The Dungeon: night 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

The Dungeon: night 6

With no other structures of significance left to explore, the entire expedition congregates in the Dungeon tonight. Although the Eldercity by itself may qualify to be named a dungeon by adventuring folk, these deep pits and lightless holding cells that were carved right out of the cavernous rocks truly honour such a name. This must have been where prisoners were kept.

Inside the guardhouse, which the expedition passes through to reach the dungeon, stands a table which has had fifteen squares cut into its surface with a knife. Strangely enough, the squares are now empty again. There’s also a small weapon rack that still holds an old warhammer. Down below, there are fifteen cells in total. Inside each of them, strange questions have been carved into the walls.

1 – Three zombies are feasting on the brains of all the people in the dining hall. How many dead bodies are there in the dining hall?
    A: 6
    B: 5
    C: 8
    D: 7

2 – How many attunements can the shadow adepts perform per night?
    A: 0
    B: 1
    C: 2
    D: 3

3 – What is the answer to question twelve?
    A: B
    B: C
    C: A
    D: D

4 - Assuming no suicides are committed and no heartwarders exist, what is - in theory - the maximum number of expedition members that could die on the second night?
    A: 16
    B: 10
    C: 35
    D: 36

5 – What is the next question with the same answer as this one?
    A: 6
    B: 7
    C: 8
    D: 9

6 – Gnomes only work in
    A: Groups of 2
    B: Groups of 3
    C: Groups of 5
    D: Groups of 7

7 – Did you submit an answer to question eleven?
    A: YES
    B: YES
    C: YES
    D: YES

8 - The only odd numbered question with answer A is...
    A: Question 15
    B: Question 5
    C: Question 3
    D: Question 13

9 - Assuming the expedition fails one night puzzle and all roles - living or dead - are unique at the time, how many expedition members could in theory receive clues in their feedback on that night?
    A: 5
    B: 6
    C: 7
    D: 8

10 - The number of questions preceding this one with the same answer as this question is:
    A: 1
    B: 2
    C: 3
    D: 4

11 – Did you submit an answer to question seven?
    A: NO
    B: NO
    C: NO
    D: NO

12 – What is the answer to question three?
    A: B
    B: A
    C: D
    D: C

13 – How many additional members joined the expedition on the first day in Baldur’s Gate on top of the number that was originally planned to set foot in the Eldercity?
    A: 1
    B: 2
    C: 3
    D: 4

14 - The answer to questions thirteen and fifteen are how many letters apart?
    A: 0
    B: 1
    C: 2
    D: 3

15 – It takes how many gnomes to put out the chandelier in the dining hall?
    A: the number of A’s
    B: the number of B’s
    C: the number of C’s
    D: the number of D’s

So far, it cannot be denied that solving the local mysteries has at least provided some insights into the way the Inner Sanctum might be opened. So maybe this locale holds some information as well. The question is if anyone is curious enough to try and figure out the answer voluntarily, or if the majority decides to force someone to try and solve it as a death threat instead...

Player List:
    FM Jan
    FM Nalia
    FM Dynaheir
    FM Tiax
    FM Kagain
    FM Cernd
    FM Xzar
    FM Aerie
    FM Montaron
    FM Branwen
    FM Korgan
    FM Keldorn
    FM Coran
    FM Yeslick
    FM Ajantis
    FM Kivan
    FM Khalid
    FM Xan
    FM Haer-Dalis
    FM Valygar
    FM Faldorn
    FM Yoshimo
    FM Garrick
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; September 12th, 2013 at 05:37 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Re: The Dungeon

Sanctum opening night action is in; I may not visit much since I'm basically done for now!

I am getting on a long plane trip right before the end of the night, if I can I will post before I fly out, otherwise will be gone for 18-24 hours, so I'll be there for the second half of day 7 (and earlier if I can help it, but I will probably crash after the flight).

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by FM Khalid View Post
    Sanctum opening night action is in; I may not visit much since I'm basically done for now!

I am getting on a long plane trip right before the end of the night, if I can I will post before I fly out, otherwise will be gone for 18-24 hours, so I'll be there for the second half of day 7 (and earlier if I can help it, but I will probably crash after the flight).
    Are you going to confirm my clue or not?

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by FM Coran View Post
    Suspect right now are Valygar, Yoshimo, Faldorn?, Korgan.

Forgot someone?

Do we use this night chat to kill someone?
    We have juicy target above.
    Forgot Haer-Dalis and forgot to put "?" beside Korgan... an Antagonist is not an enemy of the town. (If he is, which I'm not sure anymore since he didn't reveal when asked.)

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Forgot Haer-Dalis and forgot to put "?" beside Korgan... an Antagonist is not an enemy of the town. (If he is, which I'm not sure anymore since he didn't reveal when asked.)
    Korgan thinks people who reveal their roles and try to begg to let them win are playing ineffectively.

Korgan also considers letting Tiax die to a trap. Because he will flip cult as well.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by FM Aerie View Post
    -vote Fm Xzar
    You make a good case.
    Well I said some of my reasons in day chat. Xzar just sheeps onto every train. He was for Viconia lynch. He was in the group who sent Eldoth to a trap. He hated it when I called him out for lurking during the day and tried getting attention away from him.

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by FM Korgan View Post
    Korgan thinks people who reveal their roles and try to begg to let them win are playing ineffectively.

Korgan also considers letting Tiax die to a trap. Because he will flip cult as well.
    I'm not saying to beg for your win...
    I'm saying that I had good plan to make you immune at bight and we could use your vote.
    Otherwise, I don't know how you could win if you transform into a lunatic... everybody will know and you won't win.

45. ISO #45

Quote Originally Posted by FM Haer-Dalis View Post
    Well I said some of my reasons in day chat. Xzar just sheeps onto every train. He was for Viconia lynch. He was in the group who sent Eldoth to a trap. He hated it when I called him out for lurking during the day and tried getting attention away from him.
    Nice last effort to switch on another target than yourself. Korgan wonders why you only give us one target when at least 2 - 4 other cultists are around. You are either cult or just plain bad.

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

I'm not saying to beg for your win...
    I'm saying that I had good plan to make you immune at bight and we could use your vote.
    Otherwise, I don't know how you could win if you transform into a lunatic... everybody will know and you won't win.
    Korgan hates easy wins. They feel so undeserved. Korgan thinks thats more the playstyle for you.

48. ISO #48

Quote Originally Posted by FM Korgan View Post
    Nice last effort to switch on another target than yourself. Korgan wonders why you only give us one target when at least 2 - 4 other cultists are around. You are either cult or just plain bad.
    I have more suspects and I am giving the one that I think is most likely to be the prophet. So how are you going to react when I flip Explorer? Personally I'd say u are dumb town or antagonist trying to go lunatic. You are just tunneling on random town. What happened to your fos on Keldorn? I thought u said he was scum and now you are saying Tiax. Hmm.

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50