pushes not being questioned. I know your game, you always make bad pushes as Scum and as Town. You are always making intuitive jumps and looking into things that are not there. FWIW, I don't think there is hardly any chance you are Scum. The only way that would be possible is if WC and you were both in on it which would be the Scum theater of the year and would go down as one of the best plays I have ever seen by a Scum team. The one and only reason you are a decent player is because your unorthodox style indirectly lead to some good content unfolding. You have a Scummy af meta, which I'm sure you are aware of. A Scummy meta doesn't mean you are a bad player, but it means you play in an unorthodox way that is hard for some people to cue in on.

And I already know why I am getting lynched. Its because I am not able to make someone else look more scummy than me. This is a problem because I don't want to lynch Town and I don't really have any solid Scum reads I can push very well. So there it is. I am getting lynched because I haven't made any pushes.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

10. ISO #1260

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Wildcard View Post
    But what is the purpose from removing WIFOM? Please explain
    Uhg. Really? I have to explain this? Ok, I will walk you though it.

There are 2 kinds of WIFOM: WIFOM that helps Town and WIFOM that helps Scum. Answer me how the WIFOM surrounding your claim is helpful to Town and NOT Scum. If you are Doc, the only ones who can know that 100% for certain is Scum, not Town. As said before, Scum can just keep you alive to create WIFOM for Town and NOT Scum. Plus they can pretty much just kill you whenever they want. WIFOM is not WIFOM. It can work for one side better than the other always. This is all hypothetically if your claim is true, which I think it is.

I'm getting lynched anyways, so I have nothing to lose. I think we would be better off lynching a lurker than any other options right now. This will set a precedent that if you don't participate, you get lynched. This FORCES content to happen.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

11. ISO #1261

Uhg. Really? I have to explain this? Ok, I will walk you though it.

There are 2 kinds of WIFOM: WIFOM that helps Town and WIFOM that helps Scum. Answer me how the WIFOM surrounding your claim is helpful to Town and NOT Scum. If you are Doc, the only ones who can know that 100% for certain is Scum, not Town. As said before, Scum can just keep you alive to create WIFOM for Town and NOT Scum. Plus they can pretty much just kill you whenever they want. WIFOM is not WIFOM. It can work for one side better than the other always. This is all hypothetically if your claim is true, which I think it is.

I'm getting lynched anyways, so I have nothing to lose. I think we would be better off lynching a lurker than any other options right now. This will set a precedent that if you don't participate, you get lynched. This FORCES content to happen.
    Yes, you have to explain random statements you make and provide no evidence on your way of thinking when you are being pressured by majority of the Town. SO SORRRRRY to inconvenience you.

So explain to me how asking for a second Doctor leads to any of the situations you just said? On this side of the table, it looks like you're just throwing statements out to try to look Town when really they have no meaning.

Yes, Scum can obviously do that. But they will do that regardless of what you say. So, I ask again: What is the purpose of asking for a second Doctor? How does this benefit Town?

12. ISO #1262

Yes, you have to explain random statements you make and provide no evidence on your way of thinking when you are being pressured by majority of the Town. SO SORRRRRY to inconvenience you.

So explain to me how asking for a second Doctor leads to any of the situations you just said? On this side of the table, it looks like you're just throwing statements out to try to look Town when really they have no meaning.

Yes, Scum can obviously do that. But they will do that regardless of what you say. So, I ask again: What is the purpose of asking for a second Doctor? How does this benefit Town?
    A CC FORCES a 1v1. This leads to a guaranteed Scum lynch one way or another. It is a numbers game. There is more Town that Scum, therefor a 1 for 1 trade is always in Towns favor.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

13. ISO #1263

A CC FORCES a 1v1. This leads to a guaranteed Scum lynch one way or another. It is a numbers game. There is more Town that Scum, therefor a 1 for 1 trade is always in Towns favor.
    Cool, but how does that "eliminate WIFOM", as you stated?
    You're just making up new arguments, and not really explaining how asking another Doctor to claim eliminates WIFOM.

14. ISO #1264

It's not a 1v1 because you can have more than one doctor. All that does is ours TPR's

15. ISO #1265

Out*

16. ISO #1266

You're just making up new arguments, and not really explaining how asking another Doctor to claim eliminates WIFOM.
    Because then we don't have to worry one single iota about if you are actually telling the truth with your claim or not. It takes out ALL the guess work. It allowed out recourses (time, discussion, night actions) to go elsewhere so that we can scum hunt other people. There is strong evidence that you are Doc, BUT it is NOT a lock. As long as its not a lock, Scum can use the WIFOM of whether you are Scum or Town to their advantage. This means we either need another claim to support your claim or you die and are proven to tell the truth. But even if you are NKed then we still have a confirmed Town (Unknown) and Scum knows that.

So the logical action is to investigate you tonight. Yes, it can appear to be a loss of a NA if you die, but ONLY if you are Town. If you are Scum it only helps Town. Also, you need to save Unknown once again tonight so we have at least have one confirmed Town still. No WIFOM, no Fancy Play Syndrome, you save Unknown again. And on the plus side, if we have a lookout ability, we can catch Scum targeting you.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

17. ISO #1267

It's not a 1v1 because you can have more than one doctor. All that does is ours TPR's
    Nope, wrong. If there are 2 docs, then they save each other. Then we get a confirmation from one of the docs that they saved the other. When there are two Doc claims they ALWAYS protect each other.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

Reads list:

Scum:
    Sino
    A lurker/Badass/Death
    EBWOP
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

20. ISO #1270

21. ISO #1271

This is what happens when you lynch me:

You are down a Town.
    We will STILL have 2 slots that are totally worthless
    There will be more talk about whether to lynch Fire, which will not be resolved because Fire isn't giving anything.
    Death is going to still be playing Null as fuck.
    Sino will continue to play smart regardless of alignment.
    You will continue to make bad pushes and since you are Town to everyone, no one is going to question you.
    Badass will continue to cop an attitude which isn't helpful for anyone.
    Scum will use the WC scenario to their advantage regardless of his alignment.
    Ummm I think I have given quite a bit to the discussion than nothing.....
    Did you want a claim from me or something?
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

22. ISO #1272

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Ummm I think I have given quite a bit to the discussion than nothing.....
    Did you want a claim from me or something?
    Prolly about 25% of your posts are actual content. 10% is good content.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

To add onto this, since Quick didn't notice it.

How does asking for another Doc claim help in anyway when a another town can fake claim doc, because they think you asking for another claim is you softing you yourself is a doc?

Someone might scumread Wildcard, think ohh wait this person looks like they are trying to be subtle that they are really doc, then claim it themselves. Then both are lynched consecutively and both are town.

There was plenty of WIFOM in what I just said, and I00% could see it happening if people are reading into situations too much.

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

To add onto this, since Quick didn't notice it.

How does asking for another Doc claim help in anyway when a another town can fake claim doc, because they think you asking for another claim is you softing you yourself is a doc?

Someone might scumread Wildcard, think ohh wait this person looks like they are trying to be subtle that they are really doc, then claim it themselves. Then both are lynched consecutively and both are town.

There was plenty of WIFOM in what I just said, and I00% could see it happening if people are reading into situations too much.
    Crappy players make plays like that. For one, it lacks subtlety. it doesn't really throw anyone off because it is so obvious as a fancy play. That why no one did that. Ofc based on some of the things I have see on this forum I can't rule that out I suppose. I have a naturally bent toward playing straightforward though.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

29. ISO #1279

Crappy players make plays like that. For one, it lacks subtlety. it doesn't really throw anyone off because it is so obvious as a fancy play. That why no one did that. Ofc based on some of the things I have see on this forum I can't rule that out I suppose. I have a naturally bent toward playing straightforward though.
    This site is all about the plays.

30. ISO #1280

I mean, what exactly do you want?
    I don't like it when people play all fancy. Few people can actually pull it off. I want people to stick to the basics. When people do that I am better at reading people.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

31. ISO #1281

I don't like it when people play all fancy. Few people can actually pull it off. I want people to stick to the basics. When people do that I am better at reading people.
    I don't think I am playing fancy here.
    But other people here do.

Especially this Wildcard.

32. ISO #1282

I don't think I am playing fancy here.
    But other people here do.

Especially this Wildcard.
    I was trying to not argue with you. I don't think you really play fancy, but you don't really play straightforward either.

What is your read on Sino?
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

33. ISO #1283

34. ISO #1284

Sino is town buddy.
    I am not seeing his reaction testing. I don't follow some of the plays he has made. there was something early that had to do with Unknown before the talk about the infamous TPR claim. Can't remember what it was exactly, but something rubbed me the wrong way.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

35. ISO #1285

I am not seeing his reaction testing. I don't follow some of the plays he has made. there was something early that had to do with Unknown before the talk about the infamous TPR claim. Can't remember what it was exactly, but something rubbed me the wrong way.
    Naah the guy is unaligned with anybody you can tell by how everyone was talking to guy.

36. ISO #1286

Naah the guy is unaligned with anybody you can tell by how everyone was talking to guy.
    Maybe, the meta is different here. You could be on to something. Seems like a weak hole.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

37. ISO #1287

Not gonna be back for EoD, gonna go see dr. Strange.

Wildcard and FB are most likely the scum team.

I won't policy lynch M-FM Town, because they are prob cit, because replacement host meta.
    Unknown is top town read, besides myself.
    I have null read on quick.
    Sino is lean scum with wildcard, less likely scum team
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

38. ISO #1288

39. ISO #1289

Nope, wrong. If there are 2 docs, then they save each other. Then we get a confirmation from one of the docs that they saved the other. When there are two Doc claims they ALWAYS protect each other.
    wait 2 docs save each other? Just 20 posts ago, you said we'd 100% lynch between both Doctor counterclaims. Make up your mind please.

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

See, this is Quick saying if a second Doctor claimed, we'd lynch between them.
    But now he said Doctors will heal each other?

So, which is it truly, Quick lol

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

44. ISO #1294

See, this is Quick saying if a second Doctor claimed, we'd lynch between them.
    But now he said Doctors will heal each other?

So, which is it truly, Quick lol
    Both. We'd be looking for a Doc to see if there was a save. We would need an investigative role. That would mean a Scum RB. Too many PRs in the mix, so, unrealistic that there is two Docs. That's why a 1v1 is a good thing for Town.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

45. ISO #1295

Firebringer you were the only one who didn't Town-read me aside from Sino, whose read on me developed over time anyways.

46. ISO #1296

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Not gonna be back for EoD, gonna go see dr. Strange.

Wildcard and FB are most likely the scum team.

I won't policy lynch M-FM Town, because they are prob cit, because replacement host meta.
    Unknown is top town read, besides myself.
    I have null read on quick.
    Sino is lean scum with wildcard, less likely scum team
    Why are WC/Fire most likely teamed without flips? What are you basing this on exactly?

Walk me through the mod meta reason, I don't get it.

Why are you so sure WC is scum?

Please answer these even if I am not around tomorrow.
    Mafia Record:
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

47. ISO #1297

48. ISO #1298

Gonna fall asleep early. Was planning to hang on till EOD but it's not happening.

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300